The Vampire Diaries

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Vampire Diaries

A forum set up for discussion on the hit CW show The Vampire Diaries.

2 posters

Guarded: A Roleplay

Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Guarded: A Roleplay - Page 10 Empty Re: Guarded: A Roleplay

Post  Sharon Salvatore Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:23 am

He looks at her, "Put out? Well, thanks for offering your services. I need to find out how they found you, something is...not right about it." He goes to move but she starts kissing his chest.

"Alright...,30 minutes." He says and kisses her, pulling her back down.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:31 am

Heath and I lie together afterward, breathing hard and sated, and wait to catch our breaths again.

My hand snakes between the sheets to find his, and I twine my fingers around his own. "You make a girl forget her name, Heath," I manage to laugh, and his pink-cheeked smile greets me.

I know that in any second, he'll get up, get dressed and start making calls again, so I take the chance to lean towards him and lie on my side to gaze at him.

"Think there's any chance someone could be working from the inside?" I ask. "I mean, not saying that's the case because that would be really accusatory, but if they'd followed us straight to the mansion, why would they wait until last night to try and take me? That makes no sense."
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:35 am

Heath looks away, "I think you're right..., they obviously needed you away from me, so they could grab you. I--"

He stops, as his cell starts ringing. Glancing to Paige, he gets up and answers,"Yeah...?"

He stays quiet, as he stands their naked. Not all shy or embarrassed. "You're kidding me...,just like that? It's over? We were attacked last night, we had to leave the state..."

"Okay, well...that's great I guess." He hangs up, looks at Paige "That was my boss, he says it's over..they caught the guys."
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:41 am

Instead of feeling elated, I feel downright... sad. All this, and it's over? I just got in a good place with Heath. We'd been skirting along the lines for months, playing, flirting and yet doing nothing, and I finally get a taste of paradise to find out that his job is done.

I clutch at the sheets, my heart pounding like a drum. "It's over? Just like that?"
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:43 am

Heath nods, sitting back down and thinking over what he just heard. Finally, looks at her, "Feel like getting breakfast and not thinking someone is going to shoot you for doing it?" He smiles at her, moving her hair back.

"It does require clothes...unfortunately." He suddenly feels happier himself, now with sleeping together, it was added stress. He can just be...boyfriend? Not her guard all the time.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:53 am

I grin up at Heath and tear the blanket away from my body. Just as he had, I make my way across the room in the buff to retrieve my single suitcase. I feel like dancing when I catch him looking.

"Breakfast. I'm starving. Let's have Denny's."

I pick up a halter top and a skirt and tuck them against my chest before turning to face Heath. "You know, maybe the bad part is over but we're still good, right? I mean, this is always the hard part, telling someone how you feel and hoping you don't look like an ass, but I like this with you. A lot. I mean, I like you, period. And you always said you don't do relationships and you're always busy, but I mean, maybe this can be different."
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:56 am

Heath looks at her and everything she is saying, "Okay, rule number 1..I don't do serious decisions till I eat." He goes over to the washroom, and pulls her to him,"But just because we're not talking, doesn't mean I don't want to be around you..."

They have some fun in the shower, finally they get to Denny's and Heath drinks some coffee and their food arrives, he takes a bite and makes a noise of approval. Finally he uses his napkin and says, "Yes, I don't do relationships...but I do like you, took awhile because you know, I actually care about the personality, not just your awesome body."

"I think...you're different, I like it." He looks at her.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:03 am

I grin back at Heath. "Well, you know how to toot my horn. I just wanted you for all these months because you're so hot."

Heath looks up at me, and I snort. "Kidding. If you didn't know. You know, I get why you don't do relationships, and Shannon, well, she was a piece of work. But I'm not that way. I don't have to be all around you all the time. You've got a busy job, I've got mine. I'll wait for you, and I'll make it so the time we do have together will be unforgettable. We can make this work. You're really the first guy I..."

Cared about this much? Tried to impress the way I am? Loved? I take a sip of my coffee as Heath waits. "You make everything seem like a first. Like everything else I've had with anyone was nothing. And I'm not the best at describing things and getting sappy over a plate of waffles, so this is what you get. I want us to try."
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:09 am

Heath and Paige made their way back to New York, taking it slow with their relationship and it actually was really great. They did all the normal things, walks in central park and she always brought him coffee.

Heath was back doing the job he loves, a detective and solving cases. It was a couple weeks later, Paige was over at his place and laying on the couch, she was working on her laptop and her feet on his lap, while he watched tv.

He looks at her, taking the computer from her and setting it down, as she made arguments but soon shut up when he kissed her, both shirts were off when her cell phone rang.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:26 am

I inspect the screen of the phone to see who's cockblocking me and groan when I see my uncle's name flashing across the screen.

I give Heath an apologetic glance and answer the call.

"What up, Uncle Rich?"

"Nothing much, sweetheart," he answers. "I'm so glad you're doing well. You seem to have changed for the better since this all happened."

I find myself staring at Heath, knowing my uncle's speaking more of the truth than he could imagine. "Yeah, well. Being a potential murder victim tends to do that to a girl. Are you calling me about the annual ho-down at the mansion?"

"I am. I know how much you love them. Rumor has it that we'll be having some big people visiting again this year." He means high class celebrities. I met Beyonce at the last one. "Bring someone, if you'd like. The more, the merrier."

I smile at Heath. "Sure thing, Uncle Rich. I'll see what I can do."

"That's the spirit. It's this Friday evening at six. I'll have you taken by the back to avoid those pesky paparazzi. The last thing you need after this ordeal is a microphone shoved in your face."

Oh, yeah. Paparazzi. I thank my uncle and hang up, then lean back over Heath again, my hands on his chest. "How do you feel about a party?"
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:43 am

Heath looks at her, "Does your Uncle..know about us?"
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:44 am

I bite my lip. "Not exactly. But he'll find out when I bring you as my date, won't he?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:45 am