The Vampire Diaries

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Vampire Diaries

A forum set up for discussion on the hit CW show The Vampire Diaries.

2 posters

Guarded: A Roleplay

Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Guarded: A Roleplay - Page 6 Empty Re: Guarded: A Roleplay

Post  Sharon Salvatore Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:22 am

Heath glances and hands her a second controller, he looks to see her not pleased. He laughs slightly, "Okay...and what would you like to do to fix that?"

He eats a chip.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:24 am

I set the second controller back down by Heath's leg and give him my award winning smile. "Some fresh air would do us good, Heath. Let's go shopping. Sight seeing. I need to get out of this place for a while or I'm going to lose it."
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:26 am

Heath swears seeing his guy get blown up and tosses the controller to the table, looks at her "I know it's boring for you but we just have to be careful, especially with being outside and you..., people might recognize you. Thanks to all of your indiscretions and being in the media..."

"Your still pissed I made you ditch your cell...you have no bimbo friends to talk to, I get that..." He says.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:32 am

I shoot Heath a look. "Listen, asshole. We're a state away. You trash my phone, I get it. They can track me. But you don't know my friends. Also, if you have such a problem, I'll go on my own."

I spring up and cross my arms. "So, you can either sit here, play Halo and keep your damn mouth shut, or you can come with. Either way, I'm leaving tonight and having a little fun."
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:33 am

Heath looks at her,"So...you're also going to do this, at night time, yes that makes all the sense in the world. We will go tomorrow morning for a bit and you are wearing the best cover disguise we can find. End of discussion."

He gives her a warning look.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:39 am

I let out a groan. "Fine. All right. Shopping, tomorrow morning."

I stalk off, keeping to myself the other half of my plans, and make my way back to my room.
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:44 am

At 9am, Heath is woken up early and looks to see her, "You are taking me literally, did you make pancakes again? If no..then I am sleeping for another two hours."

Last edited by Sharon Salvatore on Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:54 am; edited 1 time in total
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:53 am

I sigh. "Yes. Blueberry this time. And for a detective who used to be up at the asscrack of dawn, you've sure turned into a teenager in a coma."

I reach for the covers and jerk them away from his body, revealing that toned upper body, and below that, a pair of boxers, and lower, legs that could grip boulders. I swallow.

"Alright, up and at 'em. Halo will survive a few hours without you today."
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:57 am

Heath looks at her, "This is just an excuse to catch me naked, keep trying kid." He gets up and goes off to his washroom, to get cleaned up.

They ate some breakfast and as they head out the door, he stops her and puts on one of his baseball caps on her head and some sunglasses. She looks at him, annoyed. "I told you...you have to not be as easily detected."

"It's this or no shopping..." He warns, she opens the door and walks out. They head to the mall, which is a very nice one. Vermont is a rich state. They park the car and head in, "Okay..so, this will take ....what, an hour?" He looks at her.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:05 am

I stare at Heath, wondering if he's joking. Does he know me at all? Then I laugh. "There you go again, Heath. Surprising me with humor. Come on. Maybe we can up that swagger and get you something nice, too."

I hug my purse to my side and beckon him to follow me. We walk through the sliding doors and are hit with the smell of perfumes and fresh clothing, and the bustle of people around us puts me at ease. I've missed human contact more than I'd realized. I smile to myself.

"Help me pick out some dresses. I want to look hot."

Then, without waiting for him to follow, I sprint inside and make my way toward my favorite store.
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:09 am

Hours later, Heath finds himself standing and waiting as she tries on clothes. He's caught holding her purse, women giggling as they walk by him and he stands still, doing his job and looking out for anything abnormal.

He watches her from across the dressing room, she's in the men's department. Finally, she walks back over with a sweater vest, blue dress shirt and a black jacket and some jeans. He looks at this and then to her, "No..."

She's also in a dress she recently changed into, it goes with her cute blond hair. He notices that but looks back to her face, "No..." he repeats himself.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:15 am

I make a whining sound in the back of my throat. "Why not? This says casual, but like, elegant. In a manly way. Plus, no sleeves would bring out your..."

I stop short of saying muscles, or biceps, or something embarrassing like that, and bite my lip. "I mean, it would look good."
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:18 am

He looks at her,"I am a detective, I don't dress like this...yes, I wear suits some times and look professional but..."

He sees her determined face, to at least try it on. He looks at her, "Why is this... relevant, we are here for you..."
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:21 am

I pout. "Because! I mean, we both should look good. Not that you don't, I'm just saying... Change is good, Heath."

I shove the setup in front of him, shirt, vest and all, and give him my most threatening look. "Indulge me. I know my fashion. It's not like I'm putting you in a clown suit."
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:26 am

He looks at her and takes it, "Do not move from this spot..." As he walks into the change room, minutes later he comes out and looks at her not impressed.

"I want you to take me seriously..., this is not taking me seriously." He watches her eyes, looking at his arms. "Paige..."
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:34 am

I'm taking his arms very seriously, that's for sure. There isn't many a guy in everyday life with this kind of physique. Sue me for appreciating his model good looks.

I frown. "That's the issue, Heath. You're too serious-"

I'm cut off by the chatter of some nearby girls. This is perfect. Grinning, I trot on over to them. "Ladies. Come."

They look at me strangely at first, but then they do. I point at Heath, who's fidgeting now, clearly agitated. He crosses his arms and hitches a brow at me, one that says I won't be getting many shopping trips after today. I don't care; I'm making a point.

"Girls, yes or no question. Heath here hates the outfit I've chosen. But you tell me - is he lickable in this vest or what?"

His eyes have narrowed into tiny slits by this point. I shoot him a playful wink. The girls giggle to each other, all three of them, ogling what's before them, and the bravest one nods. "Oh, yeah. Downright doable."

Another girl purses her lips and gives him a once-over. "You two dating or something?"

My cheeks heat a little. "No. Trust me, he's got the personality of a rock. I'm just trying to sell him the outfit."

The first girl laughs. "In that case, he has my approval. And my number."

I level Heath with an I-told-you-so look. "See? You wear that and ovaries explode. Buy it."
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:38 am

Heath looks at her,"First of all...stop talking like that, you wonder why people don't take you seriously and,so what...a bunch of girls think that, I.." As he watches the ladies walk off, then looks back in the mirror.

"Remind me why I am buying this...?" He looks at her.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:42 am

I pat him on the shoulder. "Because you need to live a little, Heath. That's why."

I spin around to pick up the bags I'd abandoned on the floor. There are five in all, and after a quick glance at my watch, I find that we've been shopping a little over six hours. Poor Heath.

But my day isn't finished. I watch as Heath folds the vest over his arm and grin, knowing he'll buy it just to shut me up. I nod in approval. "You and me, Heath, we're hot enough to party."
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:46 am

Heath looks at her, "When we get back to New York, sure....now, I am starving. Let's eat something." He buys the clothes and they head out to the parking lot, he opens his trunk and sets everything inside. He looks at her, "What now?"
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:56 am

I grin. Oh, Heath will be more pissed than the worst level of pissed, but I know he won't let me have any fun if I'm outright about it. And, hey, he left his jeans hanging over the door in the dressing room. It wasn't hard to swipe his car keys from the pocket. A detective should be smarter.

"Now? Now I'm going to party," I say, tossing a smile over my shoulder. I climb into the drivers side, watching Heath's eyes go wide, and lock the doors before he can get inside. He mashes his front against the door, his hands on the handle. He shoots me a look that's almost scary. He mouths something, pounds his palm on the window, but I'm done listening. I want to have fun, and nothing is going to stop me.

"Sorry, sweets," I shout as I rev up the engine. "You might want to step back."

I hear him scream my name, his glare shooting daggers through me, but I block it out and fly out of the parking lot.
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:08 am

Heath stands still, for a moment, contemplating. Finally, he swallows his anger and takes a car from a near by shopper. Saying he was a cop and they drove off. He texted as he drove, he has on star locate it for him.

They do and he tells them he's a cop, he's got it from here and to not report it. They do as they are told. He comes to his car, it's outside a busy club. He gets out and goes over, the trunk wasn't locked. As if she knew he'd find her, opening it and seeing his shopping bag. None of hers, she obviously dropped it all off at the house.

------------------------------------------
    Guarded: A Roleplay - Page 6 Channing-Tatum-694x1024

Moments later, he steps into the club and shows his badge to the doormen outside. He gets access and able to skip the line, walking inside and accidentally bumps into someone. A woman, who likes what she sees and she wasn't bad looking herself.

He had to blow her off, as he made out Paige standing at the bar. He walks over and up close, whispers dangerously in her ear, "I want you, to not object or say a word...and walk out of this club with me right now."
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:14 am

Oh, wow. Heath is almost shaking with rage. A shiver runs down my spine, whether from fear or from excitement, I can't tell. Probably both. Still, I'm not backing down.

"Sorry, handsome," I throw over my shoulder. "I knew you wouldn't let me go. Just let me have a few drinks, dance a little, and we'll go back home."
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:17 am

Heath looks at her, grabbing her arm forcefully and able to trail her out himself. She looks at him, then to security near by and looks back to him, about to open her mouth and he glares at her even more. He let's her arm go and she smiles, handing him a shot.

He takes it.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:21 am

Song playing:

I watch as Heath takes a shot, his adam's apple bobbing up and down that thick, muscular throat, and smile. "Very good, grasshopper. You're learning."

Soon, the thumping techno gives way to something much better through the speakers in the club. One of my favorite songs has me shaking my hips, popping them to the side and swiveling with an effortless grace. I took belly dancing classes when I was fifteen. Liked it better than ballet, that was for sure.

I wrap my hand around his bicep and pull him toward me. "Dance with me."
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:25 am

He looks at her, not at all comfortable with this. She pulls him to the the dance floor and locks her arms around his neck, she starts dancing and moving her hips. He stands still like a brick wall.

"Paige...I really cannot be doing this." He looks at her, seriously.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 12:05 am