The Vampire Diaries

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Vampire Diaries

A forum set up for discussion on the hit CW show The Vampire Diaries.

2 posters

Freed: A Captive Roleplay // Part 2

PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Freed: A Captive Roleplay // Part 2 Empty Freed: A Captive Roleplay // Part 2

Post  PuppyWithATutu Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:40 am

This is a continuation of a previous role play.

Melanie Lawson:
    Freed: A Captive Roleplay // Part 2 Deborah-Ann-Woll

Derrick Sommers:
    Freed: A Captive Roleplay // Part 2 Fashion_scans_remastered-ian_somerhalder-defy-fall_2012-scanned_by_vampirehorde-hq-2

Last edited by PuppyWithATutu on Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:52 am; edited 1 time in total
    Canadianmummy

Freed: A Captive Roleplay // Part 2 Empty Re: Freed: A Captive Roleplay // Part 2

Post  Canadianmummy Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:43 am

Continued......

Derrick

Derrick opened his eyes as he heard crying beside him, he looked over and saw Melanie holding his son who was upset. He nestled into her and sucked his thumb. She stroked his hair and looks to see Derrick awake, he looks at her "Want me to make you coffee?" She smiled at him, knowing that's exactly what she wanted.

He kissed her and got up, heads downstairs and sets a cup the Keurig machine. Mel soon came downstairs with James and set him in his high chair, he seemed to be wide awake now and smiled at the people before him. Derrick looks at him, "You should be sleeping buddy..." James just smiled, "milk!"

Mel meanwhile was nursing her coffee, as she watched Derrick get milk for James. He could tell something was on her mind, today was of course going to be important..as Derrick was meeting her parents, he had met them before but that was of course before they knew the truth about who he was. They didn't talk to Melanie for quite some time. Finally, after talk with he sister..they agreed to a lunch.

Now they were up early and it was going to be a long day, Derrick goes over to her "Stop worrying..., If you want I hear some good news? I got a call from my agent last week...., here I thought she forgot about me but nope..., I have a job in Italy for two weeks."
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Freed: A Captive Roleplay // Part 2 Empty Re: Freed: A Captive Roleplay // Part 2

Post  PuppyWithATutu Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:10 am

Melanie

As often as I hear the word weeks, I should be used to it. Or, rather, not feel a familiar squeeze in my chest at the thought of being away from him for that long. Of course, I knew what I'd signed up for when I fell in love with this man: first the criminal who stole my heart, and then the international male model after whom half of the world's population lusted. On the bright side, he's mine. And I know he'll always return to me.

James coos from behind Derrick, but my boyfriend's eyes stay glued to me, as crystal blue and unmoving as glaciers. I smile back at him, forcing my heart to feel it. I survived two years with him behind bars - I can handle two weeks of sleeping in an empty bed. "Weeks is better than months," I reply, stepping closer and hooking my arms behind his neck. He wraps me up when we embrace, solid and warm, and I nestle my chin into the soft curve of his neck. "It's not easy being beautiful, huh?"

I feel a chuckle rumbling from deep inside his chest and look back up, my fingertips teasing the ends of his hair. It's growing longer, the waves of black nearly past his shoulders by now. Couple that with the stubble on his face, and I'm tempted to polish off the morning with a quick trip to the bedroom. Too bad James has preschool to get to.

I sigh. "Maybe we can put the thing with my parents on hold. Like, I don't know, indefinitely? I get a kink in my neck just thinking about tonight."
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:20 am

He smiles at her, it had been months since he was released and she still made him laugh. "I'm the one who has to explain why I kidnapped you, killed people...basically everything I want to avoid about my past. You can just sit there and make awkward jokes...,because you're better at that than I am."

He goes over and gets James out of his high chair, the kid has cheese over his face from the omelette Melanie just made. "You go back to sleep and I'll take him to school..." He kisses her and goes off to clean James up and off they go.

PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:46 am

Melanie

I know my father, and I knew the exact message he was trying to send the moment he announced where we'd be dining for lunch: Spiaggia. If you care to look up the most expensive eateries in Downtown Chicago, it's near the very top of the list at nearly $150 per person. Since he owns a chain of jewelry stores around Illinois, he can well afford it. The decision to host our lunch there was his way of saying, I'm a made man, and my money came to me through honest means. He'll make Derrick fork up whatever he has and then some to prove himself, and yet it won't be enough. Derrick is to him, at least for now, a dirty criminal and a killer. A legitimate modeling career means next to nothing in my father's eyes.

And yet, we're playing his game. My father is important to me, and I'm important to Derrick. He'll come home and change into his finest suit, and I'll be decked out in diamonds and a designer gown, demure and complicit. Honestly, at the very least, my parents deserve an explanation. They'll never come to accept him otherwise.

Hours later, hand in hand, Derrick and I walk into Spiaggia and up to the desk.

A beautiful blond woman stands before us in a conservative yet classy black dress, her smile bright, her Hollywood red lipstick perfectly applied. She regards me for a moment, and Derrick just a while longer, before speaking. "Welcome to Spiaggia," she says, tastefully moving her gaze from my boyfriend's to mine. "Name, please?"

Even her voice is sultry. She looks like freaking Scarlett Johansson. I hate this ritzy place. I hate having to prove myself and my love for Derrick to anyone. It's not as if she's the one who's dragged us here kicking and screaming, but still. I feel as if I'm about to face a firing squad. The most I've gotten from my father in months is a clipped, forced polite 'happy birthday' during a phone call with my mom. This host is so put together, and I feel anything but.

"Mr. Lawson is expecting us," I reply, throwing out fake smiles right and left. "Table for five."

She nods in recognition and risks one more glance at Derrick. As much as I can't blame her, I'm possessive of what's mine, and my boyfriend is very much mine. "Right this way."

I feel my palm start to sweat. Derrick, sensing my nerves, gives my hand a convincing squeeze and leads me toward the tables.

Last edited by PuppyWithATutu on Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:02 am; edited 1 time in total
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:02 am

Derrick strokes her arm and they head to the table, her parents rise when they see them. Mother and father kiss their daughters cheek. James was left behind with a babysitter, the only person at the table who gives derrick any kind of recognition is Melanie's sister who has warmed up to him. They greet each other warmly.

Derrick takes out Melanie's chair first and then sits himself. Water is poured out into glasses by their waiter who is an older gentleman but very snobbish and walks off. Melanie's dad looks at his daughter, to Derrick. He finally speaks, "I asssume....the location for lunch was to your liking? Robbing banks for a living, you must be able to afford it...?"

The table goes quiet, Derrick merrily looks at the father and nods, "Not the banks but working with the drug lord, certainly heloped pay for this place two months ago." He sips his water.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:22 am

Patricia:
    Freed: A Captive Roleplay // Part 2 1336497279_amy-adams-zoom

As quickly as my mouth had opened to defend Derrick, it slams shut again. My anxiety is reaching record levels. Derrick certainly isn't holding back. I love his tenacious spirit, but right now, I'm not so sure it fits the time and place.

Patricia speaks up before my father has a chance at an equally biting rebuttal. "I think we can be civil," she reminds the men, her clipped tone brooking no argument. At least for the moment. She swirls the champagne in her glass and licks her lips. "I came here to keep the peace and mooch off of your money, Daddy, and I'd rather this pissing contest not harsh my buzz."

She extends her glass to me, and though I don't drink, I'm tempted to. "Baby, you look like you could use some of this. Let's not act like we're angels anymore." Judging by the wink she throws Derrick's way, it's obvious she's referring to all the premarital fun we've been having. Something that, before Derrick, I'd sworn I'd never do. Without a word, I accept the glass and take a drink.

Last edited by PuppyWithATutu on Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:34 am; edited 1 time in total
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:30 am

Derrick looks from Patricia to the parents. He takes a drink of the champagne and finally lets go," I want more than anything to be civil with you both, I understand I don't come off in the best light and I have nothing that I can say....that will change what happened and the things I did but your daughter makes me not want to be like that anymore....I'm a father now, as well."

He looks at them, "you don't have to like me but enough to be in Melanie's life...." He concludes and mom looks to her husband hoping he will listen to everything Derrick just said, Dad looks to derrick and how Melanie seems to be glued to her boyfriends every word.

"Acting is more suited for you, young man...than modelling. Let us order" he opens the menu and looks for what he wants. Derrick sits back and looks at Mel, whispers "I tried..."
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:50 am

My mother bristles at my father's comment. Were it not for the expensive champagne in my hand, I'd have lunged across the table at him by now.

"John, Patricia is right," she finally says, her tone colder than ice. She hardly ever asserts herself over anyone, but damned if she doesn't when she's had it. My father rarely challenges her on anything, nor she him, but she seems to be putting her foot down for this. Hope, or what little is left, soars in my chest. "The young man is trying, far more maturely than you, I might add. He came to have a conversation between gentlemen, or at least that's the impression that was given when you insisted upon having this meeting."

She, too, reaches for the champagne. I've already drained Trish's glass. My mother's gaze rests on Derrick, now. "Now, if you boys would like to lower your trousers and whip out the rulers, I'd suggest you wait until the ladies have left the table."

Then my mother, the one woman we've all known for the most ladylike of language with the exception of this instant, goes back to sipping from her glass. Patricia and I exchange glasses. Derrick turns to stone in his seat. My father's face turns ten shades of red. My own eyes are as round as saucers.

After a moment, surprisingly, the entire table bursts out in laughter.
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:58 am

Derrick looks at Mel's mom impressed, "Now, I see where you get it from..." Mom smiles and they have their meals, everyone at the table making small talk.

They finally leave and head home, the babysitter greets them when they return and James has already been put to bed. Derrick goes over to Mel who is in the bedroom, he wraps his arm around her from behind, "I meant what I said.., you make me want to be a better person."

He then kisses her cheek, to her neck "but I don't have to change everything about myself, good guys don't kiss like this." He unzips the back of her dress, kissing down her back and all the way to the top of where her panties start. The dress falls to the floor and he helps her step out of her underwear as well.

He stands up, as she moves around to face him and they kiss on the lips.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:12 am

I smile against Derrick's lips and inch my way closer, his hands resting on my hips as I kiss back with equal fervor. We break apart, still chest to chest and forehead to forehead, as I stretch my arms behind my back to unhook my bra. "I like you bad," I whisper, and he smirks when the material falls between us, reduced to a bundle of black lace between our feet. I grab one of his hands, turn his palm toward my body, and place it right where I want it. His fingers part my folds and dip inside, and no matter how many times he touches me, I can't help the gasp that escapes when he touches that bundle of nerves. He caresses me, his fingertips skilled and steady, and then impales me on two fingers. I'm more than ready.

"Let's make these two weeks worth it," I add, my own hands going for the button of his pants. Within seconds, I have the weight of him in my hand, velvety smooth yet impossibly hard, and I can feel myself growing wetter when I anticipate the feel of that thickness stretching me, bringing me to the edge of the earth and back with those forceful strokes I've come to love. I slide by hand along his length and kiss him again, his deep groan filling my mouth as our tongues meet.

I break away at last and lick my lips. "I'll show you all the things a good girl would never do." And, my knees bending, I lower myself to the floor to make good on my promise.
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:39 am

Derrick and Melanie enjoy the night togehr and the next few days. Soon enough, he was packed and off to Italy.

One afternoon, as Melanie was running late to pick up James and as she steps into the school, his teacher is pulling her to the side," thank God you're here, I am running late...divorce lawyers are not cheap and charge by the hour! I need you to watch Emma, little girl in the classroom with James. Her father is in on his way...l really have to go!"

Without another word, she jets off and Melanie is standing in the room with two preschoolers. Emma looks at her, "Hi!"

Before Mel can even get a word out, she sees a tall man by the door. He at first seemed to be staring but then casually walks in, "does the expression "down the road" not mean the same thing to Americans? I told that teacher that's where I was..., cheers to you for watching my daughter for me. Names Reid, Camden Reid." He extends his hand, his British accent was obvious and he smelled very good.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:54 am

Camden Reid:
    Freed: A Captive Roleplay // Part 2 0117

Melanie

Well, this isn't your average dad. This Camden Reid is what Patricia would like to call a DILF. My eyes are for Derrick only, and although this man doesn't hold a candle to what I have, I can freely admit he's handsome. He radiates testosterone like a furnace, his broad shoulders and biceps clearly filling the sleeves of his shirt. I feel bad for the boys in Emma's future.

I extend my hand. "Oh, I can't lie," I blurt out, feeling his massive hand engulf my own. "I just got here, myself." That didn't come out right. I'm trying to endear myself to the fellow parents and I'm not doing a great job of it so far. I'm making it seem as if I wouldn't have stuck around had he not shown up. "Not that I would have left," I amend. "Emma seems like a sweetheart." I nod toward the kids as they play together on the brightly colored foam mats. "She and James seem to be getting along really well. I'm Melanie, by the way. Melanie Lawson."
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:32 am

Camden looked her over, "Sounds familiar... my wife has met your husband. Again, appreciate your watching my girl...., call up the misses some time and we can have a couple drinks eh?, Emma, sweetheart...come on"

Emma waves bye to James, who also says byes and goes over to her daddy who lifts her up and they leave.

James goes over to Melanie, "home time?, mommy?" Selene wasn't mentioned yet, it was hard to explain to such a young child.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:20 am

Jay:
    Freed: A Captive Roleplay // Part 2 Pictures-of-Wentworth-Millers-tattoos-on-the-show-Prison-Break

As soon as I walk through the door of the tattoo parlor, Jay stands to greet me, a mischievous smile on his face. "There's my favorite redhead!" he hollers, placing a palm on top of the glass counter of the jewelry display case and jumping across it to stand at the front. His eyebrow gleams with a fresh piercing as he approaches me. It suits him.

I laugh, my hand immediately resting on my sore left thigh. "Ready to stick me again?"

He grins, and suddenly I'm inwardly sighing at my poor choice of words. "Sweetheart, drop that pesky man of yours and I'll stick you any time, any place." I laugh, because I know that he and Derrick are the best of friends and Jay is only joking. He crosses his arms and nods toward my waist. "Let's have a look."

I reach for the end of my skirt and slowly ease it up, taking great care to show him the tattoo on my thigh alone and not the color of my panties. Honestly, he'll be seeing them again anyway. He appraises his work and lets out a low whistle. "Beautiful." His eyes meet mine. "It's your last session. I'll polish you up nicely. You ready to get started?"

I'm eager to get this over with. Derrick came back from Italy over three weeks ago with a fresh, gorgeous tattoo of a phoenix rising from the ashes, teasing me about not having the pain tolerance to get one myself. So, ever since he was sent to New York on a book tour for romance novels (for two of which he now graces the covers) I've been coming in to get my own tattoo. I wanted something badass yet feminine, something risqué, something sexy, to surprise him with. This will definitely do the trick.

I take a deep breath and walk past him toward the private room, unbuttoning my skirt along the way. "Let's do this."
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:38 pm

Derrick walked into his house, just back from New York and set his keys on then hallway table. "Mel?" He callf out, curious where she was and he heard upstairs. He made his way there and just saw her in a sexy dress.

He smile and kissed her, pulling up the skirt and as he did, he glanced down and couldn't believe what he saw. "what did you do....?" He pulls up the skirt more to reveal a tattoo, he looks at her "care to explain?" He said, with a smirk.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:48 pm

His fingertips gently make a path around my healing tattoo, his eyes dancing with mischief. I smirk up at him. "I've been seeing your friend Jay. His work is phenomenal."

Because I want him to see the full piece, and partly because Derrick is finally home and I've been missing him in more ways than one, I loop a finger through the edge of my panties and slide them down my legs, my dress still held high.

I give him a wide, cheeky grin. "What was that about not being cool enough, Derrick?"
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:53 pm

He looks at the tattoo and drops his jaw, "I will admit, the tattoo is insanely hot and I will ignored the fact how Jay has seen a lot of more of you, than I would have liked." He smirks and kisses her, she then breaks off and complains how the tattoo is so itchy.

"Let me help with that..." He goes away and comes back, lotion and puts some on his hand and then rubs it on the tattoo, she leans back "Feel better?" She pulls him down to her and they have a night together.

--------------------

The next day, Derrick wakes up to smelling bacon. He gets up and heads downstairs, he sees his son is awake and greets him.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:01 pm

I'm still flying high after last night. For breakfast this morning, I've fixed the works. Omelets, sausage, bacon and french toast take up half of our kitchen table. James is enjoying the bacon, especially.

I spring forward when Derrick enters and give him a kiss that James probably shouldn't see. He still takes care to not squeeze my left side quite as firmly as the rest of me when we embrace. I pull away after a moment of soaking in the intoxicating smell of his cologne, then point him toward the table.

"I hope you're hungry," I tell him, scooping the last omelet off of the pan for myself and carrying the plates to the table. "Before I forget, Camden and Sophia Reid are coming over for dinner tonight. James and Emma are practically inseparable, I swear. It's adorable."
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:05 pm

Derrick checks out the spread of food and thinks how Mel is too good to him. He helps himself and as he drinks the coffee, hears the names she says and has to think who they are. When Mel helps him and says they are British, it helps his memory as the wife, Sophia was quite attractive.

As if, Mel could read his mind. He gives her some more bacon and says, "You've been talking to them?"
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:09 pm

Damn, my brain these days. "Crap! All the types we Skyped, and I never thought to bring it up." I take a sip of coffee to wash down the grub. "Yeah, Sophia and I have really bonded. You know she and Camden teach Krav Maga at that place near the mall? How awesome is that? I'm thinking of signing up, actually. They offered us free lessons, and we could use some friends."
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:17 pm

Derrick looks at her, "I think I will pass on the deadly marital arts and also add, I have plenty of friends. Some I don't speak to and some give my girlfriend tattoos...."

He looks at her," I'm cool with it, until then I have to go check a few emais" he kisses her and goes to do that. They boh get ready for their guests and soon it's Tim for them to arrive,mr he door bell is rung and Derrick opens the door.

Sophia smirks and Camden who Derrick notices is quite intimidating, "Hey, welcome...Derricj "offers his hand. "I know you and I have met but never met your husband."

Camden smiles a him," Well, we are meeting now....your home is beautiful."'Derrick nods,"it will do..., come in." He teases, soon Melanie greets them. Little Emma has gone to see Jams.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:28 pm

Emma tackles James with a hug, the two erupting into an endearing fit of giggles as they roll around on the floor. For such a cute little girl, Emma doesn't seem to mind rolling around in a sundress and holding her friends down.

I laugh and turn to Sophia and Camden. "Getting your girl started early on training?" I joke.

As quickly as they had wrestled, they're both standing now, and James is eagerly leading her toward the den where he keeps his toys.

Camden laughs. "Soon enough. She's a tough one." Sophia locks an arm around her husband's shoulders, every bit the proud mom. "So, have you given any thought to coming by the studio?"

I nod. "Yeah, I think I'll take it. Give me about a month to drop by." No way I'm getting too physical with a healing tattoo in the way. "Hey, I teach ballet if that's something Emma's interested in. Quid pro quo. We can all learn something."

I return to Derrick's side. "You two get comfortable. Derrick and I are almost finished with the steaks and salad."
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:32 pm

Derrick laughs at Melanie wanting to take Krav Maga. She walks off and he follows, "Wht are you looking to do by taking that? Buy a gun and shoot your attacker, done. We all know you've done that before." He adds, kissing her as they far away from their guests.

He grabs a couple beers.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:38 pm

"True," I hedge, "but ever since then I've wondered about taking self defense. Even then, I didn't shoot to kill. I want to feel strong and capable, not murder anybody."

Well, that wasn't the best thing to say. True, but still. I frown. "Well, you know what I mean. It's not like they didn't deserve it."

I make my way out to the patio where the grill sits, plate in hand.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:40 pm