The Vampire Diaries

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Vampire Diaries

A forum set up for discussion on the hit CW show The Vampire Diaries.

2 posters

Guarded: A Roleplay

Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Guarded: A Roleplay - Page 8 Empty Re: Guarded: A Roleplay

Post  Sharon Salvatore Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:28 am

Shannon looks to bring it up but Heath shakes his head, "She doesn't budge. I have tried...some dude was a jackass, that's as far as I got."

Shannon starts to eat meal, as their food is set down. "You will meet the right guy some day...,of course, that's if this protection ever ends. Any leads?" She looks at her man, touching his arm.

"None...they really like to stay hidden." He admits, looking at Paige who is very quiet.

---------------------------------------------------------

They get back to the house, Paige eventually goes upstairs and the love birds watch a movie. Not to long into the film, Heath makes his moves and Shannon's topless, they make it to his bed room and have a well-deserved night together.

PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:50 am

After trying for about four hours to get some kind of rest and ending up merely tossing and turning, I give up on sleeping. Maybe I can't get him out of my head, or maybe it's that Heath's in his bedroom with his girl, getting some enjoyment out of this whole ordeal and I'm stuck with nightmares and not a hint of romance. Life sucks that way sometimes.

I bundle up my clothing for the day, place it on the bathroom counter and adjust the hot water in the shower before stripping down. Soon, the bathroom is filled with steam. Sighing contentedly and hoping this'll help me wake up, I step beneath the spray and close my eyes.

I blindly work the shampoo into my hair and think of what to make for breakfast at the same time. Heath and Shannon seemed to love my omelets. I grimace. Heath and Shannon.

A streak of shampoo trails its way down to my eyelid and I quickly wipe it away. It's time to grab the conditioner. Humming to myself, I wrap my hand around the tall, pink bottle and then freeze. Spider. Spiderspiderspider. Big spider. Ugly spider. And its beady little eyes are staring up at me, and its goddamn leg is on my finger because he's crawling up the bottle to eat me alive and I scream bloody murder and stumble out of the shower.

I don't just stumble; my feet slip and slide in the soapy suds my shampoo left behind and I topple backwards over the ledge and fall on my ass, buck naked, in the middle of the floor. I scurry on back, still screaming and flailing, and absently grab onto a towel to cover myself. Right, I'm screaming Heath's name, and not in the way I'd ever wished I would.
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:53 am

Heath and Shannon were just laying back, both embraced in each others arms. Then, he hears Paige and he gets up so fast, pulling on his boxers and runs into her room, "Paige...?"

He hears her scream again from her bathroom, without hesitation he walks right in and sees her in her bath tub, in the corner, he looks at her confused "Okay, what's wrong?"
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:59 am

With a shaky hand, I point at the spider doing a balancing act on my shampoo bottle as it prepares to climb down the sides. Somehow it looks a little smaller than it had before I'd screamed for Heath to come save my life. No matter. I hate spiders.

"That!" I shriek, clutching the towel to my chest. "It's a big fucking spider, Heath. Kill it!"

He steps a little closer to inspect the bug, and I scoot further away. I try not to notice that he's in his boxers and nothing else. I know what this implies, but all I can think about is miles of toned skin and muscle and how I want to lick every inch of what I'm seeing. After he kills the eight-legged creeper who was watching me shower.
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:03 am

Heath kills the spider with a tissue and tosses it into the trash bin, he looks at her and bursts out laughing, "I thought you were tougher than this..,come on." He helps her out of the bath tub, he ends up just picking her up and sets her back down.

Shannon suddenly is standing there and Heath let's go of Paige, Shannon looks at the situation and finally Heath speaks,"Princess was scared of a spider, it's all good babe..go back to bed."

Shannon looks at Paige, "I hate spiders too, Heath...so handy to have around." She kisses him and walks off. Heath looks at Paige, and laughs again, "Still hilarious...and why aren't you asleep anyways, it's what...8am? You usually aren't awake for another 5 hours."
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:10 am

I yank my towel up higher, knowing I look like hell. I have bags under my eyes, hair mussed and white from shampoo that has yet to be washed out, and I'd do anything to get some sleep.

I huff. "I couldn't sleep, so I took a shower." Man, I feel naked here. I am, but still. "So, thanks for killing the spider. Sorry I woke you."
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:11 am

Heath looks at her, how she's trying to fix her appearance "Stop, as long as Shannon is here...I am going to be the nicest guy you will ever meet, take it as your chance to talk to me."

PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:15 am

Talk? Now? I bite my lip and look up into Heath's eyes. "Well, when I'm naked with a guy, I tend to not do as much talking," I murmur, and I barely register what I'm saying until it's out of my mouth and then I'm turning red. Christ, did I really say that?
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:22 am

Heath looks at her, recognizing she is in a towel. "I, honestly, didn't...uh, yeah, we'll talk later. You're good now, right? Cool."

He leaves and goes back to his bedroom, looks at Shannon who is dressed and walks up to him, "So, what do you want to do today?" He says, pulling her close. Shannon smiles, "Baby, this was actually a really quick trip...you need to focus on her safety as well, we both know that."

"You were only here for a day..." He says, looking at her. She kisses him and breaks off, "It was a great day....but I also have a job to do, so do you." She gets her bags,"And you're leaving right now...?"

"Shannon, you always do this..." He looks at her, she looks back,"Do what?" As she walks down stairs, he follows her still in his boxers, "Bail, you kind of act like the guy...you come in and get fucked and you're on your way...."

She stops in the hallway, looks at him "Yeah, we've always been like that..." Heath looks back, "So, you flew all this way...and you're sticking to that?"

"I don't want to commit to anyone Heath, neither did you...look, my flight is in an hour and my Taxi is outside, I'll call you and we can figure it out." She kisses him and is gone, just like that.

Yes, they did have this deal but he wasn't seeing anyone else. Women always screw with him, he turns around and sees Paige right there, "Don't even ask..." He walks into the kitchen, pours himself some orange juice.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:29 am

I stare at Heath with wide eyes, wondering what in hell happened since the spider incident in the shower. Crap, did I cause something?

I tug on the ends of my blouse and crumple the material between my fingers. "Uh..." I swallow. "Did you guys - I mean, is this my fault?" Just when things were getting better between us. Just when I'd gotten Heath to stop hating me so much. It figures. "I'll call her," I offer, babbling again. "I'll tell her I was just stupid. I mean, I wanted you to be happy so I called her here."
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:32 am

Heath looks at her, grabbing some cereal "I appreciate that and not everything has to do with you, she's just...very independent, is the word I would use. Doesn't need a guy for anything, obviously she can't do everything herself..."

He sits and eats, not caring he's in his boxers. "It's cool, anyways, you want to do anything today?"

Finally, glances at her.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:42 am

I stare back at Heath, dumbfounded. What, she used him? For... sex? But he said he loved her. He was so different around her. So... open. Caring. And she took all that for granted? Hell, if I had a guy like Heath...

I bite my lip again and decide to stay quiet. When guys don't want to talk, it's best not to talk. I learned that the hard way with the last one. The only difference here is, I know Heath would never hurt me.

I muster up a smile. "This place has a tennis court," I suggest. "Nothing like a little exercise to not think so much."

I reach into his bowl, pluck up a single Cap'n Crunch, and pop it into my mouth. "Meet me at the court in five minutes. I'm going to change."

Then, leaving him no chance to argue, I dart back to my room for some clothes.
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:45 am

Heath also gets dressed and heads to the court, grabbing an extra racket and sees her walk in. He looks at her, "Cute shorts..." and she smiles back, "Now, I am not going to let you win..., so, I will at least let you serve first."

He throws the ball to her.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:49 am

I catch the ball in my fist and offer Heath my best grin. "Well, you'll be the one getting served, Detective," I wink. I throw the ball up in the air, my stance wide and prepared, and make my swing. Heath's better than I thought; for such a big man, he's surprisingly graceful on the court. The muscles in his calves tense and flex with every movement, and I'm so busy ogling him that I almost miss the ball when he sends it tunneling back to me. At the last second, I rear back, hit it dead on, and send it flying back over the net.
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:53 am

Heath runs, trying to hit it back. They equally match each other and it causes him to laugh, "Okay, so what...you are some tennis champion?" As he serves and she hits it right back, too fast for him to even get it.

"That answers the question..." He says.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:58 am

"Pshht." I watch as Heath runs around on his side to retrieve the ball and stare a little longer than I should when he bends to pick it up. "I'm a tennis ninja," I grin, gearing myself up for the ball when he sails it back over. I hit it back with ease.
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:00 am

He then whacks the ball so hard, it flies and hits her in the shoulder. She falls to the ground, "Oh, shit...Paige." He rushes over and looks at her, leans lower to her,"I am so...sorry, that was a lot harder than I intended, are you okay?"

He brushes a strand of hair from her face.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:08 am

I keep my eyes closed and groan. Sure, the fall hurt, but I'd planned it. Heath's touch is feather light across my skin and I can almost feel him trembling. The way he's treating me, with such care, makes me want to lie here forever. I could do it. But guilt nags at me, knowing he's scared shitless. I can't help but feel satisfied that he cares so much, even if caring gets him a fat paycheck from my uncle. I know that not all of this is his job. We're friends. We care for each other.

When I feel Heath's body heat coming a little closer, I grin and open one eye. "Gullible, Detective," I jab, reaching up to grab his shoulders and using the force of my body to topple him onto his back.

I straddle his waist and wrap my hands around his wrists. His eyes are wide and playful beneath me. "Obviously, I own your ass in tennis. Here's your chance to come out on top." Literally. Really, I'm not sure what I've gotten started. He's so hard, yet soft and delicious beneath me, and his ab muscles ripple beneath my core. That simple movement has me tingling in the most awkward of places, but the hell if I'm giving up now.
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:12 am

He looks up at her, "We'll see about that..." he then starts to tickle her and she squirms at his touch, laughing and he picks her up, they keep tickling each other and finally they end up not looking where they are going and fall into the pool.

They rise up and laugh, "Okay...,truce. You win, all of it." He looks at her, the tank shirt she's wearing has gotten wet and kind of see through, he sees that but looks away, quickly gets out of the pool and helps her do the same.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:25 am

My skin still tingles and vibrates everywhere Heath touched me. I don't think I've ever felt so fired up. The cold air hits me, then, and I wrap my arms around my chest. Heath comes back with a towel, handing one to me first before folding one around himself.

We make our way toward the small selection of beach chairs not far away and I watch as Heath collapses on the first one. His tank shirt is plastered to his chest, water from the pool trickling down his biceps in intricate, intoxicating swirls, and I find myself turning away.

I duck into the small refrigerator at the end of the room and retrieve two water bottles. I sit down beside Heath and offer him one. He accepts it with a nod in thanks and twists off the cap. I watch as he chugs down half the bottle and sets it to rest between his legs. I do the same with mine.

We're still breathing heavily, the both of us, and I look down at our soaked tennis shoes. Heath's, large and black and dripping water, and mine, pink and white Reeboks that will forever smell like chlorine from this day forward. I kick mine off and kick my bare feet in the air. Heath's grown quiet beside me.

For a moment, we merely stay there, side by side, our breathing going calm and steady. I don't really look up to find him, and I don't feel his eyes on me. We're happy just thinking.

I nudge his shoulder with mine when I've mustered up what I've wanted to say since this morning. "She didn't deserve you, you know," I tell him, my voice quiet but sure. "You're a great guy, Heath. You're loyal, honest. Sweet. Funny when you want to be." I dare to look up and meet his gaze. "Any girl would be lucky to have a man like you."
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:20 pm

Heath looks at her, "I tell you about my personal life...you're going to spill about the douchebag boyfriend, deal?"
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:13 pm

I chortle and fold my hands in my lap, uncomfortably meeting Heath's gaze with a hitch of my brow. "If you're looking for a way to feel better, Heath, this isn't the story you want to hear."
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:03 am

Heath looks at her, "Alright...,I won't force you. I do know, I am done with relationships...Shannon actually made sense. She understood a busy work schedule and I understood hers..."

"Anyways, enough of that..." He stands up.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:33 am

I watch as Heath stands up, the towel wrapped around his neck, his eyes once again closed off. I stand, too, feeling more awkward than ever, and wrap my arms around myself, wet and cold from my time out of the pool.

"Be done with being a doormat, Heath," I advise him, my gaze locked on his. "Don't be done with relationships entirely."

Without a word more, I brush past him on my way back inside.
    -----

Two weeks later, I'm dressed and ready. Heath's been better. I've taught him how to make my signature chocolate chip pancakes. He's taught me how to handle a gun. In some of our more intense moments, he's instructed me in fighting techniques. He does his best not to hurt me, but the roughhousing is the best part. If he knew how much I enjoyed these things, he'd probably stop, so I treat it all as a hard day's work. I do love learning to defend myself. I feel empowered, and with Heath, it feels like we could tackle the world together. If anything, with his efficiency and deadly combat training, I'm sure he could do that all by himself.

When Heath comes in for breakfast, fresh from a shower, I shove over the plate of eggs and sausage I've prepared and twirl in front of him in my most vibrant, violet, orange and yellow sundress. I tap my sandals on the floor.

"Let's go out," I beam at him as he takes me in. "It's a beautiful day, the sun is shining, and we're both due for some fun."

Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:38 am

Heath looks at her, as he drinks his orange juice in seconds. "Going to take my car this time...?" Sitting down, as he adds a small smirk.

He couldn't believe he was actually enjoying her company,not to mention his bank account was looking a lot nicer.

"I wanted you to work on some of the self-defense skills I was teaching you." He eats the sausage first, nodding to her that it was delicious.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 12:43 pm