The Vampire Diaries

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Vampire Diaries

A forum set up for discussion on the hit CW show The Vampire Diaries.

2 posters

An Illicit Attraction: A Roleplay

Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

An Illicit Attraction: A Roleplay - Page 16 Empty Re: An Illicit Attraction: A Roleplay

Post  Sharon Salvatore Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:13 am

Selene moaned loudly as he entered her, not thinking about what would happen next. She was in the moment and it had been so long, since a man like this was with her. He was more than man, feeling his back as she dug her nails into his skin, as he pushed into her with a force she had never experienced before.

She kissed him and moved him to his back, she got on top of him and rode him. As he reached his hands to her ass and gave it a slap, it didn't stop her and he kept doing it. She moved up and down on top of him, not wanting this night to end.

She leaned back, her orgasm filling the room. She collapsed on top of him and he held her close, they drifted off to sleep.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

An Illicit Attraction: A Roleplay - Page 16 Empty Re: An Illicit Attraction: A Roleplay

Post  PuppyWithATutu Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:44 am

Garrett awoke next to a sleeping Selene, feeling more content than he'd been in a while. Most women would be gone by now, or he'd be trying -as gentlemanly as he could- to get them to leave. But he didn't want her to. He never wanted to go back to L.A.. He wanted to lock himself up with her in this place and never let her leave the bed.

Thinking of his promise, he groaned inwardly and got out of bed. His jeans lay discarded on the floor, and he slid them on. He pulled his cell phone from his pocket and thumbed through his contacts, found the one he was after, and pressed Send. Then, moving as far away from the bed as he could so as not to disturb her, he waited for Craig to answer.

"Craig Johnson, the best damned defense attorney around," came the answer. "And why the fuck are you calling me, Garrett? Who'd you off?"

Garrett snorted. "Son, I wouldn't tell you even if I had. This is about a different matter."

"Let's hear it, Capone."

Garrett leaned against the wall and slid his feet along the bare floor. "Say, hypothetically, I got mad and set a man up. He gets caught selling coke."

"Hypothetically."

"And hypothetically I want to go back on that."

"But he's in jail?"

"Well, yeah," Garrett returned with a roll of his eyes. "I need him out."

There came a pause. "If this is to get him out just so you can kill him-"

"Oh, give me a break," Garrett snapped. "His woman's nagging me, and so is his hot cousin. I just want the kid's ass out of prison so I can breathe again."

"Right, this doesn't have anything to do with guilt."

"Fuck you, Craig. Are you my lawyer or not?"

"You sure pay me enough, so I'd say so."

Garrett looked at the time on his watch. "All right, look. I'm out of state right now. You gonna be in your office later this week?"

"Nope. Vacation. Taking the family skiing."

Garrett chortled. "You sure make some dough selling your soul to the devil."

"Takes one to know one, my man."

Garrett didn't argue that. "Alright, give me a call when you're back in L.A.. I need this done. He needs some damned good defense."

"Copy that. You stay out of trouble."

Garrett's gaze traveled across the spacious room towards Selene's naked frame, nestled warmly and safely beneath the covers. "Trying to."

He hung up and went to reach for his shirt when the doorbell rang. Selene stirred the smallest bit, then simply burrowed her head deeper into her pillow. He raced across the room to answer the door before the noise woke her up for good.

Swinging open the door, still without a shirt, Garrett found Sheryl standing on the other side. And, down by her legs, stood Jenny.

"Shit," Garrett cursed, eyes wide. He looked back at Sheryl, then down at the little girl. "I mean, darn. Hold up." He crept back into the room and threw on a shirt. He nudged Selene until she moved. "Time to get dressed, beautiful," he whispered. "Your mom and Jenny came to visit."

When she scrambled out of bed to find some clothes, Garrett let himself stand and enjoy the sight of her before wandering back to the door. He stepped outside and nodded to Sheryl. "Ma'am." He smiled down at Jenny, albeit awkwardly. "Jenny."

Sheryl, poor Sheryl, looked like she didn't know what to think. Garrett didn't, either. He smoothed out the wrinkles of his shirt as he thought out what to say. "Uh, Selene's just righting some things. She'll be out in a minute."
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:53 am

Selene hurried to the front door, jeans and tank shirt. Jenny ran over to her mommy and they hugged. "Jenny, you go ask the Hulk to get you something to drink..okay?" Jenny goes over to Garrett and tugs his hand towards the kitchen.

Selene looks at her mom,"You should be careful with that one..Hayden hates him." Mom said, Selene looks at him,"He's nice Mom, he means well. Thanks for looking after Jenny...was she good?"

"She was, call me later darling." She gave her daughter a kiss and left.

She walked into the kitchen and made some coffee, Jenny was drinking some chocolate milk. "Now, Jenny can you go colour in the living room, make a picture of the Hulk and he can take it home with him..." Jenny smiled at the idea and left the kitchen.

She looks at Garrett, "Not the wake up call I had in mind..."
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:57 am

Garrett grinned wickedly. "Yeah, no, I was planning on waking you up in a much more pleasant fashion."

He paused. "I'm a man of my word, by the way. I called my lawyer while you was sleeping."

Selene perked up at that, her eyes telling him to go on.

"He's gonna be out of the office on vacation, I'd say a week, and then he can go down to talk to Hayden. And, doll, he's unconventional but he's the best of the best in L.A.. Hence why I pay him so damned much myself. If anyone can lighten that sentence, it's him."
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:02 am

Selene smiled and threw his arms around his neck, kissed him and he kissed back. Moving her towards the kitchen counter but they were interrupted when they heard, "eww" and they looked to see Jenny in the kitchen door way.

She giggled looking at them, Selene looked at him "Don't judge me on my parenting skills but I'm finding a babysitter."

She walked off and made a few calls, she wanted a day with him. She came back and told Jenny that a friend Tiffany was coming over, Tiffany had a daughter the same age and they were friends. Jenny cheered excited and ran off to pack her purse.

Tiffany eventually came over and she eyed Garrett, she looked to Selene and leaned in. They whispered and then giggled about something he could see, Selene gave Jenny a hug and then promised to pick her up later. She thanked Tiffany and they left.

Selene walked back over to Garrett, "Now...show me how you intended to wake me up?"
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:05 am

Garrett grinned salaciously and stalked the distance between them like a predator after his prey, a seductive glint in his eye as he neared her. "How about you tell me what you and Miss Tiffany was all giggling about, and I will," he smirked.

He took a step closer. "If it was about my mad lovemaking skills, I'd understand, but I don't think that deserves a giggle."
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:07 am

Selene looks at her,"You don't need to know everything, now are you taking off your pants or am I doing it?"
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:20 am

Garrett chuckled low under his breath. "Ain't no negotiating with you, is there?" He reached down and unbuttoned his jeans. "Bet I can force it out of you, though."

Still grinning, he took in her you-wouldn't-dare expression and dove toward her, picking her up with his hands on her ass and then hefting her until her knees were hooked over his shoulders and his face rested right at her crotch. She let out a delightful squeal and wiggled against him, filling the apartment with the sounds of her laughter. He steadied her with a hand on the small of her back as he carried her to the bed.

"Let's see if I can make you talk, hmm?" he murmured against the fabric of her jeans. "If you're a good girl, I'll let you come."

He pressed his nose into the apex of her thighs, causing her to moan, and breathed her in deeply. Then he dropped her onto the bed and climbed up her legs, smiling all the same. He stopped at the button of her jeans. Kissed his way down her stomach, pulling off her shirt as he worked, then paused again at her zipper. He slowly pulled it down, exposing her panties, and let his hot breath lead the way. And then he stopped.

Mewling with impatience, Selene bucked her hips, but Garrett just kept moving upward, licking her collarbone, and then the curve of her lower lip.

"Want to talk to me, darlin'?" he teased her, tracing circles onto the skin over her ribs, her breathing growing erratic. "I've got all day. I'll make you beg."
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:24 am

Selene looked at him,"She just agreed that the caveman was hot, it's why she came over...because momma needs some quality time with you, so get to work and make it worth my time." She smirked, pulling him towards her and kissing him.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:28 am

Garrett grinned. That had been easier than he'd thought it would be. Feeling successful and growing harder by the second, he dipped his hand into her panties and found them soaked through. He groaned. This woman would be the death of him.

"Yes, ma'am," he smiled in response to her demand, and ever true to his word, he slunk down the bed and let his mouth join his fingers in bringing her to her first climax of the morning.

Then, knowing there'd be many more to come before he was finished, he rolled back on top of her and began again.
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:35 am

It had been a week, Hayden got up every day and did his chores around the prison. Anything to help his chances, the nickname GQ seemed to stick with him in prison as well. He was sitting in his cell, reading a book when a guard came and told him he had a visitor.

Kara usually came every week, some times twice a week. He headed to the room and was let in, he saw a man in a suit, a very Danny Devito looking type of guy. The man stood up and introduced himself, telling him Garrett sent him here to help with his trial.

Hayden was given a lawyer of course but this man was to help him? He looks at him, "Garrett..sent you here?"
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:44 am

Craig shrugged, and then spoke, his Brooklyn accent strong and unaffected by all his years in L.A.. He was the typical stereotype, Garrett liked to tell him, and Craig could understand. Hell, if he'd been born looking like Johnny Depp and had a voice as smooth as Harry Connick Jr.'s, he could only imagine how much more business he'd get. Maybe a little something on the side from someone other than the nagging missus who weighed a good hundred pounds more than he did.

That was beside the point.

"Hey, man could tell me to cluck like a chicken and run around naked and I'd do it for the shit he pays me," Craig snipped. "I don't give a shit how much he hates you. Said something about some female persuasion." He pulled out his briefcase.

"Moving on, ya Brad Pitt sonovabitch, I need to know as little as possible about this case. Enough to win it, not enough to have to lie to anybody. You kick a puppy and burn an orphanage, well, that ain't my problem. Just don't go tellin' me about it." He smiled. "Wife calls me a white Johnny Cochran. If the glove don't fit, right?"
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:47 am

Hayden looks at him and takes a seat, looking at the guy and thought Kara must have had something to do with this. Changing Garrett's mind, "I just want to get out as soon as possible...build up whatever case you want and I will say whatever you want, I was set up. I had cocaine on me, so...you have your hands full."
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:52 am

Craig grinned and tapped his temple. "White Johnny Cochran, sweetheart. You ain't got to worry."

He withdrew a notepad and scribbled down his case info, then twirled his pen in his hand. Boy still didn't look convinced.

"Buddy, I got a man set his wife's house on fire. She cheated, he threw in a molotov cocktail while she was asleep. Attempted murder? I called it crime of passion. Poor psycho was heartbroken. Got that sentence reduced a good ten years."

He grinned. "How do I sleep at night, you ask? I sleep just goddamned fine." He snapped his pen open again and prepared to write. "Now, what you did for your boy Garrett prior to this case, I don't wanna hear. That helps nobody. So, without incriminating yourself any further, give me the rundown."
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:01 am

Hayden told him everything, this guy was the definition of a lawyer but he had hope, this would work. He couldn't wait to tell Kara.

----------------------------------------------------

Two weeks later, he was standing in court for his trial. Kara was there, when the verdict was announced. Hayden was supposed to get 5 years but would be serving 2. He jumped up and Kara hugged him from behind the seats.

Two years, he'd be free.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:23 am

Soccer practice. First, trips to the ice cream parlor, and now he was picking up Jenny from her soccer practice because Selene had something that couldn't be canceled. He'd arrived early, leaning against his Jeep in the parking lot outside the field and watching her play. He was close enough for her to see. She stopped occasionally and gave him a gleeful wave. He waved right back.

When the coach blew his whistle and the children dispersed, Jenny set her sights on Garrett and took a running leap, landing giddily into Garrett's outstretched arms. She wrapped her legs around his torso, grinning from ear to ear.

"Did you see me? Did you see me?"

Garrett smiled. "I did, darlin'. You killed it out there."

Jenny held out a hand for a high five, which he returned. Then he sat her down. "How's about we celebrate, Miss Jenny?" he asked her, reaching for her hand. "Pizza sound nice?"

Jenny nodded happily. Garrett hoped it didn't get him into trouble with Selene. Did she have dinner planned? Well, she didn't now. Being around Jenny just made Garrett want to do fatherly things. Things to make her smile as brightly as Selene could.

Just when he turned her around to put her into his Jeep, he got a tap on his shoulder. He turned around and stared into the eyes of a man who was a good foot shorter with sandy blond hair and a scowl across his lips. It changed instantly when Jenny wriggled her hand away from Garrett's and embraced the stranger.

"Daddy!" she squealed.

The man returned her hug enthusiastically, but the look he gave Garrett was anything but friendly. So this was the deadbeat ex. Garrett grimaced. If this wasn't a test for self-control, he didn't know what was.
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:28 am

Ben hugged his daughter, "Hey there princess, whose your friend?"

"Mommy's boyfriend, Garrett...he's nice Daddy." Jenny said, smiling. Ben looked at Garrett,"You don't look like you're from here?"
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:34 am

So far, so good. Garrett nodded. "L.A.," he responded, extending his hand politely. "Texas, originally, hence the accent."

Jenny giggled and tugged on her father's sleeve. "He talks funny. He's like a cowboy."

Garrett laughed at that. "First I'm the Hulk, now I'm a cowboy?"

Jenny nodded. Garrett turned back to the father, who'd returned his handshake almost brutally. Garrett had squeezed back just as hard. The father let go. "So, visiting Jenny?" he asked. "Apologies if I wasn't aware."
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:36 am

Ben looked at him,"Selene probably doesn't know, I meant to call her...you're coming over to see me this weekend, remember squirt?"

"Yeah!" Jenny said, excited. Ben looked at Garrett, "Names Ben by the way, take good care of my ex...I know I did." He said, with a slight wink to Garrett and he walked off, to meet up with the new woman he was banging, he gave the woman a slap on the ass. Woman giggled and they walked off to their truck.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:42 am

Were the daughter not there, Garrett would have taken good care of Ben. He glared a hole into the man's back as he walked away. Jenny caught him staring.

"Are you mad, Garrett?"

Garrett snapped out of it. He looked down at Jenny and put a hand on her shoulder. "Not at all, sweetheart." That had her smiling again. Children were so simple. He missed that. "Let's go devour some greasy pizza."

He propped her up into the Jeep, picked out a child-friendly station on his satellite radio, and pulled out, his thoughts on the deadbeat ex. He'd have to talk to Selene. It seemed there was still so much he didn't know about her, and he wanted to figure it all out. If they were giving this thing a shot, he wanted the deets on Ben. If she could trust him enough to know. Caveman and all.
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:35 pm

Selene finally came home, walking in and saw Garrett watching tv. It was well passed Jenny's bed time, Selene went to go check on her and give her a kiss good night. She left and went into her own room, changed into something comfier.

She came back out and moved in next to Garrett, after grabbing a beer for herself. She looks at him,"Hey..." kissing him on the cheek, "Thanks again, so much for picking her up. I completely forgot it was today and couldn't get the shift switched...it's honestly, nice to have someone I can depend on, when it comes to her. Other than my mom."

She drank her beer, leaning back into the couch and put her legs over his lap.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:03 pm

Garrett smiled. "Glad to do it. She's a real sweet gal." He hugged her legs to him, cast a sideways glance at her across the couch, then slipped off her shoes. He massaged the soles of her feet, rubbing his thumbs in slow circles, hitting all the tense spots that had been overworked during her time standing. She groaned and leaned into him, offering him the other foot to do the same.

"Relaxed?" he grinned. She nodded and leaned her head back against the pillows. "God, yes," she sighed. "I needed that."

He went back to work kneading her tired muscles and started talking again.

"I met Ben today."
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:06 pm

Selene leaned back and then looked at him, hearing what he said "Ben was there? He never told me he was going...,of course, he was with that skank Sarah. I forgot her daughter was on Jenny's team, funny he never ever comes but of course today he had to, not that I care. I am glad he saw you...,you have my full permission to kick his ass."

She drank some more of her beer.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:11 pm

Garrett chuckled. "Well, Caveman could have used your blessing today," he answered with a shake of his head. "He's damn lucky your little girl was with me."

He paused. "Could I ask what happened with him? I'd like to know what I'm dealing with here." He sent a grin her way. "You know, to decide which degree of ass kicking is delivered. I go by just how bad it's needed."
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:14 pm

Selene sat up,"I'm going to need something stronger to tell this story..., Ben was my high school sweetheart and we were head over heels, I got pregnant and we tried to make it work but it was difficult...with him getting someone else knocked up, while being with me. A problem he doesn't seem to understand...,he was a mistake."

She drinks her beer,"He pays his child support thankfully...he sees Jenny once a month, dick."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 12:52 am