The Vampire Diaries

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Vampire Diaries

A forum set up for discussion on the hit CW show The Vampire Diaries.

2 posters

An Illicit Attraction: A Roleplay

Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

An Illicit Attraction: A Roleplay - Page 19 Empty Re: An Illicit Attraction: A Roleplay

Post  Sharon Salvatore Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:46 pm

Hayden almost spat out his drink, Tate narrowed his eyes at Kara and moved forward. Hayden stepped in front and looked at the guy, "No need to impress anyone big guy...,old boyfriend I'm assuming?" He looked at Kara, who grinned back.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

An Illicit Attraction: A Roleplay - Page 19 Empty Re: An Illicit Attraction: A Roleplay

Post  PuppyWithATutu Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:51 pm

Kara laughed at the word boyfriend. Loudly. It was safe to say she was plastered. "Boyfriend," she cackled. "Sure. He took me to a party, felt me up in his truck, and when I wouldn't put out entirely, he went back inside and fucked Bri instead. Which I walked in on."

She leaned into Hayden's shoulder and held up her thumb and pointer finger, mere centimeters from touching. "Seriously. Like this. Okay, I'm exaggerating. Tate here was packing a tube of chapstick."

Oh, Bri was fuming. Kara grinned. "Oh, sorry, sweetheart. Hit a nerve, did I? Certainly not your G-spot."
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:54 pm

Hayden looked at his darling wife, "Okay, think it's time we get you some water and leave..., thanks for the hilarious commentary."

He started to help her move, Bri looks at them and then to Hayden, "I don't know how she gets a guy like you, she was always super weird. Still is..."
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:02 pm

Kara laughed. "Oh, honey, I'm fucked up and I can still kick your ass with both hands tied behind my back."

Hayden had begun carting her away towards the exit. She let him. This was fun. Why didn't she do this more often? She yelled out obscenities and insults along the way, not caring that she'd drawn herself an audience.

Hayden grabbed up a bottle of water to go and led her to the car. When she was slumped in the car seat, his cowboy hat hanging over her eyes and her body limp, she smiled up at Hayden.

"You're the best," she slurred. "I love you. I love you so damned much, GQ. You're so sexy."

She caught Hayden's answering grin. Spurred by the look in his eyes, she tipped his cowboy hat at him and let her Southern roots take hold in her accent. "Take me home, sir. I'm gonna ride you till the chickens come home to roast." She paused, laughing. "Roost."
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:45 am

Hayden and Kara had a great honeymoon, made their way back to Arizona and picked up Emma. They got back to L.A and their next project was looking for a reasonable house.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:10 am

"Arizona?" Chocolate deadpanned, his palms flat against the shop's counter as he stared at Garrett. "Bumfuck Arizona?"

Garrett shot him a look. "Easy, son. Y'all can handle it. But I'm done."

JohnBoy straightened at Chocolate's side, his arms crossed. Lopez, Bear and Chico stood at their backs. Garrett had known this meeting wouldn't go especially well, but they were still buds. JohnBoy spoke next. "So, what happens to the shop?"

"Y'all do whatever you want with it. I'm opening up a place in Arizona. No drugs, third visits, none of that shit. I ain't screwing this up with Selene."

JohnBoy grinned. "Boy, she's got you whipped."

Garrett didn't take it to heart. Of all people, he was the one to understand most. They'd grown up together. "Yeah, and I can still lose my boot up your ass just the same."

His boys laughed at that. Lopez stepped forward. "Good luck, Jefe. We've got it covered down here."

He extended his hand, and Garrett returned the shake with a slap of his fist on his friend's back. "Good working with you, boys. Don't be strangers."

"Hey, somebody's gotta be this shithead's best man," JohnBoy smirked. Garrett laughed. "Damn straight. Hey, y'all let the clients know I'm changing my number. I ain't in it no more. I don't want any calls. Them junkies can do it all through you."

Bear nodded. "Aye. Consider it done."

Garrett idled there for a moment, feeling a little too sentimental for his tastes, and finally heaved in a deep breath. "Alright, limp dicks, I'm out."

Turning on his heel amidst a chorus of laughter and whoops about who the real limp dick was, he left his boys to their own devices and went to see Hayden.
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:15 am

Hayden was at work, working on a corvette. Just the sight of this car, made his dick hard, it was amazing machine and he was the one who got to work on it. Finally, it was end of the day and he was driving up to a town a little bit outside of L.A. to meet up with Kara and a real estate agent.

He quickly decided to change at his building first and when he walked into his buildings lobby, Garrett was sitting right there. Hayden looked at him, "Looking for something?" knowing full well what he was here for.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:17 am

Garrett stood up, dwarfing Hayden with is height and stature, and extended his hand. "My ring, son. Give it."
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:19 am

Hayden looked at him,"First of all...I don't carry, what I assume, is 6 thousand dollar ring around Los Angeles with me and did you do what I advised? Of course, I am asking to believe someone who set me up...not sure if you word actually means anything."
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:38 am

Garrett narrowed his eyes. "Go ahead and call my boys if you don't believe me. I ain't never lied to you. Set your ass up for prison, sure, but didn't lie."

He stuffed his hands in his pockets and squared his shoulders, allowing his gaze to wander around the building. Hayden was doing nicely for himself. With the job that Garrett had helped him get.

How easy it would be to let Hayden know he'd have been fucked without his buddy Garrett saving his ass.

Too bad even Garrett wasn't that low.

"Ring, GQ. I've got a woman to damn into an eternity with me."
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:41 am

Hayden looks at him, "Well..since you said it so nicely, my cousin is one lucky woman."

He pushed for the elevator, "It's upstairs...come up or stay here." Garrett got on the elevator with him.

They rode up in silence, finally they walked in. Garrett stayed in the living area, while Hayden went to get the ring. Finally he came back out and looks at Garrett, "I was very tempted to sell that...just so you know."

He handed the box over to Garrett's awaiting palm.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:47 am

Garrett snorted. "You best be glad you didn't." That ring had cost him a fortune, even by his standards. Selene was going to go apeshit.

He looked around the apartment to bide his time. Might as well ask how his sister was.

"How's married life treating you two?"
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:51 am

Hayden grabs a beer and hands one to Garrett, "We're looking at a house today, finally we can..maybe afford it, city of L.A....my opinion, not a place I want for Emma to grow up in."

He drinks his beer, his phone rings and answers it, "I'm leaving now...,no I didn't forget. Yes, okay, okay...I said okay three times Kara, you're going deaf babe. You too." He hangs up and looks at Garrett, "That is married life, a lot of the word...Okay."
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:55 am

Garrett chuckled. "We sure know how to wear the pants in our households." He thought of Selene back home, awaiting his return, and of Jenny, who if he timed it right, was plucking at the strings of the guitar he'd given her last Christmas, getting her chords just right for their next session. He already considered them his girls. Now he just needed to make Selene his wife.

Realizing he'd been staring off into Hayden's apartment with a fucked up grin on his face, he snapped out of it and clapped Hayden on the shoulder. "I don't want to keep you waiting. Give Kara my regards."
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:58 am

Hayden looks at him,"You know...I want to hear it, how you were wrong about me. We're going to be in each others lives...enough with this macho egotistical jackass you pretend to be."
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:03 am

Garrett snarled. "All the shit I say, and you still want a damned apology, kid?"

Hayden faced him head on, unblinking. He crossed his arms and waited.

Garrett gritted his teeth. "All right. I'm sorry. I'm sorry you lied to me and went behind my back, and that I overreacted. And believe you me, none of this horseshit would be coming out of my mouth right now if it wasn't for Selene and my baby sister. I tolerate you, kid, and on a rare goddamned sunny day, I might so much as miss the days when we weren't at each other's throats all the time."

He shoved the ring box back inside his pocket and resisted the urge to roll his eyes. His man card was as good as gone.

"Now, you wanna kiss and make up, sweetcheeks, or are we done here?"
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:08 am

Hayden looks at Garrett and knows that is the best he's going to get, "We're done." Garrett looked at him and then left the apartment.

Hayden finishes his beer, knowing he has to let go what happened but it was so hard. Everything he missed with Emma, he would never get all of that back. Garrett got him out though, a reminder in his mind but the man was marrying his cousin.

He finally met up with Kara, who was pissed he was late and knew he'd pay for it later. Marriage, so great it was. They looked at the house, it was perfect. It wasn't a very big house, a ranch type style and it was pricey just because of it's location but Hayden would work is ass off for it, if it meant Emma grew up somewhere great.

They bought it.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:33 am

Garrett knew the perfect place to propose. Call it cheesy, but his heart was set on it. He was almost sure Selene would get a kick out of it, and that was all that mattered.

And of course it was destined to happen in L.A., where they'd met. And he couldn't think up an excuse to go there and tag her along without the reason being Kara's and Hayden's impending housewarming.

Six fucking months, Hayden had told him. Six months to sit on that proposal until the house was finished. Bullshit. He'd heard that shit-eating grin over the phone all the way in Arizona. Hayden was enjoying making Garrett wait.

But he reasoned with himself that Selene would still be his every bit as much his as she was now. Only the ring would truly change a thing.

Garrett had started getting antsy around the end of the fifth month. He counted down days like a lovestruck boy who had nothing else to fill his mind but a girl, and he couldn't help it. Things had to be perfect, and they damn well would be, but he was anything but a patient man.

And then, alas, the sixth month came. Jenny and Selene packed up their bags, Garrett loaded them in the car, and practically hightailed it to California. His woman was going to be leaving L.A. as the future Mrs. Garrett O'Byrne, whether she liked how he did it or not.
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:40 am

It was 6 months, 6 months of back breaking work but Hayden held up to his promise. When they first stepped into this house, it was like going back in time to the 70's. Kara was not impressed but Hayden swore to her he would update it, it would be the house of her dreams.

So, they bought it and started the very next week. Every weekend Hayden had off, he spent it working on the house. This constant need to prove he was worth having her, it was getting to be an obsession as he worked every little detail.

Finally, the kitchen was all updated with new appliances, hardwood floor in the whole house. All the labour done by him and a couple guy friends he knew, it all came together in time for Garrett and Selene visiting, with Jenny.

They walked in and Kara bragged about the house, Selene nodded in approval at it and to Hayden.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:48 am

Garrett wasn't going to act like the house wasn't impressive. Hayden did good work. There didn't seem to be much shit the kid wasn't good at. Even keeping Kara happy. From the smile on her face to the brightness in her eyes, to the loving gazes she passed on to her husband every chance she got, it was obvious. He was being good to her. He was being what she deserved.

When Jenny knocked against his leg and dove straight for Hayden's, Garrett was sufficiently distracted from his thoughts as he watched the man and child embrace. Such a good kid. Garrett smiled. She was going to make a fantastic stepdaughter.
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:51 am

That night, Hayden wanted to get out of the house as the women gushed and talked about annoying things. Hayden looked to Garrett eventually who was thinking the same thing as him,they bid the ladies farewell and went to a bar down the street, not far enough to walk to at all.

They went in and sat down, got a pitcher of beer and a shot of whiskey each. Hayden looked at Garrett, "Figured you should get drunk one last time...before you sell your soul." He clinked his glass and took the shot.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:56 am

Garrett laughed. "Amen to that." He tipped his glass back and downed a shot for himself. A game was on in the television mounted to the bar's ceiling, and both men turned their attention to that for a while, drinking silently, passing on comments about one play or another.

After Garrett's fifth shot, his lips got a little loose.

"You fucking deserve her, brother," he finally admitted, his gaze still glued to the television screen. "And if you want a sorry, I'm genuinely sorry. You should have been with your wife and daughter. I took that away. But now, man, I get it. And I fucked up. I did."
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:00 pm

Hayden drank some more,"Is this all it took? Get you wasted off your ass, I should have figured that one out." He takes another shot.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:05 pm

Garrett grinned. "Kiss my ass. I'm drunk and I can still whoop you without trying."

He took his last shot for the night and slammed it down. "Well, if my charm wasn't enough, Selene ain't gonna be able to resist a drunken proposal."

Damn, six months of waiting and now he was too wasted to do it tonight. Should have cooled it with the liquor.
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:09 pm

Hayden looked at him,"You are so much like Kara some times...it scares me." He took another shot, "Take Selene tomorrow morning, just a spur of the moment type thing...she's carefree like that."

Hayden burps, "I asked Kara on the beach, after I found out..that I knocked her up." Garrett looks at him, Hayden smirks "Probably not the story to tell you...,I'm taking a piss Casanova." He gets up and heads to the washroom.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 5:42 pm