The Vampire Diaries

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Vampire Diaries

A forum set up for discussion on the hit CW show The Vampire Diaries.

2 posters

Escape to London: A Roleplay

PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Escape to London: A Roleplay - Page 4 Empty Re: Escape to London: A Roleplay

Post  PuppyWithATutu Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:31 pm

Alyssa took a sip of water and swallowed hard, sweat beading on her brow. "Cluster," she groaned, out of breath. "Cluster, like I told you before."

Suddenly she was angry. From the attack to their still awkward encounters, suddenly he was sweet and caring again. He couldn't pick an attitude and stick with it. Did he give a shit or was he that good at faking it? Did he want to date her or just use her? Why was he always hanging so closely in body, yet so distant in demeanor?

Why, despite his moods, did she have to fight the urge to kiss him? She hated herself for her weakness, and now more than ever, she didn't feel like playing along.

"You can't make up your mind, can you?" she asked, stepping toward him. "You break up with Kate, and not two seconds later, here I am, all eager and ready for a date with you. Then you give up the second I don't put out, and suddenly it's as if nothing ever happened." Liam opened his mouth to speak, but she didn't let him. She kept going, her voice growing stronger and surer the more she talked.

"Is that all I was to you, Liam? An opportunity fuck? Some rebound, is that what you want?" She crept closer to him until her knees reached his, and then she knelt, her hands going from the armrests of his chair to the material of his jeans, her fingers flitting over his crotch. She dove for the zipper, her eyes locked on Liam's. His eyes were wide, his chest heaving.

"Were you just not ready, Liam, or did you only want my body to begin with?" Without warning, she gave him a squeeze, caressing him, feeling him. She wasn't sure how much of the liquor was talking here, but she almost wanted to. She was so frustrated, she wouldn't mind. Her pride would take one hell of a hit, but she longed to be touched. She could almost guarantee that Liam knew just how to do it, too.

"Tell me what you want," she urged him, her tone going dark, eyelids hooded. The button was off and the fly was down. She only needed to reach inside. "Tell me you just want to fuck me. Say it, and I'm yours."
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:38 pm

He watched what she was doing and stood straight up, looks at her offended "Maybe I saw an opportunity, yeah...but I do actually care about you." He zips back up. Looks at her, "I left because it..., yes I wanted to fuck you!"

He looks at her, "What else do you want me to say? I don't know what you want from me..., I was wrong okay? I moved too fast and I get that."

PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:51 pm

"Do you?" she shrieked, standing again and leaning against the desk. "You left me hanging. I don't know which way is up anymore. I don't know what I'm doing, and this doesn't ever stop, this fucking pain, and I don't need some babysitter hauling me off to safety when we can't even define what we are."

She bent forward, her head drooped low, the tears spilling yet again. She was drunk and pissed off and ranting and she didn't care to make any edits to her speech. She gave him all she had to give. "I'm a fucking headcase, Liam. You don't know the half of my shitty life. You wouldn't believe it if I told you, and I'm sure as hell not some charity case. So either fuck off completely and go back to being my boss, or give me something, because I'm losing it here. I never meant to get close to anyone and this is why. I'm broken."
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:57 pm

Liam looks at her,"how many drinks have you had? I never intended to...hurt you. I admire you and, I want to kiss you right now but I don't want you to think I'm trying to get in your pants..." He was silenced, when her lips where on his and he kissed her back.

They eventually break off and he looks at her, "I want to be with you, slow...fast..., medium. Whatever speed you want?"
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:23 pm

Alyssa felt herself calming down, but a hint of embarrassment remained. He must have thought she was a downright lunatic, and perhaps she was.

Cheeks pink and still wet from her tears, she nodded. "Yes. I want to be with you, too. If you're ready."
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:36 pm

Liam looks at her, "let's get you home...."

------------

The next day, Liam knocks on her door and she answers. Looking not as great as she would like, he hands her a coffee and a jewellery box. When she opens it up, it's a necklace with a music note on it.

He watches her face expression, "Like it?"
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:41 pm

Damn her emotions. She wanted to cry and grin at the same time. It was gorgeous. She offered him a smile. "I love it. It's beautiful."

She took the necklace from the box and held it toward him. "Do you mind?"
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:48 pm

He steps up and puts it on her. She turns back around and he nods in approval. "I just wanted to give you that, I've actually had it for awhile I will admit...." She leans to him and he kisses her, they get a bit more steamy and their is a cough.

Charlie looks at them, "Sorry, I have the worst cock blocking time ever! Girl, you need to brush that hair."

PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:56 pm

Alyssa laughed. "Yeah, I could probably use a shower, too."

Charlie winked. "I bet so." He brushed past them both and grabbed a coat off of the rack by the door. "Have at it, boo. Yours truly has a hot lunch date. Wish me luck."

With that, he was gone. Alyssa turned back to Liam and chewed on her lip. "About last night... I'm really embarrassed. I don't usually drink that much and I lost it."
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:51 am

Liam waved it aside, "Some of what you said, it was very true....I was treating you unfairly. A lot has changed but I believe in what I said last night. I want to give this a try...."

He looks at her, serious.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:18 pm

Alyssa lifted her hand and touched the treble clef, feeling it between her fingers. "I do, too," she said softly, offering him a smile. She rose onto her toes and pressed her lips to his.
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:12 am

Two weeks had passed and they were taking it slow, it wasn't only him who had a hard time with but she did as well. Kate was still on his mind, how much she hurt him but Alyssa was so different. They kept it quiet from Davina, they just enjoyed it only being them right now.

He was just checking the sales for the past week, when someone entered the shop. Liam glanced over and noticed it was a man in a decent suit, looked very official. He knew a cop when he saw one.

"Can I help you with anything, mate?" He asked, his eyes focused.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:03 pm

Detective Ezra Pierce

Escape to London: A Roleplay - Page 4 063013ray2

Nothing made sense about the elusive Alyssa Giordano. She had escaped from the city that never sleeps into London, of all places. Had it not been for a friendly tip over here, Ezra would have been none the wiser. He'd be in New York, still, on some other case and merely waiting for a lead on the mysterious girl who got away. For a girl to have so many details from so many murders, she certainly wasn't smart enough to change her name. She had, however, been clever enough to stop using cards. All transactions were paid in cash.

Forty-eight years on this earth, and half of that on the job, and yet he'd never come across a case as strange as this. A twenty-four year old could never have done all this, and yet, he had his skepticism to contend with. Psychics weren't real. Visions weren't real. There was some other explanation. There had to be.

Ezra kept his eyes on the man behind the counter, and then he turned to peruse the selection of CDs. Many were bands he'd never even heard of, but he doubted many people listened to the good stuff these days. His finger tapped the cover of a Kongos album. Without turning, his voice deep yet quiet, it resonated clearly off the walls off the small venue.

"Question." He knew he had the kid's attention, still. It was obvious he wasn't there for music. "It's 2015. People still buy CDs? You know, you can download this shit off the internet for free."

Last edited by PuppyWithATutu on Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:06 pm

Liam looked at the man infront of him, "Stating the obvious...., you must be a pretty good cop." He stands up straight and folds his arms, still surveying the mysterious man.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:09 pm

Ezra's lip quirked. It was as close as he ever got to a smile these days. "Not one for pleasantries, eh?" He straightened his suit and turned toward the counter, taking one slow step at a time. "I never said I was a cop, by the way. Clearly you're no stranger to the likes of me."

Last edited by PuppyWithATutu on Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:11 pm

Liam could see how intimidating this guy was, still he held his ground "I know you're a cop, an American one..but a cop. What I don't know, is why your in my store of all places, officer?"
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:18 pm

Ezra didn't answer. His eyes roamed the venue; he let out a satisfied grunt. It was a nice place. It was homey, not showy. Inviting but secluded. He could easily take a beer to the back corner of the bar and enjoy the view of the stage. Too bad he wasn't there to enjoy the layout.

His eyes found the boy's yet again. He didn't want to risk digging too much if he knew the girl. One tip about a cop coming after her and she'd surely run. He just needed some details. He'd continue to keep an eye out if he was given anything promising.

"Lots of standing room in this place," he replied, skirting the question entirely. "Surely it's not just you working here?"
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:25 pm

Liam was about to answer but a group of teenage girls walked in, laughing and going over to the DVDs. He looks back to the cop, "I have a few employees...,"

A girl comes up to him at the desk, "I'm looking for Hunger Games?" Liam looks at the cop, "Work calls, if you have nothing else to add...you know the way out." He heads off to show the girl where that movie is. The girls giggle and he's used to it, they come in quite often and it causes Davina to laugh every time.

Liam eyes the mysterious cop leave, not too long after Alyssa comes in and has two coffees with her. His was tea of course, she gives him a peck after handing him his and goes over to ring out the girl who was ready to purchase her movie.

"When are your shows going to be 16 and over?" Another girl asks him, standing right next to him. He looks at her, "when you can legally bring some beer to it, wait a few years...I appreciate the desire."

The girls giggle and leave, Liam goes up to Alyssa finally and the cop seems to slip his mind when he kisses her properly, "I didn't say hello yet..., are you ready for Saturday?" A concert as usual, another one of theirs. It was such a success last time when they played together, the tickets sold out in a day for it.

PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:39 pm

Cheeks flushed and heart thumping, Alyssa nodded. "Definitely." Because she couldn't resist it, she leaned in again, and he was happy to oblige her. His lips tasted like the cinnamon rolls from the bakery down the street, and in his all black attire with his ever piecing gaze, they were almost as delectable as he looked. His fingers made their way through her hair, fisting the long locks in his hand as her tongue worked against his. She wasn't sure how long she could hold off on sex. She wanted to see where this was going and to take it slow, but each kiss, each look of longing and lust, were her undoing. All she could think about was how great a night with him would be.

She'd nearly found out early this morning in the back office. One minute they'd been discussing the lineup of upcoming bands, and then her bra had been on the floor. He'd held her breasts in each hand, he'd teased her mouth, her neck, her nipples with his skilled tongue, only for her to break the embrace. "Not here," she'd told him, although the wetness between her legs begged to differ. "Not now."

He'd been understanding. He never tried to force it. But Davina had barged her way in moments later, just in time for Alyssa to throw her shirt over her head, and now, in the middle of the shop, Davina stood, bra in hand. So much for being sneaky.

"Lose something?" Davina teased.
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:46 pm

Liam looks at his sister to Alyssa, "it's new...not much of a surprise" he sees his sister laugh, "oh that's not why it's funny..."

He goes up to her, "what are you getting at?"

She smiles again, "remember the time you busted me for having a fling with a girl, mom cried for days thinking she'd never have grandchildren! Pay back is a bitch bro, I told them about you guys and they are over the moon..."

Liam groans, "Davina, that was 3 years ago...I gave you a job!" Davina rolls her eyes,"I don't care...have fun, our parents are interesting. I have work to do." She walks off.

He is left to look at Alyssa, "Don't make any plans for Sunday..., I have to go call my mom." He walks off to do just that, not thrilled about it.

-------------
    Sunday came, another attempt at sex this morning but wasn't the time. Alyssa confessed she was so nervous about today, she puts on a top he likes and can't help but stare at every inch of her. They get to the front door of his parents place in Surrey, a little town outside London.

He places his hand on her back, down to her butt and smirks as she's concerned if the door were to open and it does. Liam had his hand off in no time, their stood Davina. They walked in and the house smelled amazing.

Finally, a short woman with blonde hair comes around the corner. An apron over her and she squeals seeing her baby boy. She gives him a huge hug and Liam gives a very genius hug back, they break off and she strokes his cheek.

She looks behind him, seeing Alyssa "oh, look at those eyes...how lovely, come here love." She brings her in for a hug and let's her go, Liam excuses himself and goes to his room with their stuff. Leaving Alyssa alone with his mom.

Davina smiles at Alyssa, " welcome....the favourite is home, so be prepared for my mum hounding you for wedding dates."

Mom gives her daughter a tap on her shoulder, "Nonsense, of course any girl lucky to marry my Liam...better know she's struck the lottery!"

PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:03 pm

Over the past two weeks, Alyssa had been hounded by visions of a psycho wearing a mask. She'd died through the eyes of seven victims. It never seemed to stop, but perhaps now, here, she would be far enough away. She dreaded having a "cluster" around his family. They were lovely already.

She blushed as she smiled back at Liam's mother. "It's a little early for that, ma'am, but I'd have to agree. Liam is very special."
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:01 am

Liam happened to walk in at that moment, "Liam is what?" Davina sits up, "the favourite..." He grabs a beer from the fridge and hands Alyssa a water he knew she'd want, he looks at his sister "Favourite?You convinced mum and dad to switch rooms with me.."

Davina laughed, "That's right..I did." Liam smirks at her and his mum comes in, "Liam, I need you to go fetch your father. Dinner will be ready in half hour..." He looks at her, "I just opened this...?" Indicating his beer, his mom looks at him "Well, I also need a few things from the store..."

"Mum.." He starts to complain and she eyes him, he gives up and hands the beer to Alyssa. He kisses her bye and leaves.

He gets in the car and goes to his parents bar, he walks in and it's empty right now. Only a couple regulars. One he recognizes, "Jim..." Jim looks at Liam, "Aye, look at you young man....keep growing don't ya?" They shake hands.

"Still spending your days here?" Liam smile at him, Jim nods "Need the distraction mate, how are things with you...?"

"Good, just visiting for the night...." Liam adds in, then senses someone in front of him at the bar. He sees a young man, new for sure. The guy looks at Liam, "Beer, mate?"

"I'm actually looking for my dad, I'm his son Liam...is he here?" He asks, the guy nods, "He's just gone to the Lou..., I'm Callum..just started here a week ago." They shake hands.

Finally, Liam's Dad walks out and sees Liam. He hurries over and hugs his boy, "About time...been long enough! Let's have a drink!"

Liam looks at his dad, "Mum said dinner is soon..."

Dad snorts, "the woman knows full well, I'll have a drink with my son..now come on. I want to hear about your life and this new bird of yours."
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:39 am

Paul:
    Escape to London: A Roleplay - Page 4 Gerard-Butler-gerard-butler-23624990-399-600

Anne:
    Escape to London: A Roleplay - Page 4 Kate_Winslet_face

Alyssa wasn't sure whether to be thankful for Davina's presence at the moment, but she surely missed Liam. It was a little awkward meeting the parents when your boyfriend went off to round up the rest of the family. She plastered a smile on her face nonetheless and straightened out the wrinkles in her dress.

"Shepherd's pie, luv?" Alyssa looked up to find Mrs. Thatcher's kind eyes settled on hers. "Ever had it?"

Alyssa shook her head. "I haven't, but I've heard of it. It sounds delicious." She straightened her shoulders and looked around. "May I help you with anything? I'm not bad in the kitchen."

The woman chortled and patted her on the arm. "Don't be silly, you're the guest of honor. I'm near finished, anyway." She nodded toward her daughter, whose face was inches away from an iPhone. "Phone away, Davina. Give the girl a tour, yeah?"

Alyssa was about to insist on helping when the door swung open. Her smile nearly broke her face, thinking Liam had returned, but instead she saw a gentleman about the same age as Mrs. Thatcher with a grin that was damn near infectious. "Smells wonderful!” he announced, making himself at home in an instant and shrugging himself out of his jacket. He hung it on the rack beside the door and made his way through the small foyer. “Messin’ about in the kitchen, Anne?”

Mrs. Thatcher’s voice floated back to him amidst the sounds of pots and pans being washed up and put away. “Help yourself to a beer, Paul. Your boy Liam’ll be back soon.”

Paul’s face twisted. He hadn’t seemed to take note of the two girls in the corner. “Let me guess. Man’s gettin’ pissed and Liam’s the collector. Will he be able to keep his head about him this time?”

“Piss off, Paul. It’s been a week.”

“Ah, bollocks, that. Anne, you don’t need-”

He turned just then, and his eyes widened. His cheeks went from pink to red when he saw Davina and Alyssa. “Well, I feel like a right tosser.” Suddenly he was grinning again. “Davina, luv. Where’s my hug?”

Davina laughed and jumped into his arms. “Uncle Paul. You know I love ya, but can we not do this tonight? Dad is dad.”

Paul snickered. “He’s all talk and no trousers, sweetheart.” He pulled back to take in Alyssa. “Now, the lovely bird beside you. Is this my boy’s lady love?”

Davina winked. “She is. Alyssa, this is our uncle Paul. Mum's delightful brother.”

Alyssa stepped forward, hand extended, feeling as if she’d heard way too much for this to be a first meeting. She wasn’t sure if she wanted to meet Liam’s father after this discussion. “It’s nice to meet you-”

“Bring it in, now,” Paul exclaimed, stepping forward and wrapping her up in his arms. “Oh, I’m so glad he dropped the blonde slag. I like you so much better already, dear.”

Slag? Before she could ask what he meant, he was already leading her toward the family room, his hand on her back. “Come, luv. Tell me all about yourself.”
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:08 pm

Liam finally makes his way home, his dad right behind him. He goes straight to the kitchen and hands over what his mother needed. He right away spots his Uncle, "You're actually here for this?" With a smirk.

Paul smirks back? "Aye, i like your choice in women mate...brunette is much better than blonde." Liam nods,"This brunette certainly is..."

He goes over to Alyssa, "Didn't run away, while I was gone or try too?"
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:21 pm

Alyssa took Liam's hand when he held it out to her, and then he slowly lifted it, placing a kiss on her knuckle. She laughed. "That wouldn't help with the whole good first impression I'm trying to make," she joked back. "Everyone is really nice, though."

Just as Liam sat down beside her, Paul followed them into the room and sat down on the seat across from them. "We've got you fooled, then, huh?" he quipped, sending a wink in her direction. He was quite the handsome man; this entire family seemed to have hit the gene lottery. "Don't worry your pretty head, luv. You'll loosen up around us in no time."

Just then, another man walked into the room and his eyes found Alyssa's. He must have been Liam's father, and although he wasn't bad looking, Liam surely took after his mom more than his old man. He offered her a friendly smile.

"Would you look who decided to waltz in!" Paul quipped. "Lyssa, girl, the man who's eyeing you like you're a fresh pint of Stella? That would be Liam's old man, Steven."

Steven's face scrunched as his eyes narrowed at his brother-in-law, but he chose not to respond. Instead, he walked up to Alyssa and extended his hand. Respectfully, she rose from her seat and returned the shake. "Mr. Thatcher, it's a pleasure."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 2:57 am