The Vampire Diaries

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Vampire Diaries

A forum set up for discussion on the hit CW show The Vampire Diaries.

2 posters

Escape to London: A Roleplay

Canadianmummy

Escape to London: A Roleplay - Page 3 Empty Re: Escape to London: A Roleplay

Post  Canadianmummy Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:39 pm

Liam looks at Alyssa, remembering how h felt yesterday leaving her place and then discovering his girlfriend of two years cheating on him. He wasn't in the mood. " Ointment?..., no, I'm fine. Just work is what I want you to do." He walks to his office and shuts the door.

Goes to his desk, opens is drawer and takes a flask he has their and has a much needed drink, he stuffs it back in.

PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:48 pm

Alyssa spent the next few days walking on eggshells. It wasn't her place to barge into his life and try to mend the broken pieces. He was her boss, not her friend. Ever since that morning, Liam had been distant. Smiles and jokes were sparse. She kept a respectful distance and only spoke to him when absolutely necessary.

She wanted the old Liam back.

Davina was off that Friday morning and Liam was in his office, burying his face in paperwork while Alyssa rearranged the jewelry stand. When the bell above the door rang, she looked up and scowled when she saw Kate walking in.

"He doesn't want to see you," she snapped, slamming a braided bracelet down on the counter a little too hard and causing Kate's forward steps to cease. "You've done enough."
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:50 pm

Kate walked in, dressed in the sexiest thing she could find and looked at Alyssa in front of her. "This is between him and I..., I want to see him. Is he here?"

PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:56 pm

Kate's careless attitude irked Alyssa even more. She straightened her shoulders and crossed her arms over her chest, her glare set on the woman before her. "I'm not letting you ruin his week any more than you already have. Do you have any idea what you've done? You threw away two years with an amazing man, and for what? Did you ever give a damn about him?"

Kate tried to speak, but Alyssa went on. "I've known Liam for less than a month, and I already know he deserves a hell of a lot better than you! Then you march in here with a devil-may-care attitude and act like he wants you here? You betrayed him!"
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:03 pm

Kate looks at Alyssa, "It's cute you have this crush on him but he's not going to be with you. I made a mistake, I know he's a good man and I want him, no one else."

"Alyssa, it's okay..." Liam said from behind her, he heard everything and couldn't help but feel flattered. He goes up to Kate, seeing how she's dressed and looks at her, " It's over, you're wasting your time coming here."

Kate moves her hands over him, "baby...., I love you. Don't throw this away over a mistake."

"That mistake is dating you for two years, get out..." He snaps, Kate stands back and gets upset. She looks to Alyssa and then storms out. Liam stands there for a second, he looks to Alyssa "thanks....for what you said"

He wants to move in closer but knows it's too early, he walks off and then soon comes back and up to her. He looks at her," I want to take you out on a date...." He knew it was fast, but he kept thinking about her, not Kate.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:06 pm

Alyssa's eyes went wide. Her? On a date with him? She stared at the door through which Kate just left, then back into Liam's piercing gaze. God, he gave the most intense looks.

She swallowed hard. "That was... fast."
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:08 pm

Liam looks at her," I get that but I see something I want and....the other day when we were talking. I haven't had a day like that in awhile. I can't come in here every day after hearing what you just said and greet you as a friend."

PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:14 pm

Alyssa shifted from one foot to the other, her mind swimming with thoughts. "I... I'm not good at relationships. I mean, I barely know what to do, it's been so long." A mixture of confusion and determination swirled in his eyes. She wanted more than anything to say yes, though, and that scared her. He knew nothing of her abilities or why she was truly here. It wasn't as if she were lying, but she certainly hadn't been truthful. There was no way he could believe her story. The cops sure as hell didn't.

"But I want to try," she added hastily, giving him an awkward smile. "I guess what I'm saying is yes."
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:59 pm

Liam wanted to smile but decided to play it cool, "Tomorrow night then?" She nods and he walks of again to his office.

He knew he was moving on fast but he felt so angry and hurt. Anything to make that stop and maybe a rebound would do him okay and something more could spring from it. Either way, he was happy with his decision.

-------------
    Liam knocked on Alyssa's apartment door and Charlie answered, "She is still getting beautified. Why don't you come in handsome?"

Liam just eyes him and walks in, "Sure..."

Charlie shuts the door behind him," Drink?"

It causes Liam to shrug,"Sure, beer if you have any...?"

Charlie looks at him,"Why, because I'm gay it's a stereotype I don't drink beer?"

Liam looked back,"No...I didn't mean that, I just, if you had any to spare. Don't waste what you have on me." He tries to laugh it off.

Charlie smiles,"I'm kidding with you...., look I want to play big brother here and say if you hurt Alyssa, who is the sweetest girl you will meet, I will destroy you."

Before, Liam can respond he turns to see Alyssa and God, she looked perfect. She wasn't as curvy as Kate but she was special on he own. He goes over to her, "You look.., amazing."

She smiles and they bid farewell to Charlie and get out onto the streets. He looks at her as they walk,"No, I'm still not telling you where we are going....so, don't try to get out of me. Or do, I give you permission..."

They get into a black taxi and his hand accidentally brushed her thigh. He takes it back, finally the taxi comes to a stop and Liam pays the driver, he gets out holding the door for Alyssa and they are outside a building.

"You play all those instruments, I thought seeing an orchestra would be cool for you?" He says, as they go in and see other people going as well. He gives in there tickets and they take their seat.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:17 am

Alyssa could hardly believe how quickly their relationship had changed. She'd never been to an orchestra before but had always wanted to, and somehow, as always, he knew what she needed. He was really putting in the effort.

She fiddled with the bottom of her black dress, the material hugging her mid-thigh, and hoped her make-up would stay put. She wasn't one to doll herself up often. She risked a glance at Liam to her right, his eyes glued to the stage, and then looked away again. She checked her earrings to make sure they wouldn't slip; she spun her necklace around so that the clasp was once again at the back of her neck. She was so rusty at this whole thing. Would they kiss when he took her home?

God, she wanted to. Badly.

Feeling Liam's gaze, she looked back to find his eyes, as intense and unsettling as always, and tried for a smile. "Thank you," she whispered.
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:24 am

Liam looks back at her," London is famous for stuff like this...., of course New York would be too. You need to stop fidgeting."

He offers a smirk, she smiles back and he takes that as his opportunity. Leaning in and kisses her gently, while they are still seated.

They soon pull apart, the concert ends and they go to grab some food. Liam suggested fish and chips, he brings to a place he knows well and the staff do greet him. They dig into the meal and talk, so easy to talk to her.

"I was considering to break up with her, after we talked....I never listened to my sister or my parents telling me she was not in it for the right reasons. Their response was I'm a guy and don't think...." He admits, eating a fri.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:36 am

Alyssa wasn't quite sure how to respond to that one. "I don't know," she replied, stirring the straw around inside her drink. "I think we believe what we want to believe. We see what we want. She was beautiful, surely. It wouldn't surprise me if that clouded any man's judgement."

She stared at him from across the table, a half-eaten french fry dangling between her fingers. "I know two years is a long time, but you're better off without her."
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:39 am

Liam looks at her,"You are different than most women I talk to, you actually have interests and passionate about something....."

PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:51 am

Alyssa couldn't help but smile, and dammit, she felt herself blushing again. "You're different, too." She decided to go for it. "You're kind, and if I'm being completely honest, you're the most gorgeous man I think I've ever met." She chuckled. "The accent isn't bad, either."
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:06 am

Liam smirks at her joke,"The accent does help me out, I will give you that..."

They clear the table and go off back to her apartment. Liam was invited up for coffee and stands in the living room but soon goes to her in the kitchen, as she fills up a kettle with water and making some joke on how she knows he likes tea.

She feels him closer to her body and leans slightly into him. He kisses her neck, making her moan slightly and he turns her around. He kisses her passionately and moving his hands up her legs to underneath her skirt and starts to pull her panties down.

He feels her hand on his, stopping him and he breaks off looking at her.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:20 am

Alyssa backed herself up against the counter, her heart beating out of control. This was too much, too soon. Liam's eyes were searching hers, feral and seductive, but she couldn't do this. Not now, no matter how much she wanted to.

This wasn't all about her. He had just broken up with Kate, and she was the next best thing. She felt like she was... convenient. And she hated that she felt that way.

"This is too fast," she stammered, still struggling to catch her breath. "It's too soon. You're not ready for this. I- I'm not, either."
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:08 am

Liam looks at her, thinking about what she said. "I get it...."

They both stood there. Both feeling awkward and he was getting over being shot down for sex, maybe he was looking for a hook up but didn't realize it?

"I'm just going to go..." He looks in her eyes, wants to kiss her on the cheek but thinks best not too.
    He just turns around and leaves.

---------------

Liam didn't bring up his date with Alyssa, it was all too fast and let's just say his hand was having to keep him company. It was a Friday afternoon and his band was actually scheduled to play tomorrow but this was before Kaleb fucked Kate and causing Liam to fire the lead singer.

His bassist was in his office. Talking to him and trying to convince him to either sing or find another singer. Liam sat in his chair, unsure. Davina who was in the office and busy on her phone, decided to look up and said, "What about Alyssa? That girl can sing...it's why I brought her too you in the first place."

Liam looks at his sister, "She might not be the same style..."
    Davina looks at him, "Just give her one of the songs to try out...,she's from Julliard. She'll pick it up fast."

Liam still shook his head, "I can just do it..."

Davina looks at him again,"Oh boo hoo, it didn't work out with her. Don't get that in the way of making good music."

Liam gives her a look of how did you know we went out? Davina just smiles.

Her brother sighs and goes out to Alyssa at the desk, the stores is about to close. "So, you know my band is actually playing here tomorrow night. We are short a singer....for obvious reasons. What do you say? I know you told me you sing, my sister says you're in her words "outstanding" "
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:39 am

Alyssa had always wanted a band to perform with, but she had never expected a proposal from Liam. She pondered the idea for a moment before looking back at him.

"Is it going to be weird between us, Liam?" she asked, her voice soft. "I'll do my best but it can't be awkward. We haven't been the same since... the other night."
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:58 am

Liam looks at her and waves it aside, "forget it, I haven't even thought about it..., look I wouldn't ask you if I wasn't desperate."

PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:05 pm

She knew he'd thought about it, but she wasn't about to contradict him. To be honest, she was looking forward to seeing what she and the band could do. She was far from new to music.

She nodded and stood, glancing at the clock above the door. It was closing time. "Show me the song."
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:13 pm

Being glad she didn't demand he tell the truth. He locks up the store and goes to into the concert area, his bassist joins them and Liam hands her one of the songs.

"our styles might be different but we can try mashing it togethe." He goes up on stage and gets behind his drum set which has been there for the past two days, bassist grabs his intrument and they give a look to Alyssa.

He gave a sheet with the music as well, she starts to sing and slowly the intruments work there way in and soon it's amazing. Liam watches her as he plays, thinking God this woman is sexy. He watches her all over, she can feel his eyes on her entire body but it's not just a look of lust but admiration as well.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:38 pm

When the song ended, Alyssa stood in the center of the room with a frown. The guitarist, James, tapped her on the shoulder. "What's up, Juilliard? I thought that was brilliant."

"It was," she replied, picking up the original lyric sheet. "But may I suggest switching a couple chords coming into the chorus?"

The room fell silent. She shrugged. "I mean, it was just something I was trying out in my head. It sounds fine whichever way."

"So Miss Juilliard is gonna go changing chords now, Liam?" the bassist asked, his hands clasped behind his head. "She's a fit bird but she's gone mad if she thinks she's calling the shots now."

The guitarist snorted, stepping between them before Liam could speak. "You're a wanker, Tom." He slipped the guitar from around his shoulder and handed it to her. "Show us what you mean, love."
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:46 pm

They give a try Alyssa's way and they finish, Liam nods "So, you're in....if anyone has objections, sod off because this changes everything!"

The guitarist nods, "Changes the sound but maybe that's what we need...?"

"Changed but it's still heavy..." Liam concludes.

PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:01 pm

The concert had a great turnout, and the band killed it. Alyssa felt as if she'd finally found her place. She was meant to sing into microphones and command a stage. It was her one outlet, and though her nerves had gone wild, she'd kept herself in check. The adrenaline made her invincible.

She was at the after party working on her third beer when it happened. The pain shot through her at once. Another stabbing. She saw flashes of the same three men; they rifled through the victim's pockets for a wallet. They withdrew a small wad of Euros; there was nothing to take note of, no reason to go through this again. She recognized them from her last vision. All she could do was work through the pain, to curl into a ball and to try her best not to scream, and she didn't even flinch when she felt Liam's arms wrapping around her. She welcomed it.

She felt him carrying her toward his office, the music booming throughout the building, and suddenly it faded into dull pounding and vibrations once he closed the door. The pain felt like it would never end. His voice came through to her as though he were standing yards away and not right beside her. His arms wrapped around her, his words urging her to breathe, she rocked back and forth, tears streaming down her cheeks, until the pain subsided.
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:06 pm

Liam looks at her,"Hey....., it's okay. Just sit, have some water." He sits her in his chair and hands her a bottle of water.

"Headache again? Those must be brutal....what are they called?" He leans on his desk, basically in front of her.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 2:20 pm