The Vampire Diaries

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Vampire Diaries

A forum set up for discussion on the hit CW show The Vampire Diaries.

2 posters

Escape to London: A Roleplay

PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Escape to London: A Roleplay - Page 10 Empty Re: Escape to London: A Roleplay

Post  PuppyWithATutu Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:24 am

Ezra heard the slam of the door and Alyssa's cries and before he knew it, he was sprinting down the hall toward their bedroom. Inside stood Liam, leaning against the adjoining bathroom door. He heard the kid's apology and walked in without a second thought.

"The hell'd you do?" he asked, narrowing his eyes in Liam's direction. He sidled up next to him and knocked on the door, his tone gentle when he spoke. "Alyssa, sweetheart, you okay?"

Instead of a reply, he heard retching. Behind him, her laptop continued to play. Almost absently, he looked toward it and saw what was happening. It wasn't long before the commotion had drawn Gwen from the kitchen; she stood in the doorway, eyes wide and full of confusion.

Ezra turned away from the computer and his glare landed on Liam. He didn't need to speak to convey his thoughts on the matter.
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:08 am

Liam ignore the glare and felt awkward, "No disrespect but this is between Alyssa and I. Callum did this, he sent it! Alyssa, come out..." he was begging now, as he leaned his head in the door.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:25 pm

Ezra shook his head. "Hopeless prick."

He wasn't sure why he was so emotionally invested in Alyssa, in her family, in this small unit. He was attracted to Gwen, surely, and her odd, bubbly personality grated on him far less than it intrigued him. She was so positive - his polar opposite in every way. And yes, he wanted her.

And Alyssa, it was his job to keep her safe. He was to protect her, and Liam was hardly a threat to her body or her loved ones, and yet his hackles raised when he saw the video and the evidence of what it had done to her. If he had to venture a guess, it was the father inside of him. He wanted to protect her heart every bit as much as the rest of her, and it was affecting his actions. He didn't like it, either.

Gwen stepped between the men, waving her hands around her head as if swatting away a pesky gnat. "On, you two. This is a job for mama." She stopped in front of Ezra and poked him in the chest. "Calm down, mister. It was a lap dance; he didn't trip and fall into her vagina."

With nothing else to say, she opened the bathroom door and disappeared inside.
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:29 pm

Liam stood in silence next to Ezra, looks at him "I will go there and say all that happened thanks to you arresting her in the first place."

He walks off and goes downstairs annoyed.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:44 pm

Ezra chortled and followed behind Liam; the kid was trudging heavily down the stairs like they had offended him.

"Well, fuck me. I don't recall that," he replied, brushing past Liam and heading for the liquor cabinet. He reached for the Crown Royal and poured himself a glass. "Did I make that stripper rub her tits all over your face, too?"
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:49 pm

Liam looks at him, as he reaches for the bottle and Ezra takes it away to piss the kid off more. Liam looks at him more pissed, "Saint Ezra hasn't been to a strip club before? I didn't even know if Alyssa and I were still dating..."

He drinks down some whiskey finally, looks at Ezra "I also really don't need to defend myself to you, if I recall you are not her father."

Liam almost immediately regretted what the said but the very fact Alyssa as in more pain because of him, he couldn't stand it.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:16 pm

Ezra could see the flash of regret in Liam's eyes, meaning Alyssa had told him all about Ezra's shit luck in life, but he also didn't care. He went for it, stepping up to Liam and grabbing him by the collar. "You know what? You're right, she's not," he retorted, his tone biting. "She's not my daughter, but I see my little girl in her, and yes, I want to protect her for some fucking reason."

Liam could have fought back or tried to break free, but he didn't. He stiffened, jaw clenched, brown eyes set on Ezra's.

"But I'll tell you I never once turned my back on my wife when she needed me. Even when we were dating, I didn't go getting shitfaced and getting dry humped by dancers. I respected her, I wanted to do right by her, and I gave her the benefit of the doubt. That's what you do when you love someone, kid. It ain't always pretty but you stick with it."

He was interrupted by a sound from behind him, and he turned, his fist still gripping Liam's shirt. Alyssa and Gwen stood at the foot of the steps; the girl was pale, her hair a mess.

"Detective," she said, stepping closer. "It's okay. Let him go."

Ezra gritted his teeth, but he let go. Clearly their conversation hadn't been an amicable one. He took a step back as Liam readjusted his shirt.

Gwen stepped up and clapped her hands, as if she hadn't just walked into an argument and dealt with a crying, sick daughter. She clasped Alyssa's shoulder.

"Now that everything's settled," she announced, "We'll wait here while one of you boys picks up a pregnancy test."

The men's anger left their faces at once. Liam turned as white as a sheet. Alyssa's brow shone with sweat. She, too, was confused. All her mother had done was convince her to speak to Liam and perhaps have a bowl of soup. Babies had never entered the discussion. "Wait, what?"
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:20 pm

Liam looks at Alyssa and wanted to say something but then takes in what her mother said. He looks at Gwen," What?"

Gwen smiles at him, "I could see her face looking chubbier and the fact she threw up, with hardly anything in her stomach and the rate you two go at it....couldn't hurt to test."

Liam glances to Alyssa, to know what she thinks.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:27 pm

Alyssa didn't know what to think. She'd never been pregnant before. She was diligent about taking her birth control; could it be possible?

If it was true, the way she'd been feeling would make a lot more sense. She had been chalking it up to guilt.

"I- I don't know," she stammered in response to Liam's unspoken question. "Maybe I am? I take the pill every day, I never forget, but I've been feeling... off."

Almost subconsciously, she put a hand to her stomach, as if feeling for the little bean would tell her whether or not it was there.

Ezra was the first to break the silence after what felt like an eternity of nothing. He downed his glass in one go and slammed it back down on the counter, setting his gaze on Liam. "Great job, dipshit. You knocked her up."
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:33 pm

Liam narrows his eyes at Ezra and says he will be back, tells Ezra to drive him. The men go out to Walmart and are back as soon as possible.

Liam walks in with a bag full of pregnancy brands, plenty of kinds and 4 of each kind. They were so distracted with this possibility that she could be pregnant, they didn't even bring up the lap dance. Liam and her stood in the washroom and opens one box, reads the instructions to her.

"You can also pee into a clean cup and hold the test into it for 5 seconds and then place on a flat surface..." He says, reading.

Last edited by Canadianmummy on Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:43 pm

Alyssa's hands were so sweaty she wasn't sure she could hold a cup long enough to pee. She wiped them on her jeans and reached into the cabinets above the sink for a small bathroom cup, cringing at the thought of having to catch her stream in a measly, white plastic cup.

Liam had seen every inch of her and then some, so she didn't exactly shy away from dropping her pants and sitting down on the toilet, awkwardly reaching between her thighs and holding the cup beneath her. She tried to gauge where the hell her urethra was even located.

Liam turned his head to give her an iota of privacy, and finally, the urge hit her. She filled the cup as best she could, wrapped the sides of it in wads of toilet paper, and watched as he dipped the stick into the cup.

As she wiped and washed her hands and waited, she risked a glance at Liam. What was he thinking? Could he handle this? Could she?
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:49 pm

Liam looks at the test like its a bomb about to go off, "Clear blue digital is the best...so I was told by a kind yet noisy woman in the aisle when I bought them."

He stands still, not sure what to say for the longest 3 minutes of their lives. He leaned against the sink, waiting.

The alarm they set went off and they both looked to the test, "Pregnant..." Liam says, looks at her quiet at first and thinking it over.

He then smiles and kisses her.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:58 pm

Alyssa was overwhelmed with emotions and confusion and fear the moment she saw the result. She was going to have a baby, an actual baby, with Liam. She was pregnant and this was real. All of this was real.

But god, his smile. That bright, blinding smile of his. Suddenly the fear had gone somewhere to the back of her head. He was happy and so she was, too. She could do this. They would do it together. They were going to be parents.

She kissed him back with equal fervor, and when they pulled apart, she buried her head in his chest, lost in his embrace. "I love you," she murmured into his shirt. "I may be mad from earlier and I may understand how you felt but right now I don't care and I love you."
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:02 pm

Liam looks at her, "So, clearly...to et out of trouble with you, I have to knock you up. This is good to know." They both laugh and kiss again, they start to get more heated and soon has her sitting on the sink, shirt off and they have quick fun.

They come downstairs later on, Gwen rushes over to her daughter and she nods to her. Gwen squeals excited and hugs her, shortly she pulls Liam into a hug as well.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:13 pm

Alyssa watched as Liam and Gwen embraced, and her eyes went from them to Ezra. He wished Charlie could have been here for the news, and his heart dropped a small amount when he realized that with the exception of him and Gwen, there was no one else to share the excitement with.

He offered her a small smile and extended his arms. "Come here, kid."

She walked up and hugged him, and his arms wrapped around her, completing the embrace. "Congrats, honey."

She was grateful for his presence. "I'm scared out of my mind but thanks, Detective."

Ezra chuckled into her hair. "That's natural, trust me. I'd be worried if you weren't."

When they broke apart, Ezra reached for the Crown and poured out a glass as the two women went for another hug, lost in the moment. This time, he handed the glass to Liam and clapped him on the shoulder.

"You're not half bad," he admitted gruffly, pouring another for himself.
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:16 pm

Liam looks at him, nods "I didn't mean what I said either..." Both men kind of just grunted to ways other and drank to show peace.

He looks to Alyssa, "Apart from the Callum problem, it will be fine...we will work something out. You know I'm not going anywhere and people still want to pay me thousands of dollars for a picture of me..., so, we are more than going to be fine."
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:21 pm

Alyssa couldn't help but worry. "With Callum on the loose, we have to be ten times more careful. I don't like seeing you leave to do shoots and then fretting over whether he'll find you." She hated to sound bossy and to be that girl, but it was no longer about the two of them. This baby changed the game up entirely.

"Liam, I don't want you going alone if you leave for work. I can't lose you. I can't raise this baby without you."
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:27 pm

Liam pulls her to him, "I will be fine..., stop worrying and eat something. I should probably call my folks about the news."

Alyssa smiles about that and he went off to do so, moments after her tells his mother he hears her scream and he pulls the phone away from his ear while she does so, after minutes he puts the phone back to his ear.

He tells her not to come out and visit yet, that they will set up something.

He hangs up and calls up the model agency Charlie told him about, they set up some interviews and he's all set to go and make some easy money.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:47 pm

Joe Dalton:
    Escape to London: A Roleplay - Page 10 Roc17_3

Ezra sat at the kitchen table, chatting with the hulk of a man sitting across from him as they drank coffee. He'd never been one to talk much, but if he wanted information on personal matters, Joe was the one to ask. He was the brother of Ezra's ex-wife, anyway. "How's Mia?"

Joe shrugged, his large hand dwarfing the mug inside of it. "Not bad. Mark's not a bad guy. Works in IT. They wanna try for another kid."

Ezra cleared his throat. "Good. Good for them." He turned when he heard Liam entering the room and stood before the kid could escape.

"Not so fast," he called out, stopping Liam at the front door. "You made a promise to Alyssa and I'm making sure you keep it." Taking his cue, Joe stood and offered Liam his hand.

"Joe. Nice to meet you," Joe said, giving him a nod.

"This is my brother-in-law, Joe Dalton," Ezra introduced. "He works security. He'll be tagging along."

Last edited by PuppyWithATutu on Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:09 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:52 pm

Liam looks at Ezra, "Well aware of the promise I made" he looks to Joe and shakes his hand "Nice to meet you"

Liam smirks ad Ezra "This should be fun...any embarrassing stories about Ezra, including getting caught going to a strip club, I am all ears for."

Joe looks at Liam, "Not a strip club but I do have a few good ones." He chuckles himself, just thinking about it.

Last edited by Canadianmummy on Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:01 pm

Ezra quirked his brow at Joe. "By all means, shoot the shit. Just don't let him out of your sight."

Joe smirked. "So uptight. You've got a beautiful woman living here. Show her a good time or something; you'll feel better."

Ezra didn't humor him with a response. With a roll of his eyes, he pushed Joe toward the door. "Be fuckin' careful. I want a text every half hour on the dot."
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:23 pm

Liam looks at Ezra, "I agree...maybe getting laid would ease up this tension you have."

Ezra looks at him, "We can't all be Casanova kid..., I have a job to do. I need you to be safe for Alyssa."

Liam places his hand on the man's shoulder, "I know, thank you. Take care of prego, who yes I know just walked into the room. Bye" he kisses Alysaa, who sure enough was behind hmm and leaves with the Hulk.

He gets to the photohsoot and walks on set, the fact he was still modelling was because of Charlie. The guy really inspired him to do it and he wanted to follow through with it like he promised him but his heart still laid with music, he wasn't stupid to not think how modelling career could easily land him with both.

When he arrived, he was told to go get dressed and come back. He does so and is in robe, as he discovered he's only in underwear. Shortly after standing in silence, a woman walks in and also in a robe.

The advertisement was for Calvn Klien, which Liam knew but he soon sees the woman instructed to take off her robe and was in nothing but bra and panties. He stood in awe of her and quickly looks away. She looks at him, "Hello..." She smiles, her eyes were a beautiful green and her hair was chestnut brown, accent most definitely French.

Liam nods, "Morning..." The photographer tells Liam to disrobe and the model who introduces herself as Juliette to him stands in place and soon they are taking photos in provactive ways. Liam accidentally, touches the side of her breast many times and he apologizes. She laughs and simply says he is very sweet.

The shoot ends, he gets dressed and collects his payment. The head to the elevator and sees Joe, who has been standing by this whole time and watched the entire thing. Before the men can say a word to each other, Juliette comes over and kisses Liam bye on the cheeks and pleasure to work with him.

She walks off, Liam looks to Joe who can't help but stare at the beautiful woman that left.

"Any advice on how I tell my pregnant girlfriend, about this?" Liam asks, they get in the elevator and Joe looks at him," Say the woman is lesbian?"

Liam laughs,"I'm thinking some kind of jewellery..."
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:33 pm

When the two men got home, Alyssa was waiting. She'd seen the man - he was a boulder of a human being, and it wasn't as if she distrusted his ability to keep Liam safe, but she worried nonetheless.

For someone so intimidating, he had one hell of a friendly smile when he stepped in. "Howdy," he announced, strutting up to her and taking her hand in his. He pressed a kiss to the back of her hand and bowed dramatically. "Pleasure to make your acquaintance." He nodded toward Liam. "Liam here was a good boy. A few accidental boob brushes, but I can assure you it was just nerves and clumsiness."

When Liam's mouth dropped open, Joe shrugged. "Figure I'd get it out of the way."
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:37 pm

Liam looks at him, "What I said in the car ride home, about getting her number for you. You can forget it."
    He pulls Alyssa to the side and looks at her, "I had to....do a shoot with a female model." Joe chimes in, "Victoria Secret model!"

Liam keeps his focus on Alyssa, "I had no idea, I was just told to show up and--" before he could finish, her lips were on his.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:46 pm

Alyssa pulled away from the kiss and placed her hand on his chest. "It's okay. I knew what this would entail and I trust you."

Gwen walked into the room, then, and her eyebrows shot to her hairline. "Good grief, I didn't know they were holding the annual bodybuilding competition here." Ezra didn't quite like how quick she was to offer her hand. "I'm Gwen. You must be Liam's bodyguard!"

Joe's smile was infectious. "That I am, and I must say you're one sweet, beautiful woman, especially after that compliment." Like he had done with Alyssa, he gave Gwen a kiss on the hand. She laughed at the attention. He threw a wink over his shoulder at Ezra. "Better jump in here, brother. I think we've got something going."

Ezra knew Joe and he knew exactly what he was doing. Frustratingly, he had to admit to himself that it was working. His possessiveness over Gwen had him startled. He hadn't felt like that in over ten years.

Gwen patted Joe on the chest. "Stay for dinner?"

Ezra cleared his throat. "I'm sure he's got other things to-"

"Dinner?" Joe cut in, grinning from ear to ear. "Gwen, you already have my heart. Lead the way and I'll help you cook."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 1:19 pm