The Vampire Diaries

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Vampire Diaries

A forum set up for discussion on the hit CW show The Vampire Diaries.

2 posters

Escape to London: A Roleplay

PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Escape to London: A Roleplay - Page 6 Empty Re: Escape to London: A Roleplay

Post  PuppyWithATutu Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:16 am

Alyssa was way ahead of Liam, but it didn't mean that look wouldn't affect her. It did; it always did. His eyes were full of passion and raw hunger, and when he took in her outfit for the night, he let out a groan.

She wore a torn black shirt, the material hanging off one shoulder and pulled low beneath the other, slash marks stretched diagonally across the abdomen to show off her toned stomach. Below that, a skin-tight pair of jeans and a pair of fuck-me heels. To top the look off, she had on a mini leather jacket that barely reached halfway down her back. Davina had picked out every stitch of clothing for the night, and though Alyssa had never dared wear anything like it, she had to admit she liked the look. She looked like a rock goddess - her hair teased and messy, her eye makeup smoky and seductive. None of it was to look the part for the crowd. It was all for Liam.

And so, meeting his gaze, she gave him the look right back, and when the bassist finally pissed off, she made her move. In seconds, she had a fist in his hair and his lips on hers.

"Tonight," she promised.
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:25 am

The bandmates whistle at them, they break off kissing each other and Liam heads out. Not before telling is girl she's going to do great.

They all get on the stage. Liam is in a black tank shirt and jeans, another suggestion made by his sister and saw how Alyssa eyes him in it, nods to his sister like okay I get it now.

The music starts and they start playing, the crowd goes wild and it's just amazing night. Liam focuses on Alysaa and how amazing she is.

The concert ended and the band drank their beers on stage, after the crowd had left.They were all talki and laughing, when Davina walked in followed by Callum.

Callum goes over to Liam, both men shake hands and talk for a bit. Callum says come in mate, let's go to the bars. Liam says another time, he's got plans and looks over to Alyssa and back to Callum hoping he gets it.

Callum stares at him for second, then smiles "Of course mate...you two have fun!" He leaves the room and suddenly his face goes back to serious again and drags his date out of the store.

-------
    The band starts to talk about how they should do a record, make a demo. They all agree to look into that and finally it's just the two of them. Liam sees Alysaa picking up the empty beer cans and when she bends down one more time, she knows Liam is behind her because she stays in the position a little longer.

He runs his hand up her thigh and to her butt, she straightens up and turns around to kiss him and they do so.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:40 am

Song for the next few posts:

She wanted him. Right here, on this stage. The patterned carpet beneath their feet wouldn't exactly feel like a luxury mattress, but she hardly cared. They had dominated the stage and it was about time they did the same to each other.

While their tongues swam together, she unfastened his belt and dipped her hand inside his jeans. Her fingers immediately wrapped around his cock. "Fuck me," she whispered, pulling away to meet his gaze. "Right on this stage."

Last edited by PuppyWithATutu on Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:00 am

Liam looked at her, "You are so hot...you have no idea" he kisses her, to her neck as she slips his pants down. He kicks them off and pulls down her own.

He moves her to the ground, unzipping her boots and takes off her jeans. She lifts his shirt off and before she can pay him any attention, he forces her down again. He takes his boxers off and her shirt is so soon off. She is left in nothing but her bra.

He kisses her passionately again, as he strokes her clit. She moans into his mouth, as he goes faster with his finger which is soon replaced by his cock. He guides it in and then takes his hand away. They both cry out with the pleasure it gives them.

She holds up her legs as he grips her thighs and he moves himself into her. He sits more up not wanting to crush her with his weight and closes his eyes as he moves with more force.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:20 am

Having Liam finally inside her was even better than she'd imagined it would be. Feeling him stretch her, fill her, his skin to hers, was beyond amazing. Each time he pushed inside her, burying himself to the hilt, she cried out and gripped his back tighter. Her nails made long, jagged patterns against his skin.

"Don't stop," she whimpered, tilting her head back and groaning when he continued to pick up the pace. "Fuck! Fuck me. Harder, baby."

He gave her what she asked for, her legs spread and bent above her chest, slamming into her depths until she was screaming. Faster than she could process, he was on his back and she was on top, his hands resting on her waist. It was time for her to do some work of her own.

Her hands on his chest, she rolled her hips and pushed herself back, taking every inch of his thick cock as she stared down into his eyes. She used her inner muscles to squeeze him tightly as she reached behind her back and unhooked her bra, never ceasing her movements above him. Taking the invitation, he pulled himself up and wrapped his lips around her nipple while he bucked upwards into her. He'd turned her into some sort of monster. She knew then that there was no walking away from this. She was his, and she was fucking addicted. When he rolled her body along the stage for the last time and ended up on top yet again, she lost herself to the sensations, to the deliciously violent way his hips met hers, and when she cried out and shuddered through her release, he followed soon after, releasing himself deep inside her.

After they got dressed and got home to her apartment, they indulged in round two. And three. And then, her head nestled against his bare chest, they both fell asleep.

The next morning Alyssa awoke and stepped into the shower, the sounds of the television floating in from the living room. Liam didn't have cable at his flat, and the contents of his fridge were more beer than anything else, and so he found himself with her and Charlie quite often. While she toweled off, she listened to the narrator list off facts about high speed, ultra sleek cars, and wondered if Liam watched anything else. Probably not.

The sound of the doorbell jolted her from her thoughts just as she was struggling to shimmy into a pair of jeggings. "Get that, babe?" she called out, winded. Liam's quiet, indecipherable murmur of approval floated back to her, and she listened to his feet padding across the floor. She didn't expect to hear any of what she heard next.

Guinevere Giordano:
    Escape to London: A Roleplay - Page 6 Sandra-bullock-wavy-romantic

Guinevere Giordano had anticipated her daughter, or perhaps Charlie, to answer the door. This young man with the body of a god, however, was as much of a surprise as her visit to the UK had been. For a moment, she couldn't help but stare. Quickly, she stopped herself and looked down at the handwritten note lying crumpled in her palm, and then the number outside the door. Liam watched as her brow furrowed and she reached into her purse for her glasses. She put them on, and then repeated the process. Finally, she truly made eye contact with him.

"Nope, yep, this is definitely right," she said, holding out her hand and offering him a friendly smile. "Look at me standing here like a silly goose! My word, I apologize. I came here for my daughter, Alyssa."

He returned the handshake and looked as if he was about to speak, but she gasped and placed a hand over her mouth. "Oh! Now I get it!" She looked him up and down yet again, from the shirtless torso to the faded jeans to the bare feet, and nodded in agreement with her own statement. "Oh, that makes sense. Honey, you are divine." She stepped to the side and circled him, her bracelets noisily clinking against each other every time she moved. If anyone were to ever describe her style, it would be boho chic. From her floppy, torn hat, to the beaded belt and the arm band and the flowing, colorful maxi dress, she fit the part of a modern day hippie to a tee. She was eclectic and her wardrobe more than reflected that.

She ran her hand down Liam's abs, in awe. "Wow, these are real. You models really stay in shape!"
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:02 pm

Liam gave a slight smile of embarrassment, "I can hear Alysaa is behind me..., so I'll just ignore how you harassed me and also thank you."

He adds another smirk, turns around seeing Alyssa just as he said. He gave her a kiss "Think this calls for a shirt..." He goes off to put on one.

Gwen comes in and looks at Alyssa, "I had no idea..., well, I must look like an idiot! I will say, well done honey." She kissses her daughters cheek.

"Love is always nice..." she gives her daughter a happy look.

Last edited by Canadianmummy on Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:27 pm

Alyssa couldn't help but laugh. "That's Liam, Mama." Gwen's eyes lit up in recognition. "You couldn't send me a picture? Your poor mother was in here stroking the man's chest, thinking he was here for Charlie."

Just then, the door opened. "Someone say my name?" Charlie stepped in with a grin and his eyes lit up when he saw Alyssa's mother. "Gwen, you gorgeous earthly goddess!" he called out, sprinting toward her, arms extended.

"Charlize!" The bangles on her arms made their own music yet again when she stepped into his embrace. "You're looking dapper as always."

Before Charlie could respond, Liam returned, clad in a button-up shirt and a nice pair of jeans. Gwen blushed ten shades of red. "Liam, honey, forgive me," she apologized. "I thought you were one of Charlie's boys. At the very least, though, it'll be a funny story to tell the grandkids. What gorgeous grandkids they would be, right? Anyway, I'm Guinevere. You can call me Gwen."
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:43 pm

Liam looks at her, "I guess Alyssa's father was the shy one? I'm pleased to meet you anyways...didn't know you were planning to visit?" He glances at Alyssa who gives a shrug.

"Have you been here before?" He adds in, Gwen looks at him, "Once, in college I did the who back packing through Europe thing. Had a great time...."

Liam laughs, "I could believe that..., did you want anything to drink?" Gwen nods, "Coffee would be a miracle, long flight..."

Alyssa goes to make it. Liam stops it, "I got it..,sit with your mom" he goes off to make the coffee, Charlie goes into the kitchen. "so, she man handled you gorgeous."

"Something like that, apparently you all see something I don't.." Liam says with a laugh,  Charlie looks at him, "she hasn't had a boyfriend in a long time, MoMA bear is going to bring out her claws."

Liam notices how that was said quietly, "Alyssa is beautiful...how did she not have one for a long time?"

Charlie looks at him, 'I can't say more...sorry sexy" he walks off and joins the ladies. Liam stands their for a second, finally brings in the coffees and tea for himself. Also a plate of biscuits, Gwen eyes them,," oh, those will add the calories..."

"Good thing I don't care then..." He snatches one, eats it gladly.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:58 pm

"He'll be burning off those biscuits in no time," Charlie said with a wink, his grin set on Alyssa. She blushed, but her mother smiled. "Oh, is that right?" She set her mug of coffee down on the table in front of her. "You know, I've always said that sex is important in any relationship. You've got to be open and honest and suggestive." She patted her daughter's knee. "He's keeping you happy, no doubt?"

Alyssa's cheeks burned hot; she couldn't imagine how Liam was taking this in. "Mom, can we not?"

Charlie cut in before Gwen could respond. "She can't, but I can. There's nothing to worry about on that front, Gwen."

Gwen beamed and nodded toward Liam. "I hadn't thought so. He looks like he's had his practice." She stood, then, and fixed her dress. "Mind if I use the little girls' room? Menopause is no joke."

Charlie laughed and pointed her down the hall. She scurried away, shouting out compliments as she went. "I'll be but a minute! This is a lovely place!"
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:07 pm

Liam looks at Charlie, "I think we get it...lots of sex is happening, now that is out in the open with mom, should we share a urine sample as well? Blood?"

Laughing as he takes another cookie but then his phone rings, he answers and steps away for a bit. He sees its Callum going on about a bar outing.

Liam cancels, wants to be with Alyssa and her mom.

He returns to the living room and sees Gwen is back, he takes his seat "Did I miss anything or is it uncomfortable conversation still?"
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:23 pm

Gwen flitted her hand through the air. "Never mind me, honey. Forty-seven years on this planet and still no fllter! I also suspect I like to live vicariously through my beautiful daughter and that's partly why I talk too much and ask too many questions..." She trailed off, and then her eyes went big. "So, how did you two meet? How did it become a thing instead of boss and coworker? Lyss, you've got to call me more often! I'll buy all the minutes in the store if I have to."

Liam looked confused, so Alyssa decided to explain. "She has a thing with cell phones. It's all prepaid for her. No internet, nothing fancy."

"You're absolutely right," Gwen said, nodding. "All that tracking. We're giving the government too much information. We're walking around like zombies, heads buried in our Droids and our, you know, iPhones. No one has conversations anymore, you know? No one goes outside to admire the beauty of good old mother nature. Anyway, look at me yakking on, you poor kids. How'd you two meet? Is the family still stopping by?"
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:31 pm

Liam looks at her, "family, stopping by?" Charlie looks at him and nods, Liam sinks back in his chair " what did you do?"

Charlie looks at him, "Well, I knew Gwen was visiting and your sister mentioned how your parents were coming over to her place for dinner..."

"You know my sister?" Liam quickly interrupts. Charlie nods, "Met her in your store..., hung out with her fully after your concert last week."

Gwen goes off to shower and refresh herself.

"So..., the whole family is comng over? You're lucky your Alyssa's best friend." He looks at Charlie, slightly serious look. Charlie stops smiling and walks off.

Liam watched him do so and then looks to Alyssa, "Am I the only one who doesn't find this funny? Now, you can see why I hid our relationship from my sister..." He sits back, not worried just a little overwhelmed.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:36 pm

Alyssa lifted her arms and linked them together behind his neck, her body pressed to his. She was just as shocked as he was. "I'm sorry," she apologized. "I had no idea. I'd have liked time to plan, but I'm sure they did it to be nice. Charlie knows how much I miss my mom and I figure they thought they'd kill two birds with one stone and get us all together."

She rose to her tiptoes to give him a kiss, and though he was overwhelmed and feeling way out of his element, he returned the kiss, grabbing her by the waist and pulling her closer. When they pulled apart, she gave him a hopeful smile, eyebrow quirked. "I'll make it up to you when everyone's gone?"
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:39 pm

Liam just nods and walks off, to gather himself. Gwen sees him do so, she comes up to her daughter "I knew it wasn't a good idea but he was certain that you are very serious about this young man. " she smiles.

She then goes slightly serious, "Have you been honest with him? Does he know?"
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:43 pm

Alyssa swallowed hard. She could never lie to her mother. "No," she murmured. "I like him, Mom. I like him so much it's scary and I'm happy with him and we're still figuring this out. If I tell him, he's never going to believe me. Or he'll think me insane, at the very least." She fidgeted with her hands, her eyes roaming the room to make sure the coast was clear. "I want to tell him. He deserves the truth, I know."
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:52 pm

Gwen strokes her daughters hair, "He is lucky to have you and he will know that, when he does find out."

She hugs her, Liam then just walks in and they break off. Gwen goes up to him and hugs him too, "I'm a hugger....get used to it."

She breaks off, "Charlie, I could use some wine..."

Charlie calls out, "Way ahead of you...."

Suddenly, he's there and hands a glass to Gwen. Gwen looks at Charlie, "What are we having for dinner?"

"My speciality...., ordering in. Or what the British say..., you say it Liam" Charlie looks at him.

"Take away.." Liam says, rolling his eyes slightly. Charlie claps "Love it...., so what's it to be? I could so do Indian..."

PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:04 pm

Alyssa reached for Liam's hand and gave it a squeeze. She was glad he hadn't gone screaming for the hills yet.

Gwen squealed. "Indian! Ooh, can we?" She spun around and grinned at Liam. "What say you, handsome? If you're going to be uncomfortable, you can at least be uncomfortable with your favorite choice of food."

There came a knock on the door and Charlie went to answer it. Sure enough, the individual voices of Liam's family filtered in as they all crowded the foyer. Paul's burly frame came into view first. "Liam, you've got quite a setup, lad! Alyssa, you look beautiful as always." Then, his eyes locked on Gwen's. The blush on his cheeks rose and he gave her a bright, beaming smile as he stepped toward her. "Well, now. Is no one gonna introduce me?"
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:12 pm

Liam introduces Gwen to Paul, he greets his parents and soon they are all sitting at the dining table. Take out boxes of Indian food surrounds them. Butter chicken, naan bread, rice and samosas which Liam favours and helps himself to quite a few.

He eats and looks to Alyssa, who is looking at him and she smiles. He finally says, "What?"

She kisses him and pulls away, he just smirks at her.

The family starts talking and Paul nudges his nephew, who leans in to him. "What's her situation..,the hot mom?"

Liam looks at him, "Her situation is not you..."

Paul looks at Liam, "Hey, I like what I see..."

Liam takes his beer. "Keep looking...that's all you're going to do."

Paul scoffs, "Mate..."

"My girlfriends mom..., come on," Liam looks at him.

Paul sighs and leans back, "Alright..., but we are going out some time soon and you can pretend to be my wing man, deal?"

Liam gives him props nodding to this agreement.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:39 pm

Gwen was nothing but smiles during the entire dinner. When she wasn't inquiring as to how the family was and what they enjoyed, she was swapping cooking tips with Anne Thatcher. Davina was a beautiful girl, and Gwen told her repeatedly, complimenting the family's genetics. Again, she brought up how attractive the grandchildren would be. Alyssa couldn't say she wasn't a bit embarrassed, but she loved her mom for her eccentricities. She was a handful, but she was genuine.

"I must say I've been dealing with an empty nest for a while, and well, you know me," she said to Alyssa. "I've got the friends over at the house again. It's just like old times!" By friends, she meant the homeless and the downtrodden and the neighborhood's stray animals. "We've been helping build houses for charity and volunteering at soup kitchens. There are a few things missing, but it's just a hazard of the job, you know? I didn't really need a TV, anyway."

Alyssa barely swallowed her food. "Mom, I think you should ease up on the house for wayward people. Remember when someone stole your mattress?"

Gwen nodded and let out a small chuckle. "Oh, yes. I still don't know how they managed that."

Paul looked fascinated. She couldn't exactly blame him. He'd surely never met anyone like her, nor would he ever again.

Gwen turned her attention to Liam again. "So, you're in a band with my girl, huh? When's your next show? I'd love to come."

Liam opened his mouth to respond when it happened. The flames rose up around her, swallowing her whole. The pain was pure agony. In an instant, she was screaming, writhing on the floor, holding onto her head. Her clothes were soaked through with sweat. She knew what it looked like to everyone else, but she couldn't hold it in. She watched through a man's eyes for the last moments of his life, his mind filled with confusion. He didn't know why this was happening or who had done it. When she took in his attacker, a tub of gasoline in his hand, she recognized the mask. It was the same mask from New York. The same distinctive slashes of white against a black background and holes just big enough for a pair of brown eyes.

When the killer spoke, his accent was American, his voice smooth. "I'm sorry, buddy. I had to get back at a friend."

The man could only scream. Alyssa, tears in her eyes, ground her teeth until she was sure they were embedded halfway into her skull. She heard the ruckus around her, felt Liam's arms wrapped tightly around her, heard his panicked words in her ear, but she couldn't speak. She could only pray to no one for it to end, and soon.
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:49 pm

Liam brings her to the bedroom, lays her down and Gwen hands him a cloth of cold water that he asked for. She found it sweet how much he cares for her girl.

He places it on her forehead and says her name quietly, he sees her eyes pop open and wonder over to him, "Hey..., just lay down here for the rest of the night."

He could see how upset she looked, wishing he could do something and glances to her mom. He stands up, "I'm going to let my parents know...you're okay and see them off."

He walks back over to them, his mom asks about what happened and he confesses to her Alyssa suffers from cluster headaches and his mom makes a noise of sadness for the poor girl.

Liam's dad pats his son on the shoulder, "We will get out of your hair son..., tell the girl we wish her well!"

They all make their way out and he stands their for a second, Charlie comes over and hands him a whiskey.

Liam looks at him and takes it, "I don't really know what to do...,when they happen you know?"

Charlie smiles at him, "I think she might need some space tonight"

Liam looks at him, "Yeah..., maybe you're right. " takes the shot down and goes to see Alyssa.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:00 pm

"Shhhh, honey, I'm so sorry..." Alyssa could barely hear her mom through her sobs. She could barely breathe. She could swear the smoke was still in her lungs, that her flesh was still boiling beneath the flames. She'd had visions like this only a couple times before, and no one could ever be prepared for the pain. There was nothing worse. And when they happened, she was a wreck.

And so, she cried. It was a combination of embarrassment, of wishing more than anything that she could just be normal, of wishing Liam didn't have to take care of her like this. The pain was gone, but the images flashed through her mind, unwelcome. Her mother hugged her tighter. "I'm so sorry, sweet girl. I'm so, so sorry."

"Fire," Alyssa sputtered, fresh tears falling from her chin and onto her mother's shoulder. "I was burning."

Gwen gasped and folded her body over her daughter's, as if that simple action would protect her. She would have given anything to help Alyssa, but she was as helpless as Liam. She stroked her daughter's back lovingly. "It's okay now, sweetie. You're safe."

Just then, she looked up and saw Liam in the doorway. She wondered how much he'd heard, but then figured it didn't much matter. The girl needed to tell him. There was no faking the concern in the boy's eyes for her daughter. He wasn't going anywhere.
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:05 pm

Liam looks at them break apart, he hadn't head fully what they were talking about, he assumed as much.

Gwen gets up and gives them some privacy, he makes his way over and sits near her on the bed. She looks so upset, he's never seen her this way before.

At first, he's silent and not sure what to say. She strokes his cheek, he takes her hand down "Don't, I'm supposed to take care of you right now. I just don't..know what I can do? Are you, at all, feeling better?"

He kisses her hand, "that was a stupid question..., do you want me to stay? I understand if you...don't, whatever you want me to do?"
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:21 pm

Alyssa trembled; Gwen had helped her strip down and wash off with a cold shower, and now the feeling of flames and scorching heat was replaced with an ice cold feeling. It let her know that she'd fully removed herself from her vision, but she was far from okay. And she was freezing.

"Don't leave, please," she whispered, pulling on his hand. "I'm better."

He obliged her instantly, lifting up the covers and crawling in beside her. He worried over her, pushing her hair behind her temples, brushing away the last of her tears with his thumb. She folded herself into him, as if it were quite possible to crawl inside his skin and live there, untouched and free from her burdens. One look into his eyes, and she was weak. She wanted to tell him. She needed to.

"I'm so sorry," she said through her shivers, breathing in deeply when he held her closer. Her words were muffled by his chest, but the warmth was exactly what she needed. It would make it easier to confess when he couldn't look at her. "I need to tell you something."
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:28 pm

Liam looks at her, "Baby..,none of this is your fault. You should also get some sleep, you can tell me whatever it is tomorrow."

She looks to fight it and he kisses her, she breaks off and he can tell soon drifts off to sleep. He looks at her for a little while, finally sleeps himself.

Gwen comes over to Charlie, who is watching tv. She sits next to him, "has she had many of them?"

Charlie shakes his head, "No.., I think Liam calms her down but she should tell him the truth."

Gwen shrugs, "How would he believe something like that? They should just have fun, it's what she needs right now."

------------------------
    Next morning, Liam woke up and looks to his phone. Sees a text from his sister. He calls her and tells her to open the store and he'll stop by in a couple hours. She agrees and he hangs up, sees a text from Callum as well, opens it and sees a picture of the guy with two women.

Liam smirks at Callums humour, he can hear Alyssa in the kitchen. He gets up and grabs some clothes on and goes out to see her. She's cooking up a storm.

"Hey..., what are you doing?" Gives her a look of you should be resting.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:35 pm

Alyssa turned to give Liam a shy smile. "I'm making breakfast." He opened his mouth to protest, but she shook her head. "I'm fine. They come and they go. I'm back to one hundred percent."

Desperate to change the subject, she picked up the meat she was currently cooking and let it flop back into the pan. She grimaced. "I really miss American bacon."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 9:09 pm