The Vampire Diaries

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Vampire Diaries

A forum set up for discussion on the hit CW show The Vampire Diaries.

2 posters

The God and the Healer - RP

PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

The God and the Healer - RP - Page 22 Empty Re: The God and the Healer - RP

Post  PuppyWithATutu Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:59 am

Cora stepped closer. "Our daughter is a force to be reckoned with. If anyone needs to be afraid, it's anyone who goes against her. Let the kids be their true selves. You don't have to ship them off and be the General. Give them the best of both worlds, and when they're old enough, they can choose their own path."

She snickered. "Look at me, being all wise and shit. I'm a ghost. I should've said something cryptic."

She knew she didn't have long before she faded again. She gave him a kiss on the cheek and one last grin. "You and I had one epic fucking love story, didn't we? And now you went and found a writer for the sequel." She rolled her eyes and laughed. "Wow, that was cheesy."
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:12 pm

I look at her and I want to ask so many things. I cup her face and tell her I love her. She smiles and I smirk back, just like that she's gone. I don't know, the closure felt good. It happened, she died and I can't change it as much as I try to deny it.

I have to go find Davina, I go to change and look more presentable but before I do, Caius is behind me "Davina decided to go out, her friends convinced her to a club night. She is at The Social, on Brock st. I can drive you?"

I look at him, "Any words of advice on what to say to her?"

"You, asking me for advice...on women?" he asks, I nod, "Yeah, the amount you have been with tops my numbers and I am sure you pissed off quite a few of them."

Caius does smirk to that, "Go get ready, I will be waiting in the car."

I do, I go upstairs..and a club? Cora didn't do that but Davina is young, I put on a nice dress shirt and dress pants, I text the kids to stay over where they are. I have to talk to Davina. I get a smiley face back from Niamh.

I get in the car with Caius, he drops me off and tells me good luck. I get out and go into the club right away. I by pass the line, the bouncer thinks I look like some billionaire. I go in and look around, I don't see a sign of her. I call her phone, nothing.

I head outside, just my luck it's starting to rain and I stand in it, not sure what to do. Then I hear her call my name, I look and see her. She's just come out, with a group of friends. She comes over to me, her friends watch. Some give me death looks for making their friend cry and the others eye me and say "You get that sexy Irishman."

She finally stands in front of me, I look at her "I am sorry, I am an asshole. You know I adore you, I want you. I say the same shit again and again but it's true. Your..., I spoke to her. I spoke to Cora."

Davina looks surprised about that and says her father? I nod, "You're taking on a lot to be with me, you deserve more than how I treated you. I want to just worship you, so, I will get on my hands and knees, beg...do whatever you want, to have you forgive me." I do exactly as I say, I look up. We are both getting soaked.

PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:18 pm

Davina gazed down at Lochlan, her heart filled to bursting. He wanted her and he was sorry, but to see him on his knees? She smiled. "Stand up."

He did as she asked, then stepped closer until they were inches apart. Instead of speaking, she kissed him. She put every bit of passion and longing into her kiss, every ounce of love she felt for him. There was no world in which she wouldn't forgive him. He was it. He was what she'd been waiting for.

His face in her hands, rain falling from his lashes, she smirked. "I think I'd like to proceed."
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:51 pm

Next moment, we go back to her place. It's close by, we get into the apartment and the door closes. She goes to take off her coat and I do it for her, I kiss her and she kisses me back. I peel her shirt off, and the same to mine.

I break off and look at her, looking for permissio and I know she joked about it but still. She responds by kissing me and I take her invitation. I hoist her up and lead her to her bedroom. I lay her down,this won't be a quick fuck. I want her to enjoy every minutes of pleasure I can give her. I kiss her and down to her neck, I take off her bra and gently lick one nipple and to the next. She gasps and moans, I place my tongue again over them and finally kiss my way down her stomach.

I pull her pants off and along with her underwear, I move my hand gently over her and bring my mouth back to hers. I kiss her passionately as I move my finger over her, I insert one in and smile when I hear the moan. I kiss back down and move my lips over clit, I am gentle with all of it. With the flick of my tongue and the caressing of her thighs as I hold them.

I sit up and take off my pants, boxers and reach for a condom. I tare off the wrapping and as one hand place it over my cock, the other has my thumb still playing with her clit. She is definitelt wet. She has her eyes closed, in total bliss. I move more over her, I look at her and do saythe words, "I love you..." she smiles and says it back, she kisses me and I kiss back, I slowly guide my cock into her and I gently move myself in, I focus on her as I do so, looking for any sign of discomfort. She gasps and moves her body in a way, she then molds into it. It has been......................a long time since I have fucked a virgin but this isn't fucking, it's making love and I keep it that way.

I rock my hips into hers, she pulls me down and we don't stop kissing while I move in and out of her. I roll over and gently help her ontop, I sit up and kiss her and  gently buck my hips into her and she looked surprised but I just keep her kissing me and I break off to her breasts again. We continue this way until we both release, her before me and I was shortly after. She lays on top of me, I stroke her hair and she looks up and at me, no words needed as we kiss again.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:01 pm

Davina had thought she'd known bliss before. She hadn't. Not truly. This moment, lying on top of Lochlan, her limbs still quaking from the ecstasy he'd brought her? This was bliss.

She gazed down at him, her heart pounding, and couldn't help but laugh. When he glanced at her curiously, she grinned. "I was just thinking that if I'd known what I was missing, I'd have been a goner the moment you first touched me."

When he chuckled, she soaked up the sound. She never wanted to leave this bed. "I'm glad I waited for you."
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:09 pm

We drift to sleep, the next morning I have her kissing me and reaching her hand down to my boxers, I look to her "Keep going.." I know she wants to, she drops them down and places her hand over me. She kisses me and breaks off, kissing down my chest and to my cock. I look at her and she gives me a blow job. I hold her head back, before I cum. I move her off and place her to her side, condom out and on. I stroke her clit, she's wet again from all that teasing and sucking she just did.

I still rub her clit with my cock, not putting it in yet and slowly I do ease in. She is placed on her side and it really gives me access, I hold her leg open slightly and push myself in. She soon is screaming, but in pleasure. I don't want to go to hard but I keep up my pace until I cum and I grip her ass as I do so.

I rub her clit a little more agressively and she finishes too.

I want to slap her ass but no, it's different. I kiss her instead and get up to have a shower. When I come out, she is in the kitchen and made some breakfast.

I look at her, "If I do something...you don't like, just tell me, or anything you would not be happy doing? I don't want to pressure you into anything."
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:23 pm

Davina knew he was being a gentleman; he made love slowly and tenderly, catering to her every need. He didn't want to overdo it. Davina was nothing if not curious, though. She'd read more than her fair share of steamy romance novels, and honestly, there were a great many things she wanted to try. She was far from a vixen yet, but she wanted to learn.

She nodded. "I will." She was in the midst of flipping an omelet while parmesan potatoes roasted in the oven. "The usual?" When he nodded, she sprinkled ham and cheese onto his eggs and then turned it over. When it was ready, she slid it out of the pan and onto a plate. Right on time, the oven alarm sounded off. She withdrew the potatoes, gave them a stir, and then spooned some next to the eggs. Perhaps it was overkill, but she enjoyed it. She wanted to treat him.

When they'd both sat down at the kitchen counter to eat, she looked at him and smiled. "I wanted to say something, actually. I'm new to this, but I want to learn the ropes, so to speak. I'm open to any pointers." She snorted. "I'm a romance writer, after all. Call it the most fun kind of research."
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:28 pm

I eat and smirk, "Well, for starters, that feeling you have right now...you probably feel aroused at every single thing and confident in yourself. Welcome to the good side effect of sex.  We all know the bad ones...but I wore protection."

I eat more, she's very cute how new she is. "You have done...stuff before me? Come on, Davina, you look like this and you haven't touched another guys"

She says it for me, "Cock" and smiles. I smile back and nod, "Yeah...that, something you are a big fan of now?"
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:34 pm

She giggled. "I'm a big fan of yours."

His smirk widened. She swallowed down a bite of eggs, then took a sip of juice. "I had about as much experience as a nun before I met you. It was all dates with warlocks. Many are polite, as it's our code, but some can be persistent. They all knew that no one had succeeded with me, so a few took it as a challenge." She shrugged. "My first kiss was kind of forced upon me. I sorted him out quickly, but I still didn't like having that experience stolen from me. I know it sounds stupid, but still. I was always set in my convictions."
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:21 am

We spend the day together and soon we are off to get the kids, they climb in the car. I head back to the house, we all have a big dinner that I make. I tell Davina to work on her novel, I got this. I have Cillian help as well, I tell him women like a man who can cook. Cillian tells me of the girl he likes and I am all about slowing down but knowing he is my son, it's started and it won't stop.

We sit down to a pork tenderloin dinner, mashed potatoes and carrots. We drink good wine, later on the kids are off to bed and I look over Davina's novel. I lay on the couch, she watches her me as I read. I have only a couple pages so far, I finish and set it down on my chest. I look at her, "So, when you sell many copies of this, I would like an asten martin..." She giggles and takes it, "It's really good..."

She doesn't seem convince, I pull her down to ontop of me. "More lessons...." I can tell she's nervous, the kids. I look at her, I test her anyways and I unzip my pants, she has a dress on and i reach under it, I wrip her panties. I stroke her clit with my finger and when she is wet enough, I move her ontop of me. My pants on just enough but cock is out she rides me.

I move her hips into me. She wants to scream, I put my hand over her mouth and she does so. I smirk as I fuck her, we both finish. She looks at me, surprised that all happened. I kiss her and she kisses me back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, I am at work and it's a slow day. Ryan says I have pep in my step. I tell him to fuck off, I finish telling a joke and I see a text from Davina, she is asking for another lesson, I do have a lunch break. "I'll be back in an hour..."

I get to the house, I walk in and we start kissing. I move her to the table, I turn her over and bend her over. Dress again, she knows how to prepapre for it, I kneel to her and open up her cheeks, my tongue goes over her clit and she moans already, I stand up and slip the condom on and I move my lips to her ear, I ask if she wants this and she yells to me yes, to fuck her and not get gentle about it.

I look at her in surprise, I move my cock into her and hold on to her hair into a pony tail, I start tp move faster and pound into her. She grips the table and I am soon holding her waist. I go hard and fast, not stopping. This is the fucking I like, power and aggression is released but I still worry about really letting myself go. Davina is gripping the table, I ease up my pace and help her up, I look at her and kiss her. She kisses back and I lead her to the couch, she lays back on it and I get on top of her.

It's 45 minutes later, I'm going to late going back but we are still going and I have my face buried in her pussy. she yells out and thrashing around. I sit up and take the condom off, she is already at me and puts her mouth to my cock and finishes me off.

I lay back, "Holy shit...I hope we are doing this every day?"

She smiles and kisses me.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:46 am

A week had passed. A week of seemingly nonstop sex, save for the family dinners and his work schedule. Like clockwork, he arrived during his lunch breaks, and she was always ready for him. Dresses and skirts were a godsend, and of course there was lingerie. He brought out an entirely different side to her. It was as if something inside of her had been caged and he'd set it free. She couldn't get enough of his lips, his fingers, his tongue. His... cock. She liked that one the best.

The longer they were together, the more primal the sex became. She knew he was still holding back for fear of hurting her, but she craved whatever he could give her. She wanted to learn what she could. Hell, she wanted to master every skill in the book and drive him wild.

He'd turned her into a sex fiend.

The following Saturday, the children were off with their grandfather, so they had the house to themselves. They made use of their time together, christening nearly every surface of his home. Near the end of the second round, Davina lay with her knees on the bed and her face pressed against the mattress as Lochlan moved behind her, crying out every time he slammed deep.

"Don't hold back," she whimpered, working her hips backward in desperation to receive each thrust. "I can take it. Please."

She wasn't above begging. She wanted it all. He obliged her, grabbing a fistful of her hair and pounding into her with long, brutal strokes. It was ecstasy, but she sensed that it wasn't all he had to give. "Lochlan, please. More. I want it."

That did him in. She wasn't prepared. He reared up on his haunches, his knees bent, and hovered above her with his hands on her shoulders. He told her she'd asked for it, his voice deeper and sexier when it came out as a growl, and then he let loose on her small body, encouraged by her screams of pleasure. She tried to speak, but it came out as mere gibberish. She mewled and bucked beneath him when his finger found her clit, her voice muffled by the mattress as he filled her to the hilt time and time again.

When she came, she came hard, making sounds she'd never heard before as he followed closely behind, but before he could release, she was on him. She tore off the condom and pulled him into her mouth to drain him of every drop.

They lay beside each other, out of breath and satiated, and Lochlan smirked when he caught her staring. She laughed, because damn. She'd never tire of their lessons. "You're one hell of a teacher."

Later that night, they hit up the local grocery store to gather some items for dinner. Davina remained by his side as if she'd been glued to him, her arm wrapped through his as they wandered the aisles.

They stopped when a man strode toward them, anger in his eyes. She didn't know who he was, but Lochlan certainly did.

"I always knew you'd fuck around on her," the stranger seethed, and Davina stiffened beside Lochlan. "So, what about Cora? Did you let her go or is she still putting up with your shit?"
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:55 am

I look at Aaron, I lean onto my cart "Aaron, not so much of a surprise that you still live in New York. Longing for some kind of miracle that Cora is going to run back to you?"

Aaron looks at me and comes up to me, I allow him too. "I admire your effort, in thinking you could cause any of kind pain towards me but it's kind of funny watching you try."

Aaron knows I am a God, what an idiot, what did Cora really see in this guy?

"Before we go further, Cora died. It's been a year now.."I tell him, Aaron goes silent and he looks sad about it. I let him have that moment, he did date and fuck her for 3 years, or tried to fuck her anyways.

"I knew you were the end of her, what happened? She found out about you fucking all these women and killed herself?" He says, before I can do anything. My love, Davina, steps up and slaps the hell out of him instead.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:03 am

Davina wasn't a violent person by nature. Warlocks tended to be quite the opposite, in fact. But the blatant disrespect, the harshness of the man's words, broke something in her. She put every bit of her anger into that slap, and she'd been just shy of putting a little power into it as well. Aaron's face turned to the side, and immediately it flared a deep red color. His eyes began to water.

She balled her hands into fists, just waiting for him to say something else. "You get the hell out and stay the fuck away from Lochlan," she snarled. She didn't know who he was, and frankly, it didn't matter. To imply that Lochlan had been the reason for his wife's death was lower than low. He was just starting to move on.

Aaron only remained where he stood for a second more, and then he was speed-walking toward the exit, his groceries abandoned. Davina turned to look at Lochlan and placed a gentle hand on his arm. "Are you okay?"
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:11 am

I am just smiling at her, "That was impressive.." she smiles back, "He was,...." she says I don't have to tell her and I say I don't mind, "I went to a prison world for 3 years, instead of Cora going, she had killed a God and that was the punishment. I took her place, while I was there...she knew Aaron before, she was a school nurse and him a teacher. Anyways, they got together and I came back..."

She nods kind of understanding now, "I am glad you slapped him though, mine would have sent him through the concrete and then their would be questions."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was the next day, I was at work and just finished an arrest. I came back to the station and saw a text from Davina, asking when I was coming home. I want to ask her to move in soon but what Aaron said, it didn't get to me but some of what he said, I did fool around on Cora. The fact I did, I can't believe it. I am a different guy now, or so I hope.

I don't flirt with other women, I changed when Cora died.

I still text back, that I have some paper work as I made an arrest close to the end of my shift. I inform I will be late and not to wait up. I go make some coffee and come back, setting myself to get comfortable and fill out the paperwork, Ryan failed to mention this part of the job. It was endless most of the time!
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:41 am

Davina remained in her dress, because even if she'd worn it for easy accessibility, it was still pretty. It was yellow and covered in cute little birds taking flight, and on her feet she wore a pair of wedges to show off her pedicure. Spring was here, and she was most definitely feeling it.

She stewed over what had happened with Aaron despite her attempts not to. Had it gotten to Lochlan more than she'd thought, or was he really just too busy? Regardless, she was going to see him one way or another. Sex or no sex.

She busied herself in the kitchen, chopping up onions and peppers and fixing up Philly cheese steak sandwiches for Lochlan and Ryan. If he couldn't make it to lunch, she would simply bring the lunch to him.

She strode into the police station with purpose and a smile on her face. She'd never come to visit him at work before. When the aroma of the food she'd prepared filled the building, several sets of eyes focused on her. She started toward the front desk for permission to seek him out, but Ryan beat her to the chase. He grinned at her when she turned to face him.

"Came to see Lochlan, sweetheart?"

She nodded and stepped forward to give him a hug. "Hey, Ryan. How are you?"

He embraced her and then stepped away, humor in his eyes. "I'm just great. Lochlan's not too bad, either. Just buried under paperwork." He held out his hand to relieve her of the bag, and she accepted the gesture, then followed behind him as he led her toward Lochlan's desk.

He looked up when she approached and smiled. Ryan handed him the bag. "Your gal brought you food, looks like."

Davina chuckled. "I wouldn't forget about you, Sergeant. I made two."

His interest piqued, he reached into the bag after Lochlan had gotten his own, then peeled open the foil to take a bite. He groaned and leaned his head back as he chewed, then slapped Lochlan on the arm. "You got a good one, brother. I'll leave you to it."

Sandwich in hand, he left the room, and gave her a wink as he passed her by. Davina smiled at Lochlan. "I don't want to hold you up, but I couldn't not see you."
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:49 am

I look at her, surprised to see her. I can feel everyones eyes on us, especiallly her and what she's wearing. I stand up and lean in to kiss her. She kisses me back and I hear some guys go woohoo. I smirk and break off, looking at her, "Trust me, I really want a lunch break right now..."

She leans in and whispers into my ear, she does have her car. I smirk, I look at her "You are far from that nun you used to be, aren't you?" She kisses me in response.

I look over to Ryan, who waves me to go and I know he'll cover. I look back to Davina, we go to her car and we drive to a dead end side road. It is the quickest fuck we have had yet and it was far beyond the most powerful.

We get back, I get out of the passanger side and kiss her at the drivers, "I want to talk about something later, if you're up...I will be awhile like I said, especially thanks to the 15 minute break just now. Thank you for the sandwich..."

She kisses me, we say our love yous and I go back in. I sit back down, eat the sandwich and do the work. Damn, she makes good food, don't think I haven't noticed.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:12 am

Davina walked around with a pep in her step when she got back from the station. She still had a couple hours to go before she picked up the kids from work, so she did some light cleaning and prepared for dinner. She wondered what he wanted to talk about. It didn't seem like anything worrisome, and in fact it sounded like it would be good news, so she walked around his house with a silly smile on her face for the rest of the afternoon.

The smile remained when she picked up the kids from school. Liam first, and then Cillian and Niamh. All had made great scores in their classes; the schooling in the dimension they were from was way ahead of the game. They were light-years away from their fellow pupils in performance. To treat them, she took them out for ice cream, and then to the mall to pick out their rewards. She didn't realize she was humming as they walked from store to store, but the children surely did.

They teased her, but they were laughing just the same. She wasn't sure things could get any better than this.

When dinner rolled around, Lochlan was still stuck at work, so she fed the kids and then sent them off to bed for the night. While she waited for Lochlan to return home, she pressed his uniforms until they were in tip-top shape, then grinned when she remembered just how he looked when he wore them. They'd yet to make use of his handcuffs.

There was a thought.
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:19 am

I sat at my desk, Ryan could tell their was something on my mind. He sat down, looked over the paperwork I had. He takes it, looks at me. "Go home..."

I look up at him, "Don't be an idiot, I am almost done..."

"Yeah, I know, that is why I am agreeing to this now. I know you have some plan going on in your head and it better include that amazing woman." He says,looking at me.

"Drinks tomorrow night, is all I can say..." I stand up and Ryan claps my shoulder. I tell him I owe him, as I leave.

I get in my car, I had planned to just ask Davina to move in. But I know my end result, I know she is....it. I lean my head back, "Can't believe I am doing this and talking out loud, but this is a good idea right...marrying her?" I am thinking Cora is here, I know she can't answer me.

I do feel a sense of calm come over me though, I go off to make arrangements.

I call up Davina, I tell her I went to this bookstore and my car broke down, I confess I was buying a book for her, one she told me about. I'm stuck I tell her.

It is an hour later, she comes into the book store. No one is in the store, it's infact closing hours. She looks around at the books, her favourite thing besides me.

I laid out books on the floor, each about a different kind of love, they are in the middle of all these candles, they all lead up to an area of the store. One is about love of a stranger....you take another few steps and the next is about friendship, the last book she finds is about marriage.

When she stands up and turns around, I am there, in a great looking suit. I look at her. I tell her to open the book she has in her hand now, she opens it and inside the pages are cut out and it shows a box, a ring box.

She looks at me, almost not believing it. I look at her, "I don't want to just have you move in with me, I want you to be my wife. I only see you and I would not be anything, without you. I love you, marry me."

She stands in silence, I take the box out and open it. I clearly dipped into my secret account again, it's an amazing ring before her and I get down on my knee.

I rented out the store, I couldn't think of a better place.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:30 am

Davina stared down at the ring in awe, then back at Lochlan, her eyes shimmering with tears. He couldn't have chosen a better place. He knew her love of books. Hell, she'd brought her laptop here from time to time and sat at the cafe in the corner to write a few chapters here and there. Most of her checks went toward coffee and reading material.

One day, she hoped, this store would carry her own novels. She pictured it sometimes; stacks neatly displayed in the store window, the newest bestseller. She had quite the overactive imagination when she let her mind wander.

It was such a simple way to propose, and yet it was the grandest, sweetest gesture he could've conjured up for her. Perhaps it was fast, and unexpected, but they'd known each other far longer than they'd dated. He was her closest friend and her confidante, and she treated his children as if they were her own. He was it for her. She knew it in the deepest corners of her heart. There could be no one else after a man like Lochlan.

Tears streamed down her cheeks as she gazed down at him. She clasped her hand to her mouth and simply nodded, because she was in danger of shrieking until the building collapsed. "Yes. A thousand percent, yes."
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:42 am

I smile and slip the ring on, I stand up and we kiss each other. I excuse myself from her for two minutes and go to the back of the store, I find the worker in her small ass break room. I give her money, tell her to get out for the next two hours and turn off the security cameras. I gave more than her wages are in a week!

She doesn't need anymore convincing and does so. I come back to see Davina looking at her ring in awe, I come up behind her and start to kiss her neck. She warms into me and lets me continue, my hands roam down her front and dip into her pants, no dress, she wasn't expecting to be fucked in a book store tonight but that is exactly wha happens.

I rub my finger over her clit and unzip myself, and she turns to face me and kisses me towards the book shelf. She takes charge like I have never seen her do before, she puts my cock into her mouth and I hold her hair back, I fuck her mouth with it and stand her up and hike her leg up, her next to the shelf now, panties down, condom on and I enter her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next night, exactly as I told Ryan, we meet at a restaurant. We booked the party room, the kids came and we show everyone Davina's ring. Everyone cheers and even Cora's father smiles, his health wasn't so great. I go over and we talk, Cora would be proud. I hear this from everyone, I am sure Cora loves watching the amount of times I fuck Davina in a day but I don't share that with them.

I go outside to get a break, I lean against the wall and look at the sky. I feel that calmness, it's half hour later, Davina opens the door and says her dads here and if I am coming back in. I do so.

I didn't get the chance to ask Caius, it was not my plan yet. It all happened fast, I married Cora fast but this time, I wanted to give Davina an amazing wedding. I told the kids, as a surprise, mostly Niamh who had asked me, that the wedding will be in our dimension.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:29 am

Davina spent the next week calling Lochlan "Fiancé". Her betrothed. She was affianced. Engaged. Soon to be married. In hardly any time at all, she would be a married woman. The kids would be her stepchildren. Their family would become hers. It wasn't as if she didn't already view them in that way, but it was nice to make it official.

The sex got even better. In the darkest hours of the night while the kids were asleep, he challenged her with their lessons, almost daring her to keep quiet. When she failed, he was quick to cover her mouth to stifle the noise. In the mornings, before he was off to work, they took advantage of that small window of time, and then when it was time for his lunch break, he came home to make a snack out of her.

The closer the day of the wedding approached, the more curious she became about what his dimension was like. What would the venue be? Would all the gods attend? Niamh had convinced her father to let them throw the wedding there, and because Davina had heard all about how futuristic and beautiful it was, she was anxious to see it herself. She stared down at the ring on her finger again as she prepared dinner. It shone brightly and twinkled beneath the lights.

Her husband. Lochlan was going to be her husband.
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:38 am

Having the wedding in my dimension, it was nerv racking. My kids can't say I refuse to make them happy, I wanted to avoid the dimension for as long as I could. I have Oscar meet me, I called upon him and he appears, Davina was out and I tell him the situation. He looks to be happy for me, I tell him I have no interest in becoming the General again but the wedding is to be in the mansion.

It took some time, 3 months to plan everything. I am still a cop and I can't just up and leave my job. Finally, I take a week off and I bring Davina to the dimension, with the children before the wedding. I want her to see the place and make sure she's comfortable. We get there, the children have not stopped smiling. I walk the hallways of the mansion and I am not sure what to think, Davina holds my hand and asks if I am okay, I look at her. God she's perfect.

We meet with a wedding planner, who goes over an idea. I tell Davina, whatever she wants. I know she is creative and she comes up with some ideas, as she looks at the space on where it will be. I look around the ball room, how I fucked Cora here many times. I can't help think of her, I guess that would be normal.

I look to Davina, who is asking me a question and I answer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The God and the Healer - RP - Page 22 30741716_10156312123712094_2545804343869702144_n

I wake up day of the wedding, the night before was the bachelor party and I was good. Strippers did show up but I didn't even pay them attention, I am sure Cora is proud. I start to get my suit on, this is starting to get hard, I made sure kids are okay. They keep informing me yes, Davina is great and they love her.

I love her too but wow, this is big.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:20 am

Niamh was having a blast in her old dimension. She visited Connor while he worked, and he even taught her a thing or two about the job as well. He'd started seeing someone new, and though she had feelings for him, she'd matured enough to understand that the age difference put a kink in things. She was happy that he'd moved past Lexi.

They walked together through the dimension, and he gave her a tour of the new additions while she filled him in on life on earth. When they got to the house, Connor walked her inside. It remained relatively unchanged. It was odd being here, and emotional to boot, but it was the perfect place to hold the wedding.

When they found her father, he stood in his old bedroom, the furniture still set in place. It was if they'd always awaited his return as General. He looked like he was ten seconds away from losing it, if the way he paced and pawed at his hair was any indication.

Connor stood awkwardly beside her and bowed his head when Lochlan turned to face them. "I just wanted to say congratulations, sir. I'll leave you two alone."

He left, and Niamh remained, concern in her eyes. She knew it was a big moment. With it came a lot of hard memories. She knew he was going out of his way to have the event here, but it didn't mean it wouldn't hurt him like hell to face the past before he committed himself to his future.

She walked up and wrapped her arms around him. "Talk to me, Dad. I know this is a lot."
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:32 am

I hug her back and break off, I look at her, "It's just weird being back here, in this room...I offered Oscar the chance to live here but he refused, just works out of the office. So, everything is...the same." I look around it, I look to her, "This is a happy day, thank you...but I'll be okay, you're happy and that's all I care about."

She looks at me, "I was selfish to have it here but it's been great to be back" she sits on the bed, I sit next to her, "No, not selfish. I am, I ignored who you and your brothers are. I know you can't live in the human world forever, I just had to leave here. I couldn't function..."

Niamh knows it's true, her father was much worse here after her mother passed. It was killing him to be here.

"I want all three of you, to make up your own decisions. When you turn 18, go whereever you want. If it's to come back here, marry Connor..."I look at her, she looks at me and tells me he's seeing someone and I remind her she's still 14. "I know you like the kid, give it time...weird for me to say that to my daughter but I see it, him with you and I don't hate it. Just not now..."

She hugs me and I hug her back, she tells me good luck and leaves.

I finally head out, and walk in the ball room. It is beyond amazing, I shake hands with some guests and they congratulate me. Gods from all over, ones who respected me and did not mean us any harm, were invited. Cora's family as well of course, I go the front and after a few moments of waiting. The music starts and I take a deep breathe, I feel that calmness come over me again. I know she's here.

I watch Davina enter with Caius, she walks down the aisle and she looks breathtaking. She keeps her focus on me and I go to greet her. I shake hands with Caius first, who gives me his blessing and pats my shoulder. I take Davina's hand and we say our vows, our eyes not leaving one another. We are pronounced husband and wife, to kiss the bride. I lift the veil from her face, I lean in and kiss her slowly and she moves more into me.

Everyone stands and claps. We smile against our lips, and break off. We wave to our friends and family in happiness.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:58 am

The God and the Healer - RP - Page 22 Casa-Manana-ESP14-11-13_025-1366x430

The God and the Healer - RP - Page 22 CayoEspanto-110

Lochlan had left her with the money and told her to choose where she wanted to honeymoon. More than happy to oblige him, she set about finding the perfect spot and settled on Cayo Espanto, a stunning island in Belize. They left the kids with Ryan and Sophia, then jetted off from JFK International to a place that looked more beautiful than her mind could ever dream up. She didn't plan on doing much writing while there, but she'd been working on something for months, and she'd yet to tell Lochlan about it. Just as she'd decided to leave this as a surprise, as well. When they arrived, it was well worth the waiting and watching in amusement as Lochlan looked out of the airplane window with curiosity.

They arrived at their villa and simply stood for a while in awe of its beauty. Bags in hand, they walked inside and admired the brightness and openness of the space. She could very easily live here for the rest of their eternity.

Before he could speak, she was on him. The bed was large, it looked comfortable, and she couldn't wait to break it in. The luggage abandoned, she lowered herself onto her knees and got to work.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:34 pm