The Vampire Diaries

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Vampire Diaries

A forum set up for discussion on the hit CW show The Vampire Diaries.

2 posters

The God and the Healer - RP

Canadianmummy

The God and the Healer - RP - Page 23 Empty Re: The God and the Healer - RP

Post  Canadianmummy Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:12 am

I wake up, I lay on this amazing bed fully naked and I feel myself being shaken awake. My wife is hungry and I smirk, not for that she says. I look up at her and she kisses me. She gets up, she's already cleaned up and in a pretty dress. I get up and go have a shower, I come back out and get dressed myself.

I see Davina just looking at the view, I put on my watch and she jumps up. We kiss and she slaps my butt, I pinch hers back and we head to the restaurant, it is amazing and overlooks the water, their are a few other people. Some celebrities but we try not to stare, I look to Davina who mouths omg that it's beyonce.

I smile at her, we eat and talk about her book. She says she has news, I sit and listen, taking a drink of wine. It's going to be published, "Babe, that's amazing..." she smiles, I ask wanting to know how this all happened and she tells me, she brought a copy of it all finished for me to read entirely.

The waiter informs us of the club on the premise, we go to check it out. Why not? We have shots, meet other couples on their honeymoon and we dance, boy do we dance. I hold her close to me and she grinds into me.

We don't come stumbling in until about 2am and we land on the bed, we have sex and I look at her. I take the condom packet out and without anymore words, I toss the entire thing to the side and give her a look, "Shall I proceed?" she looks at me in wonder and kisses me. I do, no protection between the both of us and whatever happens will happen.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:24 am

Davina didn’t know what would happen next. She was excited to take this ride with Lochlan, and she’d be lying if she said she didn’t want children of her own. She adored Niamh, Connor, and Liam with all her heart, but she had always wanted to carry a life inside of her. She wanted that with him.

She gazed at Lochlan with such love in her eyes, it turned into tears of happiness. When he asked if she was okay, she nodded and kept on smiling with a silly, contented look on her face. “I didn’t think it was possible to be this happy, that’s all.”

He kissed her, and she kissed back with equal vigor, but before it could go further, she told him to wait. She stood up from the bed, not bothered in the least by the open villa and her nudity, and searched around in her bag for the first ever copy of her novel. It was her favorite one yet, and it was her favorite because it was about him. About her. About their journey together, although the names were changed and the scenarios were slightly different. To her readers, publisher, and editors, it could only come across as fiction, but Lochlan would know better. She was nervous for him to read it because it was all there. On every page, in black ink and on crisp white pages, their love story was written. Every piece of her soul had been sewn into the threads of this book, all laid bare for her husband to read. She wanted his approval before it reached the masses.

Slowly and carefully, she brought it to him, a nervous smile on her lips. “This one requires your blessing. I hate to give you homework on our honeymoon, but I’ve been dying for you to read it.”
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:31 am

I spend whatever time I am not fucking my wife, reading her novel. I start getting more into it and realizing she is talking about me. My name is changed but this guy is definitely me.

"I would not say this..."I point out to a line, she tells me an exact time I did actually say it. I don't respond to that and she smiles, while I read she starts to busy herself with my shorts. I don't wear pants here, something easy to get out of for me is also common courtesy. "I am trying to read and you're playing with that?"

She says "mmhmm" and puts it in her mouth, I try to keep focus on the book but nope, not happening. This will be a while.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On our plane ride home, is when I read the rest of the book. Davina sleeps next to me, and I wonder if she's pregnant or if it happened. We let go of protection, but the idea kind of excites me. I drink my last holiday drink, put my attention back to the book and when she wakes up, we are starting to land. She looks to see me on the last page and I close the book.

She stares wanting to know my reaction, I look at her finally, "It was okay." She looks at me, I smile and she hits me playfully on the shoulder, "I want you to have some secrets, I know every detail of how you feel now and how great the sex clearly is for you..."
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:44 am

Davina laughed. “Oh, there isn’t a word in existence to describe how great the sex is.” As if just noticing, she realized she could’ve been a little more discreet. A priest sat in the next row over, his brow quirked. In the seat beside him sat a middle-aged blonde woman in the midst of reading her own romance novel. When she saw Lochlan, her cheeks flushed. She gave Davina a thumbs up.

Davina snorted. “Maybe I don’t want secrets. I could be an international assassin, for all you know. Not knowing everything about me might be detrimental to your health.”
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:48 am

"I know more than enough about you, but back to the main point...the novel is very good. I am no critic though but I am fine with it, I think you're going to be busy very soon..." I hand the novel, to the lady with her romance novel. "My wife, wrote this, it would really impress me...if you read it and told everyone you know about it."

The woman blushes at me and takes the book, she thanks me and to Davina. I sit back and look at her, "Easy marketing..." She laughs and we get ready to leave the plane and go home.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:08 am

Weeks later, things were changing, perhaps a little too quickly for her liking, but she couldn’t exactly complain. She had gotten what she’d wanted. Her books were flying off the shelves; she was booking interviews left and right for people anxious to get the story behind the god and the warlock that readers had fallen in love with. She was scheduled for a full book tour through the States and Europe as well. She was beyond happy, but she couldn’t say she wanted to be away from her husband. They’d only recently celebrated their honeymoon.

To make up for her future absence, they made love. They fucked. They kissed and talked and fucked some more. If it weren’t for the kids, they’d have never left the bedroom.

When the last day arrived, Davina’s bags were packed. She’d awoken that morning feeling different, and because she was a warlock with a fair amount of her father’s gifts, she knew exactly why. What a hell of a parting gift for Lochlan. More than he’d bargained for, even.

When her luggage was in the car and ready for the flight out, Lochlan stood at the door to wait for her. He was happy for her but she knew the distance would suck.

With a smile, she strode toward him and gave him a kiss on the lips. “I have a surprise, husband.”

When he looked around her as if expecting a box of some sort, she chuckled and reached for his hand. “I know it’s too soon for you to feel it, but...”

She placed his hand on her stomach and breathed deeply. This would require magic. She looked up at him and bit her lip. “May I?”

When he nodded, not sure what he’d agreed to, she allowed him to feel what she felt deep within her womb. His eyes widened in an instant.
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:25 am

I want to say I can't believe it but not at the rate we have sex, we didn't stop it from happening either. I feel two beings in their though, I look at her, "Twins?" and she nods, I smile and I am extactic. We kiss and I break off, now a little worried "Are you feeling okay to fly?"

She reminds me she's not a delicate flower, I smile "Well, keep a bucket close by..." I warn her, she tells me how great she feels actually and I just keep my smile and tell her that will change, she follows that with maybe she's one of those lucky women who never get sick.

She waves to me, gets onto the plane and she sits. Feeling happy about life, but then suddenly, she grabs a vomit bag on the plane and sure enough, hello morning sickness.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    When Davina gets back, we keep the pregnancy a secret still apart from our own kids. Everything really has been so good, I went from depressed over his dead wife, to having a new wife who is carrying our twins. I cannot be more in love as I watch Davina cooking in the kitchen, I have come home from a 12 hour day. It was an exciting one though, their was a bank robbery downtown and it was all over the news. Lochlan and Ryan were there and they helped out with their unit.

Lochlan often thinks about branching out more, higher up law enforcement. That was definitely more his style, the adrenaline. I tell Davina to be ready to be fucked later, I kiss her and go sit on the couch. She comes out to see me, I have got my beer and baseball is on, I am comfortable and I burp.

She tells me, did I forget something? I look at her, "Did I get the wrong kind of chicken?" She tells me no, the dinner she's making is for the children. They made dinner plans, to see good friends of hers who have come back from a trip and she wants to show me off, her husband. I look at her, that sounds aboslutely horrible, "It's...shit outside, think it's supposed to rain."

She looks out the window, it's a beautiful summer night. She looks back to me and I look at her, "I am exhausted, I just told you what I did today. Another time..."

She tells me how this has been rescheduled 3 times, due to my job. I look at her, "Well, we all don't work from home like you do. And don't even say, "well I don't really have to be a cop" because yes I do, I actually enjoy it. You know I do and I am good at it. "

She looks to be mad now, fuck me. "I just want to watch the game...have it be a girls thing?" I give a suggestion.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:37 am

The days of endless romance were far from over, but she couldn’t say he was trying as hard as he had been. She knew he worked long hours as a police officer, but a promise was a promise. She wasn’t about to reschedule.

She lowered herself until she was in front of him. He looked at her with a flash of excitement; usually when she did just that, it meant he was about to be a happy man. Not this time. She leaned in close and cradled his chin in her hand. “I’ll prepare to be fucked once you follow through on this promise.” With a quirk of her brow, she kissed him.

It did the trick. He stood. She was in a dress and heels, fully ready for the plans they’d made, but the only thing his current attire was suited for was the couch. “Get dressed. Thank you, husband.”
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:26 am

After 3 children, I was used to women and their pregnancy hormones. Davina was carrying twins and she wasn't showing at all yet but yes, she had her moments of pure bitch.

Not other word to use.

I get dressed and finish putting on a sports jacket, Cillian I can see behind the mirror. "What is up..." I say to him and go around to where my watch is, he looks at me, "Party tonight, at Evans....can I go? Yay or nay?"

"Girls there? I will answer that with yes?" I say, looking at him. He shrugs,"Probably, look at me."

"Jesus, you are a cocky little shit about that..." I add, I go over to him and hand him some money, he looks at that and me, "Is this a trick?"

"You prove to me I can trust you and you can go, answer my first question, not with "probably" "I say, he nods,"Yes, Amy in particular..."

"Ah, Amy..., her mother has the---" I start to say, Cillian finishes, "Big tits..."

I look at him a little annoyed, "Talk to women like that and you're never going to get them but yes."

We come downstairs, I look back at Cillian and tell him I will pick him up at 11, no ifs ands or butts and yes, this gets us out of dinner earlier. Who knows how long it's going to be with these people.

We bid farewell to the children and arrive at the restaurant, Davina offered to drive so that I can have a few drinks. She reminds me, not too many as she does want to be fucked later, she takes her hand away from around my waist and greets her friend. Friends husband shakes my hand and we all sit, it is mindless talk of what do you do, how many kids do you have and noticing Davina is drinking only water. Secret is blown and they congratulate us and we continue to talk. This is so boring.

I look to Davina, I smirk slightly and I hold her hand, soon I take it and the table is high enough. I slip her hand over my crotch and rub it, she plays a long, I whisper to her ear "Good girl" and she continues to do so, while she talks to her friends. I drink my wine and keep my self silent. Finally, it's 11 and I tell them we have to pick up my kid.

We get out of the restaunt, I figure let Cillian have a few more minutes because Davina needs attention in the back seat of the car, we do have fun in a secluded area and we go to the friends house. The lights are out, no one is there. Weird, I call my kids cellphone and nothing. I call Niamh and ask if she's seen her brother, she says for me to go home.

We do so, I am a little worried until we pull up and see a bunch of kids on my lawn, inside my house and partying. Doing what teens do best, "I am going to kill this kid..."
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:45 am

Davina was pregnant, tired, and irritated, and she didn't want to deal with a bunch of children who weren't even hers. It appeared as though she'd blinked and they'd grown into teenagers, and Cillian was still a little young for that.

Way too young to throw a party, too. At their house, no less. She stormed up the front steps before Lochlan got the chance, then headed for the large speakers that were blasting some dreadfully awful hip hop. She yanked the cords off the backs, then pushed her way through the throngs of kids with Lochlan hot on her heels.

All she wanted to do was sleep. Make love to her husband again, perhaps, but then definitely sleep. "This party is over!" She screamed at the top of her lungs from one room of the house to the next, eyeing each drinking cup with suspicion. That had better be soda.

The kids dispersed, but none took her words to heart. She wasn't in the mood to talk nice. "I'm giving you all till the count of five, and then I'm calling the cops!" She turned to Lochlan, then. "Oh, look. One's already here!"

That got them moving. Lochlan pulled the stern, intimidating lawman face, his arms crossed, his biceps bulging, and suddenly she wanted him even more. Amidst the chaos of children running out the door, she stood and stared at her husband. Angry in one second, and horny in the next. That seemed about par for the course with her pregnancy.

When the last of the kids were gone, Lochlan called for Cillian. The boy emerged red-faced, his gaze on the floor. Niamh came around too, her hands in her pockets, her stance the poster for teenage boredom. She clearly had nothing to do with this.

"Before you start cleaning this house from top to bottom, you'd better explain to your father what the hell you were thinking. We were worried sick!"
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:53 am

"What I don't understand is, I mean...we were coming home, how did you think this would be pulled off? I look at him, disappointed he was kind of stupid about it. He loks at me, "It got out of hand. It was supposed to be at Evans, his mom was not for it and we came here. It was only supposed to 5 kids and well..."

"Save it, clean the house like you were told and it better be spotless." I warn up and he's like or? "You go for a week at Uncle Ryan's..."

He goes to clean, I look at Davina, "I was a fucking General, I am a God but Ryan, he scares the living shit out of my kids." She is just staring at me, she yells goodnight and starts pulliing me to the room. She makes me fall on the bed and gets on top of me. We have fun or try too, she gets off me and rushes to throw up.

I hurry after her, hold her hair back and she thanks me. I get her to bed and kiss her goodnight. I come back down and the big old softy I am, I help Cillian clean up.

We actually have a heart to heart, even though I am pissed.

PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:00 am

When Lochlan returned to bed, Davina stirred and opened her eyes to smile at him. As he lay beside her, she turned to face him, her hand on his chest. "You still helped him clean up, didn't you?"

He was busted. He smirked. She kissed his neck, his jaw, his lips. "You're such a sweet dad."

Jesus, now? She was getting emotional now? She began to cry, her chest heaving, her fists pressed to her eyes. Lochlan was getting more and more confused by the second, gently prodding and asking what was wrong.

She sniffled and patted his shoulder. "You're going to be so great for the twins." Tears streaming down her cheeks, she rolled until she was straddling him, her hand stroking his face. "I love you so much."
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:09 am

"Wow, you are...so pregnant." is all I can say, she slaps my shoulder in protest and I kiss her, it gets more heated and we have sex. Not the fucking kind I wanted but more gentle.

It ws the next morning, I had the day off and yes, netflix it was. I got up and showered, Davina slept, which was great. She hogged Netflix with british dramas, even though I am fake Irish, come on? I need a break from the crumpet eaters.

I go downstairs, in sweat pants and a regular tshirt, just make some toast for myself and the house is quiet. I sit down with coffee, my toast and I click on the tv. I pick some action flick with Ryan Reynolds and Samuel L. Jackson and watch. Decent movie.

Suddenly, their is a knock at the door. I am thinking what fresh hell is this? I go to the front door, their stands some guy in a suit and he looks all business. I look at him,"Not interested..." I think he's selling something, I go to close the door but he stops me and tells me he's Davina's agent. She knows he was coming by, I let him in, though hesistant.

Davina is actually seen coming downstairs at that very moment, all dressed.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:29 am

Joe
    The God and the Healer - RP - Page 23 Chris-Hemsworth-BOSS-Bottled-2017-Campaign

Davina was dressed modestly because she knew that a man was coming over, an attractive one at that, and she wanted to draw a line in the proverbial sand. She didn't want Lochlan thinking anything other than the fact that they were partners in business. He was a master at booking all sorts of venues and getting things done with speed and efficiency.

Speaking of Lochlan... Crap. She slapped a hand over her eyes, then groaned. She saw Joe first, and then her husband, who stood confused. "I'm so sorry, Lochlan. Pregnancy brain. I'd forgotten I hadn't told you."

Joe chuckled and greeted her with a nod of his head. "Greetings to you and the twins. It was a pleasure meeting your husband here."

She gave Lochlan an apologetic smile, then turned to Joe. "Can I get you a coffee? Tea? Beer?"

Joe smirked. "Plain water would be a dream, actually. Thank you, Davina." His voice was deep, his accent unmistakably Australian. While she urged him to have a seat, she gave her husband a pleading look and then headed for the kitchen to grab drinks.

Last edited by PuppyWithATutu on Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:37 am

I follow her to the kitchen and look at her, I help her get the drinks and get some food out for the guy. "I normally, would be jealous, but hey..it's your agent and I trust you. Not another Aaron situation..."

She looks at me and says never, I kiss her. "Then I am going to the basement, you have fun."

She smiles and I hand the hand water, food. He says thank you and I say no problem, I bid him farwell and go downstairs. I trust her, right?

Yeah, sure I do. I am just too fucking tired right now to really care and claim my territory and all that shit.

Joe smiles when Davina returns, "You are looking well. I am sorry having to do this on a sunday and interrupting family time. I know my wife hates it when I am out and about, but I have amazing news. Please, you will want to sit for this."

She does so, Joe gets excited to reveal, "Your book has been picked up, to be turned into a movie."

Davina yells out to Lochlan, I come running up. Davina tells Joe to say that again to Lochlan, he does smiling.

I hold my mouth in awe, I look to Davina and I hug her.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:54 am

Davina was beside herself with happiness. Joe informed them that movies were a long process and that the script was still being written, but in a few short weeks they'd be holding auditions for the main characters. Who better to oversee the process, Joe suggested, than the writer herself?

Davina shrieked and hugged Lochlan again, then held out her hand to Joe. A hug for him would feel a bit weird. He returned the shake with a genuine smile on his face, and when he was gone, Davina jumped her husband in celebration.

As opposed to the night prior, it was anything but gentle.

The auditions were being held in New York, so it wasn't as long of a journey as she'd imagined. When she arrived with Lochlan by her side, they bypassed a room chock-full of people who hoped to earn a part. She leaned into her husband and whispered near to his ear. "This feels so weird. These people want to play us."

One man in particular was going for the highest of drama. In his hand he held a page full of lines. "Another enemy comes and finds my daughter, kills her next?" he shouted, the veins in his neck pulsing. "Do you have any idea how powerful she is? No, you have no idea!"

Davina's eyes widened. This was so incredibly surreal.
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:07 pm

I look at this guy, I pull Davina to me, "I was not that crazy...."  She assures me I wasn't, just a little bit she smiles joking. I look at her, "You'll be apologizing for that later..."

I drop her off but no interest really staying, I know it's a big deal but their is a  bar across the street. I come back 3 hours later, I walk in as I have a badge on me. I come over to Davina, who is sitting at a table in a big room. The others are scattered around, I look at her "So, how's it going?"

Davina tells me a whole bunch of stories, bad auditions and I am laughing my head off. "That's it, that is him..." a woman says, she comes marching over to me and shakes my hand.

"Young man, you must audition. Did you get a copy of the script...?" she puts one in my hand, I look at her, "I am him lady..."

"I'm sorry?" she says, Davina says that I am her husband.

Anne-Marie I learn her name is, "Oh, oh my...no wonder, you are exactly what is being read! You have a face for movies darling."

"Thank you, I think...I just came to see Davina." I say, awkwardly.

Anne-Marie looks at me and tells me to wait, she goes to talk with others who soon come over. "He is handsome, the rest who auditioned for the part, they looked homeless.I say we cast an unknown for the male lead and go with I don't know...Scarlette Johanson for the female lead."

"Scarlette hates you..." an exec reminds her.

"I am the director, the hell what she thinks but fine, we will think on the lead." She says, she looks at me. "But can you act.." she asks herself more than me.

"I am a police officer, not an actor..." I proclaim, she tells me to say some lines.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:18 pm

Davina didn't know whether to step in or enjoy the show. He looked so helpless, and for someone so confident and strong, it was a bit like watching a fish out of water.

She tried to imagine her husband lighting up the big screens. She laughed to think of him famous. He wouldn't age. The popular vampire celeb theories would begin in a couple decades. That could cause issues.

Finally, she stepped forward with a grin. "I don't think my husband is very comfortable, Anne-Marie. And for a woman who worked with Woody Allen, I don't think Scarlett can rightly judge anyone's character."

An executive piped up. "Random suggestion. Idris Elba for the father warlock."

Anne-Marie snapped her fingers. "Yes! Oh, I knew I kept you around for something other than coffee runs. The man is a snack. Think on the brothers-in-law. The readers went crazy for the Marine."

Davina grinned to herself. Ryan was still weirded out by the whole thing, so she couldn't wait to tease him about this.
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:25 pm

It was long hours at the auditions, for days, they finally get someone. Anne-Marie constantly disappointed I would not do the role, that would be fun having to explain why I don't age.

We get back home, we stayed in a hotel as it made more sense than traveling. Remember, we live just outside of New York.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am a patient man but Davina is soon jetting off to L.A., for the movie and to oversee it all the time. I pull my long shifts at the station and take care of the children, thankfully Niamh is a big help.

I tell Davina she is pregnant and to keep it easy, she keeps going though. She comes home finally, walks in and I take her bags. She sits, and she's starting to show a lot now. She tells me she is due back in a week.

I look at her, "Here is an idea...,why don't you tell them you're fucking pregnant if they can't already see that, you don't need to oversee everything."
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:38 pm

Davina was five months pregnant and getting bigger by the day. It didn't mean she wasn't capable of a little travel. It was not as if she would blow at any given moment.

She rubbed her belly as she looked at him. "I'm fine, honey. I knew what I signed up for. I miss being with you guys, but it won't be this way forever."

She was exhausted too, being pregnant with twins and jetting all over, but she knew that Lochlan had his hands full as well. "I really like doing what I'm doing. It's still surreal to me, but I like it. When the twins are bigger, I'll take a break. A long one."

Because she was finally home and she hadn't had sex in a while, she stood and straddled him on the couch, kicking her heels to the floor as she bowed her head to kiss him. "The kids won't be out of school till later. Let's continue this discussion after the hot sex we're about to have."
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:41 pm

I pull her off and that gets her attention, "You are carrying twins, I think it's too much. You look exhausted to me, I am all for this but think of the babies first please? You should be here, not because I need help. I don't, I am managing fine. It's that you're pregnant and should not be doing all this traveling."
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:49 pm

This was the first time her husband had ever denied her. Okay, this was more serious than she'd thought. "Lochlan, it's sweet that you're concerned, but five months isn't that far along."

When he sighed in frustration, she bristled. "What? Lochlan, the simple solution here would be to use my magic and see you whenever I can. It's not as if I'm on set every hour of the day. I'm trying to honor your wishes here, but I can't just walk away from this project."
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:52 pm

"You do not need to say it like that, honour my wishes. I just want you to take it easy. You never know what could happen, I am supportive of this but you just...you're not fucking here."I look at her, she comes up to me and says aww you miss me. She kisses my neck, I say,"The minute, the very minute you feel..not right, you stop okay?"

She puts her hand into my pants, she unzips and says for me to shut up. I kiss her back and we make up as easy as that.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:17 pm

The days on set were long and draining, but Davina kept in touch with Lochlan and the kids as often as she could. FaceTime was a true blessing.

She couldn't have sex with her husband, however, through video chat. She couldn't kiss the kids good night that way, either. All she could do was smile, wave, and ask about their day. Her first night there, she caved. She knew her husband's feelings about magic, but he was constantly worrying about her and she didn't want him to. The distance was hard enough.

She stood before the full length mirror in her hotel room and examined herself. She'd picked up some skimpy lingerie at a Los Angeles shop that pushed up her boobs just so, her hair was made up into an updo, and she'd let Sarah, the makeup artist, take a crack at her before leaving for the night. With her lips painted dark and her smoky eyes done up to Hollywood standards, she gave herself a thumbs up and teleported to Lochlan's bedroom.

The kids were asleep. She knew this because they hadn't FaceTimed that long ago. Lochlan lay in bed, then sat up in an instant with his eyes wide and set on her. She smiled down at him. "I know how you feel about magic, but I know how I feel about you. I need sex."

She pounced.
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:24 pm

I go to feel her but she holds my arms down, before that she took off my boxers and climbs on top. She literally just goes to town, holding my arms down and looking at me.  She fucks me, wanting nothing more than to just feel my cock inside of her and nothing else.

She moves her hips into me, going at it how she likes. I tell her this is really fucking hot and she looks at me to shut up, I do as she asks and she gets off me and moves up to my lips, moves herself right over me. I hold onto her ass now as I lick and eat her out. Her hips rock into my tongue and she places her hand on the wall, she wants to scream so loud but the kids.

She rolls off me and lays down, looks at me to finish it. I get on top of her and do what she asks. I hold her legs up and pound into her.

We finish at the same time and I lean down to kiss her, she kisses me back and we almost could go for round two but she breaks off. She looks at me, says goodnight and teleports away.

I lay back, shit..that was good.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:40 am