The Vampire Diaries

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Vampire Diaries

A forum set up for discussion on the hit CW show The Vampire Diaries.

2 posters

The God and the Healer - RP

PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

The God and the Healer - RP - Page 15 Empty Re: The God and the Healer - RP

Post  PuppyWithATutu Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:42 am

Lochlan can’t possibly feel threatened by Aaron. This situation has to do with ego and pride. He’s knocked me up twice now, swooped back into my life, and taken me back. I roll my eyes. “I’m yours. There’s nothing to talk about. Fake your death again, though, and I’m banging Jason Momoa. I don’t know how it’ll happen because he’s still married, but I’ll wait for things to fizzle out and I’ll do it. Watch me.”
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:54 am

"That guy I can respect..." I say, with not another word. I go over to her brothers again, we are swimming by now and I catch Aaron eying Cora some times. I mean, her ass does look amazing in the bikini that I picked out on purpose for that very reason. I am not threatened at all, Cora and I have been through so much. Trust is 100% there.

It's awhile later, I see Aaron is trying to get some ketchup out of the bottle and put it on his kids hot dog. I come over and take it, "you gotta hit it harder than that. I know you struggle with that aspect.”

I get it out, the ketchup pours on to the hot dog. I look at Aaron, who is glaring at me now. "You're not going to break it..." I say a little quieter, Aaron goes to punch me and I look at this as an invitation. I go up to him but Cora's brothers have come up to stop me, it's cute thinking they can. They heard what I said.

"Lochlan, you're being a dick.." Luke says to me, even though he wants to laugh. I look at him about to say a lot more but the one person who can stop me, Cora, who starts coming right over.

"It was a joke..., relax." I say, Aaron calls me an asshole.

Cora stands in front of me now, threatening to use her magic if I do anything. I look at her, "This is your fault, everything is going to be all perfect and get along..., typical Cora." I walk back in, going to a bar and leaving until these people get out of my house.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:03 am

My husband doesn’t know when to quit. He’s so smug, it’s unreal. I track down Aaron and try to apologize, but he’s too wounded and pissed off to hear me. For the first time in three years, his feathers have been thoroughly ruffled. It’s not long before he’s taking his kids and heading out.

I make my way to the bar where Lochlan stands, and he turns to face me as if he’s bored. I huff and cross my arms below my chest, but that only elevates my cleavage, and his eyes go straight down to enjoy the view.

“You may have the biggest and mightiest dick, husband, but you don’t have to be one. I want Mason and Alex in our lives, and if Aaron is too upset to come around, then that can’t happen. You have exes crawling all over your dimension, yet I keep quiet. Is it just too hard for you?”
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:08 am

"I made a joke! This is rediculous, maybe he can get over it?" I take a drink, I am sitting at a stool. I look at Cora, who still stares at me "I don't care if I hurt Aaron and you shouldn't expect me too. You want to meet my exes, go right ahead..." I don't know what else to say to her. I finish my drink and raise my hand for another, it's a bartender and a woman who is very cute.

I look at Cora, "I can just go back home, home as the dimension and you come back when you're done. See his kids, do all of that and just leave me out of it."
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:14 am

I try to see things from his side, but he makes it incredibly difficult. Yes, the party is being held at the house I shared with Aaron and the kids for over a year. Beyond the kitchen is a hallway that leads to the bedroom we slept in together. Traces of our lives during that short time are everywhere in this house, so is that the issue? It’s all getting taken down before the place is sold. Within a couple weeks’ time, all traces of us will be gone. A new family will take up residence and make their own memories here.

But I’m mad. So I don’t care. “Be a child if you want, Lochlan. If you want to go home, I won’t stop you. I’m going to go back to my house and enjoy this day with my family, catch a tan, and swim with Niamh. I’m sure she’d rather you stayed, but if you want to be petty, then be petty.”

Last edited by PuppyWithATutu on Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:18 am; edited 1 time in total
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:18 am

She brings up Niamh and knows her as my weakness, I look away and want to say what really irks me about Aaron but I just can't do it. I nod, "I will make up to Niamh, you don't want me there, it's okay. Enjoy your family..." I say and with a kiss, I am gone.

I am back in my dimension and I sit at my desk, I get doing some work and feel more relaxed.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:33 am

When I return to the pool party, my brothers come over to check on me. We end up in the pool, Ryan standing behind Sophia while he cradles her belly, Luke with Ellie on his shoulders, and me with Niamh in my arms as she floats in the water.

Luke is laughing despite his efforts at keeping a straight face. “I’m sorry, but that was funny as shit. I mean, it shouldn’t have been, because you’re my sister, but still.”

Ryan looks up, unimpressed, his mouth next to Sophia’s neck. “Luke?”

“Yeah, bud?”

“Shut up.”

Luke shrugs. “Yeah, fair enough.”

Though I don’t want to, I laugh. “I missed you guys.”

Ryan smiles. “You know, your man may some stupid crap sometimes, but try not to get too mad at him. He’s a guy. Guys are territorial, alpha male idiots half the time.”

Luke nods. “It’s true.”

I nod. “I know. Doesn’t mean I can’t make him stew for a little bit.”

Sophia gives me a high five. “Make him work for it, sister.”

Hours later, the pool party has wrapped up and everyone has gone home. I return to our dimension with Niamh, drop her off in front of the TV, and make my way to Lochlan’s office, still in my bikini. He looks up when I enter.

“Everyone had a good time. You know, you’re lucky my brothers like you. I’m trying to be mad, but I’m honestly too tired and I’m over it.”
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:37 am

I look at her, "Their is no reason to be mad at me, I didn't do anything and don't care if they like me." I turn off the computer, she looks at me just put off by what I said.

I look at her, "Cora, I am with you and love you. You know I have never been one for big family functions, so, why do you expect me to suddenly be? I am glad you had fun, did Niamh enjoy swimming? I am starving..." I head to the kitchen, she has followed me. I start to make something myself, even though I have staff for that.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:51 am

I roll my eyes. “You know you like my family, you just don’t want to admit it. And you know you antagonized my ex at the pool party without provocation, so you’re not so innocent, babe.”

I still don’t have it in me to fight too much. He’s starving, I’m starving, and all I want in me is food, and then maybe later, the man cooking the meal.

“Anyway, I’m hungry too, so I’m going to change the subject. I think two kids is enough, three max, and after that, clearly one of us needs to have a procedure done. Your god sperm is obviously no match for my birth control, and I’m not Catholic. My cousin in New Jersey has seven kids now, and seriously, that’s just fucking ridiculous.”
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:51 am

I don't even respond, she just goes on and on. I just nod, pretending to listen now. I sit and hand her food, we eat in peace before Niamh comes running in and wants some too of course. We sit like a happy family.

Cora is giving Niamh a bath later on, I watch from the doorway as I went to go see what they were up to. Niamh waves at me, "Looking daddy, I'm a mermaid!"

I hear a cough, and look to a guard at my bedroom door. I have narrowed eyes, Cora often tells me I am too harsh on those who work for me. I march over to the guard asking why he is interrupting my time with my family and he says that Mary has come to see me about something important. I go with him to my office.

I enter it and find Mary standing salute, this is the same Mary I was supposed to marry. https://i.pinimg.com/736x/18/34/98/183498cec7cabe681590b897cabe9b4d.jpg

I look at her, I sit across and she says what she's here for. Something about a new enemy, rumours are swerling a big fight. I don't fight, I have those to do that for me but I do miss it. Cora would not be happy if I agreed to it either.

It doesn't take long at all however, until my darling wife enters the room. I knew she heard the name.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:07 am

I look to see a goddamned stacked amazon in Lochlan’s office, dressed in the standard, all-black warrior uniform, and she bows her head when I enter. This is Mary? The Mary my husband was going to marry before she cheated? I’m wondering why the hell I rushed in here so fast to meet her. She looks like she just stepped off the runway.

My pride is taking a bit of a nosedive. Now I get it. Is this what true jealousy feels like? Is this what Lochlan feels when he sees Aaron? Knowing the person you love has boned the person standing in front of you, and suddenly wishing that person would fuck off somewhere?

I need to get a grip. He’s my husband, she’s the whore who cheated. Lucky for me.

I step forward, doing my best to stay professional because I’m stubborn and I can’t let him know that her presence is affecting me. I greet her with a smile. “Mary, right? I’ve heard a lot about you. I’m Cora.” Because I can, I smile down at my husband. “His wife.”
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:13 am

Mary looks at Cora, smiles kindly "It's nice to meet you, hopefully you have heard...only good things about me." I look to Cora,"Well, actually, I did leave out..."

I start to say, Mary says not surprising. I look at Mary with a look of what did you just say? Mary shuts up. I look back to Cora, "Lieutenant Gibson here, commands the soldiers during battles....I am the General but since I can't be everywhere, it's all her. Mostly, because she is the best at what she does."

"Thank you sir" Mary says, I nod to her.

"I will take what you have said into consideration, I will have Oscar look over some tactics and we can meet again in 48 hours?" I say to her, very official. She nods, "Consider it done, have a good night sir. Nice to meet you miss." She bows to Cora again, she leaves.

I look at Cora, "How fast did you put Niamh to bed, when you heard who was in my office?" I say, smirking.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:19 am

I take in my husband as he sits at his desk in his office, all official and fancy and respected. We have servants and soldiers, he gets called Sir and I Miss and Ma’am, and when we pass, people bow. It’s weird when they do it to me, but it’s kind of hot when they do it to him. Something about a man in charge gets me going, I guess.

“I put her to bed super fast, husband. I won’t lie, I wanted to meet her. If it weren’t for the fact that she slept with you, she’d almost make me question my sexuality.” I stroll up to him and take a seat in the chair that Mary vacated. “So, what was left out, again? Or should I ask my new friend, Mary?”
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:24 am

"I left out not telling you that I hired my ex-fiance to command my armies in battle" I say simply. I take in what she has said about Mary and her appearance, "Just like with you and Aaron, it can't be fun is it? But you, are....perfection."

She gets up and leans over to me, "She is actually a really cool girl and I wouldn't care at all, if you spoke to her but no surprise, she doesn't get along with women. You can see that I have a type, bad ass independent women...you fit that bill."

I look at Cora, suddenly I hand her my garbage pale and she throws up. I smile, stroking her hair away.

"You need to go rest, I will come up to bed later and fuck you then..." I say, simply.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:01 am

I stand in front of a full length mirror in a closet way too big for me, wearing a jewel-studded, backless gown fit for the red carpet. Because I’m the General’s wife, whenever there’s a thing, I accompany him to the thing. This thing in particular is a massive celebration party in the ballroom, and yes, this futuristic mansion has a hell of a ballroom. I could fit about ten of my childhood homes inside of it and still have room to move around.

Lochlan is rocking a tux that does things to my insides, but my makeup is done and my hair is in a pretty updo, so it’ll have to wait. We’re due downstairs in minutes.

A servant quietly knocks on our door and Lochlan turns around, annoyed by the interruption. God, he’s the ruler here, but there’s no need to be rude. “Your guests are arriving, sir.” The man bows, then turns to me. “Ma’am.”

I step forward and give him my best smile before Lochlan can shoo him away. “Thank you, James. And please, it’s Cora. We’ll be down in a jiffy.”

He looks to my husband for permission to be excused, and when it’s granted with a silent nod, he descends the stairs again to join the others.

“You’ve got to be nicer to the workers, babe. You know, my dad always said you catch more flies with honey than vinegar. Granted, I don’t know why you’d want a bunch of flies, but it’s a good saying.”

I give him a kiss on the cheek and bend down to put on my heels. With a smack on my ass, he passes me, then waits in the doorway with his arm extended to lead me to the ballroom.

Its not long before I spot Mary. I trust my husband, but he isn’t always the most forthcoming about his past, and her words from earlier stayed with me. I decide to chat her up and excuse myself from my husband’s side when he’s distracted by one of his men.

“Congrats on the victory,” I say as I step forward, checking out the dress she’s in. She has a figure that many women would kill for. Hell, part of me wants to sleep with her, too. How much of this dimension has my husband bedded? Do I want to know?
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:06 am

My wife is too nice some times, good thing I am the General here. I talk to one of our guests, I glance sideways to see Cora speaking to Mary.

Mary has been shaking hands all night, she sips her champagne. She looks at Cora, "Thank you, oh that colour is gorgeous on you." Cora can't help but blush, "Let me guess, you're here about the dirt on my boss, sorry wifey but I am not that stupid to get caught doing that...if you haven't seen it already, he has quite the temper and I quite enjoy having my neck attached to my body."
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:15 am

I laugh. “Okay, you caught me. I’ll have to interrogate the man himself.”

Then I consider. “I mean, unless you want to do a blink once for yes, twice for no, sort of thing?”

Her answering stare is all the answer I need. It’s a no. “Well, it was worth a shot. I can see why Lochlan was into you. You’re kind of intimidating. And hot.” I look down her chest, her ample cleavage nearly spilling out of the opening that’s split down the middle. “I mean, I see at least two big reasons, anyway.”

I wait for her to take offense, but she actually laughs. Whether it’s because she feels she has to or because she genuinely found it funny, I haven’t a clue.

I’m not great at conversation when I’m not liquored up. I stare longingly at her glass of champagne. “Yeah, I suck at this. I’m supposed to be the General’s wife, but I’m not professional in the slightest. I blurt shit out. Like the fact that he said you cheated, but I’m almost positive that’s not the full story.”
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:19 am

Mary takes an interest now, "I cheated? Oh, no I can't say anymore. Look, all of that is in the past. He is just my boss but he did mention you were the jealous type."

Cora now looks offended, Mary rolls her eyes slightly. "Let's go somewhere more private?" she says and they do so. Lochlan is none the wiser, caught in a story with someone.

Mary makes her way to a garden area, she takes a seat and bends down to take off her shoes. "So cute but even more uncomfortable than armour..." Cora actually laughs, Cora sits next to her.

Mary looks at her, "You do not need to be intimidated by me, I am not in love with your husband either so let's get that straight. He is...., he is sensational yes but the biggest asshole I have ever met."
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:25 am

I clutch my figurative pearls. “Did we just become friends?”

When she chuckles and leans back with a sigh, I take off my heels, too, and set them aside. “I knew there was more to it. He cheated first, I guarantee it. I mean, I trust him, but I know his reputation.”

She’s still reluctant to say more, so I hold up my hands. “He won’t do anything to you, I promise. I won’t let him. He tends to listen to me, and honestly, I could use some friends in this place. I adore Oscar, but Lochlan’s been keeping him busy.”
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:43 am

Mary drinks down her champagne, "Too be honest, the first night I met you. I saw you come in and he froze. I have never seen try to look like he was on his behaviour, well only infront of his dad. Apple doesn't fall far from the tree."

Mary looks at Cora, "Friends, kind of awkward given I have seen...and experienced things with your husband. It would just be weird." I see her get a little disappointed, "But we can always try."

"The truth, Lochlan did cheat on me...but he actually has more of a heart than I do, not that he likes ot admit it. I just see sex, man or woman, doesn't matter. I don't have time for attachments. For awhile, considering also who our parents were, we saw our relationship as a positive thing and we both fully agreed to the terms but he gets bored, he looks elsewhere. That elsewhere though was you."

The girls spend their time talking, laughing about Lochlan mostly. "Speaking of which..." the ladies here, Lochlan is not far behind them. He steps up, slightly amused and Mary stands up.

"If you hadn't just won one of the biggest battles in your career, I would be very suspicious about what is going on out here..." He says, Mary looks at him,"I am sure your wife can fill you in, General. Good night, Cora." She smiles and walks off.

Cora goes to walk off, and I say "No, no....stop, sit, explain."
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:47 am

Busted. I spin around to face him. “Yeah, we talked about you. I also swore to her that you wouldn’t do anything to punish her. I need to make some new friends here, and oddly enough, I like her. So how about we separate the soldier stuff from the personal stuff and I don’t set you on fire?”

I smile at him sweetly.
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:54 am

"Fair enough, just becareful she doesn't hit on you." I advise and we go back into the party. That night, forget ex girlfriends. We have probably some of the best sex we have ever had,she collapses on to me.

I hold her and stroke her hair, Cora slides off and I can tell she is thinking about something. "Cora, stop being so jealous....now, I understand how I was so annoying but of course, Mary isn't a subsitute parent. You don't have to watch your child, run into her arms and think of her as mother."

I let slip, my thoughts about Aaron.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:04 pm

And there it is. I lie next to Lochlan and turn my face toward his. “Okay, honestly, I did get a taste of my own medicine tonight when I saw Mary. She looks like a fucking lingerie model, and yes, all I could think about in the beginning was the fact that you’ve been inside her. I had a rage moment.”

I can see the humor in his eyes. I sigh. “Babe, I know it’s awkward as hell with Aaron. If it weren’t for his kids, I’d have burned the bridge and been done with it. But Niamh adores them. Jacob and Ellie, too. I just need you to meet me halfway here. You don’t have to hang around him or talk to him. I get it.”

I reach for his hand as it rests between our bodies and lightly stroke the back of it with my fingers. “Aaron didn’t hold a candle. He was good to me, but I was so bored. I tried doing anything to make him fight me, to start some spark, but all he ever did was agree and apologize. We fight, Lochlan, but that’s because there’s passion there. So, yeah, I got jealous of Mary. And now we’re friends.”
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:08 pm

"We fight, that's our thing...very romantic." I say, I lay back and we fall asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a busy time but our son entered the world months later, nothing makes me happier than to hold him and show him to Niamh. Cillian, sticking to the Irish theme for names.

One day,  I am in my office. Cora I believe is napping somewhere, beauty of being a general is hired nannies are a thing we can do. I am typing when Mary comes in, she doesn't have a meeting schedule but I look at her. She tells me about the latest battle, another dimension is facing a challenging time, they want to send some of their people here. I don't trust them, no outsiders.

This dimension is first.

The dimension, Arendale, is who wants the help. Kane's dimension terrorized it and they are still trying to rebuild years after his death, more dark dimensions flood their streets. I don't trust any other dimension thanks to my experience. I help protect earth though, something else I am sure Arendale hates. Humans get some help but no one else.

"No, I refuse to do that..., we need to send more soldiers. Keep going.." I say to her.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:29 pm

I’ve heard about the Arendales during my time here. I know that Kane and his people thoroughly destroyed what was once a thriving dimension over the years, and now they’re simply seeking help from Lochlan and his soldiers. Instead, Lochlan is merely sending more soldiers into battle with another Dark dimension, deeming their efforts the best they could do.

I know it isn’t, though. Mary seems to agree.

I step inside and cross my arms. “Lochlan, these people need our help. You say their dimension is flooded with bad guys. If they’re that screwed, why not invite them here? There’s more than enough room.”

Mary’s face lights up. She can only challenge him so much, but I can challenge him all I want. It’s one of the perks of being his wife. “Permission to speak, sir?” Lochlan nods, looking like he was over this conversation about ten minutes ago, and none too pleased with me, either. “All our best forces are on this dimension. I say we send in some teams, evacuate the Arendales, and take on the invaders. It won’t be long before they’re at our own doorstep, sir.”

I nod, because that makes sense. The Dark dimensions are bullies, the Arendales are the little guys, and I’ve always pulled for the underdogs. “They’ll be wiped off the map if we don’t help, Lochlan. We have enough soldiers to guard their people if you don’t trust them. Let them assimilate. Hell, send me and we can nip this thing in the bud right now.”

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:59 am