The Vampire Diaries

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Vampire Diaries

A forum set up for discussion on the hit CW show The Vampire Diaries.

2 posters

The God and the Healer - RP

PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

The God and the Healer - RP - Page 9 Empty Re: The God and the Healer - RP

Post  PuppyWithATutu Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:41 pm

Today was a certifiably insane day. I'm not exactly sure why I agreed to go to a bar when I'm trying to stay away from alcohol, but here I am. I enter to see my husband talking to yet another woman; this one has long, flowing black hair and pale, flawless skin. There are certainly some downsides to marrying a centuries-old warrior god man-whore. I have faith that he won't act on anything, but it doesn't mean I want women fawning over him as if they have a chance.

Instead of being annoyed, I stride towards Lochlan with purpose, wrap one arm around his shoulder and one dangerously close to his ass, and plant a big kiss on his lips. "Howdy, husband. Today has been a day. When will people learn to stop shoving things in their asses? I mean, penis is fine, but a potato?" Then, I turn to take in the woman he's speaking with. Her eyes are wide, her lips pursed. I'm reminded that not everyone appreciates certain topics of conversation. No butt stuff, then.

I lean against Lochlan and prop my hand up on his shoulder as I look her over from head to perfect toe. "Who's this?"
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:46 pm

I look at Cora, what am I going to do with this woman? I take my shot before replying as I am a bit annoyed. I finally answer, "This is Ava, she is Serena's friend visiting from Hawaii."

I whisper into Cora's ear, "She also is a high school principal, who is looking for a school nurse...so maybe, I know it's hard, be nice?"

I look at Cora very serious to be nice while I go get her something to drink. I walk off to do so.

Ava looks at Cora,"I know...your husband is insanely sexy but we have already aired that out. I figure let's be honest and not beat around the bush, nice to meet you. I don't mean to cause any tension or anything, just trying to enjoy my vacation" she says, shaking Cora's hand.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:53 pm

Leave it to me to talk about ass potatoes in front of a potential boss. Red in the face, I accept the handshake and clear my throat. At least she's being honest; I appreciate that she's not beating around the bush here. Clean slate, then.

My mind is stuck on Hawaii. I already want this job. "Sorry, I have no tact. I'm working on it." I pause. "That's a lie, I'm totally not. I should, though. We're trying for a kid."

Wow, word vomit. "I appreciate your candor, by the way. I get it; Lochlan is a looker."

She laughs and simply nods. "Yes, indeed."

I take a seat at the nearest stool and offer her the one next to me. "So, are you enjoying your vacation so far?"
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:57 pm

By the time I get back, the girls are laughing about something and I hand Cora a non-alcoholic drink she would like. We all join Oscar and his girlfriend, more drinks and I ordered some food for Cora.

Cora and Ava seem almost like best friends, who knows how much Cora is faking that.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That next morning, I am looking at houses in Hawaii. I google where Ava is from and see a whole bunch of houses, this place looks amazing! I feel hands run down the front of my chest, I point to Cora the screen I am looking at. She doesn't seem as excited, I know she loves the ER. I look at her, "We have to move, this is a great opportunity....I can look into today while you're gone. I will get everything arranged, talk to Ava, who did seem interested to hire you...and no, don't start with the jealousy..."
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:05 am

"Full of yourself, aren't you?" I quip, looking over at the iPad in Lochlan's lap and reading over the webpage he's on. Hanalei, Hawaii. Population: 450.

"I like her, actually. I mean, I like the thought of Hawaii more, but she's friendly enough. Also, holy shit, that's a small population." I think for a second. "That's good though, I think. Fewer people to see us, and as long as we stop with the magic, we're not sending out any beacons for the ne'er-do-wells."

I'm getting my hopes up. Better nip that in the bud before the hope blossoms into full-blown yearning. "How about we hear back from Ava first and go from there?"
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:11 am

I kiss her,"Yes I am full my of myself, you know full well why."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The God and the Healer - RP - Page 9 MLS-225448-e1299808777940

It has been two months, we have been in Hawaii for that exact amount of time. It took a few weeks to arrange everything, we came here and lived in a hotel for the longest time before finally putting money down on a house.

We finally find it, it's nothing extravagant but we are not looking for that, it's also a stroll from the beach. The more elaborate, the more attention and we are supposed to have a modest amount of money. I have had to lie about what I do, Ava asked.

We were able to get out of the conversation, one day while Cora and I unpack I say, "What should I say is my job? People ask, I never know what to say now. Usually I do, I am quick with a response but the longer I stay here, the longer I feel...,well....." I don't want to say useless but a little pathetic.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:28 am

As much as I hated leaving my old job, I love Hawaii. I love the school, and surprisingly, the kids. The culture, the food, the scenery, and a gorgeous beach being so close to our front door is a plus, as well. When I first got the call from Ava, I'd been alone at my apartment while Lochlan ran to grab groceries. By the time he got back, I was in a sexy nurse costume, strutting toward him to model my look. "What do you think?" I'd asked him with a mischievous grin on my face. "Think it'll meet the school dress code?"

It had been a fun night. And then, the next day, we packed.

It's been a process moving everything here without using magic. What would've taken Lochlan minutes to do before, now took weeks. Fuck, am I happy to be settled in.

I stare at him incredulously when he asks what job he should lie about having. I can't help but laugh. "You could, oh, I don't know, just get a job?" I suggest, taking out a handful of picture frames filled with photographs of my family and snaps from our wedding. One day, we'll add another face to our walls. I absently rub my belly. Nothing yet, but I'm hopeful.

"How about a chef? You can cook. Maybe a bouncer. Security. Easy peasy."
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:32 am

I look at her, while I finish placing something down. It's all done, the house looks like a house. "This is shit I have never had to think about, get a job? I don't know. It's not like I need the money, I would have to make up fake identity information and I can't do that, I can't use any powers."

I sit on the couch, I look at Cora "Any job I do, I can't use my powers, I would have to actually..." Cora chimes in with, "Try?"

I smirk at her, "I have no response to that...., this sucks." I say, thinking about it.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:38 am

I'm laughing harder. "Welcome to the human world. You bust your ass to just barely make a living, then you're too busy working to enjoy living. Sucks to be you, My Liege."

He stares at me, but he knows I'm teasing. I walk over to him and press my body against his, my arms going around the back of his neck in an embrace. "You'll figure it out. You're a warrior. You led armies in battle, so I think you can knock out a few job interviews. Caius can help with the IDs. I can't go around using my real name, either."
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:43 am

"I did lead armies but never once had to give a banking account to receive money. Humans, you complicate everything." I say.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I have spent the last few days going out to see about a job, where could I get one? Caius arrived, handed me some fake ID and said off you go. I did just that. This whole thing is foreign to me, but Cora is working all the time.It's boring.

What skills really do I have without the magic?

I go to interviews and I actually get hired on the spot, that would be my charm. One is a chef job, one is a lifeguard, one is I don't even remember. This is going to be a long few years living in this world.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:02 am

It's the weekend, so I'm taking the opportunity to add some finishing touches to the house while Lochlan looks for work. I went a little crazy at the craft store and found a bunch of cool signs and pretty things to hang on the wall. The only room that's completely untouched and stark white is the room across from the master bedroom, the one we've deemed the nursery for Little Miss Demigod when she arrives. I swear each time I pass it, I jump on Lochlan like I'm possessed. When I'm not working, I'm trying to get my husband to fill me up. We've christened every room in this house fifty times over, excluding the nursery, of course, because we're not monsters. I'm almost desperate at this point, and it hasn't even been that long in the grand scheme of things.

It's not until I pass by the calendar on the kitchen wall that I stop in my tracks. When was my last period? I'm flipping back to last month's page when Caius appears behind me. I spin around and then run into his arms, and he happily hugs me back.

When I step away, I see something different in his eyes. There's his signature smile and bountiful personality, but this is something... more. He stares at me like he has the greatest news on the planet.

"Caius?" I probe, giving him a funny look. "You having a system overload?"

He shakes his head, and when his eyes meet mine again, they practically sparkle. "Marvelous," he simply says, taking a step closer. "My dear, I felt it before I even stepped inside."

Uh...

"Sorry, what?"

He chuckles. "Your power. It's changing. Morphing."

Why would it do that? "I don't follow, Caius."

He looks like he's about to dance and shout into the heavens. I'll gladly party with him once I find out what his deal is. Instead, he kneels, crouching onto one knee as he gazes up at me. "May I?"

It hits me then. Oh my god. Oh my fucking god. "I'm pregnant?" I squeal, my hand shooting to my stomach, my heart beating wildly inside my chest. "Caius, I'm pregnant?"

He nods, flashing me that blindingly white smile of his, and gently rests his hand above mine as it cradles my stomach. "You are indeed, love. My, she is truly a wonder. I'd say it's been just shy of a month."

"You can tell?" Every word I utter is a high-pitched screech. I want to scream and dance and cry. I want to call Lochlan and give him the news. "Wait, she's why you felt my power?"

"That she is," he says. "Ordinarily, I'd worry not, but it is quite early. If she's anything like I suspect, your power will only grow with her. She'll gain energy from you, and you from her." He stands, looking every bit the proud grandfather-to-be, and yet not nearly old enough to be at that stage. "You have your shield. We shall simply refrain from magic and monitor her growth from here."

I'm overjoyed and cautious at the same time. "How are you sensing so much power? She's just an embryo at this stage."

"Do you forget who you and your husband are?" he asks me, his eyes full of mirth. "You have a demigod in your belly. She was made of power before she even began to take shape."

Holy shit, our girl is going to be badass. I'm crying tears of joy. Caius hugs me again, his hand going to my belly, awe in his eyes. "Caius, we're going to be parents."

He laughs into my shoulder and kisses my forehead. "And you'll be magnificent."

Minutes pass while I process the news in between hugging the warlock and dabbing at my tears with the handkerchief he offers me. Before long, I'm excitedly showing him the house. He loves what we've done with the place. He helps me hang a few photographs while I palm my belly, my heart feeling too large for my body. She owns it now.

After centering the frame, he turns back to me and digs around in his jacket pocket. "That reminds me, I found something I hope you'll accept. Regrettably, I had forgotten I had this in my possession until you told me you were in need of a ring."

I gasp when he opens a small, velvet, drawstring bag and withdraws the most stunning, yet simple ring from within. "While I'm aware that your husband is not actually Irish, the Claddagh is quite a fitting symbol."

I recognize it. "Love, loyalty, and friendship."

He nods. "Funnily enough, I earned it by winning a bet against an Irish warrior in the early seventeen-hundreds. He had a true fighter's spirit; he told the most captivating stories over drinks one evening. Your husband reminds me of him greatly."

Before I can start crying again, I tamp down my emotions and let him place the ring onto my hand. It's beautiful, yet masculine enough for Lochlan to like it. "Caius, this has to be worth a lot. It practically belongs in a museum."

"Absolutely not, dear Cora," he says, delicately folding my fingers over the ring until my hand forms a fist. "It belongs on the hand of your husband."

After fifteen more hugs and double the thank yous, he's gone, and I have things to do.

When Lochlan arrives home, I'm in my best lingerie. It's his birthday, something I had to find out from Oscar because apparently gods don't celebrate such things. Well, I do, and it'll be the best birthday he's ever had.

I'm adjusting my garter belt and my boobs in an ultra-tight, lace bustier when he walks through the door. With a sexy smirk, he advances, and I meet him halfway with a welcoming kiss. In less than a minute, he's on the couch and I'm straddling him, my lips at his neck and my hands on his chest. I'm dying to tell him, but I'd planned on working up to it.

"Happy birthday, husband," I purr, pulling back to look into his eyes. "And yes, because it's your birthday, I won't get on your case about having to find out from Oscar. Tonight you get no-holds-barred, primal, passionate sex. Where you want it, when you want it, how you want it. Your wish is my command. Maybe sooner rather than later, though, because this lace is itchy."

When he laughs and goes in to kiss me, I oblige him. Then, from my bra, I withdraw the ring. "This is from Caius. I told him I needed to find you a wedding ring, and well, he found the perfect one. It was owned by an Irish warrior in the seventeen-hundreds who reminded him of you. Said you both have the fighter's spirit. So yeah, I wish I could take credit, but it's all him."

Then I beam at him. He doesn't have a chance to respond before I'm talking his ear off again. "And I have another job idea for you. Something a little closer to home." He looks at the ring, then back up at me again. "How do you feel about daycare?"
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:10 am

I sit up more and she moves off a bit, I look at the ring "First, the ring is great...I like it." I slip it on and then look at her next question, "Daycare? Is that a serious question? Why would I work in a daycare..."

I think about it, look at her and she places her hand on her stomach. I look at that and then her, "You're pregnant?" She nods smiling and I smile back, we kiss and don't stop.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:29 am

As the days pass, I start realizing things. Namely, how I realize things too late or hardly at all. I googled my symptoms, and it's all there. I'm forgetting random things, I'm prone to irrational anger, and I've barely stopped to catch a breath in between cleaning and baby-proofing the house. When I'm not at work, I'm agonizing over any sharp corner, hiding every outlet behind furniture, and making shopping lists for locks and latches and gates.

While my husband has sex on the brain, I'm worrying over things that won't be an issue for another eight months. Then at the ass-crack of dawn, when we're both scheduled to work in the morning, I wake him up with ravenous desire, needing him like I need air. It's inconvenient for us both, surely, but I can't help it.

I make a chocolate eclair cake, stick it in the fridge to set, and then proceed to pull it out fifteen minutes later to scarf it down. I'm not even two bites in when I'm rushing to the bathroom to throw up.

Last night, again, I refused Lochlan's advances, and guess what time it is now? Four in the morning. Do my hormones care? Not one bit.

I'm throwing off my gown before he's awake, my hand finding his goods beneath the covers. He stirs when he feels the warmth of my fingers working over him. "Husband," I whisper, leaning forward to feather kisses along his strong jaw. "Wake up. I need you."
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:39 am

I look at her, "Cora, I have to be awake in two hours...." She gets on top anyways, insisting she will do the work. She does and it's nothing simple, by the end I am panting and she falls right to sleep satisfied.

I look at this as I am now wide awake, screw my job, I'm calling in. I do so and then make a big breakfast full of eggs and bacon, toast and fruit. Cora comes downstairs, ready for work and I feel like a paid for call guy but hey, who am I to complain? She is insanely hot and her breasts are already starting to get bigger.

"I think you need a new bra, I can see your nipple peaking out of it in your shirt." I go up to her, slightly tug on the nipple that I can see and feel.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:51 am

I suck in a hiss of air through my teeth when he touches me. "Easy there, soldier. I'm all tender and shit. And they're heavier. Like, my back hurts. And I'm nauseous, and oh my god, I have to pee again."

I rush off, cradling my boobs as if it'll help with the pain, and pee for what feels like a solid five minutes. This pregnancy thing is like extreme PMS. By the time I'm washed up and ready, he has my plate set. Boom, emotion. Hardcore emotion.

I start to cry. He's looking at me, horrified. I point down at the spread of amazingness on the kitchen table, my eyes streaming tears. "You're so good to me."

Fuck, this demigod kid has me weak. It'll only get worse from here. Gratitude swells within me, and so does my lust. I'm either cold or insatiable, and there seems to be no in-between.

Before he can make sense of the scene I'm making, I'm yanking at his pants, crying and impossibly horny at the same time. We have time to bang one out before I head to work.
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:55 am

I look at this and simply smirk, Hawaii and it's no reason to wear pants, I happily obey her request and bend her over.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cora is off at work, I decided to quit my job, did I say call in? No, I just didn't show up. I really felt like punching the boss was 27 years old and informing me how to cook an egg.

Little shit, guess I will be watching the kid while Cora works. This seems quite the opposite but it is a good idea to make sure our daughter is safe. Our daughter? I kind of feel like I found a sense of purpose.

It's not even two hours later, Cora comes home with a comment of "Can't deal with those teenage girl bitches, I'm going to bed." She goes upstairs and I continue to watch my show.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:13 am

Caius appears right on schedule; it's been a week, and he promised to return this time with a burner phone. Because we can't use magic, we can't just pop in and out of Hawaii without sounding off the magic alarms, and it's not like we can bring the family to me. Every option regarding actual human contact is too risky, so we settle for video messaging.

Caius joins Lochlan and me on the couch as we call, and since he'd already informed my family, they're all there when it comes through. Ryan, Luke, Kat, my father, and the kids crowd around each other and wave at me. I wave back, and damned if the emotions aren't returning full-force. My eyes are already brimming with tears.

"How's it going over there, baby girl?" my father asks, and I can tell he wants to ask me so much more. Because we're in what amounts to witness protection, my family can't know where we are.

I smile back. "We're good, Dad. Really good." I sniffle. "I really fucking miss you guys. Sorry, I mean freakin'." I really have to work on that.

Ryan smirks at the camera. "Caius says you have some news for us. We're all here and waiting, Sis."

I grab Lochlan's leg and give it a squeeze. I'm overjoyed and slightly nauseous. "Well, uh, it sucks to do this over the phone, but we're pregnant."

Katherine is squealing the loudest. She can barely sit still. The rest of them are beaming, nudging each other with knowing looks. They guessed the surprise before I had to say it.

Luke speaks next, this time to Lochlan. "Is she batshit crazy yet? It'll come, pal, trust me."

Kat slaps him on the arm. "Shut up, Lucas. Cora, how far along?"

I smile. "Caius says it's about a month. I'm already emotional and forgetful and tired and hungry. And my boobs friggin' hurt. My back, too. I pee like a race horse, if you're dying to know. So yeah, I'm a little batshit crazy."
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:47 am

Lochlan looks at her brother, "Since day 1 she has been bat shit crazy but now it is a whole new level." I put my hand up to stop her slapping my arm. She smirks at that, gives me a look of tonight sex is going to be unreal.

Cora pauses and runs off to vomit, Lochlan looks at her family awkwardly and they chat. He talks to the kids, they show him new clothes they have and Lochlan pretends to be interested and care.

"Thank you for your patience, all of you, I know it must be hard." I say, looking at them.

"How much longer? Is she safe? Can they sense it?" I get all these questions and I answer them the best I can.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:40 am

Three months of this shit and I'm going insane. I'm up and I'm down and I'm twisted around. I can't decide whether I want to fight or fuck, the slightest smell sends me to the toilet for another round of purging, and poor Lochlan puts up with it all.

How I keep my cool at work astounds me. Maybe because I know that at home, Lochlan can't exactly fire me. I'm starting to bond with the kids more than ever, which must be the baby talking. I'm getting those motherly instincts. I check in with them and make sure they're doing okay, when just last year I'd take the long way round if I saw a gaggle of teens nearby.

We've painted the nursery a beautiful shade of lavender; in the corner stands a bookshelf in the shape of a tree. Its branches extend outwards to line the walls, and gorgeous white birds adorn the walls around it. Instead of cutesy, we decided on dreamlike and serene, signs hanging on the walls encouraging our daughter to dream big, go forth, and be courageous. As if that'll ever be an issue, considering who her parents are.

Lochlan assembled the crib last, and the nursery is complete. I'm so in love with our nursery, I sometimes take a pillow and lie down on the plush white rug and admire it all. I can't seem to stop rubbing my belly and talking to our daughter, and she's only about the size of a plum now. If my shirt is loose enough, you can't even tell I'm showing.

And when Lochlan rubs my tummy and talks to her? Instant panty remover. He'll be a great father; he's already a top-notch husband and lover. I think about all of this on my way home from work. It seems almost impossible that my heart could be so full of love for our little family here, and yet here we are. I'm jumping my husband the second I walk through the door.

Or not.

As soon as I walk in, I spot Oscar on the couch, and he's speaking to a very quiet, spaced-out Lochlan. I stop at the threshold and drop my keys on the counter, then take careful steps inside. Whatever they're talking about seems serious. If it's none of my business, I'll drop it, but first I need to know that my husband is fine.

"Is everything okay?"
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:51 am

I had the news brought to me, the news I knew was coming. News that I tried to just simply ignore, my father dug his own grave but deep down, it was my father. My father who wanted to hurt my wife, mother of my child.

I don't know how to accept this news or if I care. Oscar has told me only about 10 minutes ago, I hear Cora come in and I am up "Well, that's it then...wife's home." He go into the kitchen, grabbing stuff out for dinner.

"I don't want to talk about it" I say simply, knowing Cora is behind me. She goes to say something, I look at her to not push it. "Go lay down, speak to Oscar..." I kiss her cheek and return to the food.

She does so.

The food is finally ready and we all sit, Oscar of course as well. "So, we are legally married in this world but mine, we are not. Their is a ritual we do and it legally binds us in my world to be married basically. Oscar can perform the ceremony being a military offi----- " before I finish, Cora is running to go throw up.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:59 am

After a quick brush of my teeth, I return to Lochlan, anxious to pick up the discussion where we left off. I know Lochlan has to be feeling some type of way about the news of his father's death, but he wants to skip right past it. I won't push him, but he needs to talk it out eventually.

As I had suspected, Oscar said that Thaddeus had died peacefully in his sleep, or so that's what Marit told their dimension. No one had reason to disbelieve her, but clearly beheading and old age aren't the only ways to kill a god. Thaddeus was in good health; she must have slipped him something. Who knows what the evil bitch is up to? Well, other than taking the empty seat at the proverbial throne.

"Wait, Oscar can marry us?" At the mention of his name, Lochlan's friend flashes me a smile, and I give him one in return. "Do we have to do it on your dimension? Because that would be problematic."
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:41 am

I look at her, "Yes, because we are trying to run and not be caught...I thought going to get married in our dimension was the logical route to take." I say sarcastically, Cora just gives me a death glare.

I smirk, "He can do it here. We will have to have to wait, maybe Caius can help with some kind of barrier while the ceremony is performed. I don't want to wait to have us legally married in my dimension. It's important to me. It is to give mostly you protection...as my wife, it's making it more official than the ceremony at your parents. It binds us for...eternity really."

Oscar makes a sound of "awww....that is just precious. Also, amazing beef bro." I nod, "If only my future child thought so and didn't make Cora throw up everything I make."
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:30 am

I smile at the mention of our daughter. "Speaking of our unborn child, we have to think of names. I've been wracking my brain for the perfect name, yet nothing sounds demigod enough."

Anyway, back to the marriage. I can't seem to focus as much as I used to. "Right, oh, and the wedding. I think Caius would love to help. How does the ceremony go, anyway? Blood sacrifice? A rain dance? A dramatic reading of the Boondock Saints prayer?"
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:39 am

I think on a name, "I am for whatever you want, maybe stick to my fake Irish heritage?" I say jokingly but then she looks at me serious. "Google Irish names then..."

Last edited by Canadianmummy on Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:52 am; edited 1 time in total
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:52 am

Ooh, I love Irish names. Irish everything, really. Hell, it's my heritage. Come to think of it, I'm more Irish than he ever was. Funny.

Before we came here, we had to get rid of any smart device that can be tracked. I traded in my iPhone for a burner phone with WiFi. I can't exactly call many people, but it's nice not having to wait for a computer to boot up to google something. I'm on that phone right now, typing in his suggestion.

"Actually, there will be blood," Oscar says, and I'm looking up again.

"Do what, now?"

He smiles and waves his hand as if it's nothing. "You know, bonding two gods for eternity. It's a little more complicated than saying 'I do'. Think of it as a blood oath."

I nod. "Cool, cool." I'm looking at names again. I cradle my belly and speak to our daughter, my pitch high and cutesy. "I don't know what to call you, Lil' Plum. They're all so stinkin' pretty." I'm getting good at this no-cursing thing. So far. I crane my head toward my stomach, as if she just spoke to me. "Yeah, let's let Daddy decide." I slide the phone across the table for my husband and then stand. "I have to pee."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:22 pm