The Vampire Diaries

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Vampire Diaries

A forum set up for discussion on the hit CW show The Vampire Diaries.

2 posters

The God and the Healer - RP

Canadianmummy

The God and the Healer - RP - Page 14 Empty Re: The God and the Healer - RP

Post  Canadianmummy Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:04 pm

I refused temptation from Nora every chance I could get, her advances didn't help. She practically almost forced it but I refused every time. Not doing that to Cora again. Even though, when I get out of here, I can't be with her.

I want to see if she's okay, I want to apologise for the turmoil I put her through.

I stand at the exit of the Conway dimension, the handcuffs on me. Nora comes to see my farewell, I look different. More muscle actually, I kept winning and even though I fought special treatment, I was forced into it. I lived in luxury, fed the finest food and wine but I never enjoyed it. That only took a week until I was back in the dungeon cellars.

To stay sane, I did my work outs and I kept in shape.

Nora approaches, her hand grazes my arm and down. I look at her, "Still no..." She steps up and eyes me, "What a waste Lochlan. Have a good life with this wife of yours."

She walks off and I am finally released of the cuffs, then pushed through a type of portal. I land in the middle of nowhere. Definitely the human world, I disappear to anywhere else. Hawaii, I always go to Hawaii. I see the ocean and I kneel before it, looking at it's beauty. I am so exhausted and I fall asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up in a big comfy bed, it's grand and spacious. Their is a cloth on my head, my body is still covered in the blood of my victims I had to kill. I was allowed to shower once a week if I was lucky. I sit up, wondering where the hell I am and then I see "Caius...?" he walks into the room and bows to me. "My Liege..." I tell him to stand, impatient already with that bullshit.

I go to stand but stumble, Caius helps back into the bed and insists I stay put. "Where is she?" is all I can say, looking at him. He doesn't answer me about that, instead he asks how am I feeling, what happened to me?

I pull Caius to me by the cuff, he forces me off with his magic just as quick. I look at him, "Where is my wife?"

Caius sits near me and tells me how Cora dealt with my death, she is still dealing with it while she is with another man. I look at Caius, "She thinks I died, I am happy she did that..."

Caius admits it is that young man, Aaron.

Okay, now I am a little mad. Really, Aaron? Could be anyone else.

I fucking hate Aaron.

I trash the hotel, I gather that is where we are. I scream out of frustration. Caius stops me and I push him away, "What do you want from me? To have some emotional breakdown? I killed the lamp in this room....I should have went straight to my dimension. I can't see her now."

"My Liege, is it true...you went to the Conway dimension? The rumors about that place" He says, I look at him "Those rumors are true, you think all of this is my blood?"

"I can't see her...,is she happy?" I look at him, Caius shakes his head no.  "I had to fake my death, she would have blown up every dimension looking for me, causing more wars and problems. I suspect she's been safe this whole time? Her family too..no one is looking for her now?"

Caius agrees to that.

Caius explains thst Aaron knows about the gods and all the worlds. I roll my eyes thinking that's great.

"You need to see her, my....Lochlan" Caius ends, as I looked at him to stop calling me liege.

"She will want to be with me, I can't be with her." I say simply, Caius asks why. I look at him, "Because if I see Aaron, I am going to kill him in the most violent way that I can come up with and that will be a strain on our rekindled romance."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I realize after not long, after I have my shower. The hot water was orgasmic to say the least, so was this bacon I downed this morning. I must have had 5 plates of it. I am in New York, Cora is here again I am told. She is a nurse again. The reason I must see her again, Niamh. I want to see my daughter.

I see Cora, she is out for a run when I step in front of her, her face is different, it's thinner but she's just as beautiful. I look at her, "Cora..."
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:41 am

In any other scenario, I’d rush into his arms, sobbing and begging for him back. Right now, I’m lost. He died. I saw him die. If he were still alive, I’d never have sought comfort and companionship with another man. My heart sinks in my chest; I feel like a cheater, a whore, and a quitter. I moved on too fast and didn’t suffer enough. Deep down, I know it’s twisted. I thought him dead. But the sight of him increases my own self-loathing tenfold.

Wherever he’s been, he looks different. Hardened. More lethal. He’s more muscled than ever, his gaze is sharp, and he’s still just as gorgeous as I remembered. And he’s alive.

Tears slide down my cheeks as I face him. Despite my confusion, it’s taking everything not to run up and kiss him.

“Lochlan, you... you died.”

Before he can respond, the door opens and Aaron emerges with Niamh in his hands, struggling to put shoes on her feet. “Oh good, you’re still here. Niamh can’t find that one doll with the red shoes and the purple hair. I don’t know, one of the glitter edition-“

He freezes in his spot when Lochlan steps to the side. I wedge myself between the men, seeing murder in Lochlan’s eyes. Here stands Aaron, his own daughter in another man’s hands. The shoe he’d been trying to wiggle onto Niamh’s foot falls to the porch, forgotten.

Aaron opens his mouth, then closes it, a touch of fear mixing in with the confusion in his eyes. “Lochlan. She said you died.”
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:49 am

I look at Aaron, but I lose my anger when I see Niamh. She looks back at me with a blank stare, I look to Cora who steps up and slaps me. I look at her, "Let me explain, before you do that again. You can also go elsewhere, walk...off a cliff, whichever."

I say to Aaron who looks back, he just nods and leaves. Niamh stays back with us and I walk inside the house. "First of all,before I say another word...did you really have to choose Aaron? I get it, you moved on. I expected that but why him? What is it about him that you find so attractive?"
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:02 pm

That’s what he chooses to address first? Aaron? Not the fact that he’s alive, head still attached?

I huff and throw my hands up at my sides, hands that can’t decide whether to choke him or feel him up. “He made sense, Lochlan. We both have kids, he took a job here, and I settled. You were dead!”

Before I can stop it, I’m pushing against his chest, the fire inside of me raging. “What the fuck happened, Lochlan? How are you here?”
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:08 pm

I hold her still with my hands and look at her, "Cora, stop...I know it was hard to endure but I had to. You would have come looking for me. Killing Kane came with a price....you were not going to be the one to pay for it."

She stops fighting me and stands still, she then folds into me and I hug her back. "I'm sorry, I didn't know what else to do but I am here now. I was able to leave, I did my sentence and I had to see Niamh. You as well but Cora, listen...as much as I love you and I do. I am happy you moved on."

I feel Niamh tug my pant leg, saying hello. I kneel down to her height and take her in, "She is beautiful Cora, she looks just like you..." Cora says except for the eyes. I look at Niamh, "I promise to bring a present next time..." Niamh's eyes light up at the mention of presents.

I stand back up and look to Cora, I don't know what else to say. I can't be with her, it's been too long, She has a life with Aaron, who has kids of his own. I can't step in now. I need to be back in my dimension.

"Cora, you have a life here...,I just. I selfishly had to see you, my family but I intend to go back, to my dimension." I end my sentence.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:13 pm

He did a sentence for me? He went to prison in my place because I killed Kane. He had said there would be consequences, but never had I imagined it would be this.

I shake my head and step in front of him, desperate for him to stay. I don’t know what to do about Aaron or the kids, but I can’t keep living the same way, not with Lochlan alive and well. I can’t go back to Aaron after this. All I want to do is say goodbye to the boys, grab Niamh, and leave with my husband.

“You don’t get to just disappear again,” I hiss, my eyes filling with tears. “I watched you die. I grieved you. Lochlan, I never stopped grieving you. And now you expect me to stay? I don’t accept that.”
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:19 pm

I look at her, "Because I can't look at you, I don't even know what to say. I don't want to be in this world for another minute. Can you really just up your life and leave it? Us together, it was just chaos. I would do anything for you and I did but please, don't ask me to have you give up your life again. You and your work, having to be a nurse...this house, I know you probably attached to his kids."

Before she can say another word, "You are just going to ask me questions, you want answers where I was ask Caius for all I care. I am not telling you and that's it..I explained myself. Take it as the asshole I am..., just stay here. Be with Mr.boring."

I say goodbye to Niamh and I look at Cora, "You don't make all the decisions, I did this time. I shouldn't have come here. "

Without much left to say, I disappear. I go back to my dimension. Why did I even expose myself? She would find out sooner or later I am alive, I didn't know what to do.

I say hello to Oscar and all seems normal in the world, it isn't until I am alone, that I just want to crash. I sit at my desk and just blankly stare at it. I would be a changed man after my time in Conway and I knew I would be. I had endured torture before but nothing like that.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:41 pm

I can’t leave the kids alone. I’m not sure where Aaron has gone off to, and if I were to be completely honest with myself, I don’t really care. So I stay. Despite my every instinct to follow after Lochlan, to demand a real conversation, I stay.

Aaron returns an hour later, hesitation in his steps and the acceptance of his fate written clearly across his face. We feed the kids and shower separately before bed, then we lie beside each other in silence.

I speak first. “I’m sorry he sent you off like that. He’s been... He was...” I stop myself. It’s too personal, and it’s not my story to tell. It’s obvious that Lochlan went through hell wherever he went, and it’s unlikely I’ll ever get the full story from him.

“You guys needed to talk,” Aaron says, his tone reserved, ever the calm one in this relationship, but I know that he’s anything but fine underneath the surface. He knows it’s over.

Another long stretch of silence passes. “Aaron, nothing happened.”

He finally turns to face me and offers me a small smile. “I know you, Cora. You didn’t have to say it.”

I sigh and stretch my hand across the space between us and his closes the distance, our fingers intertwining. “He did it for me. He knew I would raise hell, so he faked his death to stop me. He served the sentence I should’ve gotten for killing Kane.” A tear slips down my temple and into my hair. I can’t go sobbing about my ex when I’m in bed with another. Aaron doesn’t deserve this. He never did.

He squeezes my hand. “We’ll talk about living arrangements tomorrow.”

He says it without bitterness, without attitude, only acceptance. He knows I can’t go back to how things were. I belong with Lochlan.

“Okay” is all I say.

The next morning, I bring Niamh to Dad’s while the boys are off at school. I fill him in on what’s happened, I ask him to watch her, and then I teleport to my husband’s dimension.
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:59 pm

I have spent the morning working out, I eat breakfast and I sit at my desk. I go over rules in my dimension, I have visited my mother who is still alive. I send her away to another dimension, something nice but just away from here.

I go over new plans for battles, battles of peace and new healers being watched over by new guardians. I get a buzz, I tap an area on my desk and a computer screen appears out of nowhere. A face can be seen and it tells me my wife has appeard in the dimension and I smirk, nodding.

I flick the screen off, I wait not even 15 minutes when I hear her voice and she barges her way in. I am sitting and waiting to see her. "Wife, go ahead..say what you came all the way here to do."

I want to be sad, I want to be loving but my focus is on the dimension.

She looks at me and I feel numb inside, I look at her from my desk.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:14 pm

For a year I’ve been sleeping with a man who doesn’t know how to be mad, a man who’s average and passable in just about every way except for his looks, a man who’s funny but couldn’t be intense if he tried, while Lochlan was alive. I’ve broken the sacred vows of the gods, the vows we took during both marriages, to be with a man I merely settled for. To nearly raise his kids as my own, alongside Lochlan’s. I spent two years alone and crying myself to sleep before I came across Aaron again, and even then, I was miserable. I can understand why Lochlan did what he did, but none of this is okay. Not by a long shot.

I stare down at my husband as he sits at his big, fancy General’s desk, and I rage. “Clearly you didn’t die in front of me like I thought, so the nightmares are for nothing. I’m assuming powers were involved? So there I was, a fucking mess, alone and raising our child for two years before Aaron came along. I gave up all hope because I wasn’t going to find another person. You were my person. You were my person, Lochlan, and you died. So, yes, I’m sleeping with a man who’s too nice, who’s admittedly boring, and I’m still as miserable as ever. I’m raising his kids, and yes, I’m attached, but it’s not as if I can’t still visit. I’m meant to be here, Lochlan.”

I march right up to his desk and cross my arms, winded from my little monologue. “Whatever you went through had to be terrible. I can see it all over your face. Guess what? I’m still your wife. Don’t play the martyr with me. Talk to me and we’ll figure this out.”
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:21 pm

I look at her annnoyed now, "This is why I did it! I had to, you say you understand but you don't. Cora, you had to fight every day to the death. Innocent Gods who were arrested, some for stupid reasons. You couldn't do it. You couldn't deal with me killing that other healer, who was risking your exposure. I would fake my death again if I had to."

I watch her storm around my desk and her hands placed on either side of my chair, I look at her "I am not sorry for doing what I did. Be pissed all you fucking want. It won't change anything. You want to be with me, then...."

I am getting more annoyed, she can tell and still doesn't move. I look at her, "Just do what you want, I am sure Aaron gave a sweet goodbye and understood, everything can go back to normal." I say in disbelief. I go to stand up and she pushes me back down.

PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:26 pm

Only Lochlan can make me so mad and so aroused at the same time. I keep my hands on his chest and my gaze locked on his. “Aaron and I were over the second you showed up at my house. I can’t go back to that life. You wanted to be General, and obstacles aside, you got your wish. I made a promise to be your queen. We’re going to raise Niamh together. Push me away all you want, but I’m not going anywhere.”
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:34 pm

I look up at Cora, smirking finally. It gets her even more pissed off, I move my hand up her thigh and she sees that. She bends down to me and we kiss. I stand up and kiss her towards my desk, its been 3 years. I haven't touched a woman. Cora smells amazing, as I kiss my way down her neck.

I find her hands playing with my belt, I pull down her pants and panties. I sit her on my desk and lift off her shirt. I don't need any foreplay, I just want to be inside of her. I know she wants it rough, I can tell the way she pulls me to enter her. I force her down and pull her towards me, I lift my own shirt off and I grip her thighs and force myself inside.

I hold her legs tighter and closer together, making her entrance as tight as I can and I have her screaming in moments. I thrust harder and harder, I break off and force her up and force her face down on the desk, I don't give her a moment to prepare when I enter her. I also grip her hair tightly.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:02 pm

I’m shaking, my head forced back with my chin held high, and he adjusts his angle until he’s slamming into that sweet spot, the one that makes me scream. I’m wedged against the desk, my ass in the air, and his thrusts are more brutal than I’d ever remembered them being. The pain mixes with pleasure that makes my limbs quake; I hold tightly onto the edge of the desk, leaning back into each punishing stroke, losing my mind to the ecstasy. This is what Aaron could never do. This is what I’ve been missing and craving for the last three years.

I bring one knee up to rest on the surface of the desk, and then the next, stretching until my legs are spread-eagled and my bottom half is suspended. He grips my hip tighter and pounds into me even deeper. I howl in response.

“Please please please,” I whimper, my voice merely a squeal as he batters my body, stretches me, and turns me inside out. I’ve lost all sense of dignity, and I’m not beyond begging. The feeling of him inside me is so divine, I’d kill just to experience it again.

He knows what I’m asking, and he delivers with the utmost intensity. My body thrashes and slides back and forth across the desk, the wet sound of his cock sliding in and out of me filling the room and only heightening my arousal. I’m drenched, stuffed, and nearly at my limit, but I want all of him. I know he has his demons from his years in prison, and if he won’t talk it out, he can take it out on me.

I twist my hips in a circle, accepting the viciousness of the act, and mewl at him to fuck me harder, faster, deeper. He accepts my demands without question until I reach orgasm, making sounds I’ve never made before as he pumps his release into me, each contraction milking him of every drop until we’re finished.

I remain where I am and simply let my legs fall, my body shaking too hard to stand just yet. He slips out of me and stands back, then makes his way over to the liquor cart and pours a glass of whiskey. My favorite. Slowly, I stretch and then make my way over to accept the glass, not bothered by my nakedness in the least.

It’s awkward that we jumped straight to sex, but that’s how we are. We had needs, we fulfilled them, and now we can talk. After he pours his own, we clink our glasses together and take a sip.

“I missed the way you fuck,” I say quietly, giving him a small grin to lighten the mood. I look around his office; he’s changed it since his father passed. “General.”
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:35 am

I look at her and go back to my desk, grabbing my shirt and putting it back on. I drink my whiskey in silence, Cora watches me. I look at her, “That look, the one where you worry about me. I don’t want that. So, please stop.”

She just nods and I look like I’ve stabbed her, I sigh and gonovetkbher and pull her towards me. I look at her, “Cora, I love you. If you want to put up with my insanity, then that’s on you. I gave you an out.”

She returns what I said, with a kiss and bliss her back. It starts to get heated again, “It’s been 3 years, I could definitely go again but not here.” I bring her to the bedroom and we spend a lot of the time their.

——————-

The next morning, Cora is asleep and when she wakes up she hears a little giggle. She looks to see Niamh, surprised, she hugs her.

I come back from the washroom, “I think she needs to see the dimension she is from.”

Niamh hugs her mommy saying she missed her, Cora comes up to me and kisses me. I break off, “I was not the nicest to your father when I picked her up. I told you first about that, keep that in mind.”

I put on a watch and look to Niamh, “Now, I promised you...chocolate chip pancakes!”

Niamh cheers and we all go to breakfast together, it’s in the dining room and Niamh herself says wow, this is like a castle and I remind her, “Fit for a queen?”
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:28 am

Cuteness of their encounter aside, I’m worried about my husband. He can’t bring up my father and then drop it.

When Niamh finishes eating and wanders out of the kitchen to explore the spacious entertainment room, I stop Lochlan at the doorway. “Look, I get that you’re dealing with some stuff, but keep in mind that my dad has taken care of Niamh a lot over the years. He dotes on her like crazy.” I step closer, wishing I knew what to say to a man who’d been made to fight to the death every day for three years. I’ve got nothing. “Babe, I’m here whenever you need to talk. No judgment, I don’t even have to say anything back, but I want to listen.”

I know he’s not ready for any of it. It’s too much, too soon, so before he has a chance to reply, I rise to the tips of my toes and give him a kiss on the cheek.
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:46 am

Before Cora takes another step, I pull her back in and up to the wall a little bit. I look at her, "I will say what I want. Cora, I am in no mood to be lectured or having to explain anything. What happened has happened, I have every right to my daughter. I appreciate you caring about me, I know that's all it is but please, please be on my side some times and not your fathers, maybe he was being the asshole?"

I say and walk off to join Niamh, Oscar of all people come up to me and say I am needed for something. I give Cora a kiss on the cheek and tell her I will see her later. I pat Niamh's head who giggles at me and I join Oscar on the walk back to my office.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:23 am

Oddly enough, my phone works on this dimension. I give my father a call while Niamh watches television. It’s not so much a television as a clear glass screen that extends from some hidden compartment in the ceiling with a full high definition picture, somehow capable of picking up every channel on earth to choose from. Of course, she chooses Paw Patrol.

When my father picks up, I stand up from the couch and pace farther away from Niamh. I stop at the kitchen island and pluck a fresh apple from the fruit bowl, turning it in my hand, wondering how to approach this.

“Hey, Dad. Thanks for watching Niamh.”

There’s a smile in his voice when he answers. “It’s never a problem, sweetheart. She’s a little angel.”

I sigh. “Lochlan told me he wasn’t the nicest to you earlier, and getting him to open up is like pulling teeth. What happened?”

After a few seconds of silence, my father speaks. “I know you’ve been torn up with him gone, and I know he wasn’t having a picnic either, but I was worried about him taking Niamh back to his dimension. I don’t remember his people being too fond of demigods, is all.”

“So you asked him not to bring her?”

“I’m sorry, pumpkin. I just brought up my concerns, but I can see why he’d take it as an insult. He’s the General now. I just worry myself silly sometimes.”

I chuckle. “Dad, that’s always been you. You were just concerned.” I love my family so much. I knew whatever he’d said couldn’t have been as bad as Lochlan took it. “So what happened on Lochlan’s end?”

Dad sighs into the phone. “It wasn’t anything, really. He just took offense. Said ‘f you’ and then he was gone.”

My father doesn’t curse, so I know that’s not exactly what my husband said. “I’m sorry, Dad. He went through some dark stuff and I’m trying to help him through it.”

“You’re there and you love him, honey,” my father says. “That’s enough.”

I smile. “I love you, Dad. Take care of yourself.”

We say our goodbyes and I go back to my daughter. We watch Paw Patrol together until she falls asleep on my lap.

I’m awakened from my sleep by my husband, who’s still deep in his dreams. His body thrashes in his slumber, his head turning from side to side, his muscles tensed for a fight. Knowing he’s in the grip of a nightmare, I touch my hand to his shoulder and gently try to rouse him.

“Babe,” I murmur, leaning closer to peer down at him, worry twisting my insides. “Baby, wake up. You’re having a nightmare.”

I barely get the sentence out before he’s on me, a rage I’ve never seen in his eyes, his body coiled for war. His hand wraps around my throat and squeezes tightly.

I writhe beneath him, my fingers working to try and pry him off, and plead him to stop with a look. This isn’t my husband above me. This is a warrior who’s been tortured and turned into a gladiator, his days filled with brutality and death. I try to speak but his grip is too tight.

The last thing I want to do is hurt him, so I send forth a gentle surge of energy that knocks him back enough for me to roll out from under him. I stare at him from the side of the bed, my eyes watering while I gasp and take in one deep breath after another.

In a second, the fury in his eyes turns to shock, then devastation, as he regards me. I shake my head because I don’t want him to go there. He doesn’t deserve to wallow in this. He needs to talk to me.

“It was a dream, babe,” I say calmly, approaching with slow and steady footsteps. “I’m okay. Talk to me, please.”

Last edited by PuppyWithATutu on Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:56 am; edited 1 time in total
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:30 am

I look at her, I just get up and leave the bedroom. I go into the washroom, to wet my face. Deep down, this is exactly what I was afraid of. I didn't sleep next to anyone for 3 years, not if you count the dead bodies of the people you killed. Yeah,Conways thought that was a good tactic.

I am not complaining, I did it and I am trying to move on. I come back into the bedroom and I lay back down, Cora is still awake and looking at me. I look at her, with a look "Since you're up..." I smirk and kiss her, I know she understands I see sex as a way to release the tension. She soon is rocking her hips against me, I kiss her chest to her breasts, putting a nipple into my mouth.

I flip her over to go on top of her, I thrust just the way she likes it. Hard and fast, I move my finger over her clit while I thrust. Her orgasm fills the room and once she is done, it's when I really go.

I release everything into her, a loud yell myself comes out of me and I lay back next to her. I look at her, "I just need time, I will get back to how I was before...just, give me time. Okay?"
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:43 am

Out of breath and sated, I simply nod. “Okay.”

I roll over onto my side to face him and let my arm rest across his chest. I begin stroking his hair back, pulling locks of curls away from his forehead and burying my fingers in his scalp. He’s let it grow longer, wilder, and his facial hair could use a trim, but I acually like it. He looks gruff but sexy. Disheveled and dangerous.

His eyes drift shut while I play with his hair, and I place a gentle kiss on his forehead. Next, his nose, and lastly, his lips. “I love you, Lochlan.”

His eyes open and he answers me with a kiss. We fall asleep in each other’s arms, and at least for the remainder of our night, he sleeps soundly.
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:40 am

It has been 6 weeks, Cora and I have sex almost every day. Possibly what lead to our little surprise, she is expecting our second child. I sit at my desk, I just returned from a trip to another dimension. She comes in and embraces me, I ask how things were here and she looks quiet.

I sit back in my chair, "What do you want?" I simply say, she comes round and sits in my lap.

"So far, answer is yes..." I say, my hands moving around to hold her ass as she sits. She tells me how selling her house has been going well, a lot of buyers. She wants to throw a last summer party since the house has a pool.

I keep waiting for the tipping point, she starts talking and I start to unbotton her shirt. She tells me how, she's invited not just her whole family but Aaron...and his kids.

I take my hands off her and look her in the eyes, "Cora, I get it...I say that all the time, I get you moved on when you thought I was dead. I really can't be mad but you are asking a lot....for me to be in the same room as the guy who was fucking you while I was gone, not well I might add."

She tells me the hell I put her through, I roll my eyes and stand her up. I say "Okay, you do me a favor first..and yes, let's have a party." I say sarcastically with my enthusiasm. I unzip my pants and she looks at me, I look back indicating that is the favor. She smiles and goes to work.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am watching the latest paw patrol with Niamh, who is explaining the characters to me. Drinking a beer, while Cora runs around the house like a chicken with her head cut off. She glares at me from time to time, I remind her this was her idea and she just goes back to complaining anyways.

The doorbell rings, I am told to go get it. I have people for this on my dimension,I don't open doors. My wife makes me though, I get up and open the door. I am face to face with Aaron and his kids. "Of course you're here first and right on time. Come on in..." I say, stepping to the side. Aaron does so.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:08 am

I told my husband to be on his best behavior today, and because the kids are here, I’m planning on smooth sailing. My entire family is coming, not to mention Sophia, who’s pregnant with Ryan’s first child, and I’m ecstatic to see them both. I lean down to hug the boys, then point up at Lochlan with a smile. “Guys, this is Lochlan. Lochlan, this is Mason and Alex.”

I’m in a bikini and a sheer cover-up that falls a few inches above my knees, and I can feel the heat of Aaron’s gaze before he looks away again. Niamh runs forward and barrels into his legs, excitedly yelling his name. He picks her up, grins, and kisses her on the cheek. “Hey there, princess. How do you like your new home?”

Her eyes go wide. She throws her arms out to the side. “It’s the biggest! Mommy and daddy live in a castle! I watch Paw Patrol and Vampirina and they make us food and there’s lots of people with swords but I can’t play with them. You wanna come see it?”

Talkative, sweet Niamh is back at it again. Aaron looks a little weirded out by the mention of men with weapons, but before I can step in to speak, the nausea hits me. I rush to the bathroom, my hand over my mouth, and just barely make it to the toilet to purge.
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:18 am

Aaron sets Niamh down, I look at him "Long story short, Cora is pregnant...don't mind her throwing up every 2 hours. Watch her come out now and eat something though."

Like clock work, Cora comes out and goes to the kitchen and eats some of the food she's prepared. Comes back with a turkey sandwich, Aaron congratulates her and I look at him, he then says me as well.

"Come here a second, Aaron...and I am not going to hurt you, you can take that look off your face." I walk off to an office area. He follows and comes in, I set a glass of whiskey in his hand and sit across from him with my own. I look at him, "This is not a typical situation but you did help her deal with it. So, I thank you for that and I admire you tracking her down to be with her. Again,I like honesty from you and not this...innocent guy you make yourself out to be. Cora is insanely sexy, any man would cross the entire country to be with her, even leave their entire dimension."

Aaron looks at me, "And I loved her too..." I sit back, cat likes to scratch. I take a drink, "Yes, I know you do. She enjoys being around your boys and I don't want children to feel left out or out of the picture. We should do our best to make the best of it or you know, I am a god and I could easily kill you right now."

Aaron doesn't laugh but I do, I tell him good talk and walk off to meet up with the rest of the family who has started to arrive.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:34 am

Kat and I fawn over Sophia’s growing belly while Lochlan and my brothers catch up with beers. Elliot is off with the kids, letting Niamh and the boys chase him around the house. By now, everyone knows about my pregnancy, and half of the party snacks are gone between me and Sophia. I think Ryan is glowing more than she is. He brings her whatever she asks for, kisses her belly, and grins like an idiot when she graces him with a smile. He’s going to be a great dad.

I find Aaron by the refreshments table, pouring himself a glass of punch. Things are awkward no matter how much I wish they weren’t, but it doesn’t mean I can’t still care about him. “How’s it going at the college?”

He eyes me, looking only at my face and no further, and then turns his head back to the drink dispenser. “Good. It’s good.”

His face is as red as the fruit punch in his hand. I sigh. “Lochlan talked to you.”

Instead of replying, he reaches into his pocket and withdraws his cell phone. “I gotta take this. Don’t worry about it.”

He walks away from me a little too quickly, nearly slams into Luke, utters a rushed apology and then disappears out the back door into the yard.

I look around and find my husband, who’s looking back at me with a smirk on his lips. I scowl in return.
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:37 am

I excuse myself and go to Cora, who is scowling at me. I will take my chance at a punishment. I follow her into the kitchen, she asks what did I say to Aaron? I tell her it's between husband and boyfriend.

"You want us to be somewhat civil right? I did the right thing, I spoke to him and he is still walking around, with no broken bones or missing limbs.I say, I did a good job overall." I point out, drinking my beer.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:16 am