The Vampire Diaries

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Vampire Diaries

A forum set up for discussion on the hit CW show The Vampire Diaries.

2 posters

An Illicit Attraction: A Roleplay

Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

An Illicit Attraction: A Roleplay - Page 13 Empty Re: An Illicit Attraction: A Roleplay

Post  Sharon Salvatore Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:54 am

Selene looks at him,she looks at the sign and all. It was getting darker and little chilly, she wrapped her arms around herself, when she felt him put his jacket around her and she looked at him again, "You really don't stop trying..."
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

An Illicit Attraction: A Roleplay - Page 13 Empty Re: An Illicit Attraction: A Roleplay

Post  PuppyWithATutu Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:56 am

Garrett smiled. "You gotta admit, for a kidnapper, I'm pretty courteous."

He waited for her to argue, but she snuggled deeper into his jacket. It was a pretty cool day to be in L.A. And, with that in mind, he knew what do to.

"How's about that Starbucks date?"
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:59 am

Selene looks at him,"First of all, I like Starbucks because not many in my home town, I went to New York once and fell in love with it. I leave in two days Garrett or who knows now, with my shitty car."
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:05 am

Garrett smiled. Was she actually offering up conversation that omitted how evil he was? Well, this was nice.

He wanted to reach across the console and pat her knee. He wisely decided against it. "No worries. My boys will have it fixed by then. I texted 'em while you was all transfixed by that sign. They probably got it back to the shop by now."

He knew the route, so he kept driving, past streets and homes and businesses, until Starbucks came into view. He pulled into the parking lot and walked around to her side. Again, he opened the door. Whoever said chivalry was dead was full of shit. He may have bedded a lot of women, but he treated them better than half the men they'd been with before. He may not have a big list of pros when it came to his personality, but being a gentleman was a perk he wasn't willing to give up.

"Forgive me if I'm not a coffee man," he told her when she got out. "I'm more of a whiskey-at-9am man, but I'll play along here."
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:14 am

Selene looks at him,"Telling me you're an alcoholic, just what every girl wants to hear. I am guessing most of your ladies don't stay long enough for breakfast, not when you open up with lines like that."

They walked into the shop, he held the door. They went up to the till, Selene went first. Pumpkin spice latte, she paid for her own as well. Giving him a look, to not even argue it. The woman then looked to Garrett, smiling.

"What can I get you?" She says, blushing. Selene rolls her eyes and watches as Garrett looks at the menu for a list of normal coffee. Of course, as Selene went to get her coffee, the guy handing it to her certainly liked what he saw, she always got "are you an actress?" since she had been here.

She tells him no, looks to Garrett and goes over,"Having trouble? Surely someone bad ass as you, can figure out a Starbucks menu?" She drinks her own.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:21 am

Garrett grimaced. "Someone please explain to me what the fuck a venti is and what it's doing on an American menu."

The woman behind the counter smiled. "It's a size. There's tall, grande, and venti."

Garrett thought for a second. "Tall's large? Makes sense."

This time, the woman giggled. "No, sir. Tall is small."

Garrett huffed. "Look, darlin', I just want a tall - I mean, big, large coffee. Black."

He heard Selene laughing at his side. Had he heard her laugh before? Whatever. It was beautiful, whether at his pride's expense or not.

"Venti, black, then," the woman insisted.

Garrett gritted his teeth. Before he could say more, he felt Selene's hand on his arm. Goddamned coffee sizes. He let him lead her to the counter where they'd wait for their drinks. She was still grinning.

"Glad I'm amusing you," he deadpanned, but inside, he was. He'd gotten her to smile. Hot damn. He knew her name and the fact that she was capable of some joyful arrangement of facial muscles. Again, progress.
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:23 am

Selene looks at him,"Big tough american...ahh nothing foreign for you. I got it." She laughs again, drinking her coffee. The guy handing his coffee, terrified of Garrett. He was so big.

He spills Garrett's coffee being so nervous, Selene looks at Garrett to be nice and looks at the kid, "Don't worry about it, he can wait."
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:28 am

Garrett looked down at Selene, no longer amused. "Kid made a mistake, Selene. Did you think I'd shoot him or something?"

Jesus, she'd asked for the real him. This was it. Nobody knew him here. He was just a man. He liked it that way. It was his clients who needed to be scared, not some little Starbucks barista. Deep down, he was more than offended. Deep down, however unjustified, he felt hurt.

There was no way to change this woman's ways of thinking. In her mind, he was the devil in men's clothing, and there was no fixing that. Even though, for whatever reason, he wanted more badly than ever to.
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:31 am

Selene looks at him,"I don't know you Garrett, yes I judge you based on your job..who wouldn't? Fine, let's sit and talk. Tell me something about yourself?"

"This feels like a job interview..." She said, drinking her coffee. They sat on big comfy chairs that faced each other. He is the reason, her aunt will be okay. This is a big reason, she agreed to spend time with him.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:35 am

Garrett leaned back in his chair, a new coffee in hand. The kid had apologized profusely. Garrett had been downright embarrassed that he'd done it all in front of Selene. That just made him really want to punch the kid in the face. He'd finally told the boy to just shut up and hand him the coffee. Of course, that didn't help his image with Selene.

"Well, ma'am, I have excellent qualifications," he grinned, crossing one leg over the other and taking a sip of his coffee. Admittedly, it was good. "I work well with people, I'm real respectful. A hard worker."

Then, smiling, his job interview morphed into a dating profile from Jimmy Buffett himself. "I also like pina coladas and getting caught in the rain."
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:40 am

Selene looks at him,"And making love at midnight?"

She smiled at his reply, that is when her phone rang again. "Ugh, my mother spoils her, she never puts her to bed...instead let's her stay up all night." She then answered the phone all sweetly, "Hi baby, yes I know, mommy had trouble with her car. I have to get it fixed and then I will be home, I don't know if I can bring you a present honey, you have hundreds of dolls....,have you been a good girl? Okay then, maybe."

"I want you to go to bed please, or you're not getting anything." She said, strictly. "I love you too baby, good night. Kisses." She hangs up.

She looks at him,"You want to know my life, that is my life...24/7." Drinks her coffee, she tucks her phone back into her jeans.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:47 am

What a hell of a woman. Garrett found himself smiling. "You sound good at it, if it helps any."

He wanted to know more. Her daughter's name. What she did from day to day. If she wanted a toy, he'd get her the best damned toy there was. Whatever toy that happened to be.

"So, what do you do?" he asked, deciding not to ask her too many questions about her kid. That weirded women out. He understood their apprehension. "For work? For fun?"
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:51 am

Selene looks at him,"I'm a bartender, this Irish pub in town called Murphy's. Yeah, it's your typical sounding place, I've known the owner since I was a little girl, gave me a job there after I had my daughter. People in small towns can be really judgey when you have a kid, out of wedlock. God forbid."

"He gave me a shot though, and for fun..when I am not working all the time. I take trips to L.A. to visit my cousin in prison and talk to his girlfriend for him, honestly...I would love to have a night of "fun" but it's not realistic. I do love music, the only thing really...I can enjoy."

"What about you?" She said, drinking her coffee.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:17 pm

Garrett smiled. So she liked music. That was good. "Funny you mention music," he answered over the top of his coffee. "I play guitar. My old man taught me. Can't sing for shit, but I can slay a six string."

Before she could answer, his phone went off. He looked at her with an apology in his eyes and flipped it open. "What?"

"You're one stupid shit, you know that?"

JohnBoy.

Garrett sighed. "And how's that?"

"All the car needed was some tweaking. Hell, you could have done it yourself. It's ready for her now."

Fuck. Garrett eyed Selene. He knew his next choice was lower than shit, but he did it nonetheless. He couldn't help himself. He was enjoying his time with her. "Damn. How long you think, then?"

There came a pause. "Did you not just hear me?"

"A day or two?" Garrett continued on.

"Ah. She's with you."

"Yep."

"You're a bastard."

"I know. Get it fixed quick, asshole."

He heard JohnBoy laughing on the other end. "Aye, cap'n. You better make her time worth it."

"Shut up." Garrett clicked his phone shut and stuffed it back in his jeans pocket. "It'll be another day," he told Selene, frowning like it was all bad news. "That all right with you?"
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:20 pm

She looks at him,"Not like I have a choice do I? I better get back to my room." They drove off to it, they pulled up and he walks to her door, they both notice it's wide open. Selene is about to walk in but Garrett stops her, going in first.

She can't stand it, she runs in and sees how everything is gone. Even her clothes, how odd she thought. But oh god, the money. She ran over to the loose floor board she found in the room, it was beneath a desk, you'd never notice it.

She opened it up and saw her bag of money, she pulled out and fell to the floor relieved.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:25 pm

Garrett inspected the bathroom just in case. Nope, no robbers. What had they intended on stealing in a shit motel? Had they expected she'd be there? Well, no. Her car wasn't even there. He went back into the main room and saw her clutching her bag of money, her eyes closed in relief.

He looked around. The television on the wall was hanging askew, as if someone had tried to unscrew it and then stopped at the last minute. What a stupid shit this robber had been. Nonetheless, she wasn't staying here. Fuck no.

He looked beneath the bed and found a small suitcase. She didn't seem to have much else around. Hauling the box of belongings over his shoulder, he nodded at her. "Let's go. Hell if you're staying here."
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:29 pm

Selene looks around and stands up, "Seriously...they steal my clothes, not my make up..thank god. Those fuckers really would have seen me pissed off, if they did." Seeing him holding a case with her make up in it.

She then hears him,"Stay with you? I really don't..."

But then she hears a gun shot, this is l.a.

She nods,"I am so getting out of here, let's go to the mansion." She heads to the car.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:39 pm

Garrett was glad she'd just agreed. He'd have had to wrestle her out of there kicking and screaming if she'd turned into a typical woman and acted like she could handle herself alone. His hand at the small of her back, he guided her back to the car and got back on the road.

"Money all there?" he asked. She nodded. Smart girl. She'd hidden it well. They didn't speak the rest of the way. Garrett was fine with that. He just wanted her away from the craziness.

They pulled up to the mansion, and he grabbed the small bag of make-up. He doubted she needed any of it. She was drop dead gorgeous. And now she was staying the night in his house. God rest his soul.

He opened the door once again, and she'd grown used to waiting for him to walk around. Some women never got so accustomed. They went through the entrance, and when she looked at him with that question in her eyes, he nodded and pointed down the hallway. "Best guest room's this way," he told her, sidling up alongside her as she took in her surroundings. "It's got its own bathroom. You can shower, do whatever you need."

He set her remaining bag on top of the guest room bed and turned back to face her. "Look, uh, this wouldn't be awkward with any woman other than you, but there's this box. Women leave things here, the next one stays and needs a shirt, well, they go to The Box." He hesitated. "I mean, I know your clothes are gone. Just a thought until I can take you shopping."
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:43 pm

She looks at him and he brings her the box, setting it down. She smirks,"Let's see what these whores wear, looks to be a lot of bra's and thongs in here." She pulls out a bra that fit really big boobs, "Well..that is not going to work for me."

"I will just wear one of your shirts and you're not taking me shopping." She concluded.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:47 pm

Garrett grinned. "No shopping. Duly noted."

He looked down at his jacket, then stripped it off and tossed it across the room. Then he grabbed onto the ends of his shirt and pulled it over his head. He stood there shirtless before her, extending it towards Selene.

"The shirt off my back, darlin'," he grinned. "I just did you one better."
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:48 pm

She looks at him and how shirtless he is, part of her definitely very turned on. She was speechless, taking it anyways, "Yes, I want your sweaty shirt you've worn all d--, put it back on." She couldn't concentrate or make words.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:54 pm

Garrett smirked. She liked it. It was obvious. "Selene, speechless? Say it ain't so!"

She looked away, her cheeks reddening, and he finally pulled the shirt back on. He was still grinning.

"Let's see what we got here." He plunged his hand into The Box. Big bras, little bras, stringy bras... Stringy. Bathing suit. The ideas pieced together perfectly in his mind. He knew it was useless to try and find the bottom. He didn't know a single woman who wanted to wear another woman's panties. But somehow swapping bras and shoes was okay.

The swimming suit top actually looked to be her size, but he didn't dare suggest it. He simply let it dangle from his finger. "I'd say I'm not one to brag, but, well," he shrugged, pinning her with his gaze. "There's a swimming pool out back. Heated, too, since it's cool out."

He let the top drop back down on the bed. "Just a suggestion."
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:56 pm

Selene looks at him, taking the bikini top and looks at it. "Sure...let's go." Taking off her tank top, she was just in her bra, she unhooks the back of it. Aware he is standing right there, she starts walking and he just moves out of the room, liking where this is heading.

She then slams the door shut on him and you hear her laughing.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:02 pm

Garrett's body was doing jumping jacks at what he'd just seen. It was just a naked back, an unhooked bra, but his dick hardly knew the difference. No matter. They'd be in the water. He took off his shirt again and waited until she emerged in the bathing suit top. She had more cleavage than he'd given her credit for. Not much, but amazing nonetheless.

And, by some unbelievable force of nature, her panties almost matched. They were low enough for him to know she shaved.

His eyes traveled her body shamelessly. "You're killing me, sugar," he murmured, his tone dripping with reverence. Her answering grin was infectious. This could be a damned good night.

Finally catching a grip on himself, he extended his hand towards the guest room door. "The pool's straight ahead, out that glass door. I'll get some towels and join you."

She smiled in answer and stalked off ahead of him, and yes. He stared. She knew it, and he only stared harder. What an ass. What a woman.
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:06 pm

Selene couldn't believe she agreed with this but maybe a little vacation would be good? You're in L.a., go swimming and enjoy it. She puts her feet into it, it was nice and she went into the water, how far would this go? She thought?

He was hot, this was going to lead to sex if she wasn't careful but maybe that would be okay? She didn't know what to think. She hears him and looks to see him set towels on a chair, he was in swim trunks of his own, shirtless again and he jumped in.

She looks at him, floating around next to her. Part of her started to feel uncomfortable, not sure what she should do, he took her hand and looked at her, like he was going to kiss her but instead splashed her.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 11:23 pm