The Vampire Diaries

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Vampire Diaries

A forum set up for discussion on the hit CW show The Vampire Diaries.

2 posters

The God and the Healer - RP

PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

The God and the Healer - RP - Page 28 Empty Re: The God and the Healer - RP

Post  PuppyWithATutu Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:45 pm

Niamh didn't care that she was in trouble. She couldn't see Caius and not give him a hug. He was practically her uncle. When she ran forward, his arms swallowed her whole. His chest shook with quiet chuckles against her cheek.

"Good to see you, dear."

"You too, Caius."

When they pulled away from one another, Lochlan frowned and shook his head. Niamh decided to tease him. "Now that I'm single, do you think Silas is spoken for? I wouldn't mind taking him for a spin."
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:49 pm

Lochlan looks at her, "Please don't make me throw up. Just be good..." Caius nods, "I must agree with your father, Silas, though I have not met him in person." Lochlan speaks up, "You're not missing much, a younger version of me and so much for the reason why it is never in hell going to happen with him." He finishes his sentence, looking to his daughter.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:03 pm

Niamh smirked. "Not looking for a relationship, Dad. Just fun. Which reminds me, I must be going. I'm getting drinks with the girls."

With that, she rose to the tips of her toes and gave her father a kiss on the cheek. "Love you. Give the family my regards."

She decided not to take her car. Using her powers had been exhilarating, and a little harmless teleportation never hurt anyone. In seconds she was in the empty alley beside the club. She walked inside, met up with friends from vet school, and ordered a round for them all. Suddenly the air changed and she knew she wasn't sharing the room with mere humans anymore. She felt the sheer power from where she was standing. When she turned, she locked eyes with none other than Silas himself. She wasn't one to get bashful but she felt her cheeks begin to blush. Goddamn, she wanted him. Bad.

Dominic: The God and the Healer - RP - Page 28 NBCcom-GoodGirls-BioPhotos-MannyMontana-1230x1230-KO
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:18 pm

Dominic looks around the bar and then to Silas, "Why exactly are we here....?" Silas points out Niamh, Dominic looks and then back to his bud, "Still not following..."

Silas takes a seat with his long time bud, cousin even "My newest conquest, her father is Lochlan aka Warrior, someone my father absolutely despises." Dominic takes a drink, he ordered a glass of red wine, top of the shelf. Silas looks at him, "Wine is your drink of choice?" Dom shrugs, "I don't do medicore." Indicating the beer in Silas hand.

Silas chuckles, "Sure..." Dom looks to Niamh again, then back "So what's the plan, she's cute for someone who almost destroyed our home," Silas nods,"I can tell she's interested.."

Dom, "I like the blonde friend, what are we waiting for?" They men head over, Silas goes over to Niamh and sees her glass is empty, "You look thirsty..."

Dom is leaning towards the friend who came with her, blonde and petite but cute as a button.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:27 pm

Song playing in the club:

Even his voice dripped with sensuality, masculine and deep and smoother than honey. The British accent didn't hurt, either. Niamh bit the side of her lip and nodded. "I'm parched. How about a bourbon on the rocks?"

She couldn't help but notice the man he'd been standing with. She tilted her head toward the tattooed man who was now chatting up her friend. Whatever he was saying was clearly working because Melissa was putty in his hands. She threw her head back and laughed, her hands going for his broad shoulders, ever the touchy-feely one once she'd had a few. "Who's your friend?"
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:32 pm

Dominic looks to Niamh and kisses her hand, "I am his cousin Dominic, I'm that cheesy to kiss your hand." Dom tells Melissa how he is a practicing Catholic and would love to take her to church, tomorrow is Sunday he reminds her. They bid farewell and leave the bar.

Silas shakes head, "Honestly I'm impressed..., the amount of women he picks up, doesn't need the accent or money. Simply stands their, looking like he might just murder you and it works." Niamh drinks her bourbon, Silas drinks his beer and looks her up and down, "So, who has your boy this evening..? Good ol daddy?"

Niamh looks at him, saying no one of her uncles. Silas holds up his hands, "I'll lay off the dad insults...can't say we are the biggest fans of each other..." Before Niamh can reply, Silas chips in "He's Irish..."
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:37 pm

Niamh laughed. "He's a full-blooded god. If I could choose my accent, it sure as shit wouldn't be American."

She took a sip of bourbon and enjoyed the burn as it went down. She sighed. "Dad wants me to stay away from you. Unfortunately for him, I'm a grown-ass woman." She eyed him suspiciously. "What brings you to this club of all clubs? You stalking me, Silas?"
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:41 pm

Silas looks at her, "Short answer is yes, I heard your fella died. My evil plan was to seduce you and use your sadness to my advantage..full on honesty."
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:44 pm

The mention of Connor hit her like a punch to the gut. She recoiled before she could catch herself. She was too strong, too prideful, to entertain the fact that he'd hurt her.

And so, she leaned in closer and abandoned her drink on the bar. "Full disclosure? You could never measure up to my husband. I was planning on using you, too. I'm not as stupid as you think I am."
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:55 am

Silas looks at her, "I had a feeling I could be honest with you. No muss, no fuss." He brings her back to the condo he's taken over. Dom convinces the owner to let him have it. They are high up in the penthouse, it looks over the city. They walk in and Silas hands her another drink, she sets it down and goes over to him.

She takes his drink and lowers herself to her knees, Silas looks at her surprised she's so eager. She starts to unzip his pants but her hands start to feel shaky. "Are you okay...?" He asks curious, she just nods and brings her hands to his boxers to pull them down. He can tell she's fighting with her conscious, looks visibly upset. He pulls her up, looks at her "You don't want to do this..., part of you does but another part doesn't."

She looks away and sits in a chair, drink back in her hand and starts to cry. Silas sits in the chair opposite, "We can just talk, maybe have sex tomorrow..."

Niamh looks at him, "Are you an asshole or charming, pick one." Silas sits back, "How do you mean?" Niamh looks at him, "I don't know why game you're trying to pull...."

Silas looks back, "I'm a little pissed, I'm frankly not quite sure what to say." Niamh gets up and puts her coat back on, "This was a mistake." Before he could say anything she was gone. Just then Dom walks in from one of the bedrooms, he grabs some water. Silas is standing oerfectly still, looking at the front door.

"You got soft.." Dom says, Silas looks at him "She was crying,.,I'm not sleeping with a woman who is in tears. " Dom drinks his water, he had no shirt on, his tattoos on full display. "Since when? " Dom says, pats Silas shoulder and walks back ink his room. Silas thinks on that, Niamh was definitely different. It was a conquest, he didn't want it to be that easy. Making her fall in love with him, would be more fun.

------------------------

Back in Arendale, Lochlan was back at his house. He was in his office when their was a knock on the door, he goes to answer the front door and their stands Evelyn, he looks at her "Evelyn, why are you visiting me here?" She asks to come in, I let her do so and shut the door. She sits in the living room and I bring her some tea, I sit with my own cup. She looks to me, "Well, I know it's been a long time since you and I have seen each other. We have a history but I just wanted to say how grateful I am, to you helping my dimension. I would have come to you if your dimension wasn't destroyed."
    I nod, "I am happy to help..." Evelyn smiles and looks around from where she sits, he watches her "I am sorry to hear your husband passed..., I liked James." Evelyn looks back, "Yes, he was a good man. It was his time. But now it leaves me in charge, an enemy approaches and I'm lost without him...I don't know what to do." She starts to get tears, "I see your married, again, your wife looks lovely. And your children..." I smile politely, "Thank you.., you didn't have children?" Evelyn shook her head, "No we were not blessed with them." She looks sad, I end up placing my hand on top of hers, "You are a strong woman, you can face whatever enemy is attacking your home. I will be there...but, my wife doesn't know. About us."

Evelyn looks at me, "No one does...we kept it that way." I nod, "Yes, I am aware of that...I just want to keep it that way." Evelyn strokes his cheek and stands up to leave, I do as well. She leans in and we hug, I rub her back. Just then I hear the door unlock and in walks devina. Evelyn and I break off, looking to my wife. I look at Davina, "This is Evelyn, I am helping lead an attack to help her dimension in a couple days. "
    Evelyn nods, "Your home is beautiful.." shaking Davina hand.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:22 am

Davina smiled back and gracefully accepted the handshake. "Thank you, Evelyn. It's a pleasure to meet you." Her smile turned sad. "I was so sorry to hear about your husband. Do let me know if there's anything I can do for you."

She looked back toward the kitchen after Evelyn thanked her for her condolences. It was about time to start blanching the garlic. "I was just about to make penne alla vodka for dinner. Would you like to join us?"
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:53 am

Lochlan looks at both the ladies and Evelyn nods, "That would be wonderful, I've imposed on Ana long enough for my meals." She walks off to sit down, Lochlan follows Davina into the kitchen. He helps her out and finally they all sit, wine is poured out and they start to eat. Evelyn is wearing a shirt that does her chest justice. Lochlan kept help but glance some times, he looks to Davina who is looking right at him doing that. He smirks slightly and eats, "More wine for you babe..." he pours out the wine.

---------------------
    Silas appeared bright and early below Niamhs apartment building, "Peace offering, confession I did put a little extra in mine...you can have it, if that's the kind of day this is?" He motions the cup in front of her, trying to tempt her.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:35 am

Neither gods nor demigods were cursed with hangovers after nights of heavy drinking, but her memories of the night before weren't exactly helping her mood. She felt shame for having jumped on him so fast, then confusion for the fact that he'd stopped her advances. If she didn't know any better, she'd say Silas wasn't so bad after all. He didn't let her do something she might come to regret in the morning. That counted for something. She laughed at the spiked coffee, then shook her head. "Can't. I'm driving to my uncle's to pick up Rowan."

Car keys in hand, she paused and turned to face him. "Look, uh... I wasn't my best last night. Obviously."

The hint of a smirk teased the corners of his full lips. He nodded for her to continue.

"I'm saying that if you wanted to meet up and try again, I'm good for it. Just be warned that the next time you mention Connor, I'll rip your tongue straight out of your mouth." She gave him a thumbs up. "We good?"

Davina wasn't blind. Hell, she was a straight woman and she could barely keep her eyes away. She tried not to let it get to her. Tried not to wonder if this was what was missing in their lives. She'd been a virgin when she met Lochlan. Was this the issue? Lack of experience? Daily, it seemed, they came across another ex lover of his. Had they done things for him that she hadn't? Davina was open to adventure. She could try just about anything once. She looked Lochlan up and down and began to ponder. How would they get their spark back?
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:45 am

Silas looks at her, "I like your version of flirting..." He stops her before she gets in her car, "Dinner, my place and I'll cook."

PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:36 am

Niamh twirled in front of the iPad propped atop her dresser and gave a grin to Melissa, who sat on the other end of the FaceTime call. Melissa whistled. "Got the girls on full display, huh?"

Niamh laughed and adjusted the girls in question. "They're an asset. Gotta use what you have."

"So it's happening tonight, right? Dinner at his place?"

She grinned at Melissa and walked closer to the camera. "And dessert, if all goes as planned. I didn't get a full Brazilian for nothing."

Melissa cackled. "Don't drink too much this time. I mean, at least he was a gentleman, right?"

Niamh shrugged. "When he wants to be, I guess. Look, I'm not looking for love and marriage. He's hot, I'm hot, why not?" She picked a stray piece of hair off of her dress and watched it float to the floor. "How'd it go with Dominic?"

Suddenly Melissa's eyes were lit up like the 4th of July. "Oh my god, Niamh. You know I don't want to get too attached-"

"Yeah, don't." Niamh interjected, her finger wagging in disapproval.

"And god knows I can't bring him home to the parents, but I'm having fun while it lasts. Speaking of lasting, the stamina-"

Niamh snorted. "Gross. Please continue."

Melissa sighed. "I couldn't explain even if I wanted to. For a brief moment, I wondered if I'd died and actually went to heaven. Niamh, he was a whole different breed of man."

Niamh knew all too well what she meant. Gods were, well... gods. In and out of the bedroom. She'd missed that with Connor. No offense to humans, as they surely couldn't help it, but it wasn't the same at all. Not that she could tell her friend that. "Well, enjoy him while you can. I'm off to my date."

"And Rowan?"

"With Davina. I'll pick him up in the morning."

A sly grin graced Melissa's face. "Perfect. You'd better call me tomorrow."

"Will do. Bye, whore."

She ended the call and studied herself in the mirror. She'd decided to put some waves in her hair, did some minimal makeup with a ruby red lip, and she was pleased with her work. The sleek black dress, slit up the side and her shoulders bared, wasn't too much and it wasn't too little. It hugged her curves nicely. She popped a mint in her mouth, grabbed her purse, and teleported to Silas' place. After one last bra adjustment, she knocked on the door.
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:12 am

Silas had Dominic gone, finally answering the door. He opened the door, he chose a very laid back tshirt and jeans. "Welcome..., you look amaIng as I'm sure you know."

Niamh just makes her way in, While Silas goes over to the kitchen area. It's an open concept so you can look right at it. Niamh comes over, Silas pours her some wine and continues chopping the vegetables, he throws a cloth over his shoulder. "I did say I would cook but I do need a sous chef, you gotta work for your dessert. It won't disappoint." He looks to her, smiling. She goes over to him, he takes lays out pizza doe for both of them. "Makw your own pizza..." He starts to make his, putting on the sauce and followed by the toppings. He had many options, "Good idea or should we just have sex now?"
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:27 am

Although pizza sounded good, they both knew they weren't there for that. Not really. And so she kissed him. Her lips pressed hard against his, their tongues colliding, and she stepped forward until his back was against the kitchen counter. Her hands explored from his muscular shoulders down to his arms, his chest, then lower. Her left hand softly cradled his throat, her thumb grazing his jawline as her right hand fumbled with his jeans. Without warning, she found what she wanted and wrapped her fingers around him. He groaned into her mouth.

Silas watched as she pulled away and lowered herself to her knees. "I think I'd like to work up an appetite first," she purred, and then her mouth was on him.
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:35 am

He watches her work him, thinking how funny it would be if Lochlan saw his sweet daughter. Silas gripped her hair, and really started to pound hair way into her mouth. He soon picks her up and moves his face into her chest, taking advantage of those tits just begging to come out. He pulls her shirt off, undoes the bra and takes a nipple into his mouth. She gasps as he moves her to the counter himself, turning her around and pulling down her pants, underwear and lowers to her entrance. His mouth going over her folds, next his fingers. She started to scream from the pleasure and started to beg. Without much more needed, he stood back up and entered her from behind. Slowly at first, holding on to her hips, he remained inside her while he worked his shirt off and he pushed her head to lay flat down, she tries to look up and forcefully puts it back down. He plows into her as deep as he can go.

Her words could no longer be heard, he lost himself inside her. He soon yelled out himself, releasing into her not before giving her ass a slap. He moves out from her and she stands back up. He pulls everything back up, "Back to that pizza..." He pulls his shirt on, winks to her and washes his hands.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:44 am

Niamh stood on legs that felt like jelly, her insides throbbing and her face flushed. Oh, yeah. This was what she'd wanted.

"Bathroom?" she asked, and once he pointed the way, she cleaned herself up and made her way back to the kitchen. He waited, his eyes on her, and moved to make room for her to stand beside him. She had other plans.

She gave him a wicked smile, snatched her purse off the counter, and readjusted her dress. "Thanks. I'll call you."

With that, she was gone.
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:50 am

Silas watched in amazement as she left, grabbing his wine and drinking it satisfied. Dom shortly comes in, Silas looks at him surprised, "You're back early..." Dom grabs the bottle, takes a glass of wine "I figured you wouldn't be long, that is a woman who wants it and gone. Yo, sweetheart...you making me a pizza."

He comes over seeing the pizza, Silas looks at him "If only daddy dearest could have seen that..." Dom drinks, looks at him "Finish up, cook the pizzas...lets go out."

They do so, and end up at the club. Dom goes to the back, handing over drugs in secret. He thinks it's fun, pretending to be human. Human taking the drugs tries to pull a gun on him, Dom just smiles, slight chuckle and quickly grabs the pistol with his hands and his face expression very serious. The gun melts in his hand, the human looks at his...and just takes off. The drugs falling to the ground, "Say no to drugs homie." He picks them back up and tucks them back in his pants, goes inside and back to Silas who is working some ladies. They take them home.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:05 pm

Weeks passed like days. At first Niamh would come, then leave as soon as she'd gotten what she wanted. Two weeks in, she fell asleep in his fucking arms. It wasn't like it was meant to happen - they'd worn themselves out. When they awoke, it was awkward for a bit, then they fucked again and she left shortly thereafter. It was an arrangement she liked. Less conversation, more fun. It had been years since she'd been this carefree. Since Connor.

Four weeks in, she was spending the night. It was a hassle to come and go, his bed was awfully comfortable, and the nightly stays meant more rounds of sex. It was a Friday night when Silas dozed beside her and the thirst hit. She eased her way out of bed and walked into the kitchen to grab some water. In the living room not far away sat Dom playing video games, without a female companion for once. He looked up and nodded towards her when she appeared. She nodded right back, thought for a moment, then joined him.

She plopped down on the couch beside him shamelessly and propped her bare feet up on the coffee table. "GT Sport, huh?" she asked, pointing to the screen. "Bet I could wipe the floor with you."
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:10 pm

Dom looked at her, "I bet you could. Prince Charming asleep?" She nods. Dom was in a black tank top, casual track pants as he sipped his tea. He watches Niamhs eyes see that, "What? You want tea?" She agrees actually. He makes her a cup and sets it down, then they grab the remotes and start to play.

"Humans live such simple lives, but this form of entertainment...I like the most. Whoops" he says as his car swerves into Niamhs, knocking her off the track. She says hey and he can't help but smirk,

"Becoming a regular here huh? I'd charge you rent if I owned the place...." Takes another sip of his tea. Niamh stays silent, hands on the controller. Dom looks to her, "I know you're not looking for romance but I wouldn't expect anything less. Silas, he's my cousin and I love him dearly but his priorities can be out of whack some times. Deep down..., he has well intentions. But I know, you're just out for his dick, whatever floats your boat." He wins the race, Niamh looks at that and then to Dom "He's what I needed, I am not the best company right now...it's hard to be around my family, my Dad alone would kill him for even talking to me. Don't mind that I'm a grown woman but..."

Dom nods, "Families can be difficult..." She looks at him, "Is your family still apart of your life?" He takes a sip of his tea, "I'm really an open book. What you see, that's just it. My parents are very much around, I live a very privileged life and I don't take that for granted. Every day is a new..experience waiting to happen."

"New chicks to bang?" Niamh says, giggling. Dom smiles, "I was trying to be a bit more poetic..."
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:41 pm

Another few days passed. Soon she wasn't just a guest at his own condo, but he was a guest at hers. He came and went as he pleased, so long as Rowan wasn't there to see him. No sense in introducing the kid to a fling.

They awoke together in her bed, tangled sheets draped over their naked bodies. She checked her phone. Only ten minutes until her alarm was set to go off. She was due for work, and thankfully, Alex was no more. He was a little too busy finalizing his divorce.

Niamh moaned when Silas' hand snaked between her legs and found her clit, rubbing in gentle, unhurried circles. She remained on her side and tilted her head back to meet his gaze, a devilish gleam in her eyes. "Want to beat the alarm?"

His answering grin was all it took. He pulled her toward him and forced her legs apart, his warm hand grabbing for her breast as he pushed inside her. He filled her exquisitely and rocked into her, each thrust hitting deep and causing her breath to hitch. She pressed her mouth into the mattress, but he didn't let her keep it there for long. He grabbed hold of her hair and yanked her head backward, his teeth nibbling at her earlobe as he rocked into her harder. He loved hearing the sounds she made and he'd let her muffle them for no one.

Suddenly he pulled her effortlessly and swung her until she was on top, his cock still firmly seated within her. She rose up and down and swiveled her hips, the feeling of him inside her divine. She whimpered when he held onto her, suspending her above him and hammering into her body from below as she dug her nails into his chest for support. Every inch of her seemed to tremble and throb, powerless to the explosion that was soon to come.

They didn't make it till the alarm. Her phone blared, the screen coming to life and reminding her that real life awaits. With a groan, she shook her head. "Fuck. Don't turn it off. Don't fucking stop."

He laughed beneath her, knowing exactly what would get her bell ringing in time. He flipped her over as if she weighed nothing, her ass in the air and her face against the mattress, and pounded into her even harder than before. She went wild instantly, her words no longer making sense, his death grip on her hips leaving her helpless but to lie there and take it. Again, he held her hair and forced her head backward, the position causing him to hit that perfect sweet spot that had her howling. As soon as his free hand found her clit, she was a goner. She bucked backwards into every thrust, her moans growing louder by the second, and then she went limp as he released himself inside her.

As if the universe had timed it, the doorbell rang the instant he slipped out of her. Niamh looked back at him and couldn't help but laugh. "You mind getting it? I'm a little, uh. You know."

Last edited by PuppyWithATutu on Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:48 pm

Silas gave her ass a slap, "Forget work, call in,.,you're sick." He rolls out of bed, the doorbell is still going and now knocking, "What the hell....?" As he opens the door, stark naked and sees a young kid looking back at him. "Ah...aren't you the brother?"
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:56 pm

Niamh decided to forgo the shower for the moment, but she did have to pee like a racehorse. That and deal with the mess. A minute later she strolled into the main room wrapped in a robe to find a fully naked Silas and a fully horrified Cillian.

Her brother opened and closed his mouth, looking too traumatized to speak. Niamh sighed. "What? You show up unannounced and expect a prayer circle?"

Cillian wasn't a fan of her joke. Silas stood unashamed, not bothered by his nakedness in the slightest. Admittedly it was kind of funny.

"Really, Niamh? Silas? Dad is gonna flip his shit."

Niamh glared at her brother. "That's why you're not telling him."

"Yeah, I'd rather never speak of this again, thanks."

Now she was annoyed. "Well?"

Cillian cleared his throat, looking everywhere but Silas' direction. "Uh, I was... God, what the hell, man. Davina's surprise party. Came to discuss it, but clearly you're busy. I'll call next time."

Niamh snorted. "Yeah. Do that."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:01 pm