The Vampire Diaries

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Vampire Diaries

A forum set up for discussion on the hit CW show The Vampire Diaries.

2 posters

The God and the Healer - RP

Canadianmummy

The God and the Healer - RP - Page 29 Empty Re: The God and the Healer - RP

Post  Canadianmummy Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:01 pm

Silas smiles, "Please catch up..." He walks off and goes to get dressed, he comes back out to Cillian drinking some coffee. He walks into Niamhs kitchen, grabbing a piece of chicken from the fridge. It was left over take out from last night. Cillian looks to his sister, "Why exactly?"

Silas looks to Niamh, "I can leave...? Are you calling in sick?"
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:07 pm

Niamh looked between Cillian and Silas and debated. She'd never called in sick before. What was one day?

She chewed on her lip, then coughed dramatically into her hand. "Yeah, I think I am coming down with something. Better call in."

Cillian shook his head and stared at the floor. "That's my cue. You two have fun."

"Plan on it. We'll group text for the party plans."

He still didn't return her gaze. "Yep. Sounds good."

Silas watched as Cillian left and Niamh locked the door behind him. Excited at the prospect of a full day off from work, she spun around to face Silas. "What now?"
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:37 am

Silas and Nimah spent the day together, more than just sex. They went out to breakfast, he treated her to some shopping. She was against it but he had his way of convincing her. He would notice other men look at her and he couldn't help but feel jealous, which was a new feeling for him to experience.

They make it back to her apartment, sex soon followed. Everywhere in the apartment.

--------------------

It had been a week later, Silas was out and he frankly didn't think about other women. Niamh was more than enough, the sex was unreal. He enjoyed their time on earth and if was completely honest, he enjoyed their time together the most. He decided to do some grocery shopping, he felt like making something more extravagant than pizza.

Back at the condo. Dom was in the kitchen cooking up some late breakfast for himself. He heard a doorbell, he goes and answers. It's Niamh. He invites her in and she follows him, "I just in the middle of making some pancakes, you look hungry..." He looks back at her from the stove. She nods.

He was in a black long sleeve sweater that fit him nicely, jeans and smelled like cinnamon almost. He finished his cooking, they set down to eat. Often they talked about Silas or her friend Melissa. Or anything really. Dom really made anyone feel at ease, if he liked you.

PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:30 am

It was getting harder and harder not to imagine a relationship with Silas. Yes, he was cocky and he had a penchant for brutal honesty, but he wasn't the man people thought he was. He wasn't his parents. He was decent, funny, and thoughtful. But they'd agreed they were simply using one another.

It's just sex. That was her mantra every time he flashed her that smile, every time he took her out for a day of fun or spoiled her with gifts. It's just sex.

No way was she going to let a friend with benefits break her heart. Her heart wasn't his to break. It was, and always would be, Connor's, and Silas was merely a distraction from the pain she'd otherwise have to confront without him. No one, no matter how good the sex and how charming the man, was going to hurt her without her permission.

And so, as she sat eating pancakes and studying Dom across from her, she wondered if she could juggle them both. Melissa -who'd given him a glowing review- had found herself a good Christian boyfriend recently, so Dom was on the back burner for the time being. No one was official, everyone was getting their rocks off, so why shouldn't Niamh?

When the conversation died down and breakfast was eaten, she stood and offered to bring his plate to the sink. Upon her return, he was standing and bending to collect the syrup and butter from the table. The second he whipped around, she was there, mere inches from his body. Her heart pounding, unsure of his reaction, she kissed him.
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:00 pm

Dom stood perfectly still, not quite knowing how to respond and just as he moved off her, you could see Silas appearing. He looked at the scene before him, Dom backed up and started to plead his case. Silas looks holds up his hand, and looks to Niamh "Not sure where we stand. Well you certainly decided..., I need you to get out."
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:07 pm

Niamh stood confused. What was the issue? The fact that it was his cousin, or another man altogether? She looked from Dom to Silas in confusion, then threw up her hands in defeat. "So you can screw around but I can't? Or is this a family thing?"

She took one last glance at Dom, who was looking everywhere but in her direction. "Sorry. Thought I'd shoot my shot."

Niamh gathered up her overnight bag, tucked her hair behind her ears, and stormed past. "You knew what this was, Silas. You don't get to be mad."

She didn't wait for a response this time and stormed right down the hallway to the exit. It was getting late anyway. Maybe she'd grab Rowan and catch a movie.
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:11 pm

Soon Silas was behind her, "Does all what you said..help your justification for what you just did? I know it was your idea, you're is lost little girl most times. You want much more from me than just my body. I haven't slept with anyone else actually...but you assume things. You need to stop doing that about people...or you're going to be damaged forever. Death happens, it sucks...I've seen enough of it being much older than you. You have a loving family who actually stop by and help plan a surprise party for your stepmom. This is not a pity party but you need to stop the slut thing because I didn't buy that about you for one second."
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:46 pm

Niamh spun around so fast, Silas' head jerked back in surprise. "This slut thing? I know you were taking girls home when we first started fucking, but because I'm a woman I'm supposed to grieve quietly?" The ground shook beneath her feet and the shop windows on either side of them rattled, the glass close to shattering. Her anger was getting the best of her.

"He was the father of my child, my best friend! I loved that man for five years and once I finally had him, he was ripped from me! Don't pretend to know my fucking life story. And what do you care who I sleep with, anyway?"

Before he could respond, a human emerged in a black hoodie and baggy jeans, the hood pulled down low over his eyes. In his hand he held a pistol, and it was trained at Silas' head. Both turned to face him, bewildered at his audacity.

"Give me everything you got," the man barked, bouncing on the heels of his feet with impatience. "Money, jewelry, phones. Now!"

Niamh's rage was off the charts. She seethed at the stranger with the gun, not intimidated in the least. "We were HAVING. A. CONVERSATION!"
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:52 pm

Silas looks at her, and then to the mugger "I'd listen to her..." Mugger looks at him, "Make with the money British boy..." Silas laughs, "British boy...?" Silas goes to grab him but Niamh reminds him to be good, "I can at least make him bow..." The mugger starts to get impatient and shoots Silas in the chest.

Silas looks down at his chest, you see some blood form but still standing, Niamh and him both start to laugh.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:00 pm

As quickly as her anger had come, it was gone. Now all there was left to do was laugh. The bullet from that handgun, while fatal to humans, wouldn't do much more than tickle a god. The mugger went from fearsome to fearful in a hot second. His eyes were as round as saucers.

"What the fuck?"

That only made them laugh louder. Silas doubled over, his hands on his knees as his body heaved with laughter. Niamh cackled at the man's confusion.

She stepped closer, used her powers to lift the hand holding the gun, and forced his fingers to separate until the pistol was on the concrete at their feet. It smoldered to ash beneath her gaze. Then she grabbed the man's shoulders and looked into his eyes, all mirth gone from her expression. "You're going to go home. You're going to get a job and stop terrorizing innocent people. Be an upstanding member of society, not a rotten fucking asshole, and be grateful every day that I didn't incinerate you where you stand."

Wide eyed and full of terror, he nodded.

"Fuck off," she said, and he raced away like an army was at his heels. She turned to Silas and chortled. "Too bad. That was a nice shirt."
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:03 pm

Silas looked at her, "In all fairness..., I did sleep with another woman when we first met. We met and I just wanted to cause shit. I don't know what else to say but I thought, we have a connection. The sex has to be amazing for a reason. I want.., I don't want to sleep with anyone else. If that's enough for you right now, it is for me."
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:37 pm

Well, there it was. He had caught feelings for her. She felt something quite akin to happiness radiating through her. It wasn't love, not yet, but it was contentment. She was happier with him than she'd been in years. She wasn't sure why she was so surprised to hear that he felt the same.

Niamh couldn't help the grin that tugged at her lips. "I don't know, I was really starting to enjoy the whole slut thing."

Silas quirked an eyebrow at her. It was his way of calling her out on her bullshit, and it worked. It was also sexy as hell. "You forget I can tell when you're lying."

"All right, fine." She conceded. "Humans suck at sex. Hence why I tried to bang your cousin."

He winced for half a second and then his game face was back on. "You're not his type."

She thought about Melissa and had to agree. Niamh was most certainly not his type.

The blood coming from his chest had slowed, but she still couldn't stand there and do nothing about it. "I guess we can give this relationship thing a shot. But this is gonna hurt."

He looked down at her in confusion before it registered what she'd meant. She lifted his shirt and used her powers to draw the bullet from his wound, then handed him the bloodied lump of metal before gently pressing her hand to his chest. Within seconds, the hole was closed and freshly healed skin took its place.

Before he could speak, her mouth was on his. She was more than ready to see where this would go.
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:08 am

It had been almost 2 weeks since their confession. Silas wasn't going anywhere, in fact he ignored his duties and stayed on earth a little longer. It was an early Sunday morning, the couple wrapped in sheets covering each other in bed, Silas stroked her thigh and looked at her, "I guess..getting to know each other would be a good idea. I know about the pimple on your back but not..what's your favorite anything."

She smiled, Silas continue "I will start...., my favorite food is pizza. Humans really created a genius thing..."
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:36 am

Niamh laughed. "You know, pineapple on pizza gets a bad rap. Add some jalapenos on that bad boy and it's delicious."

She thought for a second. "As for me, it's pasta. Literally any kind."

She turned on her side to face him, admiring those plump lips, chiseled cheekbones, and deep brown eyes. "You know, when we fought, you told me you were much older than me. How much older is that, exactly?"
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:45 am

Silas looks at her, "Oh I am about 100, I lost track when you get more up there. Lets just say, we live for a very long time as you know and we always look not a day over 25."

-----------------------------------------------------------

It is that weekend, Luke has invited the family over for a meal. Lochlan came with the twins, Liam as well, He told Davina to have night to herself. Cillian and Niamh meet their. Lochlan is drinking some scotch, talking to Luke's wife about something. Niamh can be seen in the distance, drinking as well with a nervous expression. Cillian goes over, whispers "You look..nervous about something?"

Last edited by Canadianmummy on Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:12 am

Cillian had inherited his mother's lying skills, which meant he had none. His father may not have been the General anymore, but it didn't mean he wasn't intimidating. Still, knowing Niamh wouldn't be in this situation if he hadn't caused Connor's death, he was resigned to silence. He'd done enough to hurt her. "Uh, no," he replied, doing his best to keep an even expression. "I guess, um, you know, the stress. About the party."

It was evident his father knew. Thankfully Ryan emerged just then, a case of beer in one hand and a bottle of wine in the other. "Uncle Ryan! Let me get that for you."

Ryan smiled at his nephew and handed him the beer. "You're the god, you get the heavy one. How you doing, kid?"

Cillian's look brightened. He was glad for the distraction. "Great! Doing great, yeah. Hey, how's Isaac?"

"Good. In college now, getting that law degree. Smart kid. You're going the doctor route, right?"

Cillian nodded and Ryan's smile turned sad, thought he did his best to hide it. "Just like your mom. I'm proud of you, Cillian."

When Cillian went off to put the drinks away in the kitchen, Ryan turned to Lochlan and gave a wave to Kat. "That boy's a little off today."

Niamh looked across the table at her dad, then at Cillian, who sat staring down at his plate of food, moving potatoes around on his plate but never stopping to eat. Her father, on the other hand, was staring her down, his eyebrow quirked and his gaze intense. Conversation went on around them as if nothing was wrong.

"So we've decided on the beach, right?" Kat asked, her hand resting on Luke's. "Any ideas on the location?"

Niamh's phone dinged with a text, so she checked the screen from beneath the table. She smiled when she saw it was from Silas, then quickly put it away. "St. Lucia?" she asked with a shrug of her shoulders. "Or private island, I'm thinking."
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:17 am

Lochlan focused on his daughter, the amusement on her face. Only thing could make a woman smile like that, he was no fool. He watches her glance at her phone again,"What's his name?"
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:31 am

The conversation around them ceased almost immediately. Cillian looked at everyone but his father and began chugging a glass of water while Niamh thought out her answer.

Katherine, eyes wide, grinned salaciously at her niece. "Ooh, a boyfriend? Is he cute?"

Luke, sensing the atmosphere, gripped his wife's hand and shook his head. No one else spoke.

Niamh sighed. "I was gonna tell you after dinner, I swear."

Lochlan already knew. She didn't want to have to say it. The longer he stared at her, the faster her heart beat. "Look, you don't even know him like that. Not really. He's not his parents, and it's not like he's the one who locked your mother up. Technically, all that was my fault."

Cillian, of all people, knew she was off to a rough start. "Niamh-"

She didn't give him a chance to speak. "All right, so he's a smartass and you don't like it. But guess what, Dad? He makes me happy. He's funny and considerate and really sweet when you get to know him. Which, you haven't. And I'm a grown woman, so I really don't get what the deal is. So can we get back to planning the party or is this going to be, like, a whole thing?"
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:36 am

Lochlan just keeps his glare on Niamh, but not wanting to cause a scene..which was really not like him. He kept quiet. This seemed to throw Niamh off completely. The dinner was finished and he grabbed his stuff, his other children to leave. Niamh was quick on his heals, they get outside and finally Lochlan looks at her, "Anyone else..., anyone.., yes I hate his family. You don't know the lengths of what they have done but do you care no, I honestly don't know how you grew up to be so incredibly selfish."
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:40 am

Niamh took a step back in shock before her anger had a chance to rear its head. "Excuse me? Who is they? Tell me one thing Silas has ever done to you or anyone, Dad. One thing!"
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:41 am

Lochlan looks back, "Date my daughter! That's enough.." he gets in and leaves, too disappointed in this whole conversation.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:48 am

That was so not enough. Niamh was far too pissed to end the conversation there. So she teleported until she was inside her father's car, nestled tightly in between her youngest siblings.

"We are not done with this conversation, Dad."

Cillian jumped, startled, on the passenger's side while their father drove on, not surprised in the slightest. Niamh was far too much like her mother to leave a fight unfinished.

"Meet him, Dad. I mean, really meet him. You guys actually have some things in common. Hell, he started training when he was younger than you! If you think he's the president of the Conway fan club, you're sorely mistaken. He's good to me. That's all that should matter to you!"
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:53 am

Lochlan doesn't respond and instead looks to Cillian, "You've known about this as well, how could you be okay with this...she is your sister. You should at least protect her or inform me."
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:58 am

Cillian so didn't want to be in the middle of this. Irritated, he turned to face his dad. "Dad, she doesn't need protecting from anyone. This is Niamh we're talking about, and you know why I couldn't rat her out. I've done more than enough."

The guilt clearly never left him. Niamh quieted down, her gaze on the floor. "Please just meet him. Keep an open mind." She shrugged. "Or don't. It's not like I'll stop seeing him."

She didn't wait for a response. Half a second later, she was gone.
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:31 pm

Lochlan gets back to his house, he is silent the entire time and finally admits to Davina what happened. She says she is not surprised, Silas is a very attractive man. I tell her both she and my daughter are crazy and I bid her good night.

The next day, Davina calls up Niamh and convinces her that Lochlan will come around. For her to bring Silas for dinner. When Lochlan wakes up, Davina makes sure he has the best sex ever. When they finish, he lays their out of breathe "What...was..that..for?" Davina gets a robe on, looks back to him "Silas and Niamh are coming for dinner."

"What? No, you tricked me with sex...oldest trick in the book!" He says, lays back again defeated. Davina crawls in next to him, "She is your daughter, not someone you can just not speak to. He is not his father, just like you are not yours."

He looks to her, silent after she says that.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:45 pm