The Vampire Diaries

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Vampire Diaries

A forum set up for discussion on the hit CW show The Vampire Diaries.

2 posters

The God and the Healer - RP

Canadianmummy

The God and the Healer - RP - Page 7 Empty Re: The God and the Healer - RP

Post  Canadianmummy Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:16 am

It's not long when we say our I do's and we are dancing. I look at her and she looks back, "You know..., two things. Your work must think you disappeared off the planet, which well...you did disappear to another dimension. Second, maybe before marrying you and fucking you, I should ask more questions about you. Example..." I think, shit, "Your favourite colour?" I smirk, as we speak quietly.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:49 am

I smile back at my husband, wedding and engagement rings on my hand, and wish I had one for him, too. If it weren't for such short notice, I'd have picked out something cool, something badass, much like the man who'd be wearing it. I need to hit up a jewelry store, pronto. I can't just give him sex as a gift. Anal, maybe, but not regular intercourse. Inside, I'm laughing, but I'm not about to share that joke with him.

"First, I've kept in touch with my boss. He thinks it's a long family emergency, and since I've never been late or called out a single day on the job, he's being incredibly understanding."

I continue on after stepping closer, swaying to the beat of 'You Are the Best Thing' by Ray LaMontagne as his arms loop around my waist. "Also, you can feel free to fuck me without knowing my favorite color is purple, my favorite stone is amethyst, I fucking hate flowers, love sloths, cats, music, and galaxies and sunsets. Or that I really wanna see Greece one day before I die, and the Northern Lights. I'd also love to go to Cirque du Soleil at some point in my life, and Jim Jefferies. He's my favorite comedian, and not just because we share the same last name, although it is a plus." I consider everything I've just said, then nod in satisfaction. That just about does it.

"Now that I've given you tons of subtle honeymoon ideas, what about you, husband? Don't tell me your favorite color is black."
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:09 pm

"Hey, I planned the wedding...well, I thought of it. You plan the honeymoon and I will say, I want to be treated like a king or I am trading you in." I say, she slaps me on the arm and I don't even flinch, she squints her eyes at me for that. I laugh and excuse myself, Ryan takes her for a dance and I go up to the washroom. Once I am done washing my hands ,a last look at my hair in the mirror and I open the door. Cora is there and pushes me back in and the door closes behind her.

She kisses me and pins me against the counter like I had done with her, her hands find my belt and she lowers herself down. Next it's my pants to go down, followed by my boxers and my head leans back when her mouth goes over my cock. Before I finish and cum inside her mouth, I stand her up and face her towards the mirror, I go to pull down her panties and smirk to see the ones she is wearing. I lean into her ear, "You are...extrodinary, you know that?" I say as I slip them down and run my hand underneath her.

I pull her hips towards me and I enter her with such force, she can watch me in the mirror and I smirk to see her doing so. I grip her hair into a pony tail and hold her more forwards, the intensity is causing her to almost lose her balance when I release all of my cum inside of her and it was a lot. I jokingly say,"If that didn't make a baby...."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

We head back outside, I grab a beer of all things. Oscar and more family gather around. I want to ask Cora about her mother, that must have been weird but instead I fucked her, this is usually the case. She stands next to me, puts her arm around my back, her sister in law teases her just for that.

Her family is loving and kind, they are funny and I feel envious. If I do have a child with Cora, it can't just to be a weapon although I know it's a main reason why for me. I am sure I will love the child, in time.

I kiss her and walk off for another beer and Ryan approaches me, he hands me two tickets to a band Cora loves and for me to take her. I look at him, "You give them to her..., I refuse to take credit."

"You're her husband now, she loves you. I can tell you're the real deal..." He says to me, "And you're her brother, something I never had. Now, do as a God commands and you give them to her." I smile jokingly, he smiles back and goes over to Cora. I see him hand her the tickets, they then look to me and I watch Cora squeal with excitement, she jumps into Ryan's arms and hugs him. He holds her for awhile, I feel bad for him.

My mother, what a gem to cause all of this drama. My father could be dead right now for all I care, I don't. I chose to get married instead, pretty much sums it up.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:42 pm

My poor father's bathroom. God, that was fun, though. When we walked by, my brothers pretended not to notice the extra pep in my step or the sudden lack of red lipstick, but Katherine and Sophia grinned at me and Lochlan salaciously. They did everything but high five me on the way back. Fuck it, I'm a married woman. I want to christen every bathroom we come across. Hell, any and every room. I'm not picky.

Idly patting down my hairdo to make sure nothing is out of place, I seek out my father, hoping he doesn't comment on my appearance.

He does. "What happened to the red?" he asks, nodding toward my lips.

He's so innocent. So pure. I shrug and shake my head. "I should've gone liquid matte. It was getting on everything. My food, my teeth, my champagne glass..." Lochlan's dick...

My father smiles and offers me his hand. "Well, I think it's about time for that father-daughter dance."

I take him up on it, my heart swelling with love. For him, for my entire family. As much as I want to cut the event short and rush back to Lochlan for the honeymoon stage of our marriage, I also don't want to leave. I used to barely go a week without talking to my father. How will I last for months on end without him, my brothers, Kat, and the kids?

He leads me out onto the floor and we sway to the music. There are so many emotions in his eyes at once, I'm not sure which to address first.

"I'll be okay," I tell him softly, hoping he believes me.

He nods. "I know, sweetie. But I'm your father, and it's my job to worry." He sighs deeply and steps closer, his blue eyes boring into mine. "I left this out of the toast because no one wants to see a crying old man on a happy day, but sometimes I wonder if I always did right by you."

I balk at his words. "What? Dad, no."

He lifts a shoulder and looks around uncomfortably. "I know it was a weird upbringing. Your mother being gone through most of it, Ryan being more like a second father to you than a brother, I know I could've done more for your mother. And don't say I'm being too hard on myself, because it's true. Baby girl, I was embarrassed."

I shake my head. "Dad, we were all embarrassed. You're human. You had three kids to worry about, too."

"I hate to bring all this up on your wedding day. I shouldn't be talking about it now. But there are some things I didn't quite bring up, and with what happened with Maura today, I've gotta come clean."

I laugh because it's getting awkward. What skeletons could my father possibly have in his closet? "You're not killing people again, are you? We talked about this."

He gives me a half smile. "Honey, your mother didn't so much leave. Not in the beginning. I had her committed."

My heart stalls in my chest. "What?"

He's struggling to find words. The pain in his eyes is hard to ignore. "When you saved your brother's life, she wasn't blown away by your gift. She was livid. When she unloaded on you and said you shouldn't have interfered with nature? Cora, I drove her to the closest mental institution the very next day. The doctors all said it was classic schizophrenia, and I was inclined to believe them. It wasn't until recently, of course, that we all realized she was speaking the truth."

I can't hate my father for having her committed. His options had been limited. Five-year-old me wouldn't have understood, so when could he have told me? "Dad, I'm not mad at you for that. I get it."

"It's just, I've been thinking about a lot of things lately. When she left the institution, I checked in on her. I still loved her. But nothing changed. Hell, she was worse. She refused to come back home and see her kids; half the time she was squatting and wandering around the cities. I tried to give her money for food, shelter, and she wouldn't take it. Finally, her drinking had gotten so bad that I just gave up. I couldn't help her if she wouldn't help herself." He pauses. "Ryan was trying to do a good thing today. He figured that maybe she had changed. He thought a mother would want to see her only daughter being married."

I nod. "I know. Ryan couldn't stop apologizing to me earlier. I'm not mad at either of you, Dad. You don't have to do this."

My father is adamant. "But I do, because I'm not sure when we'll see each other again. I'm just saying that no matter what happened today, your mother's in a dark place. She wasn't always that way. I'm hoping that one day she'll come around, because I think she's letting her sadness destroy her. I was the adult; I was her husband, and I never believed her."

"I know she wasn't always that way," I say softly, hurt in my voice. "Caius said that she was supposed to be a Healer, herself, but passed it on to me. Whatever happened when I was born and got the gene, something in her either broke or burst free."

He's shaking his head before the sentence is fully out of my mouth. "No, sweetie. There was always something different about her. She just got worse. This wasn't you."

I don't believe him, but I don't speak on it. I throw my arms around his neck and go in for a hug. "Dad, don't beat yourself up. You were the best dad a girl could ever ask for. I'm so eternally grateful for you, Luke, and Ryan. I'm going to miss you more than I can..." Fuck, there go the tears. I'd been fine until now.

My father holds me tighter and rubs his hand in circles on my back. "Sweetheart, being your father has been an absolute joy and an honor. You and the boys make me prouder each and every day. I didn't get to prepare much for this day, and it's a little faster than I'd have liked, but I know your heart. If your heart is set on Lochlan, then I'm set on supporting you both. Demigod baby or not."

I laugh into his shoulder and listen as one song fades into the next. I take in his cologne, the comfort of his embrace, and commit it to memory. I'll think back on all of this when I need the memories the most.

Caius seeks me out for one last dance, his smile so full of jubilation that it's contagious. He stopped on the way to shake my father's hand and made a beeline for me. He's been ever watchful, keeping an eye on our surroundings in case of a breach. He's anxious to get the shields back up, but I'm secure in the knowledge that he has our backs. Nothing will happen while he's here, not to mention Lochlan and me. I'm more worried about all that will follow after.

He spins me in a circle during an upbeat, happy song, and I'm impressed by his moves. Somehow, I'm not surprised that the man can cut a rug. He has style and elegance and he's been around far longer than many gods have, being that he's the oldest and most powerful warlock to ever exist.

"You look so lovely, dear Cora," he beams at me, and I grin right back, blushing underneath the layers of foundation and powder. "My, I remember watching you stumbling on the playground, opening presents every Christmas morning, getting your first cat and the obsession taking hold... It's been quite an emotional day for me, so I can't imagine how your father must be feeling."

I chuckle. "He's feeling a lot."

He smiles sadly. "He is a great man, your father. He has graciously allowed me into the fold, somewhat. Enough to keep your family abreast of the goings-on."

Yeah, my father would find it fairly awkward to be around the man who was there during my conception and who watched me grow. I'm sure that Caius told him everything. I laugh at the thought. "Caius, I can't thank you enough for everything you've done."

He huffs and brushes off my words with a wave of his hand. "Nonsense, my dear. I only wish I could've met you sooner."

I consider that. I'd never thought to ask. "Yeah, why didn't you?"

"Oh, well, I've been a busy man. I didn't want to throw your life out of balance by throwing myself into the mix. I waited until you were truly in need of me. When you were made aware of the prophecies, I knew it wouldn't be long."

I roll my eyes. "Please, you had to wait that long? We could've been best friends for years. Now you're never getting rid of me."

He flashes me a thousand-watt smile, his pearly whites gleaming. "Oh, I would never. You're stuck with me, too, love."

When the song is over, he gives me his signature kiss to the forehead, and watches on the sidelines as I say goodbye to my family for the last time. It's emotional, and I cry, but I needed this. By the time I'm leaving with Lochlan, my mascara is gone, my eyeshadow is smudged, and my heart is fuller than it's ever been.

My husband steps forward to wipe away a tear with the tip of his thumb, offers me a smile, and holds me. In a split second, we're no longer in my father's backyard. We're somewhere snowy, cold, and gorgeous. I gasp when I realize where we are.

I recognize it from the pictures I've seen online. The dome-shaped, glass-covered, individual cabins. The sky takes my breath away. I hold my breath; I can't start crying again. "You took me to the Northern Lights?"
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:54 pm

It has been nearly a full day since we have been here, I lay next to her near the fire. A blanket around us only, "This is exactly what you would expect to happen...., you really make me want to do all of this stuff. How? You do a face..." she does a funny one, I actually laugh and kiss her shoulder. I whisper to her and tell her to go to the window now, a time in particular.

She gets up with the blanket wrapped around her, I come up behind her and prop the window open slightly and she wraps the big blanket around both of us. I point out this is when the lights will really look impressive.

We watch in amazement, I can't help but just watch her more than the lights.

PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:03 pm

The view is so stunning, I forget to draw air into my lungs. It's more beautiful than I'd ever imagined. Pictures and videos don't do it justice. We're in fucking Norway, in a gorgeous cabin, and I'm married. To Lochlan, no less. I hit the fucking jackpot.

His arms snake around me from underneath the blanket, and I rest my head on his shoulder. "You know, you're pretty okay, husband."

He laughs at that. I turn my head to face him, hoping he can see the gratitude and the love swimming in my eyes. I hope I never lose the feeling I get when I look at him. Not just for his looks, for the accent, or for the charm, but for his heart. He has so much to give, and he makes me want to be the best version of myself to deserve it. Flaws and all, we fit together. He's mine, I'm his, and all of that sappy stuff. I guess that's what being in love is.

I bite my lip in thought. "I'm about to ruin the moment. Sorry, full disclosure. My mother cornered me today and warned of wars and bloodshed and entire dimensions being demolished if we have this baby. Said we'd lose more than we stand to gain, but I feel like our baby would be a hell of a gain."

The look in his eyes is indecipherable. I nudge him in the side, uneasy with the topic of conversation. I probably should've waited. "Moment over. Where would you like to fuck me?"
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:10 pm

I look at her before answering, then hearing what she just said last and decide to go with sex first. I smirk, "Why do you think you're still not dressed? Turn around and watch the lights."

She looks at me and does so, as I make myself busy with my hands. One moves to her left breast and the other strokes her clit, it doesn't take long until U I am right inside of her again. She looks back but I force her head to look out the window. She can scream as loud as she wants, we are in the middle of nowhere and I am making sure she does.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later that day, I finally made it to the bedroom to sleep and I smell food. Yes, starving. I get up and shower, finally coming down and get the comment I am in clothes. I smack Cora's butt for saying that, she is at the stove making something.

"Pancakes?" I say simply, she nods and some bacon. We sit and eat, having an actual conversation not about sex or wars and dimensions.

"Your mother doesn't know everything she speaks about. If my people...are concerned about this baby, trust me. This child is clearly supposed to be in charge more than they are. This is all to do with ego and losing what is theirs. A baby from a healer, it cannot be evil. It is the exact opposite. My dimension, we kill for a living. It's war, it's necessary....but we still kill."
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:18 pm

I can't help but be uncertain because my mother hasn't been wrong; it merely took a couple decades for me to figure that out. I want so badly to believe Lochlan's theory, though. How could our child be evil?

"It won't just be the child of a Healer," I reply with a shake of my head. "It'll be the child of a god, sure. A warrior god, at that, but your child. There won't be an evil bone in her body. A badass, stubborn, beautiful and bossy bone, but not evil."

I wait for him to debate me, but he seems to want to leave it alone. I have more than enough time to convince him I'm right. For now, I want to learn more about the man I married yesterday.

"You know, I was thinking this morning, and it just occurred to me. You're from a god dimension. Oscar has a different accent every time I see him, and then there's you. You're Irish. I won't complain because it's the sexiest accent there is, but I'm curious what's up with that."
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:34 pm

"You summed it up, it's basically why....I am that shallow and desperate to fuck any woman who crosses my path. Until you of course." I correct myself, drinking some coffee. She gives me a look, no answer.

I know how to fix this and what I just said, "You say girl, like you know the child is going to be one...?"

Cora nods and explains Caius told her in private at the wedding.

I simply can't help but smile, "Great, now I want her nowhere near an Irish guy like me...especially the fake ones!"
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:47 pm

I sigh. "Oh, god, I don't envy the dating stage for her. It's rough out there." I give him a wink. "Maybe we'll luck out and she'll be gay. No more apocalyptic prophecy babies." I think for a second. "Or, better, a nun! She'll marry a god, but like, a totally different kind of one. The no-fun god."

Speaking of dating...

"Oh, wait, you know what else we skipped? The exes talk. Should we cover it, or no?" Fuck it. Full disclosure. "Obviously your list will be longer, but okay, you're number five. The first was Price Summers, this pretentious poet guy in high school. Naturally it happened after prom. It was so brief, I almost wondered if it even counted. Guy two was Chris, this stupid college fling; we were both wasted. Three was Todd; poor guy had a micropenis. No judgment, obviously, but there wasn't much sex going on. He was better at other things. And, of course, four. Adam. But, you know, after I slashed his tires and dragged his name through the mud, I was cool with it. I mean, yeah, it all led me to you."

He's staring at me like he didn't really want to know, but I'd feel weird if I didn't come clean. We're learning so much about each other. "If it's any consolation, you're the best in every way. Like, I mean, top-notch cock. The sex is outstanding. And I actually love you, so there's also that."
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:53 pm

I simply stare at what has just come out of her mouth, "Point taken to never piss you off...and I am not talking about my exes. If you can even call them that."

She doesn't look to be backing down, "This is a trap, you do not want to hear about the countless women I have slept with. Some I don't even remember, some were 4 at a time...." She looks at that number 4, at a time? I nod, "Yes, exactly, manwhore....really it's a good thing Gods can't get any STDs."

She asks me their must have been one I cared about, I finally admit "My parents mentioned one, Mary. I was going to marry her but she cheated on me.Not much else I want to discuss with that...."

I get up as I have finished, I tell her to go get dressed as we have a concert to go to and she's once again smiling. I stand in the kitchen as she left, how I have changed, 1 woman forever now.

Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:54 pm

I simply stare at what has just come out of her mouth, "Point taken to never piss you off...and I am not talking about my exes. If you can even call them that."

She doesn't look to be backing down, "This is a trap, you do not want to hear about the countless women I have slept with. Some I don't even remember, some were 4 at a time...." She looks at that number 4, at a time? I nod, "Yes, exactly, manwhore....really it's a good thing Gods can't get any STDs."

She asks me their must have been one I cared about, I finally admit "My parents mentioned one, Mary. I was going to marry her but she cheated on me.Not much else I want to discuss with that...."

I get up as I have finished, I tell her to go get dressed as we have a concert to go to and she's once again smiling. I stand in the kitchen as she left, how I have changed, 1 woman forever now.

PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:12 pm

Well, fuck Mary very much. Who cheats on someone like Lochlan? Then again, I should be glad she did. We likely wouldn't be together otherwise.

Since I decided to return to my rockabilly phase, I'm wearing another '50s style dress, this one with polka dots and a tiny red belt around my midsection. I've adjusted my boobs so that they're front and center for my husband, and my hair is in a curled updo with a bandana around the top of my head. I'm doing a total Rosie the Riveter twist, sans the outfit. I should never have abandoned this look.

When we get to the venue, I'm practically jumping out of my skin. I love Ryan so much for this. Arctic Monkeys are a favorite of ours, and he decided to send us here as a wedding gift. I barely leave Lochlan's side until I'm at the bar, sipping on a coke and waiting for the show to begin.

A man sidles up next to me, nursing a glass of some amber gold liquid. Man, I already miss alcohol. When the man keeps staring, I make sure to play with my straw, spotlighting the rings on my right hand. If these rocks don't give off the message, then he's either stupid or plain disrespectful.

"I'm digging the pin-up look," he says, a flirtatious grin on his face as he leans in closer. "Don't see much of that these days."

I nod to be polite. "Thanks."

He keeps at it. "I tell you what, you're goddamned beautiful. Let me buy you the next drink."

I shake my head and wiggle my fingers. "No, thanks. My husband has that covered."

A brief look of annoyance crosses his face before he straightens up again. "You didn't have to go and mention that. I won't tell anyone if you don't."

I snort. "Honey, fucking you would be like going from a Maserati to a Pinto. I'll say it again. No, thanks."

He stands up like he's about to do something. I stare up at him, unimpressed. "Pick somewhere else to sit. You don't want to be here when my husband gets back."

The man rolls his eyes and grabs his glass. "Enlighten me, honey. What's he gonna do?"

I smile, then stand and place a hand on his shoulder. "Something like this."

With that, my hand is on the back of his head, and his head is smashing into the top of the bar. He lets out a muffled scream, then jerks back, his nose pouring blood. The other concertgoers' conversations fall silent as everyone turns to look back at the commotion.

In the corner of my eye, I spot Lochlan making his way over. "Husband!" I exclaim, my smile wider than ever as I run and jump forward into his arms.
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:20 am

I look at her and the man behind her holding his bleeding nose, "I left you for 3 minutes..." I take a drink of my beer and she smiles at me, jealous she can't have the beer "You are the one being paranoid but you are the nurse..., you should know what to do."

The band comes on and we rock out, I go grab some more drinks for us during part of the show. I don't really care if I miss it, let Cora enjoy herself. I come up the bartender, a young woman. She's bored as everyone is watching the show and she seems me come up. She comes over and she's a little too friendly. I entertain her a little and we talk, turns out she likes cars and different types of alcohol.

I finally tip her and bid farewell, I turn to leave and Cora is standing right there "Going to punch her in the nose too?" I go up and hand over her coke. She narrows her eyes at me and just walks off.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:02 am

I never really thought I was the jealous type until I met Lochlan, and it's not as if he went and stuck it in her, but I'm still not a fan of blatant flirting.

Three hundred years of whoring around has to be a hard habit to break, but we're married. I'm trying not to be petty. It was a conversation. Nothing more.

I'm still allowed to sulk a bit. "Nope, just anxious to get a wedding ring on your finger. Slut."
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:05 am

It's been a week of an amazing honeymoon, we have sex all day long. Eat amazing food, been for a few hikes. We can just stay here the rest of our lives, I wake up one morning, Cora is on the phone and I hear her say "Thanks, I will see you Monday. Thank you for being so understanding." She says bye and hangs up.

I look at her, "Who are we seeing on Monday...?"

"Work" She simply says, I sit up and look at her "You want to do what? Work? Cora, I have more than enough money until we can go back to my dimension. That is the goal...or something we should have probably discussed before marriage, I need to go back to my dimension. Earth is temporary, is that...okay with you?"
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:16 am

Back to his dimension? That goal seems pretty far away right now. First, we don't even know what Marit is up to, or how Thaddeus is. If he's even still alive. And, of course, there's the dreaded war that's supposed to be on the horizon once Lochlan puts a baby in me. With the amount of fucking going on, I'd be surprised if I weren't with child already.

"I mean, I'm open to it in the long-term, but we don't know when that will be," I remind him. "We don't know what's happening up there, and your mother is trying to take over. You know she'll send every army she can after us if she succeeds."

My feminist side emerges from the shadows to say a few things. "Also, I'm a working woman. I'm self-sufficient and I like making my own money. I'd go insane if I had to sit around all day doing nothing."

Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:22 am

I look at her, "First, I think I know more than you do the scale of how big this war is going to be. I mean..in the long run, my dimension, you basically my Queen next to me is how I see this going."

"It's dangerous to go to work and you will be pregnant soon, have you thought of all that?" I say, slightly annoyed and go to shower. I grab a towel, only in boxers of course. I walk past her in time to see her narrow her eyes, I look at her "What? You know all the answers to this life we are planning or one I was planning. We go to some island...hide out for 10 years with our kid, wait till my mother is dealt with by me or someone else, then we go back."

PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:27 am

Jesus Christ. "Ten years? That's how long you think this'll take? Fuck's sake, Caius can't keep looking after my family like this. Those Dark gods will be after me more than ever once I'm actually pregnant."

He's huffing around like I just insulted him. I cross my arms and sigh. "Look, are you mad at me? Is this our first married couple fight? I gotta say, I thought it would be more intense. And yes, I'm going to keep working. I'm not sitting around waiting for a fight to come to me. I'm worried about my family. We might as well summon your mother and I'll kill the bitch myself."
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:41 am

I look at her, "Because it's that simple? This is going to take a long time Cora! A war dimension is after you...while you want to save people in a hospital.I think it's idiotic."
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:15 pm

“Idiotic?” I shriek, throwing up my hands in exasperation. We’re going there, huh? “It’s idiotic that I don’t want to sit around twiddling my thumbs? That I want to help people? Isn’t that part of the reason why we’re even together?”

I chew on my lip and clench my fists, because spousal abuse is frowned upon and I need to work through the anger somehow. “You know, I’ve done what you asked, for the most part. I tried my best with your parents, I didn’t go saving lives aside from Jacob’s, which doesn’t even count, because you couldn’t have done anything to stop me. So what would you have me do, My Liege, that would make adequate use of my time?”
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:21 pm

I look at her, "The hell if I know, you have all the answers...so go ahead and put yourself in temptation to save lives. Come across another dying child, use your ability and lesson the protection you have around you."

I leave to have my shower, I stand in the water. She wants to work, I know she enjoys it but it's stupid. She can't control her kindness!
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:29 pm

We’re not finished with our fight. Nothing’s been resolved. I storm into the bathroom after him and throw back the shower curtain. He narrows his eyes at me as I stare back at him. “This fight isn’t over,” I snap, stepping over the barrier and under the spray, my clothes getting soaked within seconds. We’re inches apart, our arms crossed, resolve unshaken. “We’re not going to have a storming-off marriage, Lochlan. We’re going to settle this. We’re not three.”

He resumes rinsing himself off, as if he can’t believe I won’t give him a moment alone. Soap suds fall around our feet. “I have my shield. I’ll do my best not to fuck things up, and if I do, we have Caius. But I’m working, Lochlan, because I’ll lose my shit if I sit around worrying all the time. I’ll be your queen when the time comes, but for now, I’m a human trying to keep her head on straight. Allow me that.”
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:32 pm

"If you don't see anything wrong with what you just said, you have Caius. He is not someone you can just click your fingers and he makes everything better or I guess he can, because I can't convince you to do anything! Can you let me take a fucking shower though and you can yell at me when I don't have soap in my ass?"

I look at her, like she is somewhat crazy.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:37 pm

I’m not backing down. “Damn straight I’m calling Caius to fix my shield if something happens,” I reply. “And do you really think I’ll jeopardize the safety of our baby by healing people right and left? Believe you me, the second I’m knocked up, I’ll be hard-pressed to go around fixing everyone. I’d just prefer not to be bossed around, please and thank you. We’re equals in this thing, where I come from.”

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:28 pm