The Vampire Diaries

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Vampire Diaries

A forum set up for discussion on the hit CW show The Vampire Diaries.

2 posters

An Illicit Attraction: A Roleplay

Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

An Illicit Attraction: A Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: An Illicit Attraction: A Roleplay

Post  Sharon Salvatore Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:14 pm

Hayden looks at her leave and back to this black man behind her, he didn't know anyone else in this neighborhood and he quickly paid the tab and left the bar, getting into his car, thinking how she could have been riding him right now.

"Idiot" he mutters to himself and drives off.

-------------------------------------------------------------

He shows up to work, with 10 minutes to spare. L.A. was famous for traffic and he also wanted a word with the sister before he started. He walked in and saw her at the desk, going up to her "So..about las-." He started to say.

PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

An Illicit Attraction: A Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: An Illicit Attraction: A Roleplay

Post  PuppyWithATutu Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:20 pm

Kara stared down at the magazine beneath her, not once daring to look into the eyes of the man she'd so stupidly propositioned the night before. Her words were harsh when she cut off his statement.

"Don't mention it."

She put an edge to her voice that she rarely used, one hard enough to make him grasp the double meaning behind it, and then lazily flipped to the next page in the issue. If he wanted to go in and be truthful with her brother, there'd be an awfully bloody mess to have to clean up. She couldn't blame him for his cautious question from the night before. It still didn't mean that it hadn't hurt. It had hurt more than she'd ever be willing to admit, and so she wouldn't.

He'd soon be a man of crime, a man off limits just like all the others, and one who knew just what became of someone who got too close to the boss's damaged sister. All that considered, it wasn't worth the fight to try and make things work.
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:24 pm

He looks at her slightly annoyed but is soon distracted by her brother coming into view and asking him to get straight to work. With not a second to look back, Hayden goes into the back and starts fixing up the jeep.

PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:39 pm

Good old Chocolate. Garrett liked that one. He reported back as promised, no juicy rumor bullshit, no twisted stories, just the flat-out truth. Garrett liked truth. He liked having that small circle of people he could trust to make shit happen. Or, in this case, to make sure shit didn't happen.

Chocolate left just moments before Hayden arrived, a whopping ten minutes earlier than his assigned time, and damned if it didn't impress Garrett. Bear was a good member of his crew, but he was a shitty mechanic who had no clue what punctual was supposed to mean. He knew enough to get by, but the way Hayden had told it on his neatly typed resume, he'd been working on cars his entire life. He lived and breathed cars. And, after only a while of working on that horrid yellow, busted up Jeep, he'd gotten the engine roaring to life with only a few tweakings of the wires beneath the hood.

If that hadn't been so promising, he'd have easily been tempted enough to kill the kid the moment he finished his day's work for taking his baby sister for a beer.

Garrett watched now as Hayden wiped the grease from his hands on the rag tucked into his jeans pocket and stepped outside, monitoring his work. He had to hand it to the kid; he knew his cars.

Hayden stopped everything as Garrett approached, and though he'd tried to hide it, his posture had changed from relaxed to keyed up and tense. Good.

Garrett made no mention of how he knew, because it wasn't necessary. He had a feeling his own words would work just fine.

"Good work."

Relaxed again. Garrett almost smiled. Without offering another word, he spun around and walked back towards the door. Then, as if it had been a last, fleeting thought, he turned and set his eyes on Hayden. The kid was back to stone again.

"Touch my sister," he finally said, "and I'll fucking kill you."

No other words were said, and none were needed. Having finished what he'd set out to do, Garrett disappeared inside the air conditioned building and let the door swing shut in his wake.
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:46 pm

Hayden stood still and looked after Garrett, no longer was he visible when he sat back against the hood of the jeep. Jesus, this girl was untouchable, didn't he think that would just make him want her more?But if she wanted him, he'd let her do the chasing.

He spent the week going to classes, then coming into work. He worked out a schedule with Garrett that worked for both but as far Hayden was concerned, the hourly rate he was being paid was not going to cut it.

It was that Friday when Hayden was working on a car,that a client had dropped by. He walked into what would be considered the break room and grabbed some coffee, he heard Garrett yelling on the phone "And what am I supposed to do? It's worth 2 grand fucker" Hayden heard him say.

The phone was then slammed down. 2 grand? For what Hayden thought. Shortly after, he knocked on Garrett's door, "I won't fake it and say I haven't seen..people come here, leave with packages, I don't ask what it is...but you caught my interest with the mention of 2 grand."
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:02 pm

Judging by Kara's attitude and the updates from his boys, she and Hayden still hadn't talked. Because of that and Hayden's impeccable work, Garrett had warmed up to him in the past week. Slightly. Shaking his head, he stepped back and allowed the kid entrance.

"You work on cars, bro," Garrett dismissed him. "That's your job. Trust me, it all starts with one simple thing and ends with a shitload of problems."

He peered over the writings strewn above his desk, mathematical figures he'd never learned in school for fuck knew what reason, and now was the time he'd actually found himself needing the knowledge. That topped with the fact that one of his highest paying customers had dropped out of a big deal sale wasn't helping matters, either.

Garrett tore the reading glasses off his nose and tossed them across the room. It was his sixth pair this week. "Fucking math," he grumbled, forgetting for a moment that he had himself an audience. "Earnings, shit I owe, income, outcome. Think I know this shit?" He looked up to meet Hayden's gaze, and then balled up the papers in his fist.

"You want the truth, kid? I lost a valuable fucking customer today. Now, I still owe my suppliers. But I ain't getting shit in return. See where I'm going with this? That's my problem. And my boys, I respect the shit out of them. I do. But see, they got street smarts. Not book smarts." He tapped the side of his head for emphasis.

"So excuse me if I don't feel like talking about a raise," he snapped, running a hand through locks of thick, brown hair and tugging until pain prickled his scalp. "Selling is serious shit. Shit you ain't ready for. I'll up those earnings of yours by ten percent if you'll just leave my shit alone for now."
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:45 am

Hayden looked at the man before him, actually showing a human side. He was vulnerable when it came to math. Stepping into the office and going closer to the desk, he glanced at the books.

"Mind if I take a look? I am trying to get a business degree. Money is my only issue, the issue of not having it..., let me take a look." He said, genuine and hand reached out for it.

Garrett looked desperate enough and just waved it impatiently to him. Hayden took a seat, looking at the information before him. Finally he took a pen, "Just change what you have here, this will allow more breathing room..." Fixing a few numbers, changing a couple things around. He set the book back down and Garrett looked at it and then to him.

Hayden looked at him,"I'm good..I can be useful, I owe you for giving me this job man, trust me." He meant every word, Garrett was a good guy, he could see that.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:25 pm

Though Hayden was speaking, Garrett found himself still staring down at the math problems the kid had solved. He'd kept more money than he'd thought. Hayden was proving himself more useful by the minute.

Sighing, Garrett looked up and met Hayden's gaze. "Kid, you want to sell, I'll give you the goods," he conceded. "I don't need to tell you how important it is to do shit right."

He reached into his pocket and wrapped his hand around a set of keys. Sifting through the ring until he found the smallest bronze piece, he dangled it in front of Hayden until he accepted it.

"There's a safe in the basement behind some old keg and some boxes. I'm trusting you, so grab yourself a bag, go out and impress me."
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:36 pm

Hayden took the key and went to do as he was instructed. He opened the safe and pulled out the bag, unzipping it and pulled out a bag of cocaine. This was it, Garrett was a drug dealer, this confirmed it.

He's also successful, has his own business...Hayden played out the pro's and con's of this entire thing, he could go to prison for this, screw up his whole life or it's not go to school and back to Arizona.

Hayden wanted adventure, not the small town life. Decided, he placed it back in the original bag,standing up and heard a familiar voice behind him.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:48 pm

Kara looked Hayden over, every beautiful inch of him, and leaned against the doorway with her arms crossed. How many men had she seen visiting that same safe? How many had she truly cared for? Cared whether they got too wrapped up in the lifestyle, cared whether they got caught? And now, once the queen of masking her emotions, she couldn't mask her frown.

She stood there, for how long she couldn't tell, staring at Hayden as he worked the key into the lock. As he stood there staring at the bag of cocaine as if it were a bomb that could go off at any moment, then cradling it like one would a child, fighting a losing battle with his conscience. For a moment she wondered if he'd open the safe again, stash the drugs inside and stick to fixing cars. But then he simply straightened his stance, tucked the bag under his arm, and pivoted to find he had an audience.

Kara cleared her throat. "Before you walk out of here, GQ, I want you to realize what you're doing," she said, her words low and meant only for his ears. "I may be a bitch half the time, but I care about Garrett and his boys. It's too late for them. It's not for you."
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:53 pm

Hayden looked at her, "I appreciate the concern but it will be fine, it's a one time deal and I will get the money I need to for school. Better get your sexy self back to behind that desk."

He smirks at her slightly and walks past her, out the door and to his car. He goes back to his dorm, sells the entire bag at the school. He knows people who know people, also he just simply gives an award winning smile and chicks bought it straight up.

He comes back to Garrett's later that night and drops down a bag of money, "Sold all of it."
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:02 pm

Garrett looked down at the bag of cash sprawled out on the table, then back up at Hayden. So the kid had his ways. Garrett was instantly curious.

"Well, I'll be damned," he grinned, picking up the bag and rifling through the stacks of cash. It was all there, every fucking bit. He closed the money back inside and then pushed the bag back towards Hayden, much to the kid's confusion.

"Keep it. My boys always keep the first bag's earnings," Garrett explained. "Next batch, I get profits. And I expect it to be soon."

Hayden nodded in understanding, and Garrett sat up straighter in his seat. "Indulge me, brother. How'd you rake it in so quick?"
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:07 pm

Hayden looked at the money, it was more than 2 grand there. Taking it and then finally looked at Garrett, "Let's just say...I got to know L.A. pretty quickly, the women here anyways...doesn't help to know an Olsen twin either."

He grabbed the bag back.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:13 pm

Garrett laughed. A big, boisterous laugh that came from nowhere, one that shocked the hell out of guests, and then he chewed on his lip. "You're fuckin' with me."

Hayden's face gave nothing away. He simply grinned.

Garrett shook his head. "Un-fuckin'-believable." He met Hayden's gaze. "An accountant, a mechanic and a fucking dope-ass seller. You better stop impressing me, man, or you'll never get out of this shit alive."

In the next second, he was standing, pulling on the sleeves of his leather jacket and stuffing some cash into the pocket of his jeans. "Let's fucking celebrate."
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:18 pm

Hayden looked at Garrett and grinned, "Abso-fucking-lutely"

Later that night, Hayden was at a bar drinking everything in sight with Garrett and his boys. 2 grand safely stashed in his dorm room at home and 1 grand to spend at the bar, of course and it goes fast.

From drinks to strippers later on, Hayden had never partied with a guy so crazy. He was everywhere, up to doing anything and finally they made their way to the last club of the night, for a "quiet drink" but as they walked in, the place was anything but quiet.

Beautiful women were everywhere, Hayden took a shot and locked eyes with a hot blonde at the bar. They went to the dance floor, she put her arms around his neck and he gently brushed his hand up her thigh and she laughed, suddenly she made a noise and was pulled away, in her place, was Kara. She put her hands around his neck as well.

He looks at her and glances around for a sign of Garrett anywhere.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:25 pm

Song for this post:

One of the great things about being so well known around these parts was the respect and the fear. One tap on that slut's shoulders had sent her packing. Garrett had gone out back to do some selling in private, and Kara wasn't about to let the moment go to waste.

Before she could take notice of Hayden, she caught the DJ out of the corner of her eye and gave him a nod. Instantly, the music changed from some modern techno pop to The Black Keys. Sighing contentedly, she stepped up closer to Hayden and wrapped both arms around his neck.

"Garrett's out back," she explained for his querying eyes. "Let's see what moves you've got."

With one seductive shimmy of her hips, she ground her pelvis against his own and popped her neck back, revealing the low-cut, shimmery top she'd chosen for the night. He leaned in, entranced, and she let his strong arms wrap around her middle and lead her through a grinding, sensual dance.
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:30 pm

Hayden moved his hips with hers, moving her around. Her back facing him and his hands enjoying themselves. With a slight graze of her butt, he leaned into her ear "You really...make this difficult, trying to ignore you and not piss off your brother. You're precious gold..." He then gently licked her ear lobe.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:39 pm

Kara felt Hayden's hands grazing her ass and his tongue teasing her earlobe, and it sent pulsing, too-hot vibrations right down between her thighs. Biting her lip, she stretched one hand to where his hand sat against her back pocket and grasped it tightly in her fist.

She watched his eyes change from seducing and calculated to apprehensive and apologetic, and with one slow, disapproving shake of her head, she pulled his fingers taut and straight and guided them further up, past the hem of her jeans, and then forced them downward, between the tight material and her soft, bare skin.

He made a sound low in his throat, and she felt herself clench upon hearing it. It was obvious what she did to this man, from his carnal little growl to the hard proof of it pressed against her thigh, and she almost collapsed when his hand slid in further and cupped her ass, giving it a possessive squeeze that had her mouth going dry.

If he allowed his hand to roam just a little further, should the prison of her jeans allow it, he'd feel exactly how turned on she was. An invitation only for him, she spread her legs a little wider and rubbed up against his erection. Hell, if they disappeared into a closet somewhere long enough for a quick one, Garrett should never know.

Last edited by PuppyWithATutu on Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:36 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:47 pm

Hayden kissed her neck and moved his hand to the fabric of her panties, rubbing the outside of her crotch and moved the material slightly, a finger stroking her clit.

"You're so wet..,come on" He said and pulled his hand back, taking hers and they went into the woman's washroom and he moved her into one of the stalls and pinned her to the door, locking it and kissed her passionately.

"Going to ride me like you promised...or do the best you can in this stall?" He looked at her, as he kissed her neck and moved his hands under her shirt and pushed the bra material up, her breast exposed for him to take in his hand.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:57 pm

Kara groaned at the feel of his hand cupping her breast, and the warmth shot straight through her, making her throb, her body's way of reminding her she was still painfully empty where it mattered most.

When his tongue darted out to take one hard, peaked nipple into his mouth, she nearly cried out. "Oh, god," she moaned, rocking her hips against him, feeling his erection through his jeans as they rubbed against her aching center. "Fucking take me. I don't care how."

As he suckled, she snaked her hand between their bodies and fought with his belt, hellbent on freeing him from his restraints and feeling him moving inside her, and she hiked one leg around his waist, panting and tugging until his buttons sprang free.

Immediately, she reached inside and her hand wrapped around his cock, hard and thick and hot for her, and she licked her lips as another rush of heat flushed between her legs. She stroked him once, twice, and then he let out that sexy growl she loved and propped her body up higher against his own, trapping her against the hard back of the stall. This was going to be rough. Luckily for Kara, that was what she liked best.
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:04 pm

Hayden kissed her and took out one of those condoms he carried around, pulling it on and turned her back to him. He had her lower herself, hands on the sink as he moved her jeans down and her underwear, moving his finger at first inside her. He moved fast, moving another in there as well.

She screamed out and then placed his hands on her waist, his cock finding it's way in and he let out a moan of pleasure himself as he slowly at first moved in and out, "Shit...what have you gotten me into?" He slapped her on the ass and then took her fast, hard.

He kept going and going, good thing they picked the handicapped stall as she held on to the sink for dear life as he pounded his way more and more into her.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:19 pm

"Fuck!" Kara screamed, arching her back and moving into each of his thrusts, their bodies rocking together violently as he took her in the most merciless way he knew how.

She clenched and stretched around his girth, and each forward buck of his hips had her panting and working harder to keep up. It had been so long. Too, too fucking long.

His next thrust tore so deeply into her, she could make no sounds at all, her mouth agape and her brown eyes wide. She hugged the cool porcelain of the sink and opened herself to him more, letting him take full control. He went on, hard and rough, showing no signs of slowing down, and she knew they didn't have long. His pace quickened in the next instant, and she found herself having to hold on tighter, the knuckles of each hand turning snow white against her efforts.

"Fuck, Hayden," she whimpered, moving her hips in a twitchy circle when he changed angles and pounded into her harder. "Right there."

Her orgasm was quick in coming, and the moment he pulled out almost completely and then plowed into her again, it tore through her like an earthquake, long and well awaited and spectacular, and she slumped against the sink.

Hayden wasn't done, though, and it was obvious. Feeling like a good little lover, she straightened her back again and clenched her legs shut around him, clamping down on his cock with her inner muscles and emitting a heady groan from his lips. Offering him the most narrow passage she could for his release, she arched her ass towards him and turned her head back to get a view of him. Even pink-cheeked and worn out, he was gorgeous. And he was all for her.

"Come for me, baby," she rasped, and almost instantly, he moved to obey.
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:28 pm

He moved back and took the condom off ,tossing it. She was pushed down to her knees and he held her hair back as she licked her way up his shaft, then back down stroking his balls.

"Oh fuck..." he said, she then moved him inside her mouth and she gave him what he would consider the best blow job he has ever had, she exploded his orgasm into her and she swallowed it all.

He looked down at her amazed and helped her stand back up, putting his boxers and jeans back on, as she did the same. He looks at her, "That was....fucking amazing." He leaned in and kissed her again, moving away "Did you get it all out of your system or is this going to be a continuing thing?" As he stroked her hair back and looked at her.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:31 pm

Completely sated and almost dazed from the residual waves of her orgasm, Kara looped one finger through the belt of his jeans and tugged Hayden towards her again. He was a mighty good fuck.

"Oh, GQ," she grinned, putting her weight on her tiptoes to drag her tongue across his lower lip. "I'm never going to get enough of the taste of you."

Leaving him only with her words to consider, she straightened the ends of her shirt and sauntered out of the bathroom exit.
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:40 pm

Hayden looked at that and just thought about what an idiot..he was being. He definitely was thinking with his dick and not his brain. He took a deep breathe and left the bathroom casually after her.

He got a drink at the bar, Garrett coming up behind him and slapping him on the shoulder,"Where have you been bro?" Garrett looked at the bartender and he winked at her, she had a beer for him in seconds.

"Busy...,what about you?" Hayden said, looking at him. Garrett looks at the kid,"Look kid, I think you have potential...you're smart, I see that but is this the lifestyle for you?"

"It's just to pay for school, then I'm out..."He says, slightly glancing to Kara over at the other end of the bar, a group of girls and guys around her. One guy had his hand on her shoulder and Hayden looked back to Garrett instantly.

"That's how it always starts kid...I think you could sell a lot, big businessmen would buy from you, get you in a suit and they'd trust you. Use that face of yours to your advantage...I plan on doing that." Garrett said, then nodded to some women.

Hayden glanced again to Kara, her eyes were on him and he didn't know why he was asking her permission. They were just a quick fuck, Garrett would think he's weird...

"I actually have a girlfriend at school.." admitting, probably somewhat true but not really. Garrett gave a nod,"I respect that...let's get wasted."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:49 am