The Vampire Diaries

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Vampire Diaries

A forum set up for discussion on the hit CW show The Vampire Diaries.

2 posters

Heath and Remi: The Roleplay

Canadianmummy

Heath and Remi: The Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Heath and Remi: The Roleplay

Post  Canadianmummy Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:37 am

Remi could not believe she was agreeing to this, but thinking she could always say no and leave...might as well take a chance? Then maybe this guy will stop, yeah that's what she will do to convince herself.

"If you must, I'm sure you remember where...I'll see you soon." She hangs up and then freaks our, what the hell I am going to wear she thought to herself. She searched and searched her room for a cute pair of leggings, long fashioned top and some black heals to go along with it. The whole outfit from Walmart but the top she picked up at good will store, it's vintage and very stylish for only being 8 bucks.

She ran a comb through her hair, applied a little mouse to it and some eyeliner and bit of lip gloss. It was simple but she made it work. Minutes later, she was downstairs and surprised to see him already there.

She thanks him and gets in. They drive off and soon find themselves outside a fancy lounge bar. Remi raises a brow and looks at Heath, "This doesn't look like a Starbucks..."
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:58 am

"This is most definitely not a Starbucks," he agreed, barely but gently putting his hand against her lower back to nudge her forward. "But you work at my hotel and sometimes that warrants something a bit stronger than caffeine."

It was definitely a classier bar than most would frequent, but Heath was a regular and knew almost everyone by name and the service was always fantastic. He waited not a minute before they were ushered inside, free to choose whichever seats they wanted. He smiled when he saw her taking in the atmosphere. Multicolored lights danced slowly over the walls and ceiling, highlighting individual little coves within, each small room allowing a reasonable amount of privacy from the other patrons. Twinkle lights dangled from strings placed throughout the lounge; the music playing from the speakers was not loud, but just right, and the owner kept an eclectic selection of playlists to satisfy just about anyone.

Now, a Foy Vance song droned on in the background. He held out his elbow, and taking his cue, she wrapped her around his and allowed him to lead her toward the back corner, his favorite spot.

He stood until she had seated herself on one side of the booth, and keeping a respectable distance, he slid in beside her. The lighting made her look like a goddamned angel, and for a moment, he simply sat and appreciated the silence.

"What do you think?" he finally asked, leaning back into the cushioned seat. "It's nice, but it's nothing crazy. Say the word and we'll go straight to Starbucks if you're not feeling it."
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:03 pm

Remi nodded, "I think a whiskey and ginger would hit the spot...it's Friday night, I should be out and enjoying life says my mother!"

They take a seat, "I've never actually been here....I stay usually close to my apartment, really good family pub down the block." She looks at him, he watching her "What?"
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:18 pm

Heath looked into her eyes, at the lights reflected in them, and breathed in deeply. "This is going to sound so incredibly cliché, and god knows I'm rusty at this dating thing, but you're beautiful."

She stared back at him, her lips opened as if about to form words, but they were interrupted by the waiter, a fresh-faced boy who barely looked old enough to drink the alcohol he served.

"What will we be having this evening, Mr. Crawford?"

Heath smiled at Remi before answering. "A whiskey and ginger for the lady, and I'll stick with a Dos Equis and a wedge of lime for myself." He was driving, after all.

"Certainly, sir. Anything else?"

He thought for a moment, then caught a glimpse of the menu on the far wall. "The dessert sampler sounds fantastic. Yep, that'll do it."

When the waiter was gone, he turned back to Remi. "The tiramisu is slap-your-mama good."
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:22 pm

Remi laughs slightly, "Do people from the south really talk like that? Or are you just trying to impress me with the beautiful comments? Just be yourself and let loose...no need to try so hard. "

The drinks arrive and she looks at him, he looks to be thinking about what she said. "How is a guy like you single? Do I even want to know that you're some kind of George Clooneh bachelor?"
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:31 pm

Heath lifted a finger. "I'll have you know I'm a Georgian, born and bred. I never wanted to move to a big city. People think I put on the Southern thing, but really, I'm trying to dial it back. Let a 'y'all' slip and people tend to think you can't read past a fifth grade level. Not exactly what you want when you're heading a business."

The drinks returned quickly, as did the dessert sampler. He grabbed a fork for himself and handed her the other. "I'm not gonna lie, Remi. I don't usually do the relationship thing. I haven't for a long time, at least."
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:40 pm

Remi looks at him, " I am opposite in every way, born and raised in this great city....clearly, it's so expensive to live here but I make it work. I hope to work in a hospital here someday as well."

PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:44 pm

"That's admirable," he replied, crossing one leg over the other and leaning back against the sofa. "So you said you had to put the nursing dreams on hold for now. How far had you gotten?"
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:47 pm

Remi eats some of the dessert, "I have only a year left and oh my god...that is amazing." After she finishes eating the amazing thing in her mouth.

She sits back in pure enjoyment, "As for your comment about relationships, we all have bad relationships....I'm sure I could tell you stories and you tell me yours but I'm also not looking to waste my time either. Yes, I get right to the point."

She looks at him, "I guess so far, you're not doing too bad." She sits back and takes a drink.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:56 pm

Heath grinned. He liked a girl who could eat. He watched as she downed the rest of her glass. "I'm glad you think so. I really didn't think you'd call."

When the waiter returned to ask if they needed anything else, he looked down at her empty drink and then back at her. "It's up to you, sweetheart."
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:00 pm

Remi thought about it and nodded, that one more drink turned into 4 and soon she was laughing and having a great time with Heath.

She was greatly annoyed he would not let her pay for the drinks she had, he helped get her in his car and he soon drives off to her apartment, she looks at him " Last guy I dated...well, relationship it was 3 years and he was all nice, and cute....and hot....,wow sexy I'm telling you. He just ended up cheating like the rest of them..., why cheat? I don't get it? Just be honest."

"It's weird I'm telling you all this..., I'm shutting up now." She sits back.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:24 pm

Heath laughed. "You are greatly entertaining, Ms. Baccino. Don't you dare shut up." He thought for a moment. "You probably wouldn't believe me, but I don't do the cheating thing. Never been cheated on, as far as I know. My ex had different vices."

It was best not to elaborate. In one evening, she already knew more than Audra did after seven long months. "Only cowards cheat. Because somehow they know they've got a good thing going, but they just don't respect the person enough to honor their relationship. Don't even dwell on those assholes. My mom always told my sisters that whole thing about kissing a bunch of frogs before you find your prince. You know, if that helps any."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:03 am