The Vampire Diaries

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Vampire Diaries

A forum set up for discussion on the hit CW show The Vampire Diaries.

2 posters

An Illicit Attraction: A Roleplay

Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

An Illicit Attraction: A Roleplay - Page 15 Empty Re: An Illicit Attraction: A Roleplay

Post  Sharon Salvatore Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:46 am

He smiled,"Emma sounds perfect..."

They spent the next couple minutes in silence, just looking at each other. Finally, he has to be escourted back. He took the picture and he didn't care the shit he got in, when she stood up, he kissed her.

Guards quickly pulled him back off, he said I love you to her and then he was gone.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

An Illicit Attraction: A Roleplay - Page 15 Empty Re: An Illicit Attraction: A Roleplay

Post  PuppyWithATutu Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:35 am

Kara left the building, smiling. She hadn't smiled in ages, it seemed. But Hayden was okay. He'd seen their baby. He liked Emma.

And he was going to get out.

Newly charged and looking at the world a little differently, Kara let herself truly assess the situation. For once, she wouldn't hide from the bad. She'd face it.

Garrett had gotten them into this mess, and he'd get them out. She didn't care how she had to do it. But she would.
    -----

The moment Garrett opened the front door to his house, Kara stormed inside. To hell with the pleasantries.

"Kar?"

His voice held surprise and not an ounce of bitterness. But of course. Somewhere inside him, she knew, was guilt. But lacquered on top of all that sweetness was his pride, and that was where the problem lay. Today she'd have her chance at chipping away at all of that blackness. To let him see that things were bigger than a golden rule. That people fucked up. That Hayden deserved more than this. That, if nothing else, their baby did.

When she reached the kitchen, she spun around to face him. "I want Hayden out. And you're going to help make that happen."

Garrett chortled. "Is that so?"

Kara nodded. "It is. My child is not going to grow up with a father spending half of its childhood in jail. The father of my child is a good man who made a mistake. Somewhere deep down, you know he had the best of intentions. Just like you did, once upon a time."

Sighing, Garrett stepped around her. "Maybe I do know that." For the first time since she'd gotten there, she noticed a washrag in his hand. He nudged her with his elbow. "Careful. Tile's sticky."

Kara grimaced. "Seriously, Garrett? The kitchen floor?"

Garrett looked up at her and scowled. "It's orange juice. Jesus, Kar."

Arms crossed, Kara continued on. "Garrett, I know you. You don't want this any more than I do. You hate Hayden for lying to you, but you know he's good. You know he deserves me."

Garrett, busying himself with wiping the floor, barely spared her a glance. "Seeing as how you lied to me too, sure. Y'all make quite the pair."

Schriiiick. Kara eyed the floor, then the soles of her shoes. "Okay, since when do you drink orange juice? Who'd you have over?"

Garrett slapped the dirty dishrag on the table, filling the room with the smell of orange juice. When he rose, he faced her. He was beaming. "Selene."

Kara's mouth dropped, all her intentions forgotten. "Do what?"

"Selene. I admitted I lied to her about her car, then she threw a glass of orange juice in my face. Long story."

"Selene was here?"

Garrett dusted off his jeans. "Yep. One spunky gal. And she came here asking the same thing you are now. Y'all should go on and sport your Team Hayden shirts already. It's getting goddamned annoying, Sis."

Kara narrowed her eyes. "Maybe you should listen to us."

"Fuck, Kar, I gave the woman fifteen grand to pay off her aunt's money madness. That enough? No." He clicked his tongue. "Women."

There was something in his eyes. Something different. He didn't mean it. There was a spark there, and it was new. Kara latched onto it. "You like her."

Garrett raised a brow as if it was all obvious. "Fuck yeah, I like her. She's hot as shit and happens to hate my guts."

Kara thought they'd make a good couple in some alternate universe in which Hayden wasn't in jail and Garrett didn't make his money the way he did. She didn't mention that. "Well, she wouldn't. If you tried. Did something. Hayden needs help."

Garrett stepped closer towards her, and Kara kept her resolve, brown eyes glaring into black pupils. "The fuck you expect me to do, Kar? Turn myself in? He made his choice. He sold-"

"For God's sake, I know," Kara cut him off. "But you're the one with the money. You're the one who can do something. I know that somewhere inside you, you want to help. You want to fix things. This is your chance."

Garrett scowled. "You don't know shit."

"I do. And I know you'd have a chance with Selene if you did. Hell, I can help you with her if you help me. I just want Hayden to have a chance. I want him out as soon as possible." She held his gaze, unperturbed by the hardness in his eyes. "Surely you can do something. It beats being alone and too prideful to admit you overreacted."

"Overreacted," Garrett deadpanned.

"Overreacted," Kara repeated, nodding. "We lied to you. You lashed out. Believe me, Hayden's learned his lesson. So have I. And this baby inside me? And Selene? And Sheryl? They don't deserve this punishment. You've done enough."

Garrett chewed on the inside of his cheek. Smoothed his hand over his beard. Looked everywhere but into her eyes. "Selene don't want nothing to do with me. But if it'll get you to shut up, fine. I'll think about it."

"You'll think about it," Kara repeated.

Garrett's brow lifted. "You want to push me?"

Kara thought for a moment. Decided against it. "Thanks. I think. It's better than what I expected."

Garrett nodded, and Kara turned on her heel, the sickening smell of orange still lingering in the air as if someone had drenched the entire kitchen in it. At the last second, she spun around.

"You and Selene would make a pretty wicked pair," she smiled. "If anyone could make an honest man out of you, it'd be her."

Garrett actually grinned. "Sis, you got no idea."

Having left on a good note with hope in her heart, however small and unpredictable it remained, Kara left, thinking up all she could to get Hayden back into her life.

PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:12 pm

Hours passed, and Garrett sat at the freshly cleaned kitchen table. It still smelled of orange juice. He couldn't help but smile.

He drummed his fingers along the polished wood and thought. About Kara, Hayden, the baby. Selene. The fuck was he supposed to do? He'd heard the trial was coming up soon. Likely they'd just set him up with a court appointed lawyer. He didn't have the money for his own.

Garrett did.

But did he really want to pussy out so soon? He was a man to stick to his guns. And god, even that sounded tired and overused. How many times had he told himself that?

And since when did he go around letting women plant shit in his head? Thoughts of guilt and doubt clouded his mind until he could barely think straight. If he had a woman around to make him feel bad for every man he'd set up or tortured or killed, he'd be the most haunted guy around. Now he felt grateful for having only two.

I'll think about it, he'd said. And true to his word, he did. He thought until his head hurt, and then he thought some more.

He was in a feelgood mood. He could turn this into an If game. He could see Selene. Complete mission I'm Not All Bad. See what happened. If he left in high spirits, he'd call his lawyer.

If not, well, he didn't really know. He doubted he could hold on for too very long. Selene couldn't look past what he'd done, and he didn't expect it. But he wondered what would become of them if she could.

His mind made up, he ascended the steps to his master bedroom, smiling all the way. Then he began to pack for an impromptu trip to Arizona.
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:15 pm

Selene made it back to Arizona and gave the present to her daughter. She squealed out loud and went out into the backyard, Sheryl was staying at a friends place.

As Jenny drove around in the toy car, Selene looked at her mom "This should take care of your bills..." and handed it over, Sheryl looked at her "How did you get this?" Selene looks at her, "Garrett, he's...involved with illegal stuff, I'm sorry but I asked him and he gave me it...seems like he genuinely wanted to help you."

"Just..take it, Mom. Get an apartment, go on a vacation even.You don't need a huge house for just you, enjoy yourself. Please." Selene said, Sheryl looked at her and they hugged, watching Jenny who had the biggest smile on her face, Selene would not forget that.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

That Friday evening, Selene was at work. Walking around in a black tank top, it was a little low cut, short jean skirt and black boots,make up and hair all done nice. She moved around behind the bar with such ease, it was effortless as she grabbed bottles of beer, made long island iced teas and poured out shots of tequila.

She finally sees someone sit down, going over and looks at the customer "What can I get yo--,Garrett."
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:29 pm

Garrett whistled low under his breath, taking in Selene's outfit as she stood before him. He'd been admiring it for minutes before she'd taken notice of his presence.

"I've got to say I'm enjoying the outfit, darlin'," he smiled, leaning forward over the bar. He thought for a moment. "Let me have a bourbon, neat."
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:33 pm

Selene narrows her eyes,"You came all the way from L.A, to have a drink? That's not pathetic at all." She added, with a smirk. She gets him the drink, then another customer asks for something and she goes to give him it.

A lot of the male customers sure seem to notice Selene's outfit as well, but she knew full well. It got her good tips, she wasn't complaining. She finally went back to Garrett.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:39 pm

Garrett took a sip of his bourbon. Let it burn his throat, warm and smooth and hitting all the right spots.

"Sometimes I like to travel a few hours for a good drink, Selene," he grinned back, twirling the glass between his fingers as he eyed her. "Don't be too full of yourself."

She had to laugh at that. And the sound of her laughter made him smile. He wasn't all bad. And she was beginning to accept that.

He looked around the bar, at all the men looking her up and down like a juicy, rare steak, and grimaced. Since when had he cared so much? Women were women. Men were men. Men were dogs. He should know - he was one.

He pushed the thought away and rested his chin on his fist. "Also don't hurt that you told me where you work. Siri was glad to give me directions." He paused. "I take it Sheryl's in the clear now?"
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:47 pm

Selene nods,"She is,thank you. Jenny also really loves the car. She falls asleep on it, one second..." She walks off to work some more, it's quite busy. She goes over to a fellow bartender, whose blonde and she looks at Selene, "Whose the hunky guy?"

"Hayden's girlfriend's brother, long story." Selene was opening the till and getting change for a customer. "He's hot and cannot stop looking at you..." her co-worker said, Selene looks at Garrett and sure enough, he gives her a wink and holds up his glass to her.

She looks back at Becky, the co-worker. She's about to walk off, "So...Hayden has a girlfriend huh? Is it serious?" Becky says, Selene looks at her, "They are having a baby..." and walks off. Becky does a frown face and goes to work.

Selene goes over to Garrett,"You want to grab lunch tomorrow? I don't work till 9."
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:06 pm

Garrett grinned. "You asking me out on a date?"

The look on Selene's face brooked no argument. Either he was in or he was out. He was so in. "Absolutely, doll."

He watched her walk away to another customer, and it was soon evident that he wasn't the only one.

"Hot, right?"

Garrett looked around. The voice came from his left. The man on the stool was sitting next to him, drinking a Coors Light. Pussy.

"Actually pretty cool in here, brother," Garrett responded, going back to taking drinks from his glass. It was almost empty.

The man laughed. "Not what I'm talking about. Her." His index finger shot straight out across the bar and landed on Selene. "Can't tell you how many times I've asked her out."

Garrett chortled. "Might be time to stop, then."

The man grinned. "You know her?"

Garrett tipped his glass back and downed the rest of his bourbon. "Guess you could say that."

"What? You with her?"

Garrett gritted his teeth. "Son, ain't you ever heard of minding your business? No wonder you can't get a date."

Apparently this man wasn't a mean drunk. He took the hit in stride. "All I'm saying is... that ass? I could write a textbook on all the shit I'd like to do to it."

That comment did Garrett in. Words like that and his body lost all control. He stood, pivoted, and his fist rammed forward hard, landing directly on the man's nose. He cried out, fell onto his ass and clutched his nose. It was flowing blood freely.

Patrons around him started to part like the red sea. A hush fell upon the bar, if only for a moment, but that was all it took. Selene had seen it happen.

Shit. Just when he'd gotten out of the dog house. Garrett had figured as much.
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:29 pm

Selene looked at him, goes over and yells at him to get out "You are such a cave man, get out! I give you one chance and you go off doing that?"
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:32 pm

Garrett was incensed. There was no way he'd let some drunken pervert ruin this. "You didn't hear what the asshole said!" he yelled back, pointing at the man who lay in the middle of the floor, still clutching his broken nose. Then his anger morphed into a desperation he'd never felt. He'd come all this way. Jesus, she couldn't go back to hating him. He held up his hands, his expression contrite, like that of a scolded child.

"Selene, look. I apologize. Wasn't my intention to cause a scene, honest."
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:35 pm

Selene looks at her, "I don't care what he said, he's harmless and a regular. I can take care of myself, and I have to get back to work, if you can make it to lunch tomorrow without punching anyone..then I will see you there, there being Casey's...it's a little restaurant in town. Now, get out before I change my mind."

She marches off to keep working.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, she woke up and put on a cute white summer dress, cute sandals to match. Her daughter followed her around, watching her mom get ready "Mommy, I want to wear lipstick..." Selene looks at her, "Not happening till your 16..then Mommy will show you."

Jenny smiled, "Get mommy's purse sweetie..." Jenny did so and handed it to her mom, after help getting Jenny's shoes on and her own little purse, she locked up the apartment. Which was on top of a drug store, the rent was decent and the space was pretty large. It was enough for two people.

They went out on to the street, Selene shut the door and turned to see Garrett with his car. "I'm not going to even ask how you know where I live..."

"Mommy, I want ice-cream.." Jenny said, tugging on Selene's dress. Selene looked at her,"Ask Grandma, she will take you..."
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:56 pm

Garrett stood holding onto a bouquet of roses, leaning against his car. He'd gone past whipped into no man's land. He might as well give Selene his balls to lug around in her purse. He doubted they'd be of use to him if he kept doing stupid shit to drive her away.

And, yet, she'd given him another chance. This woman was an angel. An angel in the most beautiful white summer dress and sandals, he realized, as she approached. And she was holding onto the hand of what could only be her daughter. She had the same hair, the same green eyes. She was a spitting image of her mama. Garrett smiled.

Her daughter was asking for ice cream. He grinned wider and stooped to meet the little one's gaze.

"Well, hi there," he beamed. "You must be Jenny."

Her daughter smiled. "Hi."

He extended his hand, and she placed hers against his palm. He gave it the lightest squeeze. "I'm Garrett. It's a joy to meet you, sweetheart."

The little girl smiled wider and looked up at her Selene. "Mommy, he brought flowers!"

Garrett had almost forgotten them. He gave Selene an apologetic smile that only she could understand. It said he accepted full blame for the events of the night before. "Yes, ma'am, I did." He reached into the bundle of roses and withdrew a single flower. "Would you like one?"

Jenny nodded enthusiastically, and took it from his hand. He offered her one last smile before straightening up and focusing his attention back on Selene. "I couldn't help but hear the girl saying she wanted ice cream," he offered with a wink. "It would be my pleasure to take two beautiful ladies out for a treat."
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:02 pm

Selene looked at him and how sweet he was, "Please Mommy..." Jenny said, tugging again on her dress. Selene thought about it, introducing her daughter to this man would be a big deal, coming into her life and if anything happened?

It was just ice-cream, part of her could not believe this but she nodded, "Of course we can..." Jenny cheered, they got into his car and Selene told him a place to go, they did. They sat outside as Garrett got the ice-cream, he set down a cup for Jenny, Selene and himself.

Jenny dug into her ice-cream, she eyed her mom and this man. Jenny spotted a tattoo on his arm,"How do you know my mommy?"

PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:13 pm

Garrett smiled at the girl. He wasn't worried. "I met your mama through Hayden," he answered her, figuring that was as honest as it could get. She seemed satisfied with the answer. She dug right back into her ice cream.

His gaze settled on Selene. Sometimes he caught her looking, and her expression was one of amazement. Other times, there was confusion. Apprehension. Like when she'd considered the ice cream outing, undoubtedly running through her mind the repercussions of taking her daughter out with a criminal.

No matter. He was glad she'd given him the chance. He had a ways to go, but if anyone was worth the trouble, it was his firecracker.

Garrett took a big spoonful of ice cream and scooped it into his mouth. It was a warm, dry day in Arizona, and he was glad Jenny had come up with the idea. Smiling at Selene, he licked the remains of vanilla ice cream from his lips. He wanted to tell her how beautiful she looked, but decided against it. Her daughter was right there, and he wasn't sure how to say it without coming off cheesy. He settled for something safe.

"How are you doing this fine day, Mom?"
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:15 pm

Selene looks at him, smiling "Fine, how are you cave man?" She eats some ice-cream, looks to Jenny "Jenny..small bites, you're getting it all over your face. Come here..." She takes out a wet nap from her purse and cleans her daughters face, who giggles.

Looks back to Garrett, hearing his reply.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:28 pm

Garrett laughed. "Caveman is doing much better," he assured her. "Cavemen sometimes do some real stupid things." His eyes said it all. He truly did feel bad. "But I hear mamas are known for being pretty forgiving of said cavemen?"

He smirked. She laughed. Jenny shifted in between them, eying Garrett. "You're really big."

Garrett smiled. "I get that a lot."

"I bet you're like the Hulk, except not green," Jenny went on, digging the last of her ice cream into her spoon, each last drop cherished and not to be wasted. "I bet you can knock down houses and stuff."

"He can sure knock down a bar patron," Selene cut in before he could respond, and Garrett bit down on his lip to keep from laughing.

"Caveman sorry," he grumbled, pounding his chest, his lips pouted. "Caveman do better."

Jenny erupted into a fit of giggles. "I like him, Mommy."

Garrett turned his grin on Selene and used it full force. "Smart gal you raised there."
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:33 pm

Selene finishes her ice-cream and is about to go wash up, when Garrett reaches in and takes his thumb to her mouth, cleaning her off "Small bites, sweetheart" he says, smirking.

She looks at him,"Oh real funny. How long are you staying in Arizona? As long as I keep talking to you?" answering for him.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:38 pm

Garrett grinned. "Sounds like a plan to me."

His thumb was still wet with the ice cream he'd wiped from the edges of Selene's mouth. He raised his thumb to his own mouth and licked every bit of it off, drawing it between his lips to clean up the rest. His eyes never left Selene's.

Freeing his hand, he let it drop back to the table. "Forgot how much I love ice cream," he smiled.
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:44 pm

Selene went into work that night at 9, her thoughts on Garrett the whole night. She was kind of happy, sure she had guys interested in her but all of them were small town douchebags, of course the elephant in the room was Hayden.

She finished around 3am and walked outside, heading to her car and there he was again. Saying he wanted to make sure she got home okay, that was it. Enough. She walked over to him and kissed him passionately. He kissed her back and they made their way to her apartment, her mom was watching Jenny and they had the whole place to themselves.

As they smashed their way in, she pinned him to the door and took her shirt off and helped him out of his. She kissed him all over, to his chest and back up to his lips.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:59 pm

Jesus fuck, this woman. Hot one minute, cold the next, and now she had those amazing lips on his chest, his neck, his mouth. Garrett let out a groan. This was a nice surprise.

His hands twitched at his sides. She was all over him, and he wanted to return the favor. When she pulled back for air, he dove for her mouth again and swallowed her breathless pants with a kiss. When he sensed she needed a little room to breathe again, he twisted a hand into her hair and yanked it back, not hard but enough to do the trick, and breathed her in.

"God, Selene, you're perfect," he whispered reverently, and then he dipped his head down, running his tongue from her collarbone to the lobe of her ear. He nipped it between his teeth, gave it a tug, and then he kissed her again. She moaned into his mouth. And he'd once thought her laughter was as sexy as it could get. No, this was better. This made his jeans suddenly too small for his body.

He pressed his body against hers, letting her feel full well what she did to him, and she gasped, her back arching just so. Her bra, sexy and black and waiting to be taken off, called to him. The material was so thin he could see the taut peaks of her nipples, hardened and ready to be entertained. He bent down and took one nipple into his mouth, through the fabric, and bit down softly.

Her fingers massaged his scalp and tugged at his hair intermittently, and Garrett's heart sped up at the sound. This woman was everything. This woman saw him as something more than all the bad he'd done. She wanted him, and not for the money or the house or for the belongings, but because he was trying. He was really trying.

When that thought came to mind, he looked up at her through his eyelashes, his lips still pressed against the cup of her bra, molded against her breasts.

"Darlin', I'm about to do all sorts of things I've been dreaming of doing to you since day one," he told her breathlessly, his tongue drawing a line from her cleavage to her midsection and stopping to lave around her navel. "But you know why we met. Don't regret this. If you might, stop me. 'Cause I don't think I can go back from this." She shivered beneath his touch. He took a deep breath and held it in, his head bowed against her body. She, the temple, Garrett, the broken man in prayer. "Ain't no way," he murmured against her skin.
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:05 pm

Selene looked at him and then knew he was right, backing off him "You're right, well..that's it. Help Hayden, please, I am down to begging you...I want to spend more time with you, I do but it's never going to feel okay, please Garrett...just help him, somehow."

Her arms were around his neck, she would use her naked body if she had to.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:10 pm

Garrett, fighting for air, pulled back and away from the heaven that was the warmth of her body against his. She was right. He'd known she'd regret it. He'd known that would break him. She wasn't a one night stand. She was a woman, an amazing one at that, and if they were going for it, they were going to be all in. He wanted her to be fully there, to enjoy him as much as he enjoyed her, and it couldn't happen with the knowledge that she had. Not if he did nothing to prove to her that he could change.

He simply nodded. "I'll do what I can," he promised her. "Believe that."
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:13 pm

Selene smirked, "Thank god you said yes" she unhooked her bra and kissed him again, he moved her to her bedroom and laid her down. She sat up and unzipped his jeans, pulling them down and then his boxers. He sprang free, she eyed his cock in her hand and licked her tongue over it, then moved her mouth over him.

She moved up and down, he moaned and leaned his head back.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:24 pm

"Oh, Jesus," Garrett groaned, his hips writhing against her mouth. When her hair fell like a curtain and blanketed that beautiful face, he reached up and pulled it into his fist, gently forming it into a ponytail as he watched her work. Each time she pulled away and went back down, she forced him a little deeper. Garrett swore that in that moment, he could have died and gone to Heaven.

But this? This was even better.

She stroked him, up and down, her free hand feeling along his defined chest and abs and then cupping his scrotum as she pumped him in her fist. She was everywhere. She was talented.

Within minutes, his body was quaking with the need to come. As if she'd predicted it, she let go and pulled back, running her tongue between her lips, her eyes never having left his.

Garrett fought for his breath. "Damn, woman, that was good," he moaned.

Selene smiled. In seconds, it was he who lay on top, earning a shocked yelp from her lips. Her eyes went wide as he positioned himself above her. His hand moved to her hair and brushed it behind her ear, enjoying the silky feel of it between his fingers.

His free hand snaked between them and curled under her jeans. He traced a light circle along the outside of her panties.

She stared up at him, unblinking, and he dipped his head down for another kiss. When he leaned back, his fingers still working against her until he felt the telltale wetness of her arousal, he licked his lips. "Fuck, Selene, I need to taste you."

She moaned in anticipation, and Garrett wasted no time in tugging her jeans down those long, amazing legs. He left not a single inch of her skin untouched, from her belly to every dip in her body and every curve of her thighs. He worked his way back up slowly, painfully slowly, until he stopped at the apex of her thighs.

The panties were the last to go. They were soaked through, and she was glistening when he pulled them away from her body. He hardened even further at the sight.

His tongue idled outside her sex, lapping at her thighs, each stroke avoiding where she needed him most, until her hips bucked against him. She mewled, begging to be taken care of.

Smiling at her over her mound, he leaned forward and did just that.

Garrett didn't have a true pattern. He knew men who boasted of methods, but Garrett went with what felt right. Each woman responded differently, and he learned each difference quickly and adapted as he went along.

When his lips closed around her clit and he laved around the swollen bundle of nerves with his tongue, she let out a shout that almost alarmed him. Yes, she was a sensitive one. He released her, taking note of her every response, and ran his tongue between her folds in a slow trail. He didn't leave an inch of her untasted.

And when his tongue was just about worn out, he brought two fingers to her entrance and pushed them inside. She was as wet as could be. She immediately clamped down on his fingers, holding onto the fullness they provided for dear life. "God, Garrett," she whimpered, grinding her hips against his mouth.

Garrett moaned. "You taste amazing, doll. Fucking amazing." He crooked his fingers upwards and curled them against her G-spot. That had her howling. He smiled. "Come for me, baby. You're so beautiful like this. You have no idea."

She arched into every deep thrust of his fingers inside her sheath, and when his tongue darted out to flit against her bud, she came undone with a shriek, bending and writhing and clutching the sheets with all she had.

Satisfied and sated, she slumped backwards onto the bed. Garrett followed her. He reached into his wallet and pulled out a condom. When she was as close to her right mind as she could get in the moment, she helped him roll it on.

Then, settling himself between her legs, he aligned his erection against her entrance. Her eyes were still closed in ecstasy. Brushing her hair away from her face just as he'd done before, he pressed his lips to hers.

"Look at me, darlin'," he murmured, and the moment her eyelids fluttered open to meet his gaze, he pushed his hips flush against hers and filled her completely.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:20 pm