The Vampire Diaries

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Vampire Diaries

A forum set up for discussion on the hit CW show The Vampire Diaries.

2 posters

The God and the Healer - RP

Canadianmummy

The God and the Healer - RP - Page 10 Empty Re: The God and the Healer - RP

Post  Canadianmummy Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:03 am

We do just that, the ceremony was beautiful. Cora was in a long flowy dress, I had to convince her she was not fat. Her ass was starting to get bigger, not that I am stupid enough to mention that.

Caius protected us with a spell and we completed the ceremony. This was it, I made it official. No backing out, not that I want to but she is it, she's the one.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

We were not finished the ceremony even 10 minutes, when I have Cora finding me and cornering me into a closet and just tearing off my pants. We of course have sex and when we finish, I ask her to go get me some new pants.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been another month, life was good. I actually take the role of house husband but I want to make sure my child is safe, I will do it. One day, Cora insists I take the day and go spend it with Oscar, have some fun. We do so.

I come back hours later for dinner as I was instructed, she sets it down for me. It's buffalo chicken bites and a beer, I praise her how great it smells and looks. She smiles, watching and waiting for me to eat it. A little too eagar, now I am worried. I pop a bite into my mouth and start to chew "What...this is not chicken?"
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:17 am

I grin. We're going healthy for the baby. Just because I'm eating for two now doesn't mean I have to look like a whale when it's all said and done. It smells good and looks like the real deal, though I haven't tasted it yet.

"It's buffalo cauliflower bites," I answer, holding up the health food magazine that contains the recipe. "I figured I should start eating better for the little one. It smells good, right? Can't be that bad."

From the look on his face, it might be. Nervously, I take a bite. Oh, dear god, it's fucking bad. I force myself to chew, then hastily swallow it down. What unholy concoction of garbage did these vegetarians dream up? Nobody should eat this. It should be banned.

Do I want to admit it, though? No. I worked hard at it. "Um, it's..." I take my time to think of what to say, deciding to cut the next bite into tiny pieces. A higher sauce ratio should do the trick. "You know, it's just that we're so used to chicken. Our taste buds need to adjust."

Another bite, and my stomach protests. Lochlan is looking at me with a smirk on his face, daring me to come out and say it. It sucks. It's awful. But I'm stubborn.

"It's really not that b-"

Vomit. I'm going to vomit. I bolt out of my seat and make a mad dash for the bathroom. Lochlan follows, ever the gentleman, and holds my hair back while I kneel over the porcelain throne. I'm throwing up things I don't even remember eating, my body heaving violently as he strokes my back with tender touches.

"It's the pregnancy," I groan, wiping my mouth with the back of my hand and trying to catch my breath. "It has nothing to do with that god-awful food in there."

Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:21 am

I chuckle slightly,"It was disgusting...and I don't think Niamh liked it at all. We can eat healthy and not lose out on life, never replace chicken with a vegetable. It's always no."

We get back to the kitchen, I whip up some pasta and set it down. Cora takes a bite and is so stubborn, she pushes it away. "Well, enjoy your cauliflower bites, your bites of lies..."

I eat my food, oh it tastes so good. I can see Cora smelling it.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:31 am

Lochlan makes the best pasta. The best everything, really. I'm staring at his noodles like they just offended my great ancestors. My cauliflower, though, has brought shame upon my name. It makes me look like I can't cook. I can cook. Not like Lochlan, but I can whip up some things. I followed that shitty recipe to the T.

Finally, I pull the plate back towards me and dig in. I sigh and lean my head back. "This is good. Fuck the cauliflower. Fuck the vegans."

When he laughs, I look up and cradle my stomach again. I can't help the smile on my face. "Niamh, huh? I like how you slipped that in while I was exorcising demons in the toilet."

I look down at my belly. "What do you think, Plum? Niamh? Yeah, I'm sorry about the cauliflower. Bad call on my part."

Lochlan is grinning. I nod as if she spoke back to me, then smirk at my husband. "I love it, babe. Niahm..." Crap, what about a middle name? And Lochlan doesn't seem to have a surname aside from the fake one we adopted when we got to Hawaii. It's not that I don't like it, though. Sheridan sounds nice.

"You gods really need last names."

Last edited by PuppyWithATutu on Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:57 am; edited 1 time in total
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:55 am

"Sheridan for a last name is a great name and also...so your cooking skills are not as good, it's okay. I will do it, I know what I am doing." I say and get up to grab another beer, she follows me and I released the dragon. "I know what I am doing! You just like fatty food..." she says. I look back,"You are so threatened that you suck at something, why?I don't give a shit if you can't cook."
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:02 am

I cross my arms. "Okay, listen here. I kind of admitted that the cauliflower sucked. It doesn't mean I can't cook for shit, okay? I'm no Emeril, but I can do a few casseroles. I wouldn't have cooked for my dad once a week if it were that bad."

With a grin, I step closer. "There are a few things I'm better than you at. Like, I have a baby in me, so that's pretty impressive. I can play guitar. I'm a nurse, I can kick your ass, and I'm pretty sure I'm better at blowjobs than you." I pat my belly and look down. "Sorry, Niamh."

Last edited by PuppyWithATutu on Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:05 am; edited 1 time in total
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:04 am

I look at her, smiling "You are really hilarious when you get mad, also stating things I cannot physically do. You're pregnant, welcome to you having the ability to do that. You want a cookie-----------" I stop because now she's angrier.

"Cora, you are making a fight happen over nothing!" I say simply.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:10 am

"You know what? I do want a cookie! I want a lot of cookies! I'm throwing up, my tits are sore, my back is killing me, I'm up and I'm down, so yes, I deserve a fuck-ton of cookies, husband. I mean, I'm getting Niamh out of it, but being a woman isn't all that awesome half the time. I can damned well appreciate the miracle of creating life, and that I'm the one with that ability. So maybe bake me some damned cookies with your Master Chef self, and get off my ass. My gargantuan, pregnant ass. That's pregnant because of you."

I step back and grab my bottle of water, then take a giant sip. "Chocolate chip, please."
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:13 am

"Appreciate it? I am bending over backwards all day long, as your little minion helping you with anything pregnancy related. I can't make myself pregnant, what the fuck more do you want from me? No, I said this to myself..it's hormones making you bat shit crazy, yeah, I said it. I will call you when the cookies are done."

I reach up in the cupboard and I take down a packet of store bought cookies, I set them down to her "They are done, enjoy" and I walk off knowing that is not the end of this conversation.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:25 am

I take off after him. I'm just ranting; what's his problem? "Wait, are we fighting again? Because I'm just bitching. Nothing to get worked up over." I'm holding the packet of cookies while I walk and dig in at the same time. I swallow a mouthful of chocolate goodness and then speak again. "Lochlan. Come on, now. I'm allowed to rage. And your cookies are better than factory-made nonsense, that's just a fact."

He spins around to look at me right when I'm licking crumbs off of the corners of my lips. Maybe there's something deeper he's upset about. We never did talk about what happened in his dimension. Oscar told me.

I give him my most innocent smile. He's hot when he's all worked up. Great, I was annoyed, and now I'm turned on. He's right; I'm batshit. "If you're mad, spank me. Then we'll make cookies."
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:55 am

"You are allowed to get worked up but so do I, your constant having to compete with me or pay me back, it gets a little annoying having to reassure you every time...I am your husband, I do not care about giving you money or buying something."

She looks to understand now, "I'm tired too, I know I am not pregnant, I don't have the same feelings as you do...but it's my child and we are on the run, any time now someone from my dimension can find us and are you really taking off your shirt right now to have sex?"
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:01 am

I grin at him salaciously, because I know he's even more smitten with my pregnancy boobs. It seems like they're growing by the minute. "No, I'm taking my pants off to have sex," I reply, because it's the only right answer. I give my chest a jiggle while I bend down to work my shorts down my legs. My panties are gone next.

I step forward and give him a kiss. "I love you." Another kiss. "And I'm sorry." Kiss. "But you're sexy when you're angry."

With that, I'm on my knees, working on his own jeans. I stroke him and pull him into my mouth, bobbing my head ferociously. And then it hits me.

"Not now," I groan, and when he looks down at me in question, hard and ready, I bolt back toward the bathroom. Pregnancy sucks.

Later in the evening, I'm showered, my teeth are brushed for the fourth time today, and we're lying in bed. Lochlan lies beside me, my head resting on his shoulder, my arm across his chest. We'd never finished what I'd started earlier, and by the time I threw up everything inside my body, the craving was gone. Poor husband.

I stare at his face for a while before he turns to look back at me. Our faces are inches apart. I want more than anything to ask him how he's doing, because I know there's a lot he won't talk about. I'm his wife, though. I made the promise to be all up in his shit, and he should trust that I can handle it.

I prop myself up on my elbow and speak softly, my fingers making slow circles along his skin. "Lochlan, are you really okay? About, you know, your dad?"
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:10 am

I look at her, knowing she means well "I am not going to answer that, I don't really know how I should feel about it. I am sorry for insulting you, being pregnant is no walk in the park..." I say and she leans over to kiss me, I kiss her back and it's not long when it gets heated and I am moving more ontop of her.

PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:02 am

Caius checks in every week. Every Friday evening, to be exact. Like clockwork, he arrives, looking quite unlike himself. He always steps in with a smile, yet today he looks simply on alert. And tired.

I step forward in concern and he embraces me, his hand moving to my now six months pregnant belly. I feel a warmth radiate through me at his touch. I can tell Niamh loves him; I feel her joy pulsating through me in reaction. The feelings are the same for her father as well. It's not as if we can tell her to stop using her magic, and so far it's not enough to send us into panic mode, but I can't say it doesn't worry me.

My hand goes over his own to give it a comforting squeeze. "Are you all right, Caius?"

There's such depth to the emotions in his eyes, but his lips form a smile. "I am well, my dear. Only a little drained."

Lochlan makes his way over then, his interest piqued. We stand together while Caius regards us, watching the warlock as he tries to train his expressions. "I had been getting a sense of late, however small, that there was another among us. A Healer, to be exact."

My eyes widen. There's another one of me out here? So close? Lochlan had mentioned having such a sense as well, but hadn't been able to pin it down. "Lochlan said he felt something. You think it's not a coincidence?"

Caius sighs. "I cannot say with certainty, but it does have me worried." He bows his head toward Lochlan. "I have him located, My Liege. He appears to be your average Healer. He works as a paramedic. If he's not yet brought attention to himself, he will certainly have a god assigned to him soon enough. He is already using far too much magic."

I swallow hard. "And with the armies on both sides trying to locate us, if a god appears..."

Caius nods gravely. "It will be quite troublesome, indeed."

I can see the turmoil in my husband's eyes. I know the direction he's used to heading, but this is a Healer. He's one of my own people. Before he can speak, I step toward Caius and turn so that I'm facing both men. "Look, we can try talking to him. Explain why he can't do what he's doing. He's just trying to help people."
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:16 am

I simply look past Cora and to Ciaus, "This is a tricky situation...I don't want to expose myself, it seems all a little too orchestrated for me. My dimension and others will come up with clever ideas to for us to come out of hiding. All we need to do is simply 1 morsel of magic...and they will be able to track us. Either way... there is no debating, the healer needs to be terminated. Cora, no arguing it.You cannot save everyone, this is our child we have to watch out for."

Before Cora says anything, Ciaus nods and I am surprised, "My Liege does have a point." he begins to say and I nod with a thank you," However, I do think this young man appears to be genuine.."

"You could also be very wrong..." I add.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:45 am

I can see a brief flash of annoyance on Caius' face at Lochlan's last words. Caius has been around far, far longer, and he's going out of his way to help. He's good at remaining calm, though. "With respect, My Liege, I humbly disagree. I see nothing but light in our Healer."

I hold up my hand to stop the talking. "Caius, I know you. You're not a violent man. If you believe the man's innocent, you can't condone killing him."

Caius nods. "Of course, love, but forgive my asking. How well did you take it when your beloved first arrived and ordered you to stop using magic?"

I have nothing to say to that. He's right. I can't lose all hope here, though. I don't want anyone else dying because of me. "Put the fear of the gods into him, then. Explain the situation. He's human; scare him enough, and he might back down."

Lochlan's face says it all. Caius' head is bowed. "We shall ascertain which method is best when we've had a chance to speak with our Healer." He reaches into his pea coat and withdraws a set of keys, then looks up at my husband expectantly. "My Liege?"

Lochlan's already set to go. With a nod, he stalks forward, but I stop him with a hand on his arm. "Talk to him," I plead, and I know he can see the desperation on my face. I'm about two seconds from crying. "Give him a chance. Promise me you'll give him a chance."
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:56 am

I look at both Caius and Cora come up with this plan, maybe my voice was heard but prhaps not. I look at Cora plead for this mans safety and I don't even know how to reply. Caius comes with all this power and wisdom, me? I just got her pregnant, maybe that is dramatic but it certainly feels like it when your wife knocks it all down.

"I get it, you don't need to tell me twice...." is all I can muster to say, I walk past the warlock who can see the anger and frustration in my eyes I am sure. I get in the car and wait, he finally joins me and I start the car. Before I move the car into drive, he stops me and looks at me, "Your wife is a kind soul, you know healers are soft when it comes to another life...,it's why you were sent here."

I look at him finally, "Let's get one thing straight, it's Niamh above all else. If this healer, is a threat, I am taking him out. She may be a healer but I am from a dimension of war. I don't see any other way. Do you know that or are you going to explain my own dimension to me as well?"

Caius looks away, I think that finally shut him up and we drive.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:09 am

Caius didn't like the idea of taking a life of any kind. He knew that not all warlocks were one and the same in that regard, and the thought of resorting to violence above all else weighed heavily on his soul. After so many years of watching young Cora grow and blossom into the woman she was today, it pained him to disappoint her.

He agreed with Lochlan. He didn't like it, nor could he condone it, but the safety of Cora and Niamh remained top priority. There were many Healers across the globe; Lochlan's wife and child were wholly and unequivocally unique.

"His name is Ethan," Caius said finally, after a long stretch of silence. "His house is but a few blocks away. He is twenty-three years of age. Unmarried. He lives alone."

It didn't make his heart twist any less to know that he didn't have a wife and kids to leave behind. He was young; he had many bright days ahead of him. When the boy's house approached, Caius took a deep breath. "My Liege, I implore you-"

Lochlan was already out of the car. Caius jumped out and walked swiftly to keep up, watching as Lochlan stepped forward to ring the door.

Ethan
    The God and the Healer - RP - Page 10 Noah+Hunt+1_5.21.12
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:17 am

I saw a threat, it was simple. Cora was an assignment for me and look where we are now? I am ankle deep in love with her, having a baby, a baby whom every God I know in existence wants to get their hands on. My father never protected me, I sure as hell am protecting my own kid from those to wish to harm her.

I see the kid open the door, he smiles kindly and has money "Oh, sorry I thought you would have been the pizza." He tucks the money back into his pockets, he looks for me to say something. I just walk in and as does Caius after me, the young man looks to be on alert already asking what I am doing.

"Long story short, I am here because you have been using your ability. I know you're a healer, so let's skip the introductions. Of course, you will not know who I am, simply be aware that I wish you no harm." I say, Caius looks at me surprised when I said that. Which is a crock of shit!

The healer looks at me, still not certain "How did you find me?"

"Allow me, I could sense your power. I felt it very strongly one day when you saved a young woman, she was on the side of the road and flung from her car. Pregnant as well...I was near by, felt your power and came just in time to watch you perform the amazing ability you have. " Caius starts to say.

"It exposes you, to other....realms of magical beings, when you use your ability." I point out.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:33 am

Caius was pleasantly surprised that Lochlan hadn't resorted to murder straight away, but he was still on alert. He stepped forward and offered Ethan a friendly smile. "Please pardon us," he said, directing the boy toward his own couch. "I do so apologize for our having barged into your home in such a manner."

Ethan stood still, taken aback by Caius' way of speaking, and then oddly, he obeyed. He sat down, his gaze flitting between the two intruders, his hands shaking. "I must ask that you heed our advice," Caius continued, taking the armchair across from the kid to rest. "When you use such abilities, it puts you and others at great risk. We simply cannot have this."

Ethan's fear began to dissipate, and anger took hold. He kept it back, but it was evident on his face. "Who the hell do you think you are? Who's at risk? I'm helping people, for Christ's sake!"

Caius nodded. "Indeed, you are. In a perfect world, my friend and I would take no issue with what you're doing. However, we must insist. No more magic."

Caius wasn't about to mention Cora and the baby, nor was he going to explain the whys and the hows. He simply needed to get the message across. Admittedly, Lochlan did a far better job at it.

"And if I say no?" Ethan challenged, and Caius froze in his seat. Lochlan was reaching his breaking point.
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:37 am

I look at this kid, Ethan, name made no difference to me. I simply watched Caius try to be calm and peaceful. I saw how it was getting nowhere and this kid started to get angry, I smirked slightly and now I am more interested, "I think you know what's going to happen, if you don't stop. You are dealing with things far beyond what you possibly know."

"I don't ask as nicely as my friend..." I take the kid by the neck and pin him to the wall, "No more magic."
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:55 am

Caius stood and was nearly across the room when the doorbell rang. Even the two other men turned their heads toward the door. The pizza delivery was here.

"Please do settle yourselves," Caius called back, knowing he couldn't get in the middle of anything if they had witnesses to it all. He rushed to the door and opened it just enough to see the freckle-faced kid on the porch, delivery in hand.

"Hey, man. Got a pepperoni and sausage with breadsticks?"

Caius reached into his pocket, anxious to get rid of the human in the bright red uniform. "Yes, of course. How much?"

A loud bang sounded out from inside the house, and then a grunt. Caius tensed while the teenager craned his head to see inside. "Everything okay in there, sir?"

"Children," Caius answered, throwing in an unconvincing smile while he rifled through his wallet, blocking the empty space behind him with the bulk of his shoulders. "How much?"

Another bang. Glass shattered. The kid looked like he was starting to worry, then he simply shrugged. He didn't get paid enough to care. "It's an even thirteen."

Caius plucked out the next bill he could find. A crisp hundred. He handed it to the kid and hurriedly grabbed the boxes from his hands. "Enjoy your evening."

The kid didn't leave. He stared down at the cash in his hand, his eyes wide. "Yo, you gave me a Benji. I'll settle for a twenty, man."

Caius didn't understand. He'd given him an ample amount. Why did the child wish to argue? "Take it, please. I insist."

Another shout sounded out from inside the house, clearly from Ethan. Heavens, Cora was going to be so upset. Before the kid could inquire again as to what the noise had been, Caius grasped the child by the shoulder. He really wished he could use his powers of persuasion; it would be so easy. He could understand Lochlan's frustration the more he had to hold back. It was no easy feat, going from a wealth of power to living as a human would. "You needn't worry. The wife is gone and the kids are fighting over the television. It's a nightly occurrence."

Satisfied with the lie, the kid nodded and scrambled to his car. Caius swiftly closed the door and dropped the food onto the counter. Lochlan had Ethan against the kitchen wall, his hand around his throat, and Ethan was doing his best to fight back. Caius closed his eyes. "My Liege," he began to say, but he had nothing to end it with. The boy didn't want to listen.

Cora and the baby came first.

The boy was collateral.

Knowing what was coming, Caius looked away, shame consuming him. Their visit was over before it had even begun.
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:06 pm

I look at the kid, who struggled. He was quite strong, I couldn't use my own magic and it was a very even fight. The kid tripped me and quickly ran to a knife, he held it up and looked at me,"You sound like the threat to me, I am just doing my job..."

I nodded,"I get that, I have met so many healers. All of them say the same things and I understand you can't help it. It's why you were created, simply to be good and do good things. Help humanity. Humanity which is this delicate being who needs help."

The kid looks at me, knife still up high.

"You are not helping others who are just like you, other healers, some trying to live their lives in private and you risk exposing them. Do I have to say it in another language or do you understand yet?" I plead.

"Put the knife down, we can talk this out and help you as much as you let us." I add.

The kid looks at me, unsure but then lowers the knife in his hand "You can talk to me all you want and I am sorry about others who are like me but I can't see little children die on my watch. I won't do it."

I look at him, I know that. I can tell he's honorable, just like Cora. I move quickly, without my magic and grab the knife from him and I hold his neck. His eyes look at me and I look at him back, it happens faster than I can help and I twist his neck, it cracks and the body goes limp in my hands. I gently lay it down. I stare down at the body, "Enough of that, need to get rid of it...." I look at Caius, I simply say. I hide whatever I actually felt, not much to be honest. The kid wasn't going to stop.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:23 pm

Caius helped to dispose of the body, hating every moment of such a dreadful evening. He fell quiet, simply assisting the god in doing whatever was necessary. He'd never had to kill an innocent before. Watching it happen and doing nothing was just as bad, if not worse.

On the drive home, Lochlan suggested Caius return to New York to keep watch over Cora's family. Both men knew that Caius wouldn't want to hang around when Lochlan gave Cora the news.

"It was the safest call," Caius said softly as he watched the blur of the passing streetlamps through the windows. Lochlan was more than aware of this fact; he'd said it more to convince himself than anyone else.

The god in the driver's seat said nothing. Caius smoothed out the wrinkles in his jacket and watched as their house came into view. Cora was on the porch before the car was in park.

"Please do give Cora my most sincere apologies," he said at last, and then he was gone.

I've been a mess. Nearly three hours have passed, and nothing. No word, no nothing. Either they had a really good and fruitful discussion, or the Healer is dead. Given my husband's anger, and Caius' inclination to suddenly agree with him, I'm not a fan of his odds.

I'm rushing up to the car as soon as Lochlan is out. I could've sworn I saw Caius when they were approaching, but now we're alone.

"Well?" I ask, my heart in my throat, goosebumps coating my bare limbs in the crisp night air. "What happened?"
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:32 pm

I looked at Cora, I know she is a healer but some times this softness gets to me. She comes across all confident but deep down, she wants this world to be happy and everyone get along. The human world doesn't do any of that, hell look at Hitler! That was a fun one to try and ignore. Healers were all around that. We had to stay out of the way, it was not our fight.

I went inside and went to a bar area in the basement, grabbing a bottle and pouring a drink. Cora is right behind me, getting madder by the second the longer I take to answer. I look at her, "I killed him, he did not want to stop using his ability. We asked him, yes both of us, several times. I knew it was a waste to even ask because he put himself into a job where he knows full well that he was going to heal people."

I finish the drink and I look at her, "So, their it is. Caius agreed and was too much of a coward to say until he finally did on the drive home. Why do you think he even told me? He could have waited until I was out of the house and told you privately. He wanted me there, I would deal with it."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 9:21 pm