The Vampire Diaries

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Vampire Diaries

A forum set up for discussion on the hit CW show The Vampire Diaries.

2 posters

The Highest Stakes

PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

The Highest Stakes - Page 4 Empty Re: The Highest Stakes

Post  PuppyWithATutu Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:34 am

Kira's eyes narrowed at Tyler. Something was... off.

Abel's voice confirmed her thoughts when he bounded into the room with a grin. "Liar liar, pants on fire, Tyler. With how annoying you were about learning compulsion, I bet you mind-whammied the shit out of some poor human to get these toys."

Tyler's smile faded in an instant. Suddenly, she knew the answer. She quirked an accusing brow at Tyler. "Well?"
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:42 am

Tyler looked at her,"So what? Stealing cannot be the worst thing I could do...can it? I wanted something and I got it. I have no money, what do you suggest I do? Take a night time job?"
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:09 pm

Kira rolled her eyes. "Or, you swallow your pride and ask Julian for some cash. He's more than generous. We all put in our work here and he knows that."

Abel knelt down near the stack of games that Tyler had compelled into his collection. "Is that the new Call Of Duty? Bro, we've got to team." Kira cleared her throat and he pivoted to face her. "Or not."
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:12 pm

Tyler looks at her, "Okay, so killing is allowed but stealing, bad. I am keeping all of this, I won't do it again?"

"And as you say, we all have a job to do..., yours is not having any fun I can see." He says, looking at her.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:26 pm

Kira reached over and turned off the television. "Honesty, Tyler," she grated. "We kill when it's needed. We do not steal. The people are not our enemy. Their government is."

Abel sighed. "Does he have to return this? Seriously, the kid's got good taste in games."

"Games," Kira repeated. "Gadgets and games." Abel took a step back, mindful of her change in moods. Suddenly, she picked up the stack of games and held them in her palm. "Far Cry," she murmured, reading the title off of the plastic box. She tossed it as if it were a frisbee, and it spiraled across the room, where it thudded loudly against a wall, smashing into pieces. "Halo. Assassin's Creed."

One by one, she listed names and tossed them across the room. Tyler and Abel stared on, helpless. "Games. Computer generated, useless time fillers. You've nothing but time."

With one last flick of her wrist, the rest of the games joined the others in a cracked and destroyed pile. "Eternity, Tyler. And this is what you want. To play and to compel yourself a video game store. This is not fun."

She stepped closer. "You're dead, Tyler." She kicked the edge of the Xbox at her feet and it skidded across the room, demolished to a pile of factory-made pieces when it collided with the stone wall. "Dead. And this is all nothing."
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:31 pm

Tyler watches his new xbox get destroyed, suddenly standing up and then looks at her, "I'm dead, thanks for reminding me...,if that means I have to lose everything about myself and walk around like you, who shows no emotion at all...then I guess I am fucked."

"Let me smash the rest for you..." He takes the Wii and throws it to the wall, the ps3 and stands back up. He walks out of the room and off to grab some blood.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:39 pm

Kira followed after Tyler, leaving a shocked Abel in her wake. "Are you angry, Tyler?" she kept on. "Be angry. Own it. Own what you are and the hand you've been dealt instead of cowering in your room and resorting to whatever mundane life you led as a human to feed your denial."

She watched as he ripped into a blood bag and sucked it dry. "Stomp around like a child, Tyler, and complain, or live. And Call Of Duty is not living."

He held her glare with just as much venom as she could, and damned if she wasn't impressed. She took a step closer. "Let me show you how to be a vampire. Let me show you real fun and you'll never return to some simulated life again."
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:40 pm

Tyler goes up to her, "You don't know anything about me but you showing me...fun, is something I can't say no to, so lead the way."

They go out into one of the cars, they speed off into the city and park near by a popular metal club. Tyler gets out and sees this, looking to her "You actually want to go in there?" He asks, slightly impressed.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:44 pm

Kira stepped out, grimacing at the pumping music. "I tolerate the music," she explained, smoothing her dress down her thighs. "I come for the drinks."

Patrons or actual alcohol, she didn't elaborate her meaning. Instead, she walked inside and waited for him to follow.
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:47 pm

He follows, checking her out and opens the door for her. They go in and a band can be seen playing and Tyler is beyond excited. 

Of course, making their way to the bar first and it's so crowded that they are squished next to each other. He eyes her slightly but then away, ordering the drinks and they take them, standing near the stage and watching.

Tyler drinks his beer and nods his head to the music, enjoying himself. Just then a drunk man bangs into Kira, causing her drink to spill all over her and Tyler grabs the guy, literally punches him in the face.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:53 pm

Kira patted her dress with the flat of her hand and snarled. Clumsy humans. When Tyler punched him, she was impressed. Also, worried. He had no idea of his strength now. If he'd put all of himself into that throw, the man's head would be rolling across the dance floor. Restraint was good progress, she noted.

But if there was any good victim, it was this man. She wouldn't let Tyler kill him, but this was a good practice run. He'd killed the last human he'd fed from. This one, she decided, would make for an excellent test in self control.

She grabbed onto the man's arm with one hand, and Tyler's with the other. She nodded her head toward the restrooms and gave Tyler a devilish grin. It wasn't hard for him to guess her intentions.
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:57 pm

They make their way into the restroom, locking the door and Kira compels the man to stay quiet. She looks at Tyler, who looks at the man and not sure what to do, he only has drank from that one human, who he ended up killing.

Kira shows her fangs and bites the man's neck, Tyler looks at the blood and the smell, it's the most powerful smell he has encountered. He extends his fangs and bites another part of the neck and grips tightly, so tight that the mans arm breaks but Tyler doesn't break off, continuing to drink.

Kira pulls him off and compels the man to forget it and leave.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:01 pm

Kira reached for a paper towel and handed it to Tyler. "Not bad," she appraised him. "Give it time and the smell of blood won't affect you as much. You already had the restraint not to reach for him again." She smirked. "Next time, let's try not to maim our donor."
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:04 pm

He looks at her, taking the towel and cleans his face. "It was definitely better than a blood bag..." They head back out and some more drinks, Kira leaves at one point to get some more and Tyler sees none other than Anya.

She spots him but looks away, he goes over to her.

"Hey..." he says awkwardly, she looks at him with a look of scared but slightly worried about him. 

"Hi..." She says, in the sweetest voice he's heard in a long time, wanting right there and then to turn her and be with her forever, about to ask her to come with him somewhere but he sees a guy come stand next to her and hand a drink.

Tyler sees this, as the guy kisses Anya's cheek.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:18 pm

Kira glanced over at Tyler, his eyes going from playful and serene to full of angst in an instant. Her heart -what little it could feel at times- hurt for him. She knew what it was like to miss someone. She knew it all too well.

Anya's gaze settled on Kira, and Kira took it as a challenge. She took Tyler by the hand and gave it a squeeze. "Come," she murmured, and before he could protest, she led him to the dance floor.
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:55 am

Tyler looked after Anya and then to Kira, the guitar was loud and Kira moved her hands up his chest. He let out a slight noise of pleasure as she leaned into him and kissed him on the lips, so gently. He gripped his hands into her hair and kissed back, not focused at all on Anya anymore.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:06 am

Kira caught Anya's gaze when she opened her eyes, and there was no mistaking the anger on the human's face. The look of shock and the drop of her jaw told Kira all she needed to know.

Kira narrowed her eyes, locked them on Anya's, and ground her hips against Tyler's. She opened her lips, teased his canines with her tongue, and allowed his own to dart inside. He wasn't a half bad kisser, she thought as he took his time tasting her, a promising growl escaping his throat and filling her ears as his hips rocked against her own.

Something stirred deep within her, but she wouldn't acknowledge it. Surely she felt for the boy. He was new; he was lost. And this was crossing all sorts of lines, surely, but if it helped take his mind off of the bitch and to show her just what she was missing, she'd oblige him this moment.
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:10 am

Tyler kept up his pace, holding her and kissing her passionately. There was no mistaking how hot she was and she didn't seem to be stopping, as he moved his hands down her body, as well as his lips to her neck and gently licked his way back up.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:18 am

Kira closed her eyes against the feel of his warm tongue idling along her neck and let herself lean back, supported by his arms locked tightly around her waist. She could practically hear the human's heartbeat across the club, feel the heat of her stare against their backs as Tyler enjoyed her. Perhaps he hadn't caught on that this was to send a message to his ex. He didn't seem to be doing much thinking at all right now.

Kira risked a glance back just in time to see Anya storming out of the club, her male companion left behind and oblivious to her display. With that mission accomplished, Kira pushed Tyler away and took a step back.

"Well, that was entertaining," she breathed. "We should go."
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:21 am

Tyler looks at her break off and really wanted to keep going, he looks and sees Anya left. Finally he nods in understanding,"I guess thank you...for that. Yeah, we can go."

They did so, making it back to the car and Tyler glances at her slightly but looks away,"Can we eat human food at all...?"
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:24 am

Kira hadn't expected that. Perhaps a "don't tell Julian", but certainly not a question about the vampire diet. She played along, ignoring his shifty eyes as she climbed inside the car. "We can if we want to mingle with humans undetected," she answered. "Would we willingly eat human food when there's blood to be had? No. Food tastes... off."
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:26 am

He thinks about that, curious as he slightly wanted a sub. Then he looks at her,"I can tell what you're thinking...,surprised I didn't ask about Julian? You know he will probably kill me, after finding out I licked you."
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:33 am

Kira shook her head. "I won't allow him. You're useful to us. We need vampires on our side."

She didn't tell him that Julian would be angry. That was a given. She also wouldn't be lying to Julian, either. He was her sire, her lover. He'd not once lied to her, and she wouldn't dare break his trust. Granted, she'd done a bit of that tonight. And she'd achieved more than make Tyler's ex lover jealous, if Tyler's sudden demeanor meant anything.

That hadn't been part of the plan. Still, Tyler's transition from who he was now to the vampire the clan needed him to be would certainly benefit from this. He needed to move on. He needed to focus.

She glanced to her side to find Tyler's gaze. "I am honest with him, Tyler. He will know we kissed. I was the initiator. There was nothing more between us."
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:38 am

Tyler looks at her, wanting to share he didn't want to stop but just nodded. They got back to the house and they headed inside, he bid her good night and walked off to his bedroom.

He made his way up and found Alexa outside his door, she leaned against it as he made his way to her. She finally says something, "Hey there...have a good night?"

He looks at her, she was no Kira that's for sure but considering she was with Julian for the night, he looked again at Alexa,"You could help make it better..." she smiled and they went into the bedroom, shutting his door.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:36 am

Kira could feel Julian's presence before she saw him. He was leaning against the doorway leading into their bedroom, his arms crossed, his eyes narrowed at her as she approached.

"You reek of him."

Kira shrugged off her dress and let it fall to the floor. "I kissed him." She bent to pick it up and balled the small piece of fabric in her fist. She met his gaze. Anyone else would fall to their knees at the sight of his glare, but not Kira. He was no harm to her. They both knew it.

He stood as still as stone before her, the bulk of his body blocking her entrance. Her nakedness did nothing for him now in the wake of his anger. "You kissed him," he repeated. His jaw was working hard, his body coiled so tightly that she couldn't help but admire his self control.

"I did," she answered. She took a step closer. "He was caught up with his human lover. She was there at a club with someone. We put on a show to play up her jealousy." She held his heated gaze and took a risk in lifting her hand to cradle his cheek. He moved not an inch. He didn't breathe. "I needed him to move on," she whispered. "It meant nothing."

Her words seemed to break him from whatever spell he was in. He grabbed hold of her wrist and pulled her hand from his face, and in an instant, he had her against the wall of their bedroom, both her hands above her head and pinned between his fist. "Nothing, you say?" he snarled, his hold on her bruising but anything but painful. She didn't resist. She didn't want to. Whatever pinprick of lust she'd felt at the club flared to life, magnified beneath the heat of his anger and worlds more intense.

"Nothing," she murmured.

Julian held on tighter, knowing she was never fazed by the violence in his actions. She thrived off of it. And from the way her thighs were pressed together and the sweet scent of her arousal filled his nostrils, she was downright desperate for it.

"The way he looks at you, Kira," he growled, pressing closer until his chest was flat against hers. "That is not nothing."

She writhed against him, her tongue darting out and dragging deliciously between her lips. "Nevertheless, Julian. I don't care. I've no desire for him. You can trust that."

Julian's eyes narrowed. "Tonight, lover, that was a betrayal of my trust. No matter your feelings."

Kira swallowed. There was no denying the guilt that his words brought upon. It smothered her. And he'd never once uttered those words to her before. She brought her head forward as much as his restraints allowed and dipped her chin in submission. "It won't happen again."

Just like that, he released his hold on her wrists until she slumped against the stone wall at her back, then caught her with a hand at the nape of her neck. "You're fucking right it won't," he snarled, and in seconds, he had her across the bedroom, his hand at her throat. Her knees spread for him and her back arched, her ass in the air as he positioned himself behind her. His pants came off quickly, and she groaned when he rubbed the head of his erection between her slick folds. Without a second thought, he plunged inside her.

Her cries echoed off the walls as he filled her, his hand still gripping her throat in a show of dominance. She let him. She craved it.

"Whose cock is inside you right now, Kira?" he growled, pulling out and slamming back with an even greater force than before, each thrust of his hips brutal in its delivery.

"Yours," she gasped, easing her hips back against his, anticipating the next punishing stroke, needing it.

"And whose cock do you want to come screaming for?" he demanded, tightening his hold on her throat while his free hand curled around the edge of her waist. He bucked into her again, reaching deeper than he had before.

Kira was a whimpering mess beneath him. "Your cock," she panted. "Only yours, Julian."

With another animalistic growl, he pulled back and rammed into her again. And again. And again. Her fists curled into the bedsheets, taking all he had to give her. She loved the pain, the intensity, the violence of every push of hips. He fucked her as if he hated her. As if his goal was not to make love, but to break her. And it was the only way she could find enjoyment in the act. Not with gentle words, not with sweet, loving strokes. That was reserved for a man from long ago. That was for the only one who'd ever truly, completely, owned her heart.

She wasn't lost in that thought for long. His last hard push sent her over the edge, her inner muscles clamping down on him and pulling him in deeper as he pumped his seed into a womb that would never again hold a child.

He remained inside her, his chest blanketing her back as he draped his body over her own, his hand letting up its grip on her throat. She sagged beneath him, spent. "Never again," she whispered, needing Julian to know. He was all she had. He was all she really wanted that would ever be within reach.

His lips pressed against the back of her neck, his kisses soothing and gentle, a vast difference from only moments earlier. "I know, my love," he murmured, the anger gone and replaced with the familiar reverence he showered upon her. He pulled out slowly and rolled onto his side, his arm grabbing her and pulling her close. The couple shared a kiss, limbs entwined and desires sated, before they let sleep pull them in.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:25 pm