The Vampire Diaries

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Vampire Diaries

A forum set up for discussion on the hit CW show The Vampire Diaries.

2 posters

Guarded: A Roleplay

PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Guarded: A Roleplay - Page 9 Empty Re: Guarded: A Roleplay

Post  PuppyWithATutu Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:42 am

I frown. "But you taught me how to knock a knife out of someone's hands, same with a gun, I can throw a mean right hook now and I know this because I'm pretty sure your shoulder is still bruised, so why don't we celebrate the fact that I'm now just as bad-ass as you?"

I offer Heath my best grin. "Let's enjoy the day, and then I can school you."
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:48 am

Heath just looks at her, "Sure..." she moves to walk away, he quickly goes to grab her and she's quick, almost elbowing him but he stops it. He let's go and she turns around to face him, "Okay, that was pretty good...you also knew it was me. You always want to go out, it's exhausting..."

She gives him a look. He sighs, "Alright, we'll do whatever it is you've planned..."
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:52 am

I look up at Heath, beaming. Being cooperative really does get you places with this man. I propose something, I drive it home, and he acquiesces. Feeling daring, I rise up to my tiptoes and plant a kiss on his cheek. "You're a sweetie, Heath," I say with a smile, and then I pluck up the purse I left on the edge of the table. "And I know the perfect place."
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:54 am

Heath pulls up to where Paige suggested they go, seeing the outside and as he steps out of the car. "Paint ball...?"

He looks over at her, "You wanted to go a paint ball place...?I hardly believe that." Adding a laugh.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:58 am

I stick my tongue out at him in response. "You won't let me shoot a real gun. It would make too much noise. This? Well, I'm a paintball virgin because it was never ladylike. You should have a one-up here, anyway, being all battlefield savvy and such. It'll be fun."

I toss him the bag I'd already prepared and it lands in his lap. "Clothes to get dirty. I've been planning this for a while because I know my shopping excursions are torture for you. Poor thing."
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:01 pm

Heath looks at her,"First of all...saying it's not lady like. It's one thing Paige, you have to change. Women are capable of doing anything, I have a friend in the Army, who yes is a Woman and she actually saved my life."

"You're tough...I want you to not go easy on me and show what you can really do." He says, holding the door for her, as they make their way in.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:06 pm

I stare at Heath, speechless. He actually volunteered something. We seem to both skirt around the heavy subjects, but I enjoy these little tidbits. For all the talking I do, I still don't do much sharing. I'm starting to feel like he's volunteering more of himself than I am. I feel a nudge of guilt for that somewhere deep inside. I'll tell him, I remind myself. Eventually.

"She saved your life?" I ask, curious. "So, like, what happened?"
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:10 pm

They were just getting their gear on, she was having a hard time tightening her jacket. He steps up and helps her, taking his time to answer. "It was my first tour, in Afghanistan and I was this tough,cocky shit. I was like that all through high school, even to the woman who saved me...I was ass, to be fair, she was hot."

He grabs the gun, "Anyways, one day we're doing a normal patrol and our jeep gets attacked, two guys get taken out and I would have been next, she quickly grabbed and pulled me back. We both ran for it and hid till the coast was clear..."

He looks at her, smiling, "You actually look pretty cute...,here you go." Handing her a gun.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:14 pm

Saint Heath, cocky? I want to laugh, but this story isn't one to laugh at. I wonder how many friends he's lost from the war. It hurts my heart to think of it.

I smile at Heath in return, my hand tight around the gun. I spin for him once in my thick, heavy jacket and smirk. "Cute? This bulky thing? I don't think I've ever looked sexier."

Heath smiles at that, and I light up inside. He has to stop doing that. "So, the woman who saved your life. Is she still in the Army?"
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:23 pm

He looks at her and smiles, "No...,come on. I want to see you try and kick my ass."

They head in.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Two hours later, Heath picks up his beer glass and cheers, "It was a good try...but you getting lost in the maze part of the course, was definitely the best part."
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:25 pm

I snort over the top of my beer and shake my head. "No, Detective, the best part was when you finally got hit, it was right in the ass."
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:00 pm

"That was not fair...,I was helping you and you shot me. Real nice. Keep yourself safe...while I go to the washroom." He stands up and walks off.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:37 am

I snort at Heath's words. Safe. I'm in a bar in Vermont. Cozying myself up in the stool, I lean over the bar and wink at the bartender. "A sex on the beach," I order, and his cheeks turn redder than the swirls on my dress. He's cute. Not as cute as Heath, naturally, but it's neither here nor there, really.

The bartender busies himself with making my drink, and I scan the bar. There aren't many patrons on a Thursday night, and that suits me just fine. Less douchebags to turn down.

I'm broken from my thoughts when the bartender clears his throat, and I turn as he sets my glass down before me. "On the house, sweetheart."

Sweet. "Thanks, sexy," I return with a wink, but before I have the chance to take a sip, someone knocks into me from the side. Seconds later, I feel a wetness pooling in my lap. The scent of beer fills my nostrils.

I jerk back to find whatever asshole sloshed his drink on my dress, and all I see is a dark figure in a hooded sweatshirt retreating, his hands shoved in his pockets. "Hey, dickhead!" I shout, but the man doesn't turn around.

The bartender, having seen what had happened, hands me a stack of napkins. His baby blues bore into mine. "Sorry about that jerk. Go wash yourself up," he suggests. "Ladies room is down by the exit."

I wad up the napkins and dab at my ruined, smelly dress. "Yeah, sure," I murmur. "Thanks. Hey, watch my drink if you're not too busy."

I slide out of my stool and make my way toward the bathrooms, grumbling to myself along the way. Seriously, what kind of asshole? I spy the little drawing of a faceless lady wearing a triangle dress on a heavy, wooden door, and put my hand on the handle. Just when I push the door open, a hand wraps around me and claps over my mouth. I squeal.

"Get the fuck-"

"Couldn't wait for your man, could you?" the man laughs, and then I'm being propelled inside, his front hard against my back. "This is hardly keeping safe, Blondie."

I jerk against his grasp, my heart beating a mile a minute, but he's as solid as steel. I can barely speak, at that, because his hand is as big as my face. He's just barely left enough room under my nostrils for me to breathe. His arm around my waist slides lower until the tip of his pinky finger touches the edge of the wet beer stain spreading along my dress.

"Mmm," he murmurs into my ear when I struggle against him. "Pussy's already wet and I haven't even gotten started. I must be good."

Oh, shit. I clench my eyes shut. Focus, focus. Think about Heath. The lessons. I go completely still in his hold.

"Ah, now that's better. Want it bad, don't you? Boss never said I couldn't make a move."

Boss? I try to speak again, but it comes out a panicked muffle. But I know that he's not trying so hard to restrain me now, because he thinks my fight is gone. Reserve that strength, Heath had told me. Let yourself go. Don't feel.

And so I don't. I don't freak, I don't scream. I bring my foot down hard on the toe of his boot, and before he can let out the first yelp, I twist and bring my elbow back hard. It crunches into his nose with an audible snap, and my attacker screams bloody murder. His arms release me at once, and thinking of Heath's very last and most important lesson, I run like hell.
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:46 am

Heath sees her running up to him, before he could ask what was wrong, she grabs him by the shirt and pulls him to follow her. He does so and they get into the car, just as another drives after them.

They are chased down the road, "How the hell did they find you...is what I want to know?" Just then, a bullet hits the car and Heath quickly pushes Paige down, as he drives.

"Take the wheel..." She does so, as he takes out his gun and shoots back. Heath finally hits the driver and their car goes off the road.

He moves Paige back and takes the wheel, driving past the house. "Can't go back there..but I already have a suitcase packed for you and in the trunk...in case this happened. I saw the guys face, did you actually manage to punch him...?" He looks at her, she's quiet.

"Paige...?"
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:51 am

I stare down at the beer stain on my dress, still in shock. Now that the fighting part is over, I'm alone to my thoughts and I'm processing what just happened. I'm feeling more than a little terrified.

I nod, or at least I think I do. "Foot and nose," I whisper in acknowledgment. "Never saw his face."

I watch Heath's profile as he takes in what I said. As soon as I'm sure he heard me, I stare down at my dress again. "He has a boss. And some guy threw a drink on me and that's why I walked off." I swallow hard, realizing my trauma for what it is. "He was actually going to rape me."
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:55 am

Heath looks at her and finally they get to a nice hotel a state away, they get into their suite. One bed and a couch, Heath decided to pay for it and not bother her Uncle for it, he sets down their bags on the couch.

Looks back and sees her, she's very quiet still as she helps herself to clean clothes. He feels bad leaving her, "Nothing would have happened..I would have known something was wrong, so don't think about what might have happened, because it never would have."
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:07 am

I shake my head. "No, I mean I knew you would come. It's just, he had his hand over my mouth and I freaked. Like, I know maybe I haven't really realized just what we're dealing with here but tonight... I don't know. It was so real. It made me think of... things. I was freaking petrified."

I clutch my chosen T-shirt to my chest like a security blanket and a shudder ripples through me that isn't entirely from the cold, wet beer on my dress. This is what shock feels like, I realize.

I meet Heath's gaze. "Sorry. I'm being all dramatic. You saved me. Hell, you taught me those moves and it all actually worked. And I knew you'd find me. You always do. You wouldn't let anything happen to me. I mean, I'm babbling, but it's true. I've never felt safer with anyone else. Why I'm saying this, I have not a twat's clue, and I reek of beer, so maybe I should just stop before I say more stupid things. Yeah, that's probably a good idea."
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:09 am

He looks at her, "Lucky for you...I like the smell of beer, I am also very proud of you." They stood closer.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:17 am

My mouth drops open at our nearness, me smelling of Budweiser and him of pure man and spice, and the next shudder I feel settles in a far more specific location. My gaze travels from his deep green eyes down to his chest. His shirt is tight tonight, his arms muscled and corded and glorious. The slut inside me, strengthened from booze, wants to fold him into my arms, wrap my legs around his waist and suggest that if he's not doing relationships he can feel free to do me instead, but I'm speechless in the end.

I bite my lip to keep myself from saying something bad and swallow to give myself time to think. Words, precious words, but I'm all too aware of the small distance between us and how only a few words could make him take a fateful step back.

"Proud?" I whisper.
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:21 am

He looks at her, giving a nod "You've come a long way...from that girl I first met. You can actually protect yourself. " He eyes the wet stain on her dress and looks at her, "I should actually make some calls, how they found you..."

Before he could turn around, he felt her lips on his and without thinking he kisses back.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:34 am

One kiss, my lips against Heath's soft, full mouth, and I feel a fire all the way from my head to my toes. I've never kissed a man like this. Never really wanted to. And fuck, does he know how to reciprocate.

I open my mouth to give him an entrance, and his tongue darts inside, slowly, testing the limits, and I meet it with my own. Even my imagination failed me when I'd wondered how it would feel to kiss this man. The reality is better than I can describe.

I whimper against his lips and fold my body into his, and he responds by bringing his hand to my cheek, cupping it with a gentleness that turns my need into an insatiable hunger.

One step back, then two, and my knees meet the back of the bed. I bow back against the mattress, and Heath follows, his body blanketing mine, leveling himself above me, imprisoning me by his arms on both sides of my head. I wouldn't dream of being anywhere else.

I let my hands roam where they may, down his biceps, the crooks of his arms, down his hard chest, as his tongue tangles with my own. It doesn't take long before I'm throbbing. God, I need this. I need more. I need all of him.

I reach up and fist my fingers into his hair, gripping him against me with all I have. My free hand darts between us and my fingers fumble for his jeans, and soon my hand is right where I want it. I cup his growing erection over the material and smooth my fingers in a delicate but desperate circle.
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:48 am

Heath moans into her mouth,as she starts touching him. It hits what he's doing but doesn't want to stop. He pushes her dress up and moves her straps down, kissing her all the same time.

He moved his finger over her special spot, already feeling how wet she is. He takes off his pants and shirt, she pulls him back quickly. He kisses her as he pulls her panties off and gently moves himself inside her.

She groans into his ear, he breaks off and looks her in the eyes, as he rocks his hips gently into her. She moves him off and holds him down, as she gets on top of him. He helps her pull her dress off and over her head.

She starts to ride him, as he moves into her more.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:02 am

I rotate my hips in a slow circle, allowing every inch of Heath to settle inside me, and let out a groan. "God, Heath."

He responds by bucking his hips into me with more force, and I quiver around him. His eyes, hooded emeralds beneath me, are lidded with ecstasy, and I take a moment to lean down and take his full lower lip between my teeth.

"I've wanted you like this for so long," I pant to him, my palms skimming his broad chest, feeling every piece of his tanned skin that I can as I work my hips against him, feeling him reach deeper inside me than any man had before.

Then, breaking away, I tip my head back and add speed to my movements, tucking my legs beneath me until I'm at a near crouch. My hands on my parted knees, I lift until I feel him slipping out from within me, and then I sink down, whimpering when I've taken all of him in that I can. Giving him a full view, my head pointed toward the ceiling, all of me open to him, I begin another rise and fall, and Heath stretches his arms forward to support my backside with each one. With the comfort of his warm hands and his strength keeping me upright, I pick up the pace until I'm slamming down on him, guttural, breathless moans escaping my lips as his mouth captures my left breast and his teeth bite down softly on my pebbled, needy nipple.

My legs fall to Heath's sides in an instant, weakened and overworked, and I fall into him, clutching him for all I have when the first shudders work their way through my body. Heath imprisons me in his strong arms, my chest against his, and leans me back, and his hips keep up with the work that I could not. He pumps into me, each thrust harder still, until we both come, me crying out and him groaning into the nook of my shoulder as he fills me, my exhausted hips still doing their best to grind back and milk him of every last drop.
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:12 am

Heath made a movement and looked to his side, Paige was passed out next to him. He sits up, thinking about last night, it was great sex but she was definitely not his job anymore. Uncle probably wouldn't like it.

Speaking of, he wanted to make a few calls about yesterday and find out how the hell they were found, as he made his way to move, she pulled him back down. He looks at her, as her eyes open, "Some of us still have to work..."
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:19 am

I manage a sleepy grin. "I finally manage to get you to put out, and you're back to work."

Then, thinking, I sit up. "You should probably know I'm on the pill," I inform him, pulling the blanket over my chest. "I don't have anything, also. I mean, I get checked. So there's really no reason why you can't ravish me with a quickie, Detective."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:56 pm