The Vampire Diaries

A forum set up for discussion on the hit CW show The Vampire Diaries.

An Illicit Attraction: A Roleplay

Sharon Salvatore

Re: An Illicit Attraction: A Roleplay

Post  Sharon Salvatore on Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:57 pm

Looking to the couch and back to her, "It's fine...,this is definitely not something I want to sign up for. Looking over my shoulder every 5 seconds, I know you're thinking about it too..."

He looked into her eyes, she was so beautiful but he had to shake it off,"It's weird..and anyways, I am fully committed to what I am doing with this business and I know you don't approve...so it wouldn't work anyways. Have a good Saturday Kara."

With that, he left and nothing more.
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu on Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:33 pm

Kara stayed at her brother's side one long week after Hayden's departure. He'd dropped out of college, that much she'd known, but she hadn't seen him come by the shop, either. Aside from Garrett's bedridden, pissed off demeanor, she felt downright lonely, and she couldn't just up and ask any of his boys whether they'd heard from Hayden. To ask would to admit that there had been something going on between them. To ask would almost be signing his death sentence, no matter how close he and her brother had grown.

Garrett had adopted the bell method to get her attention. JohnBoy had gotten it, no doubt knowing how fun it would be to get on Kara's nerves with the damned thing, and it had driven her insane the first day in.

Just as Kara was pushing a pot roast into the oven for their evening dinner, the ring of his bell interrupted her reverie. Groaning, she stood and crossed the hall towards his office, where he lay on the oversized couch they'd made into a bed.

"What?" she snapped.

Garrett's eyes narrowed, too. "I'm the one with the bullet wound, baby sis. Tone it the fuck down."

Kara snorted. "Grow some balls, Garrett. You've healed a lot by now. Half the reason you're still lying there is because you want me doting on you like I'm Mom."

Instead of saddening at the mention of their deceased mother, Garrett grinned. "And that's her roast I smell wafting from the oven, is it not? Extra onions and shit?"

His hand reached for the bell, and she crossed the room and snatched it out of his reach before he could ring it again. "What do you want, Gar?"

Garrett sat up in his seat and peered at her, his brown eyes softening beneath a furrowed brow. "I doubt my getting shot and inconveniencing you is what pissed in your cornflakes, doll. Spill it."

Kara stood, frozen. She'd never once lied to her brother. Perhaps she hadn't been all that honest about her and Hayden, but he'd never explicitly asked her, either. He could smell bullshit from a mile away, anyhow. It was what made him so good at being the boss.

She chewed on her lip. "He quit school," she whispered. "He told you it was only temporary, but when you saw you'd struck gold, you kept at it. That's what pissed in my cornflakes."

Garrett scoffed. "You and every fucking lady there is wanna change a man, sweets. Shit ain't that simple."

"I don't want him to change!" Kara squeaked, defensive. "All he wanted was to make it here in LA, to finish college and get himself a good job. I didn't want to see him get sucked into this shit."

Garrett's gaze fixed on her like that of a snake's eying its pray. "Fuck you care, Kar? I ain't seen you get so worked up about JohnBoy taking this job. Bear or Chocolate or Lopez, neither."

Neither of them consumed her every thought the way Hayden did, either, Kara wanted to dispute. But she didn't say it. She didn't dare.

"I just care, is all," Kara replied, but it sounded weak even to her ears. "He came to you because he needed money. He had no clue what was going on. Quite honestly, I think he still doesn't. He's not like your boys. They sought you out because they knew what you offered. Hayden was just trying to pay his way through college."

At that, Garrett stood. He favored his left leg, the other slightly hovering against his makeshift bed, and glared at Kara. "You can take that motherly shit elsewhere, Kar. Man's smart. He can figure out what he wants without you trying to change his ways."

Kara stared her brother down and took one step closer, then another, until their faces were inches apart. "Funny how you said that same shit about yourself," she seethed. "And look at you now. Bullet in the leg, three old ones in your chest that you never even had removed because wanted men can't get medical attention, and a few men who are more bound to you by fear than respect. And you're lying to yourself if you try saying you like where it's all gotten you. You hate it. And every day you're afraid it's going to be your last."

Garrett's gaze hardened into ice, just as Kara had known it would, and he reached for the crutches leaning against the wall. "This is what I get? Fine. You go ahead and be the heroine. March on over to Oak Hills and tell Hayden he's making a big fuckin' mistake. Tell him he's better off with a shitty job and no chance of finishing college anyway than working for me and making fucking gold. All for the sake of his pure goddamned soul."

He hobbled past her on his crutches, towering over her as he stopped in the doorway, and the look he gave her was as close to hatred as she'd ever get from anyone. She'd gone too far, and it was obvious. She cringed under the heat of his glare. "My boys and me, we ain't the only ones damned," he growled. And with that, he turned and left her to her silence.

Deflated as she was, Kara knew she'd gotten Garrett to do one thing he'd never have offered under any other circumstance: she knew where to find Hayden.

Leaving him with the task of removing the roast from the oven when the timer went off, Kara stalked off, got into her car and drove towards the Oak Hills apartment.
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore on Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:35 am

Hayden was just getting off of his date with the doctor, he was actually being a gentleman and decided to call it a night when he drove her home but perhaps tomorrow night they could have some fun.

He walked into his apartment, shutting the door. It was decked out, nice flat screen tv, accompanied by a massive leather couch. The apartment was decent size as well, he walked into the kitchen and helped himself to a beer and was about to get undressed as he took off his tie, when he heard a knock at the door.

He opened it,expecting it to be the doctor but instead he saw Kara, "Spare me the lecture, if you're not here to take your clothes off and have some fun with me...then I don't know why else you would be here?"
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu on Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:54 am

Hayden looked dashing in a suit, his collar loose and shirt buttons undone beneath his jacket, showing a few gorgeous inches of that promisingly fit chest as he stared her down. Kara had known he wouldn't fold, and truthfully, in that moment, she hardly cared. She'd spent a week worrying about this man she'd barely known a month, this man who was as infuriating as he was sexy, and it had her lower half clenching at the thought of him unraveling every tense and anxious piece of her and leaving her bare.

She hardly knew what it was he did to her, but it was obvious in his mere presence. He made her snarky retorts fall short, made her heart beat twice as hard to keep up, made the walls around her emotions crumble and fade away. No, she didn't want this life for him. But she was in it for the long haul, and somehow, losing him hurt more than thinking about what working for Garrett entailed.

The spicier half of Kara wanted to slap Hayden for his words, but the other half was more turned on than it had any right to be. Being with this man was wrong in every sense of the word, but then it all seemed to feel so right. He was a dealer, and he was her drug. Hayden was a habit that Kara never wanted to kick. She didn't think she could.

Stepping past the threshold until Hayden was forced to move with her, she shrugged off her jacket and let it pool around her ankles on the floor. "I told you you'd sold your soul to the Devil long before I even cared that you had," Kara breathed, taking slow strides until every inch of the distance between them had vanished. "I figure if you're going to Hell, I'm come along with you and just enjoy the goddamn ride."

And, staying true to his ultimatum welcome, she peeled off her top until she stood before him in her bra. In the next second, her bra was gone, too. Reaching out until her finger curled into the loops of his pants, she mashed his pelvis against her own and pressed her lips against his.
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore on Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:39 am

Hayden kissed back, he wasn't going to argue. This woman was hot as hell, he knew this. It drove him crazy not being able to touch her for this long. He shut the door behind her and picked her up, kissing her as he made his way to the bedroom.

Laying her down on the bed, he took his suit jacket off followed by his shirt. She was already working his pants off and he stepped out, she then kissed her way down his sculpted body and moved her hands to pull his boxers down.

He sprang free, helping hold her hair back as she moved his cock into her mouth. He gasped out,leaning his head back. "Kara...you seriously are great at this."

He could feel her smile, as she sucked him. Finally moving to her, he licked her nipples. Tugging slightly on them, "Perfect tits too..." He heard her moan as his hand moved lower and moved her jeans off, then started to rub her pussy outside the panties.

Kissing his way down and slid the panties off. He settled himself between her and licked from her inner thigh, which made her shiver, to her up her clit. Moaning himself, as he worked his tongue against her.

She started to rock her hips with his tongue, as he fucked her with it. It wasn't long before she orgasmed and came all over his face. He wiped his mouth on his comforter near by him and moved up to kiss her lips again.

He laid on his back and moved her on top, "Ride me like you promised..." He said, giving her butt a slap.

She rocked her hips into him and they moved so easily with each other. She bounced up and down, moving his hands to her tits as he cupped them and held them, as she kept going and going.

He moved her to her back and climb on top of her and kissed her passionately, he could tell it took her by surprise but she kissed back, he stroked up her thigh as he pushed himself to her.

He kissed her neck, it seemed like the sex was turning into making love and neither of them really realizing. As she held him close and he was all for it. He broke off and was about to cum when she took him in her mouth and swallowed him entirely.

He laid next to her, looking at her "You know..a job doesn't define you, I am good at this...but I am not going to turn into some dick, part of me feels that's what you want in a guy...someone tough, look at who you hang around with and how your brother is, but that's not me..."
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu on Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:08 am

Kara turned on her side until she was facing Hayden and caressed his chest with her fingertips. She shook her head at his words. "Hayden, I was attracted to you long before this. I liked how out of place you looked in the shop when you came in to ask for a job. I knew you were a good man. I knew the job didn't suit you, no matter how good you may be at it." She chuckled. "You were so fucking adorable, all pink in the cheeks, when I patted you down."

Knowing it was a risky move, Kara reached out regardless and took one of Hayden's hands into her own. She pulled it up to her lips and blessed each knuckle with a kiss. "I've been around bad men for too long, Hayden. It's why you were such a breath of fresh air. I've also seen what the job does to men. It changes them. At first I saw you as something fun, and then I got to know you. I didn't want you to get sucked into the lifestyle."

And now you've killed a man. She didn't say it, but it lingered in the air between them, heady and unspoken. "Hayden," she finally breathed, catching his blue gaze, "you're a grown man. I won't act like I don't know this. But just keep in mind what I've said. Keep in mind that there's always a choice. Do that much for me, at least."
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore on Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:13 am

Hayden looks at her,"It's not going to change me...so, you can relax. I am not like those other guys who work for your brother, half of them probably don't even know how to multiply."

He saw her smile and he smiled back, "Look...,I am doing well with this and I finally can live on my own two feet, before you stormed off...I didn't get that luxury of having all the money saved for me, my Aunt needed the money and I helped her as well, best I could...anyways, that's just how it is, I will be fine."

Looking at the time, "I am also hungry, every time after sex with you...I am starving." As he got up and went to the washroom, he finally came back and picked up his boxers, before he slipped them on. She was moving her hand on to his cock again and moved him towards her, she then tugged a little bit, "Kara.." He said, a little annoyed but she kept her hand on him.
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu on Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:30 pm

Kara gazed up at Hayden, feeling the weight of him in her palm, and stroked him a little harder. "Just letting you know," she whispered, grazing her thumb along his tip as her eyes bore into his. "I don't share. If this gets anywhere near another woman?"

She squeezed, earning her a sharp intake of breath from Hayden. "I'll kill the bitch. And then I'll cut this off and shove it down your throat."

Smiling sweetly, she kept her hand right where it was and dipped her head down low enough to run her tongue along his the plush underside of his head. "Understood?"
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore on Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:34 pm

Hayden looks at her, "You're crazy...you know that?" As she licked him still, "I guess you heard about my date with your brother's doctor?" She looked up at him, he looked back still, "Okay, it's all for you...hop on it any time you want."

He dipped lower and kissed her.

----------------------------------------------------------

It had been a few weeks and things were going great, apart from having to be kept a secret. Kara would stay at his place on weekends, or every other and tell her brother she was staying with college friends at their dorms.

One night, she was almost busted and had to go where she said. Calling Hayden and telling him the situation, he gave in and hung up. It wasn't long before Garrett texted him, saying he was having a party.

Not wanting him to get suspicious, Hayden showed up and had a few drinks. The house suddenly was filled with people and those people happened to be a few gorgeous women, it was turning into a wild party, tops where coming off.

Hayden was cornered by a woman,her hand rubbing the outside of his crotch and he said, he had to use the washroom. He goes into one upstairs, in Kara's room and calls her.

When she picks up,"I have women topless in front of me and wanting to suck my cock and I can't do anything..."
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu on Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:54 pm

Kara grinned into the phone. Her man was a smart one. She glanced around her, at the two girlfriends sprawled out on the couch around her, and rose.

"Hold on, baby," Kara whispered, her tone sensual enough to send her idea right through the distance between them. Facing her friends, she pointed to the phone and walked towards the door to her friend Vivian's dorm. With one nod in her direction, her friends excused her and focused their attention to the TV again.

As soon as Kara was out the door, she pulled the phone back to her ear. "You're alone?"

When he murmured his confirmation, she licked her lips and practically sprinted toward the bathroom. Thankfully, it was empty.

"Well, GQ, I won't have you go through this torture alone," she smiled into the phone, disappearing behind one of the stalls. She'd never had phone sex before, but now was as good a time as any. Just thinking of doing this with Hayden, of all people, had her hot and ready.

She slipped one finger through the front of her yoga pants and began to tug the material down, leaving her lower half clad only in the panties underneath. "Take off your clothes."
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore on Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:07 pm

Hayden grinned into the phone,"Oh I like where this is going..." he locks the bathroom door and takes off his t-shirt, jeans.

"What would you be doing to me right now? I know I would be kissing your neck while my hand took down the panties that I bought you..."

He could hear her moan, "Take them off..." hearing movement and then she finally spoke, "I have my fingers right on my pussy..."

"Wet your fingers and stick one in yourself..." He said, calmly. She did it and moaned, "Mmm..."

He took off his boxers and looked at how hard his cock was, "My cock is out...."

"I would be putting it my mouth baby, stroking it up and down with my tongue...while your hands are on my tits." She said, her breathing all over the place.

"Yes..can't forget about those, you have perfect tits after all. Keep playing with your pussy...I want to hear you." As he stroked his cock up and down.

"Oh Hayden..." She started to say, "Mm...you are the best girlfriend I have ever had." He confessed through his moans.

They both moaned and groaned, till finally they both yelled out.

"Tomorrow night..that is going to be real, I want to see you." As he washed up, his shoulder holding the phone. Kara started to say how she didn't know it was possible and finally he just nodded,"Well...thanks for the break, cya." He hung up.

Part of him missed her, he shook that off and came back downstairs. Drinking and drugs around, people have orgy's. This party was just crazy, Hayden knew full well because Kara wasn't in the house.

Garrett suddenly was beside him, arm around his neck "This is the guy...you have earned so many drinks my friend, only more gold to be made..." He said, handing Hayden a beer.

They chugged and chugged, finally Hayden snuck back into Kara's room and shut the door. Making sure no one had seen him. He got undressed into his boxers and looked around, he opened her underwear drawer and took out a pair of red panties.

He took those and had some more fun, putting them back and finally passing out.
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu on Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:18 pm

Kara had slipped out of the dorm bathrooms just as someone else was walking in. Her cheeks pink and flushed, she'd gone back to her friend's dorm just in time to pack up her things and disappear again while the rest of them were sleeping.

The moment she got into her car, her phone buzzed with an incoming text:

Those black and red panties I found R gonna be on U next time. Passing out on UR bed btw. -H

Kara grinned. He'd gone through her drawer. Well, she was a woman of her word. When she got back tonight, she'd put those on for him and wake him up the best way she knew how.
    ---

Kara couldn't remember the last time she'd had to sneak into her own home. The lights to the Mansion were all out, aside from one on Garrett's side of the house, and she saw movement through the windows. Having killed her headlights before even pulling into the driveway, Kara shut off the engine and waited. Minutes later, the lights died down and left the house peacefully black in the night.

As quietly as she could, she fiddled with the window to her bedroom, and only the smallest squeak made it known that she was there. Hayden was just a large lump beneath her covers when she made her way inside. She used the light of her phone to look through her top drawer, and found his favorite pair settled neatly on top. Naughty boy.

Kara stripped herself bare and slipped them on, and tiptoeing her way across the room, she peeled back the covers and crawled inside. Her top half completely veiled by the covers, Kara let her hands guide the way until she found the thin material of his boxers. She pulled them down slowly, attentive to the sounds of Hayden's slow and steady breathing, and let her tongue idle along the hot length of him until she felt him stir.
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore on Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:38 pm

Hayden woke the next morning, looking at a sleeping Kara next to him. Part of him really liked seeing her, only a few times did they get to spend the entire night together.

He heard his phone buzzing and looked to the bedside table, he opened the text and it was from Garrett and it read "Time to really do some work."

Kara woke from the noise and looked at Hayden, he kissed her but their was a knock at the door, "Kara..you home?" Garrett's voice. They both widened their eyes and Hayden quickly darted into the closet with his clothes in hand.

Kara managed to talk him out, Hayden was stuck in her room till Garrett went out. Hayden had texted back "Okay" and they agreed to meet somewhere, they heard the door shut and he hoped in her shower.

She joined of course, it was elephant in the room to not bring up Garrett and what he was asking Hayden to do. He finally gave her one last kiss, went to his apartment and changed and finally met Garrett at an apartment building on Hollywood Blvd.
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu on Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:47 pm

Garrett eyed Hayden, taking in the neatly tailored Armani suit in which he was garbed, and chuckled to himself. It looked like Garrett would be doing most of the dirty work. Clad in a shirt tight enough to hug his toned physique and as black as they came, Garrett was ready for business.

When Hayden approached, Garrett slapped one big hand on the other man's shoulder and gave it a squeeze. "Today, brother, I'm teaching you the other half of your job." With a small tilt of his head, he nodded towards the apartment building looming over them both. "Mr. Tillman up in 2B is late on payments."

Garrett studied Hayden's reaction intently, awaiting any cue that he wasn't up for it. Seeing nothing but acceptance, Garrett continued on.

"I visited him two weeks ago on your behalf and no dice. The rules are simple, GQ." He leaned in a little closer until he was sure he had Hayden's full attention. "First visit, we scare. Second, we maim. Third..." He let that last one hang in the air between them, its threat clear in the silence. "Well, you just hope it don't come to that."

Hefting his duffel bag over his shoulder, he turned until he was facing the building and beckoned Hayden to follow. "Watch and learn."
    -----

Garrett pounded three rough raps on 2B's door while Hayden lingered behind. "JohnBoy's scouting from outside," he added in a whisper. "Man's alone. Always get 'em alone."

The soft pounding of footsteps followed Garrett's knock, and the door swung open to reveal a man who looked to be in his early 40's, his hair shaved short, a sharp contrast to the three days' worth of stubble on his face. His eyes widened when he took in who his visitor was, and in less than a second, the door was closing in Garrett's face.

Garrett didn't let it. "Fuckin' pussy," he muttered, his palm shooting out to catch the door before it clicked shut and prying it back inside. The man inside quickly gave up and sprinted backwards into the room. Garrett's voice stopped him mid-run.

"Now, is that any way to treat a guest, Tillman?" Garrett called to him, crossing the threshold as if the place were his own, his steps sounding through the small room with a deadly grace that had the man's shoulders slumping in defeat. Garrett grinned. "Where's the Southern hospitality, sweetheart?"

The man took a step back, but his movements were withdrawn; he wasn't dumb enough to run any further. He just wanted distance. Fair enough.

Garrett pointed his thumb behind him to where Hayden stood. "This is my boy, GQ."

The man remained silent, his eyes glued to Garrett's small movements.

"Now, don't be shy, Tillman," Garrett prodded, speaking slowly as if chiding a small child. "Say, it's nice to meet you, GQ."

Tillman swallowed hard, his adam's apple bobbing up and down along his skinny throat. "Its nice to meet you, GQ." His voice was weak. He knew all too well what was coming.

"Now, what with all the sellers you limp dicks try to fuck in the ass with these arrangements, I guess it wouldn't be too bad if you didn't remember this one," Garrett replied, nodding towards Hayden. "But he sold to you earlier this month, and we ain't seen shit come from it. And underestimating my boys is a mistake you won't be making in the future."

The man's eyes, if possible, grew wider. "Please, man, look," he babbled, his arms raised at his sides. "I got child support to pay. Alimony. I've almost got the money I owe you, I swear. Look, just... just give me a week?"

Garrett smiled at that. Pursed his lips for a moment, as if letting the option roll around in his head for a bit. Then, frowning, he turned back to Hayden and let his bag drop to the floor. "You still with me, GQ?" he asked, his voice just low enough for Hayden to hear. "Cuz if you are, I'm gonna need you to watch that door. Folks get awfully squeaky when you reach for the gags."
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore on Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:12 pm

Hayden watched the scene unfold before him, what was Garrett actually going to do? He killed only in self-defense but was he ready for what he was about to witness now?

Garrett waited for a reply and Hayden gave a nod, standing near the door.
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu on Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:26 pm

While Tillman blubbered apologies about his late payments and promises of future cash, Garrett tended to his unused duffel bag. From within, he found a long, somewhat thick line of cloth and wrapped it around his fist. Also inside was a pair of brass knuckles, and he extracted those, too. When Tillman got a look at Garrett's choice of tools, he began to plead his case louder.

Having had enough, Garrett crossed the room in one quick stride and caught the man by his neck, one beefy arm restraining Tillman's shoulders. This tiny little shit wasn't going anywhere.

"Now, hush on up," Garrett scolded. "We ain't even gotten started yet."

When Tillman's lips opened to form a scream, Garrett wound the cotton string around his head and cupped his chin beneath one fist. He worked the cloth around twice more, leaving Tillman's jaw slack and his screams mere muffled whimpers that wouldn't escape the apartment door, and knotted it shut in the back. Having sufficiently gagged their guy, Garrett stepped back to admire his work.

"Door duty's over, GQ," he called over his shoulder, his gaze never straying from Tillman's face. "Just lock it nice and good."

Hayden was efficient in following orders, and soon he was mere feet behind Garrett.

"Before you get your panties in a twist, Tillman, this is only your second strike," Garrett explained. "First visit we warned you. This visit, you still didn't pay up. So me and my boys feel obligated to give you a little incentive before visit three rolls around."

He pushed Tillman back until he fell against a hard, wooden chair in the center of the living room. Kneeling until they were eye to eye, Garrett reached for his bag again and found the familiar roll of duct tape inside. "You're gonna want to make my boys real happy when that third visit rolls around, because there won't be a fourth."

Straightening his stance again, Garrett reached behind himself, ignoring Tillman's strangled cries, and offered Hayden the roll of tape. "Be a dear, GQ, and make sure our buddy is settled in real well."

Last edited by PuppyWithATutu on Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore on Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:29 pm

Hayden looked at Garrett and took the tape, he owed everything to Garrett, more than he will ever know.

He went over and taped Tillman's hands behind the chair, looking at the man "I can see where this is going and I don't need further instruction to do this..." He punched the man in the face, you could hear how hard it was.

The man moaned in pain, Garrett looked at Hayden impressed.
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu on Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:53 am

Garrett watched on as Hayden struck Tillman once, twice, and then a third time, before assessing the damage. His lip was split, and blood ran from his nose and seeped into his mouth through parted lips. GQ was more than just a pretty face.

"Please," Tillman blubbered, causing the blood to spatter the carpet beneath him. GQ stepped aside to avoid the spray.

"Tell me, Tillman," Garrett prodded, inching closer to their captive. "Where's all this money you say you've got?"

Tillman moaned and rocked his head back, one eye damned near swollen shut and the other close to getting there, too. "The bank."

So Garrett figured. "So, let's leave out the child support and the alimony to the wife who was smart enough to ditch your ass. What do you figure you've got left, hmm?"

The man sucked his lip between his teeth, cleaning up some of the blood that had gathered in the open wound. "Look, I swear I'll pay you-"

"Ah!" Garrett laughed, his gaze shooting from Tillman to Hayden. "I think we've got ourselves a little liar here, GQ."

What was left of Tillman's left eyelid widened. "No, I swear-"

"No, hey, no," Garrett smiled, kneeling again to meet Tillman's petrified gaze. "Man in your predicament does what he got to do to save his ass. I'd say the same shit, too, all tied up and suffering."

He cast a wink at Hayden, who stood awaiting further commands. "My boy's got a mean right hook, don't he, Tillman?"

Tillman trembled visibly at the reminder. Garrett took that as his answer. "Well, GQ, I better pass these on to you before you get any cuts on them hands of yours," he added, handing his pair of brass knuckles to Hayden. "You smart enough to know junkies and blood mixin' ain't good."

Hayden accepted them with a nod, then turned back to Tillman. Garrett was about to give the go-ahead when Tillman sat up straighter in his seat, his breathing labored when he tried to speak. "You've done what you came here to do. You scared me. Now leave and I'll get you the money." He spat a mouthful of blood. "I've got people coming. People you don't even want to-"

Garrett cut him off with a laugh. "You threatening us, sweetheart?"

Tillman grimaced, his sudden tough guy act fading just as quickly as it had come. "Why can't you just-"

"Oh, don't stop there, baby," Garrett grinned salaciously, grabbing a twin chair from across the room and straddling it as he faced the man. "It makes my balls all tingly, you talking dirty like that. Do go on. Tell me about these buddies that should have me shittin' myself in fear."

Apparently Garrett's sarcasm did Tillman in. For the first time in a while, he began to fight his restraints, his words oozing malice when he spoke. "You're not the only one who knows people. And they know you, Garrett, and every one of your boys."

Garrett could only grin. How many times had he heard this tired shit?

"They know the shop, they know the other ways you make your dirty money," Tillman spat. "And they know your tight fucking sister, too."

Garrett's grin disappeared in an instant. Hayden tensed as well, prepared for the worst. Slowly and steadily, though he felt anything but, Garrett went back to his bag of goods. From it, he withdrew a blowtorch, flaring it once in the air for dramatic effect, and crossed the distance between himself and Tillman's chair in seconds.

"Well, now, that comment ruined my party spirit, motherfucker," Garrett seethed, and the next time the vibrant blue flames roared to life, he made sure that Tillman wouldn't have it in him to talk any more shit.
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore on Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:03 am

Garrett went up to Hayden after the damage was done, Hayden kept a straight face. The men left with not another word mentioned.

Hayden went on the next few weeks, showing up to customers who owed money. He was beginning to get a reputation. He walked into buildings and people would scatter from him, knowing exactly who he worked for.

Part of it, he really liked. The power, the fear in people. Not to mention the money he was making, Kara didn't like it but it didn't stop him from buying her stuff either, jewelry, lingerie.

Life was good and though he knew dating Kara was going to bite him in the ass, he couldn't say no. He was powerless when it came to her.

He finally came home one night, it was around 11pm. He walked in and shut the door, seeing food on a table and Kara coming out in french maid outfit. She walked up to him and he eyed her, moving his hands to touch her and she held them back.

PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu on Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:00 am

Kara teetered around in Hayden's kitchen the following morning, humming contentedly to herself, a robe wrapped around her frame. Soon she'd wake him up the way she always did - with fantastic sex.

Just as the omelet she'd made for him was just about done, his cell phone rang from on top of the counter.

She glanced briefly at it, figuring she'd let it go to voicemail, and then her curiosity got the better of her. She swore that if it was Garrett, she'd hide the damned thing. She and Hayden barely got to see each other, as it was.

Seeing the name Sheryl flash across the screen was what did it. Kara flipped the phone open.

"Hayden? Baby?"

Kara's nose scrunched. What the hell?

"This is his girlfriend," Kara snapped, practically throwing the omelet from the pan onto Hayden's plate. "Who the fuck is this?"

There came a stuttered pause. Was this one of the party bitches who stalked Hayden at every party? Was it someone he'd dated before her? Or worse? Kara couldn't stand the thought.

"I'm his aunt," was the woman's muted reply.

Kara's face drained of color. The phone shifted in her hands, damned near falling to the floor in pieces. The only word she could muster was, "Oh."

Way to make a great first impression, Kara scolded herself.

"Hello?"

Hearing his aunt's soft voice in her ear brought Kara back. "Uh, yeah. Look, I'm so sorry. I thought-" Kara cleared her throat. "Hayden's kind of sleeping right now."

And now you've just admitted you spent the night at his place.

Quickly retracing steps to make herself something respectable, Kara fled the kitchen, the phone tucked against her ear. "Wait, I think he's waking up. Let me get him for you." Pausing outside the bedroom door, Kara stopped to say one last thing to his aunt.

"Ma'am, I'm so sorry. I don't want you to think I'm-"

Before she could finish her sentence, the door swung open and she was standing face-to-face with Hayden, his chest bare and wet, fresh from a shower. Swallowing down the awkwardness, she shoved the phone into his face. "Your aunt."

Then, having said all she'd needed to say, she ducked back into the kitchen.
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore on Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:06 am

Hayden took his phone from Kara smirking slightly and answered it, "Hey...,yeah she's quite a catch, no you'd like her..."

He got dressed as he continued talking, coming out into the kitchen and grabbing some coffee, "I really don't think she's up for doing that but I will be there, I can take a couple days off from school. Yes, okay, bye."

He hung up and looks at Kara, "She thinks you're hilarious, guess I should put Aunt on my phone..."
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu on Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:12 am

Kara felt herself getting red in the face. Since when had she cared what anyone thought of her? Suddenly having Hayden's beloved aunt's respect meant a lot more than Kara wanted to let on. She wanted Hayden's family to like her. She wanted the approval.

"How we've been dating all this time without my knowing your aunt's name is beyond me," Kara murmured, catching Hayden's grin as he poured himself a cup of coffee. "So, what wouldn't I be interested in?"
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore on Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:15 am

Hayden looks at her,"You've never asked her name and we don't do a whole lot of talking."

Kara smirked at that one, he looks at her "It's her birthday this weekend and I said I would go home and visit. Home is a very small town in Arizona, and I doubt you...big city, sister of a mob boss, would be interested in going to..."

He ate some of that omelette she was making.
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu on Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:22 am

Kara tilted a brow at Hayden. "I'm from one of the smallest towns there is in Texas," she replied dryly. "I miss it. I miss it more than anything. I'd love to join you."

Suddenly, she braced herself against the counter. There was one possibility she hadn't thought of. It hurt her to acknowledge the thought, but she had to voice it. It was almost rude not to. "Unless you'd rather I didn't?" she added, trying to sound nonchalant rather than offended. "If that's the case, I get it. I mean, family and all."
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore on Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:25 am

Hayden looks at her, putting down his fork and goes up to her. "I think introducing you...to my family, given our situation, you're not only just some woman I'm sleeping with."

Stroking her hair, "I can't even take you on a date, afraid someone is going to see us...but maybe in Yuma, I can do that."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:30 pm