The Vampire Diaries

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Vampire Diaries

A forum set up for discussion on the hit CW show The Vampire Diaries.

2 posters

An Illicit Attraction: A Roleplay

PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

An Illicit Attraction: A Roleplay - Page 17 Empty Re: An Illicit Attraction: A Roleplay

Post  PuppyWithATutu Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:22 pm

Garrett shook his head. "I ain't the kind of man allowed to pass judgment, but yeah... I'd say that's a first class dick."

He laughed a little to himself. It was funny he saw things the way he did when he was the one who'd killed and tortured men for doing far less. But he'd never hurt Selene or Jenny. He'd die before that happened. At least, he wouldn't do it on purpose. He'd screw up a lot, he figured, but he'd never intentionally drive her away.

He scooted a little closer, grabbed onto her legs, and pulled her across the couch until she was damned near sitting in his lap. He leaned his head forward and rested it on her shoulder, breathing her in. He smelled something lavender. Vanilla. Heavenly.

"Day's over," he smiled into her neck. "Nobody died. And, doll, you'll do well to remember you're better off without that fucktard in your life. Hell, maybe I ain't the best candidate, either, but the hell if I could ever leave you behind."

He hugged her close to his chest and wrapped his arms around her middle, and she relaxed against him. He placed a gentle kiss against her neck. "You're too damned perfect, baby girl."
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

An Illicit Attraction: A Roleplay - Page 17 Empty Re: An Illicit Attraction: A Roleplay

Post  Sharon Salvatore Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:43 pm

Selene kissed him and started to move her hands, underneath his shirt and kissed down his neck. His hands wrapped around her ass but suddenly he stopped, as he looked behind Selene, as did she. Jenny was there.

"I had a bad dream..." Jenny said, holding a teddy bear.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:50 pm

Garrett sucked in a breath and quickly rearranged himself, then turned on that full wattage smile he reserved only for her. "Well, come on, Miss Jenny," he said, beckoning her and moving away from Selene. She plopped in between them and curled up into her mother's arms, her feet nestled in Garrett's lap. He sneaked a glance at Selene and smirked.

"Which monster's butt do I need to kick, huh?" he asked Jenny, poking her leg lightly with the tip of his finger. "I'm the Cowboy Hulk, after all."
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:47 am

So Jenny was nervous about her upcoming soccer game, it turned out. After picking her up from her last practice, he'd been jamming to rock. When she'd asked what it was and then asked him to turn it up, Garrett had surged with pride. He had himself a rocker girl. More than happy to oblige her, he did.

The next day he'd gifted her with an iPod that was already loaded with his favorite tunes - all edited, of course. She was in love with it. She fiddled with the touch screen, downloading Angry Birds and God knew what else when he assured her price wasn't an issue, and she sat in the backseat of the car doing just that on her way to the game.

As Garrett steered towards the elementary school with Selene at his side, he cast a glance at Jenny in the rearview mirror. "How's it going back there, Rockstar?"

Jenny's mouth pulled to the side. She tapped at the screen of her newest toy. "I can't get all the pigs this time. Poor birds."

Beside him, Selene laughed. "Pretty macabre game," he murmured, but didn't offer anything till they were there. He turned back to her and peeled an earbud from her ear. "We're here. You ready to own these people?"

She looked a little nervous, still. Selene patted her knee. "Just listen to your music," her mother assured her. "You won't feel those nerves as much."

Garrett grinned. "Darn right." It was still hard not to cuss in front of the little one, but he was faring well. "Blast them tunes until you get called, Rockstar. Sound like a plan?"

Smiling, Jenny put the earbud back into her ear and nodded, lost in her own world again.
    -----

Garrett purchased two drinks and some snacks and brought them into the stands, handing Selene her half. From where he sat, he could see Jenny huddled in her corner on the bench, her earbuds in, her little head swaying to the beat. He straightened up when the coach wandered over and tapped Jenny on the shoulder.

She looked up, the coach said something, and he could tell by the way her body slumped forward and she offered up her iPod to the man that she wasn't being allowed to relax before the game. Garrett gritted his teeth. "The fuck was that?" he raged.

Selene grabbed his arm. "Don't."

Garrett shrugged it off. "Fists ain't gonna be swinging, Selene. I'm just gonna-"

He stopped when he caught sight of Ben on the bleacher beneath his feet, his arm around Sarah. He glanced back and gave Garrett a shit-eating grin.

"I'm starting to wonder which of my girls you're dating," Ben said, his eyes narrowing at Garrett.

Selene, who'd heard Ben's words, piped up to speak, but Garrett held up a hand for silence. He was still standing, and Ben was glued to his seat, his head a mere foot away from Garrett's crotch.

"While you're down there, sweet thing," Garrett smiled at Ben, "how's about you make that mouth useful and suck my dick?"

That wasn't what Ben had expected, clearly, nor was it what anyone in the stands had wanted to hear. He heard a few protests from people nearby holding bundles of babies in their arms. Oh, fuck them.

Having said all he needed to say, Garrett stomped off towards Jenny. Thanks to Ben's interruption, the coach was nowhere to be seen. He knelt down next to Jenny, her eyes sad, her lip trembling. Kid had a major case of butterflies.

"No tunes?" Garrett asked, his tone softening at the hurt on her face.

Jenny shook her head. Sniffled. "Coach took it away. He said it was a distraction."

Garrett sighed. "Some people ain't so nice, huh?"

Jenny shook her head. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to get it taken away."

Garrett put his hand on her shoulder. "Don't you worry. You'll get it back." Her head was still down, so he cradled her face with the palm of his hand until she was forced to meet his gaze. "Chin up, Rockstar."

Jenny smiled. With that done, he walked off. Now that Ben had sufficiently pissed him off for the second time in a row, he had an idea. First stop was his jeep. He pulled Nine Inch Nails from the CD player and spun it around his finger, his eyes traveling the parking lot for signs of Ben's car.

Bingo.

He strode towards it, finding it unlocked and just begging to be broken into. What a dumbass. He opened the door, cranked the engine, and stuffed the CD inside. Music began to blare, and Garrett pressed through until he found Jenny's favorite. As soon as it began, he turned the volume up. Loud.

The truck buzzed from the vibrations, and the concrete beneath him shook. Grinning, Garrett watched as everyone stirred from the noise, some pointing towards the parking lot, some clapping their hands over their ears, some actually laughing. He caught Jenny's eye from where she sat on the bench, and her smile was bigger than he'd ever seen it.

He gave her a grin right back and raised his fist in the air, tucking in his middle and ring fingers and crossing his thumb over them both. She returned the rocker's gesture right back and bobbed her head.

Sure, the music wouldn't last long once the other adults found the source of it and stopped, but it did the trick. The coach, the lanky, unassuming asshole of a coach, was fuming and red-faced, demanding that the noise stop. Somebody ran towards the parking lot, shouting about a truck. The song was almost over by the time they found the source, but it was no matter. He'd locked it and taken the keys with him. They jingled in his pocket as he made his way back to Selene.

The look on her face made it clear she knew. But she smiled. An incredulous, I-can't-believe-you smile that came with a shake of her head, but it was there nonetheless. Garrett shrugged his massive shoulders and nudged her. "Pretty sure your ex is about to get kicked out," he warned her, but his smirk made it clear he was rejoicing in the idea. Selene only laughed harder, wrapped up in the moment, in the sight of her daughter spinning circles around the bench, getting lost in the blaring music.

Men approached Ben. They'd been shouting out the offending truck's license plate number, and he'd stood to claim it, confused and incensed. When he glared back at Garrett, it was obvious he knew. Garrett grinned and fished into his pocket. He tossed the keys at Ben. "Next time you might lock those doors, pretty boy," he called out, but they were already tugging him towards the parking lot.

In moments, the music quieted, but it was already time to begin the game. Garrett called out to his Rockstar, cheering her on with every move, Selene right behind him. She smiled back, reveling in the attention and the praise, and soon she turned into a showoff. Leaps, pounces, kicks that earned score after score for her team, and soon they won.

Wrapped up in the moment once she'd barreled into his arms, he'd grinned at Selene. "That's our girl," he'd said, and it had come without an ounce of thought. He'd just said it, accepted it as if she were his own, and he'd seen the hesitant smile she'd given him in return. He understood her fear and he let it slide. But he also understood that he'd do whatever he could to prove he could be this. The guardian, the boyfriend, hell, maybe even the husband. Who else would put up with him and accept him for all his shit? What other woman did he even want to try it with? None. Not a single one.

Ben had trumped back to Garrett a few minutes later, the fires of Hell burning behind his eyes. "Parking lot," he'd ordered. "Now."

Garrett had obliged him. One punch, and the man was down. He didn't go overboard. Selene wouldn't like it. Hell, Ben had thrown the first hit. It was his own fault he'd had terrible aim.

Then, an afterthought, really, he'd reached back into Ben's truck and retrieved his CD. Clutching that and stepping over Ben's body, he'd gone back to join his girls.
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:24 am

It had been two years and Hayden was a free man. Kara had brought their daughter Emma, to visit him many times before but as he left the prison and saw her waiting, holding a two year old in her arms. The baby held out for Hayden and he took it into his arms.

Kara was still living in the same apartment but was working as a teacher, Hayden was relieved to know she had a good paying job and was able to provide for herself and Emma. The idea of what he was going to do next, he had no idea but he certainly made himself at home for couple nights with Kara.

He would take care of Emma, while she went to work. It saved her a lot on day care that's for sure. Of course Hayden did look after Jenny a lot when she was baby. Speaking of, Kara mentioned Selene was dating someone, they kept in contact while he was in prison.

They headed out to Arizona for a weekend, Jenny's 8th birthday party. They walked in and Jenny ran over to Hayden, hugging him so tightly. He handed her a present, she took it and hugged tightly looking to her mom, who told her to go put it with her other gifts.

Hayden stood up straight and gave Selene a hug, he broke off and looked at her,"So...whose the guy?"
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:26 pm

Garrett watched the reunion from a distance at Selene's side. He knew she was itching to greet her cousin; he could see it in her eyes. He nudged her shoulder and gave her a kiss on the neck. "Go on," he smiled, nodding his head towards the others. "He sees me, it ain't gonna be such a party."

She walked off, the next in line for hugs, and embraced Hayden the moment he set Jenny down. Garrett leaned against the wall, his arms crossed, watching the scene take place. He couldn't ignore the pang of guilt in his heart for being the one to delay these things. Two years wasn't nearly as much as it could have been, but it hadn't helped him in the likability department. There'd been a time when he'd been sure Kara would never want to speak to him again. A time when he thought that no matter how hard he tried, Selene wouldn't see the ounce of good that was left in him.

But when Kara caught sight of him, she smiled. He'd shown up at her doorstep during a trip to L.A., and she'd been about to burst. She'd thanked him for giving Hayden a lawyer, for all the covered expenses, and just when he'd asked if there was anything else he could do, to beckon Selene inside from the cold, Kara's water had broken.

After the initial panic set in, Garrett and Selene had led Kara to their car and driven her to the hospital, Garrett praying along the way that she didn't give birth in the back of his Jeep.

What felt like years later, little Emma had been born. His niece, with Kara's button nose and soft facial features, with Hayden's blindingly blue eyes, had stolen his heart. He'd gotten to hold her, if only for a while, and in that moment all had been right in the world.

And now, two years later, he saw the same little girl, albeit older, resting in Kara's arms. His heart swelled. He wanted to hold her like he'd done that day. To shower her with gifts and to spoil her silly, to do everything right for her that he'd never truly done for Kara. To stop living life wrong for all the right reasons.

He thought of Chocolate, of JohnBoy, who were holding up the shop in his absence. Drugs were still selling like crazy, but Garrett rarely came back to California to be a part of it. He had more than enough money, still. And Selene hated it when he went back. He assured her he wasn't out busting skulls anymore, but the issue remained: he still made his money the way he always had. But she let him do one thing for her: get her a house. Nothing too showy, but definitely better than the apartment she'd had. It had a long, winding driveway, living room windows that stretched from the floor to the ceiling, and a pool out back. Jenny had her own large bedroom, decorated in princess themes, and a surround sound system that would make other eight-year-olds weep.

When Selene broke away, he noticed Hayden's gaze perusing the house, impressed. "Who's the guy?" he heard.

Well, shit. Garrett pushed away from the wall and walked up behind Hayden. "That'd be me."

Last edited by PuppyWithATutu on Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:37 pm

Hayden looked at the man behind him, his face controlled but his eyes told a very different story. Finally it all started to make sense,"Now...it all makes sense, why you got me that lawyer. Guess I should be thanking Selene...for that?"

Looks at Selene, who nods. Selene looks at him,"It wasn't planned...trust me."

Hayden looks again at Garrett,"How does it feel...being a hypocrite?"
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:42 pm

Garrett gritted his teeth. It was one thing to feel bad - it was another to have it rubbed in your face. He had his pride, if nothing else. "I got you that lawyer, didn't I?"

He looked down at Jenny, who'd begun tugging on his leg, beaming about the present Hayden had brought her. He offered her a smile, and then focused his attention back on Hayden. "I'd want to have a chat with me, too," he offered. "But if we do this, it'll be outside. You can lay into me all you want."

Hell, he owed Hayden that much. Garrett, a little over two years ago, would never have uttered those words. But, catching Selene gazing at him with love in her eyes, he figured some things were worth letting go. So long as he kept her and what they had.
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:44 pm

Hayden looks at him,"Not worth my time...,excuse me." He says, going to grab a drink. Kara was left with Selene and Garrett.

Selene looks at Kara, "Yeah...I knew that wasn't going to go over well."

Meanwhile, Hayden spoke with his Aunt. She still had no idea he was in prison all this time but they caught up.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:56 pm

Kara smiled at Garrett. He was uneasy, to say the least. He shifted from one foot to the other, heaving heavy sighs right and left. His gaze rested on Emma.

"You want to hold her?" Kara asked. It was more than a question. It was forgiveness. And Garrett's eyes lit up. He nodded, trying to appear nonchalant but failing miserably at it, and she handed Emma over.

Garrett held Emma against his chest, his forearm supporting her weight and the other at the small of her back, and big, blue eyes stared back at him.

"Hey there, baby doll," he smiled, freeing one hand and placing it between them. She caught his finger in her little fist and gave it a squeeze. "You remember me? I'm your Uncle Garrett."

He bounced her on top of his arm, and she giggled at the movement. Garrett smiled even wider and cast a glance over her shoulder at Kara. "She's perfect, Sis."

Kara smirked. "What a bad-ass you turned out to be."

Garrett stuck his tongue out for Emma's benefit, and Emma erupted into another fit of giggles. "Kar, I'd hate me if I were you," he admitted, his voice softening, as if Emma herself would pay so much attention to his words. "How you don't, I got no idea."

When Emma leaned back, again seeking the warmth of her mother's arms, Kara took her into her arms once again. Her gaze leveled on Garrett's. "You're my brother. I know you feel bad. It's Hayden who needs the apology."

Garrett looked back, at the quiet embrace that Hayden and Sheryl were now sharing, and his lips thinned into a flat line. "Yeah. Not so sure that'll help me."

Kara quieted at that. She smiled again. "So, you and Selene are still kicking?"

His answering grin was all she needed. "Doll, we're not just kicking." She watched him, at the way he turned to find Selene in the room full of people, at the reverence and appreciation in his eyes when she met his gaze. He turned back to Kara. "I'm gonna marry that woman."
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:44 am

The party went on, Jenny opened her presents and showed her mom, also Garrett. Hayden sat next to Kara, as he held Emma on his knee. He couldn't help but notice how much Jenny seemed to adore Garrett.

Much later on, Hayden could see Garrett outside and ventured out. He went over,"Let me guess...Selene doesn't let you smoke inside?"

He stood near him, they stood on the backyard deck.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:49 am

Garrett took a long pull of his cigarette in silence. He could feel his nerves settling down. All the thoughts running rampant in his mind took a backseat to the soothing menthol he let take over. Cancer sticks, Selene called them. Not the most original, but she was right. But after all he'd done to change for her, he doubted smoking was the biggest issue. So there he stood, finishing off his pack of Newports before he was allowed to venture back inside.

He cast a sideways glance at Hayden and snickered. "Nope. No matter that I bought the house. But I'm whipped." He smiled at the thought.

Then, remembering just who he was talking to, he dropped the filter to the ground and stubbed it out with the toe of his boot. He looked at Hayden and stretched his arms by his sides.

"I know all you been wanting to do since you saw me is get a good hit in," he offered. "So here's your chance."
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:53 am

Hayden looks at him,"I'm suddenly just...understanding how you felt, I don't like you with my cousin either. She has a kid, getting involved with someone like you...funny how life can change your perspective."

He glared at him, not liking the guy one bit.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:07 am

Garrett glared right back. "I ain't in the business anymore."

That seemed to stump Hayden. Garrett delighted in the fact that he'd gotten St. Hayden reduced to silence. Then, he sighed. "I am, and I ain't," he corrected himself. "I handed it over to JohnBoy and Chocolate. I'm liking it down here. Hell, it ain't as fun as L.A., but I got Selene. I got Jenny. And whether you hate me or not, I'm doing my best to do right by 'em."

Garrett figured this would be a while, so he pulled another cigarette from his pack and lit up again. "I know as well as anybody that I'm not perfect. But damned if I'm leaving Selene." He met Hayden's gaze. "So if you want to give me shit for setting you up and taking two years from your girls' lives, then by all means, do it. But Selene? I'd die for that woman. For Jenny, too. And rest assured I treat them right."
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:10 am

Hayden looks at him,"Maybe you're seeing the difference between you and I, finally, I'm not you. One of my great appeals to your sister. My cousin is clearly an idiot but she will learn that eventually, I am just sad for Jenny having to be in the middle of it."

He walked off to go back inside.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:13 am

Garrett shook his head and took another drag of his Newport. Why did Hayden go out of his way to talk shit? Granted, Garrett understood, but he'd rather be punched in the face than hear what he already knew to be true. He didn't deserve Selene.

But calling Selene an idiot was another story.

Narrowing his eyes at Hayden's retreating figure, Garrett dropped the butt to the ground and stomped it out. "Yeah, nice chat."
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:15 am

Hayden turned back around, "Since you've asked so nicely..." He punched him right in the face, it was a good hit as well. Two years of being in a prison was behind that punch. He walks back inside the house, grabbing a beer.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:24 am

Garrett clutched his nose. It was flowing blood freely now, and throbbing like a bitch. Hell, he'd had it coming. He watched Hayden stalk back inside and chuckled to himself. GQ still had one hell of a right hook.

Garrett followed behind a few moments later, his fist under his nose. He wasn't quite sure what he'd say if Jenny saw him. He'd never lied to the girl, but this was her special day. Hulks get nosebleeds, he'd tell her. That was good enough. She was eight. But she wasn't Selene.

As soon as the door closed shut behind him, Selene came running up to him, eyes wide. He waved her off. "Kid got it out of his system," he explained. As if it weren't obvious. "Let me go clean this up and we'll wrap up the party."

Selene wasn't placated in the least. But even with a bloody nose, Garrett had faith in the magic of his charm. Hooking one long arm around her waist and twirling her until she landed under the crook of his arm, he pressed her tightly to his chest. "I'll expect you to nurse me back to good health, though, darlin'."
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:27 am

Selene went over to Hayden, "Did you have to do it today Hayden?" Hayden drinks his beer, Kara was next to him. "Wasn't planning on it, I had my revenge plan perfectly thought out in my head...ideas that were much worse than a punch in the face."

He drank some more, Selene looks at him "He's changed, please don't be that way..."

"It's done, do what you want with your life Selene..." He says, Selene walks off frustrated.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:31 am

Kara made a grab for Hayden's arm and gave it a tight squeeze. "Hayden, it's done," she whispered. "I know you're mad, but you just got out. Give it time. You may not see it, but he does feel guilty for setting you up. He's trying."
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:32 am

Hayden looks at Kara, "Did I get an apology? Or did he speak a language only all of you naive idiots can hear and I can't? I'm over it, I am...he just needs to stay out of my face."

He gets up and goes to get another beer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hayden woke up next to Kara, he had a few too many beers. He sat up and saw Kara sit next to him,handing some Tylenol and glass of water. "You are the best woman a guy could ask for..." he sat up and took it.

Kara leaned in and he kissed her, setting the empty glass on the bedside table. Hayden moved her more on top of him and the strap of her tank shirt down, when they heard a cry and knew Emma was awake.

Kara broke off, having sex was not as simple as it used to be. Hayden looks at her, kisses her again and goes to have a shower.

They spend the day touring his town, going to a park and having a picnic. Kara had a wedding magazine out and kept asking him what kind of napkins he'd like. To keep her happy, he would just say "I like whatever you like babe..."

He pushed Emma on the swings and finally, Selene called and told him the BBQ dinner is still on. Hayden was planning to leave on Sunday, which was tomorrow. He hangs up and looks at Kara, "Your brother...,he did this to himself. All this hate...."
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:24 am

Kara sighed and pulled Hayden in until their bodies were mere inches apart, her hands cradling his cheeks. "Baby, I know. He knows. And I don't expect you two to be friends again, but he is trying. You have to admit he is. Jenny's in love with him, and so is Selene. And the way he is around them? It's like he's already family. Hayden, I want that for him."

She leaned closer until their foreheads were touching, lowered her voice to a whisper. "All this anger, it'll get you nowhere. You have a right to be mad, yes, but please just go with it today. It's our last day here. Let's leave it on good terms."
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:29 am

He looks at her, finally gives in and just nods. "We'll try it your way..."

They finally make it over to the house, Selene lets them in. Hayden looks around, "Aunt Sheryl not coming...?"

He says with surprise, Selene chuckles "Mom has a date..."

Hayden looks at her with more surprise, "A date? Are you serious...?"

Selene nods, "You remember Todd? Barber..."

"Considering he cut my hair for years, yeah...him? I thought he was married?" Hayden said, Selene nods,"He was...,wife died. Took him some time but they are both really happy, it's so cute..."

"You're so...different, you're all girly." Hayden says, Selene slaps his arm,"I can still kick your ass..."

"You never kicked my ass..." He says, "Oh really...should I tell the story?" Selene said, Emma ran off to hang out with Jenny, who was given babysitting duty.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:39 am

Garrett figured that today was as good a day to drink as any. He and Hayden wouldn't be sharing pillow fights and gossiping about boys any time soon. Not that he wanted the camaraderie they'd once had, but it wouldn't hurt to have one evening without the relentless jabs and words of how Garrett didn't deserve Selene's love.

Standing behind the bar, Garrett took his sweet time pouring himself a glass of whiskey and mixing up a long island iced tea for Selene. When he was finished, he topped hers off with a slice of strawberry and a straw and brought it out to where she and Hayden stood.

Having overheard some of the conversation, Garrett extended the glass towards Selene and smiled. "Now, what's this story?" he asked, taking a sip of his whiskey. "I'm intrigued."
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:44 am

Hayden looks at Garrett, a bandage on his nose "Nice nose..." Selene looks at him,"Well...it was back when Hayden and I were 14..."

"Selene, stop..." Hayden says, "The more of a jackass you are, the more embarrassing stories I tell?" She warns him, they sit down and all have a drink in their hands. "So, back to my story..." She continued, Hayden rolls his eyes, "I'm going to start on the burgers..."

He got up and went out to the barbeque, he always did the grilling. Not used to having another guy in their lives.

"We were 14, Hayden was already getting girls attention...but he always pissed me off. Kept coming into my room, so finally, as we headed home from school..he tried to tease me in front of this group of girls, showing off but I instead tripped him, everyone laughed...yeah he wasn't happy with me for awhile."

Selene laughs.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:02 pm