The Vampire Diaries

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Vampire Diaries

A forum set up for discussion on the hit CW show The Vampire Diaries.

2 posters

An Illicit Attraction: A Roleplay

PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

An Illicit Attraction: A Roleplay - Page 10 Empty Re: An Illicit Attraction: A Roleplay

Post  PuppyWithATutu Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:40 pm

It was all too much for her tired brain to take in. Kara pulled at her hair. "Baby, slow down. You're in jail? What did you-" She swallowed, her confusion turning to rage. "What did my brother do?"
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

An Illicit Attraction: A Roleplay - Page 10 Empty Re: An Illicit Attraction: A Roleplay

Post  Sharon Salvatore Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:42 pm

Hayden tells her what happened, "It's bad Kara, I didn't know it was a cop...I was an idiot, this is fucked up."

In the background you hear, "5 more minutes pretty boy."

PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:47 pm

Kara sat up instantly, no longer tired nor confused. "You sold? You fucking sold!"

She threw the covers off her body and stumbled out of bed. "Hayden! Jesus fucking... You promised!"

She cradled her stomach. Fought back tears. No. He couldn't be in jail. They had a marriage to plan. They had a child to raise. She couldn't do this alone.
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:48 pm

Hayden's heart sank,"I know...I'm sorry, it was a mistake. He's such a fucking asshole...safe to say, I fully hate your brother."
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:53 pm

Kara's rage intensified at his words. It was obvious what Garrett had done. But he'd never forced Hayden to do it. He'd sold of his own free will. He'd broken their promise, too. He'd done what he'd sworn to her not once, but twice, he'd never again do.

"Of course he fucking set you up, Hayden! And you fell for it hook, line and fucking sinker!"

Tears were falling freely now, down her cheeks, her throat, the collar of her sleep shirt. Her voice shook. "God, Hayden, what did you just do to us?"
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:57 pm

Hayden put his head to the phone reciver,"Baby...I know, he's right. I don't deserve you. I went to him when a rough situation happened. I just, I can't explain why I did it...I was desperate, weak, it was easy to get all of this..."

"Time's up..." you hear in background, Hayden sighs, "Kara, I have to go...I love you, I do. I'm sorry." He hang up.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:21 pm

In a blind fit of midnight rage, Kara threw on some clothes and drove straight to Garrett's house. The house she used to share with him. How she hated it now. How it taunted her.

Either you're with me, his presence echoed through the imposing, wall-to-ceiling windows that surrounded an entire side of the house, or you're against me. It was in the garage full of classic muscle cars, in the winding driveway for an entrance, in the riches that she hadn't the least of now. It mocked her, the loss of it all, the loss of the brother whom she'd loved, whom she'd have died for. It told her, I'll do what I wish with your life, because I own it.

It was why Hayden was sitting in a jail cell while she reached for the pistol from beneath the dashboard of her car.

Unthinking, not caring, she marched up the steps. She'd cock it in his face. She'd demand he undo what he'd done. She'd haul his ass to the cops herself. At this moment, she'd do anything to have the father of her child back. To have Hayden back.

The door swung open the second she set foot on the porch, and Garrett's blank gaze met hers. "Well, you're right on time."

Not missing a beat, Kara drew the gun and held it inches from his face. "Give me one fucking reason not to put a bullet in your brain."

Garrett's eyes widened in surprise, but it hadn't been the first time he'd found himself staring down the barrel of a gun. After a time, it got old. Even from his sister, who'd never dared try it before. "Now, doll, you're not thinking clearly," he drawled, inching back a step. "The fact that you're threatening to shoot your only family in the face is proof that that kid wasn't good for you."

Kara's pointer finger trembled against the trigger. She gritted her teeth, her eyes glazing over, her skin aflame with a hatred she'd never felt so strongly in her life. She could kill him. She really could. "What the hell do you know about good?" she screamed.

Garrett sighed. "You mind getting that thing out of my face so we can have a real conversation?"

"A reason!" she barked, beginning to cry for the second time that night. A record. "One! Give me one!"

"Because I'm your brother?"

"That couldn't mean any fucking less to me right now, Garrett. He's a good man. He was stupid to trust you, but he's a good man."

"A good man gets a job," Garrett challenged. "A good man don't let money seduce him. A good man is true to his word when he promises his girl he ain't going back to what he done before. A good man deserves his girl's love."

"He deserves it more than you ever did," she seethed.

Suddenly, at those words, Garrett's face morphed into something monstrous. Her hand shook beneath the weight of the gun and his stare. "You can get the fuck out," he growled.

"Sure," Kara spat, but she made no move to lower the gun. "I'm done with you. I'm so fucking done."

"So you say."

Kara stared hard at her brother one last time, and true to her word, she took two steps back, then three, until she was standing and looking back at the house. Garrett remained inside the doorway, his eyes cold, his arms crossed.

But Kara didn't turn back to her car just yet.

The gun now hanging limply by her side, she fixed him with her gaze, her words dripping with menace and weakness and desperation all at once. "I'm pregnant with his child."

Then, with nothing left to say, she left a stricken Garrett where he stood, and disappeared into the darkness to find her car.
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:44 pm

It had been two weeks and Hayden was sent to Prison. As he awaited his trial, Kara refused to see him. She was pissed, he couldn't blame her for it.

One day, he is told he has a visitor and he goes into the room. All the other prisoners are waiting to see their loved one, as Selene walks through the door. He stands up and they hug. She backs off and looks at him,"I would hit you...if they didn't get pissed at me for it."

Hayden nods,"I actually want you too...have you seen Kara?"

She shakes her head, "I did call and she told me what happened, I wanted to come see you first and you tell me what happened."

Hayden didn't want to lie anymore, he told her exactly.

"This Garrett...is her brother?" She says, Hayden nods. Selene stands up. Hayden does as well,"What are you going to do?"

"Don't worry about it..." She says, starting to leave. "Selene...he's a scary guy, don't do anything stupid."

"You've done enough stupid, he's going to help get you out of this mess." She says, Hayden looks at her, "How's Aunt Sheryl, did you tell her?"

She looks back at him,"No, this would break her heart."

Hayden looks at her, "Selene, just stay here..."

"No one messes with my brother." She says and leaves, she looks for Garrett's auto or anyone who may know where it is. She finds it the address online, using her iphone. She walks into the shop and just around to the back, she goes over to Garrett at his desk.

"You the asshole who locked up my cousin?" She said, not afraid. She had the same guts Hayden did.http://shatterthebackboard.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Olivia-Wilde-1920x1200-005.jpg
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:27 pm

Killer green eyes, an ass that could cure the blindest of men, and six inch fuck-me heels, and Garrett perked up at the sight. No matter she'd called him an asshole. He knew he was, and he was no stranger to hearing it from women like this. She had no tits to speak of, but the ass and the attitude were all it took.

Turning on his charm for all it was worth, Garrett lifted a brow and leaned across his desk to take her in. "Well, hello to you, too, Miss Vixen Goddess," he drawled with a casual smile. "I'm assuming you didn't come in here for a tune-up?"
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:31 pm

She looked at him, she was in a black tank shirt and tight fitting jeans. She may be a mom but she was a hot mom.

"All this isn't going to work on me, trust me...you're going to fix what has happened to Hayden." She looks at him, "He's just a kid, okay..he screws your sister, hate to break it to you but she's hot, get over it already man."
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:39 pm

Garrett narrowed his eyes, but it wasn't the fearsome look he gave most who struck a nerve. It was a look of mere displeasure. He knew how to handle women and not scare them off. And this one didn't look the type to be scared off easily.

"The man knew what happens when I get mad, sweetheart," he replied, his tone brooking no argument. "He was bad for my sister, and I took care of it. He's lucky he just got jail time. Other men are six feet deep for trying the same shit and only getting half as far."

He smiled, as if he'd done her a favor. "You're welcome."
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:42 pm

She looks at him,"So..his crime, is getting engaged to your sister. He risked everything he had with her, to help my mother who almost died, she can't pay anything and now she has a hospital bill to add...yeah, what a monster Hayden is. He loves Kara but he loves my Mom more, you know nothing about him...he's more a man than you ever will be."

"What you're some big mob guy, in your office...you're pathetic." She said.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:08 pm

Garrett stood from behind his desk and crossed his arms over his chest, revealing to this new woman every muscled inch of his six-foot-four frame. She was a good head shorter, but she was tall for a woman, even without the heels, he'd guess. And she had hips that would make Shakira weep. The things he could do to this woman. The things he could have her begging him to do...

"Alright, darlin'," he allowed, his eyes shamelessly roaming her body. "Since you asked so nicely, I'll cut you a deal. I'll cover every expense your aunt's collected, she'll start fresh, and in return I get a date with this spicy little specimen whose name I still don't know?"

He left the ending as a question. He wanted to know more about her. At the very least, he wanted her name. Someone as fiery and sexy as this deserved a special place in his memory, and if there was ever the time for a challenge, it was now.

Game on.
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:12 pm

Selene looked at him, eying his muscles and goes up closer to him, "And Hayden?"
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:14 pm

Garrett snorted. "I said I'd strike a deal, gorgeous, not work a miracle."
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:16 pm

She looks at him, thinking it over. Hayden did bring this on himself, she looks back at him,"Fine, I will meet you at the Starbucks on 5th, to collect the money tomorrow morning."

She looks at him, pissed off and walks away.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:25 pm

Starbucks? A date at goddamned hipster central? Garrett didn't fucking think so. He wanted privacy, if he was doing this at all. He watched her stalk away, his brows creased in thought, and called back to JohnBoy, who he knew was waiting behind the break room door.

"I'm going out."

JohnBoy grinned. "Stalker already, huh?"

"Fuck you." Garrett grabbed his coat, and with his free hand, extended his middle finger towards his friend. "Hold the fort down while I'm gone."

"I could say the same to you."

Garrett chortled. "Did you see the same woman I did? I touch her, she'll chop my dick off with a nail file. But we're doing this date on my terms, and it won't be over a fucking latte."

The last thing he heard was JohnBoy's snicker sounding out from behind him, and then he was gone, trailing behind the mystery woman's car as subtly as he could, intent on finding out where she lived and getting the date he was due.
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:31 pm

Selene pulled her car into the parkinglot of the motel she was staying at. She hoped Hayden would not have to be in prison for too long but she couldn't help but feel grateful for her Mom. This Garrett was not that bad, of course she knew very well her looks got her what she wanted.

She went into her room and had shower, she dried her hair. Getting into a fresh clean tank and boxer shorts for bed. It was around 3am when their was a knock on the door, she looked over and sat up. Fucking L.A., why did Hayden want to move here so badly?

She kept quiet but the knocking kept happening. She got up and grabbed a sweatshirt on, it had her high school logo on it and was grey. She still looked like a super model in it, as she looked through the peek hole.

Garrett.

"Uh..this is not 2pm, if you can't tell time. Sorry, Hayden did mention numbers is not your strengths." She says through the door.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:35 pm

Garrett grinned at the door. This woman was a conquest. This woman was sexy as fuck. He almost hated that this date was for money, period. He'd have liked to have met her outside all this mess. Courted her without her knowing every sordid detail. He liked the mystery of those first few meetings, before the truth and the warnings came into play.

Then again, no relationship for Garrett ever got that far.

"I'm well aware of the time, Jane Doe," he called through the door. "But the way I see it is, I'm the man with the money. You can either let me in, or you can give me another place that's a hell of a lot better than Starbucks. Or just leave me a little pride and let me choose."
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:37 pm

Selene looked at the door, "Sure, I'll just let in the scary mob guy into my room..that's not stupid at all, I have more common sense than Hayden."
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:43 pm

Garrett frowned at the door. What exactly did she take him for? The kind of person who'd hurt Kara? A rapist?

Then again, he killed people over drug money. He was pretty damned low, himself. But he'd never hurt a woman. Hell, he loved women. He worshiped them. Frequently.

"Can't say I blame you, although I can assure you I'm more than a gentleman with those of the female persuasion," he retorted, feeling a little silly for speaking to a door. Couldn't she at least crack the door a bit? Surely there were locks. "Darlin', you may be smart not to trust me, but this deal's gonna wear a little thin so long as I'm stuck here sweet talking a door."
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:45 pm

Selene looked at it, finally she opened the door and looked at him, "What? You don't like a woman calling the shots and telling you where to be? How did your sister put up with that controlling attitude of yours?"

She folded her arms, again, looking amazing in just a sweatshirt and boxer shorts.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:53 pm

Garrett's jaw tensed. This woman knew how to push his buttons. Sometimes it was attractive. Other times, not so much.

But it was hard to stay mad when he took in what she had on. Long legs, luscious lips, bare skin in almost all the right places, and damned if he wasn't getting a semi. He shifted outside the doorway.

"First off, you don't know a thing about my sister and me," he warned, working consciously to keep his voice level. It came out more carnal than he'd intended, but women dressed like this, with that attitude, tended to do that to a man. "Second, I ain't a picky man, but I want a little privacy, and Starbucks ain't striking my fancy."

He thought through a list of places in his head. Not many places at 3am to see. "Denny's. Open late, food's great. Is that okay with you, boss, or are you enjoying pushing my buttons?"
    Sharon Salvatore
    Sharon Salvatore

Post  Sharon Salvatore Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:57 pm

Selene looks at him, "I guess it's better getting the money quicker and I don't see you wearing any buttons, you have a zipper."

She walks off, the door slamming shut so she can get changed. She grabs on some jeans and some running shoes. She didn't care what she looked like, she looks at him as they walk to his car. "Here I thought you'd be driving a saturn.." She said, sarcastically.

He opened the passenger side for her, she glances at him, "Keep trying Casanova..." she got in.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:05 pm

Garrett shook his head in fascination. She was getting hotter by the second. He liked the push and pull between them, and he'd spoken with her but five minutes. He already wanted to impress her. Not with the car or with the money, but to prove that he could show her a good time without expecting anything from it.

Of course, if she offered, he couldn't refuse her. He was only a man.

He got into the driver's seat and started the car, flashing her a smile before turning the key in the ignition. There was a Denny's less than a block away from her hotel, and he got there in record timing. Again, he opened the door as a gentleman should, as well as the door to the diner's entrance, and guided her to her seat.

There were no seats to pull out for her there. She seemed to find that funny, shooting him a look as she slid into the booth opposite his.

True to his word, he kept his hands to himself, his fingers entwined on top of the table, his eyes on hers. Her gaze, however, wandered about the restaurant, almost pleading for a waitress to emerge.

Frustrated but hiding it well, Garrett reached for the menus she'd overlooked at the table's edge. He grabbed both, and held one out to her. She was still gawking around, oblivious to his gesture.

"Pardon me, ma'am," he grinned, and she jerked her gaze back to meet his. "I suggest you look at what you want before you order."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:56 pm