The Vampire Diaries

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Vampire Diaries

A forum set up for discussion on the hit CW show The Vampire Diaries.

2 posters

The God and the Healer - RP

Canadianmummy

The God and the Healer - RP - Page 25 Empty Re: The God and the Healer - RP

Post  Canadianmummy Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:49 am

I look at Caius, I don't really know what to say. I sit back against the wall, looking around from where I sit, "You have a dimension?" Caius looks at me, "I do, I apologize for keeping you in this cage but given what happened...."

I look at him, " I really don't even know what to say" I stand up, "I do want you to let me out, because I want to find this asshole and kill him."
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:49 am

Lochlan's thoughts were loud and clear in Caius' head. He thought only of rage and murder, not of his traumatized wife and child. The pain of what had happened weighed too heavily upon him, and for the moment, he wanted action. The longer he held off on feeling it, however, the harder it would crush him when he did.

Caius studied Lochlan for a moment and stood as still as a statue, his hands in his jacket pocket. "I sought out this Rhett character while you were sleeping. He has left and cleared out every place in his name. We will need to search not only Earth but also every dimension in existence."

He considered letting Lochlan out. If push came to shove, he could bring the man to a guest room and spell the door once he was inside. Lochlan needed rest and sustenance if he hoped to accomplish such an arduous task.

With a wave of his hand, the cell door swung open slowly, and Lochlan walked out. Caius hoped that the god wouldn't make him regret it. He stopped him with a hand to his shoulder.

"I respectfully request that you remain here with me. Enough to rest, eat, and make plans. There are many guest rooms that are more than adequate."
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:07 am

I look at Caius, "Would you sit and rest?" He had no response, "I helped when it was your son, instantly...I know what I am doing. If I sit and stay put, I have no idea what I am going to do. So, please, don't make me say something I will regret and let me contact Oscar, he can get a start on finding him. I will go to my own dimension and get an army ready. This...Rhett, is really going to see what it's like to piss off a god, because he is not just going to die...it's going to be slow and drawn out, whenever I have a bad day. I will find where I have kept him and continue to torture him."

"Are we getting a picture? I dare you to tell me to rest again.." I say to him, as a warning.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:19 am

Lochlan had all of the self control of a raging bull. Caius hated to do such things, particularly against the will of a good friend, but Lochlan needed to simmer down and rest his mind. He was of no help if he couldn't think clearly.

"I do hope you'll forgive me," he said, his gaze locked on to his dearest remaining friend as he pressed a hand to the side of his head. Lochlan's eyes bulged in anger; he knew what would come next. Before the god could fight him off, he collapsed. Caius stopped the fall with his powers; the man simply hovered above ground, sleeping soundly. With a sigh, he carried Lochlan to the largest and grandest bedroom aside from his own, then deposited him on top of the bed and left to see his daughter.

The bedroom, just for the hell of it:
    The God and the Healer - RP - Page 25 Hever-castle-history-bedroom-1020x599
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:28 am

I woke up rested, it's as if I was given some spell to not have any dreams. Because I didn't.

I open my eyes slowly, I hear someone breathing next me. "I know it's you, asshole is lucky he's not here when I woke up." I fully open my eyes, see Davina, I sit up.

She looks at me, I get up "You know ,I am a little fucking insulted. I am a God, I was a General. I was more than capable of finding this Rhett and paying someone to rape him over and over until he begs for it to stop, that is the form of torture he has signed himself up for. I can fucking manage...helping find him."

Davina says, something about me being mad. I look at her, "OF COURSE I AM FUCKING MAD, LOOK WHAT I JUST DID!"
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:39 am

Davina stood at once, and she couldn't help but be angry, too. When she closed her eyes, she could still feel how it had felt to be held down and slammed into, to have her head yanked back and her throat squeezed until she could barely breathe. She saw Cillian's agony, blow after blow, broken bone after broken bone. Lochlan didn't get to claim all of that fury, because there was more than enough to go around.

She stepped toward him, her heart breaking when he eased away. "That wasn't you," she said firmly, her tone brooking no argument. "It was a man I had turned down over a year ago and whom I would never have thought capable of such horrible shit, Lochlan."

She swallowed hard and shook the thoughts away. "Caius is my father. He's not an asshole. He won't stop until Rhett is found, and he'll take you along, too. You just needed rest."

While he raged, she placed a gentle hand on his shoulder. She didn't want to use her powers to calm him just yet, but she would if she had to. "Your children are here. I don't blame you for what happened, and neither does Cillian."
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:43 am

I look at her, "Okay, so when you kill a man in self-defense, you swallow is self-pity and depression. Me? My own son almost dies at my hands, I couldn't top any of it! I'm sorry am I not allowed to be fucking pissed off? I know, I know...it's not what you're saying. You will say of course I am, it wasn't me. Well guess what babe? Doesn't change the fact that it fucking happened...., excuse me,while I go to my dimension. If you even pull a spell on me...to make me pass out, just don't and let me go..."

She looks at me, and lets me leave. She says I love you and I look back at her, "Why the hell do you think I am doing this, I love you back." With not another word, I go home. Home to my dimension and barg into Oscar.

He sees me, stands up from his desk and I tell him exactly the situation. Ever the good friend, he backs me and we get to work on tracking down this Rhett.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:04 am

Cillian, Niamh, and Liam sat in the middle of Caius' library while the youngest of the three played with what looked like an ancient game set. Nobody knew the rules or what it even was, but they figured Caius wouldn't mind.

Niamh was stir crazy. Cillian took notice. "I won't say a damned thing if you go," he offered. "I know you can handle yourself."

Niamh swallowed hard, then nodded. "I can at least put some feelers out. Stay with Liam. Where'd Davina go, anyway?"

Her brother listened and heard only silence. "My bet, she took off after Dad. You know where he went."

Which sucked, because that was exactly where she was headed. "Summon me if something comes up." And then she was gone.

Connor was at work when Niamh arrived. It had taken no effort at all to make the guards look the other way and forget all about her presence. He jumped when she appeared, then gave her his best smile. It disappeared off his face as soon as he looked into her eyes.

"I don't have time to explain, but we fight well together. It would mean the world to me if you came with."

Connor was confused, but he nodded. He'd never send her off alone to do something reckless. He grabbed a bag from beneath his work station table, then filled it with a handful of weapons he had forged himself. "Let's go piss off your father, then."
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:15 am

Lochlan was pourin over ideas from Oscar, soldiers all around them. It was second nature to be back here, planing a battle. I hear a soldier pipe up, "Wouldn't a good idea, be to lure this warlock out? Maybe offer up the wife as a distraction?"

I look at this soldier, Oscar looks to and says "oh no..." I go up and pull out this man's heart, toss it across the room. I look to the rest, "Any other ideas about offering up my wife or any other family members,....will not be accepted. Understood? I am back here now and I don't tolerate bullshit. You are to keep your mouths shut, do as I command and find this warlock. Now, you go to every dimension we assign you too, you kill whomever you have to. I don't want to see you back here unless it's with Rhett or confirmed location of his where abouts. You come back here as a failure? Well, you get the gist..."

They all stand up sharp and say yes sir, I tell them they are dismissed, Oscar looks at me pissed and I look at him, "Don't test me my friend on a technicality, also my wife is here. Hello Davina" I say, as if it's not been unnoticed her standing their this whole time, I go back to behind my desk to look at some stuff.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:26 am

Davina stared at the body of the man on the floor, his heart ripped from his chest, and then gaped at her husband. She'd never seen him like this. She knew he'd been a warrior, a feared and respected General, but to see it up close and in person was another thing entirely.

She understood, but it didn't mean she wasn't concerned. She bowed for Oscar, because despite their friendship, it felt rude not to. "General. May I have a moment with my husband?"

Oscar knew there was no winning. He nodded, then strode out of the room past her. She stepped up to the desk at which he sat, trying desperately not to look at the soldier who lay dead not ten feet away.

"You'll find him," she assured him softly, her palms resting on the smooth surface of the desk before her. "You'll torture him. I will not argue it, because you deserve it. But I wish that you would speak to me. Without yelling, perhaps."

He busied himself with layouts and battle plans and her heart broke a little more the longer she watched him. Her eyes filled with tears. "It's as if you can barely stand to look at me."
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:43 am

I see someone come in and take the body, that I look to but not Davina. It is not her I am angry at but that I caused her pain. The things I did to her, someone I love more than anything. My son, I try very hard to not think about all of it. I look at her finally, "I really want you to not take this the wrong way but I am not looking to win husband of the year right now. I am looking to find someone. I will do it however I like and I would really appreciate you supporting that."

I am told about an update already, I look at her "I have to go." I get up and go off to those calling for me, I walk past Oscar and with advisors around me. It's as if I never left and instantly in charge, even though the real General is behind me.

PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:08 pm

"So, what's the plan?" Connor asked as he walked beside Niamh on the street outside her home. "You just... sense it?"

Niamh kept going, knowing he could keep up. "Different entities have different energy forces. I can't explain it, but a god and a warlock feel nothing alike."

Connor picked up his pace and jogged beside her. "That'll be your part, then. How can I assist you?"

Niamh smiled at him. "Behead anyone who tries to stop us."

Niamh wondered if the warlock would be so brazen as to visit the home again. He seemed to be fond of possessing other people, but eventually they'd have to meet in person. He couldn't hide behind others for long. They teleported through different towns with lightning speed, Niamh's senses on high alert for anything strange.

Home after home, building after building, they tracked down warlocks and knocked on doors. Each warlock was friendly and innocent; their auras were enough to confirm their honesty. Onward they went, town through town and state through state quicker than either one could blink, until finally Niamh grew frustrated and stopped Connor by her side.

"I'm getting tired of this. I know I have the power for more than this; I just have to think."

Connor held out his hand. She looked at him in surprise, but she took it. "You said you sucked up energy during your ascension. Maybe it's as simple as directing it where you'd like it to go. Like the Third Eye you mentioned, but, well... everywhere."

She thought for a moment. She wanted it to work, but she didn't want to get her hopes up, either. "And we're holding hands because?"

Connor laughed. "Siphon from me. Get a head start, then reach out. I haven't met any evil warlocks; shouldn't be hard to pin down that kind of aura."

She lunged at him, then swallowed him up in a hug, despite the fact that he'd gained muscle over the past year and he was a good head taller. He chuckled and patted her back. "You're a fucking genius, Connor."

Hand in hand, the two stood, each focusing their energy outward. Niamh drew his power into herself, closed her eyes, and then sent every ounce of it forward in a mighty burst. A dazzling white light beamed around them, hovered for only a moment, then split off in different directions until it was gone from sight.

She looked at Connor with the biggest smirk on her face, her fingers still intertwined with his. Half a second later, the light returned and slammed into them, knocking both of them on their asses. Dazed, Connor sat up, then helped Niamh to stand.

When she opened her eyes, she looked dumbfounded.

"Niamh, talk to me. Are you okay? Did it work?"

He watched and waited while she came to her senses. The blast of power had disoriented her. Finally, she grinned. "We've got the bastard. I know exactly where he is." She liked holding his hand, so she kept it where it was. "Come on," she said, and then they were gone.

Last edited by PuppyWithATutu on Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:11 pm

It wasn't long until Caius knew Niamh was gone, I was informed. Perfect, just what I need. More leads coming in, more finding nothing. I am told by a guard that my daughter has arrived.

I barely look when I say, "Send her in..."

She comes in, I am still looking over more plans. "Dearest daughter, please tell me the speech I am sure you have conjured up?" I glance to her, I stand up straighter and look right at her.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:15 pm

Niamh glared at her father. It wasn't as if she'd gone out joy riding with friends. She'd told Connor to stay back, but he emerged nonetheless, bowing his head as usual when he saw Lochlan. He stood beside her, his hands clasped behind his back.

"I was out finding the asshole who raped my friend and tried to kill my brother, Dad," she said, oozing sass and disrespect, but her words had the desired effect. Lochlan was no longer the disappointed father. "Unless you don't want the exact coordinates?"
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:19 pm

I look at her and I look at Connor, "Obviously he went with you." Connor steps up to speak and I hold up my hand to silence him, he does so.

I go up to Niamh, I want to hug her but I am so mad, I am so mad at all of it. She has found him, my brave girl. Just like her mother.

"I will take what you know and also, Oscar." I call to him, he steps up. Poor guy has not been in charge since I got here. "I think Connor is to be promoted." I look back to the kid, who looks stunned.

"You went with my daughter, you protect her...I more that admire you, I respect you. If you want a high up position in this army, you are welcome to it."

I look at him, "You can let me know your response in future, but first...tell me where." I look to Niamh.

Last edited by Canadianmummy on Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:27 pm

Niamh beamed at her father. "He's in Germany, Dad. Got a pen?"

Lochlan slid papers and pens at her without blinking. She wrote down exactly where, including the surrounding locations. "He's at a hostel in Cologne, surrounded by humans. Something to keep in mind."

While her father passed on the information to his army, Niamh bounced on the heels of her feet. "Dad, I can come with. If I hadn't been at Amy's, this wouldn't have happened. You have to let me make it right."
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:32 pm

I look at her, "It is not your place to be the protector, you're a kid. I appreciate you finding out all of this but I rather you not see me and what I am about to do when I find him."

"Go find Davina, tell her I'm leaving with her father. So help me if you leave this mansion..." I stare to Connor for that who nods to me, I kiss Niamh's head and I am gone.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:50 pm

Niamh and Connor found Davina with ease. She stood in Lochlan's old bedroom, the one he had shared with Cora, staring at the walls. Photographs remained of the perfect family: husband and wife smiling, standing with the kids, Lochlan's strong and capable hands cradling Cora's growing belly. Their backyard wedding at Elliot's house, photos with Cora's brothers, nieces and nephews. The stunning family of gods and humans, capable of protecting one another.

Lochlan had not failed Cora, and nor had their children. She'd done it all because there had been no other choice. She's gone out a hero, a badass till the end.

Davina had watched Cillian get beaten and flung about like a ragdoll with tears in her eyes. All she could do was send out bursts of energy, break a bone or two, and stall him for a spell. She couldn't protect her stepchildren, much less the two babies growing in her womb. She'd been assaulted because she didn't notice anything off about her husband until it was too late.

She turned toward Niamh and Connor when they approached the doorway. Connor politely excused himself and gave them the room alone. In return for her promise to obey her father's orders, he agreed to summon Cillian and Liam.

Niamh stepped forward and hugged Davina. "Connor and I found him. Dad and Caius left with the army."

Davina nodded, then she crumbled. Niamh held onto her and let her cry. In a moment, Cillian joined them while Connor entertained Liam in the next room over.

Davina broke off to face Connor and gently pressed her hand to his cheek. "Oh, sweetheart. I'm so sorry."

Cillian pulled her into his arms. "You're family. We're not about to let you leave us so easily." He smiled into her hair. "I mean, have you had your pot roast?"

It worked. Davina laughed. Through her tears, surrounded by family she loved with all her heart, she laughed.

Caius and Lochlan stood at the forefront of their army when they arrived in Cologne, the hostel mere blocks away. Everything was as Niamh had said it would be.

The warlock disappeared, then reappeared in an instant to scope out the place. "I'll take care of the humans," Caius said. It was late, and most were sleeping. It wouldn't be hard to rouse them from their slumber and influence them via magic to evacuate quietly. "The warlock is on the lower level, away from the others." By the time Rhett clued in that he was alone, the humans would be far away from danger.

When Lochlan nodded, Caius placed a hand on his shoulder and stared into the eyes of the god, his gaze severe. "Do your worst, my friend."

With that, he was gone. Within seconds, the humans flooded out of the building calmly, looking about in mild curiosity but otherwise unconcerned. Caius reappeared, nodded toward Lochlan and his army, and then they were off.
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:01 am

I look at the house, I want to burn it down but then he would get a heads up but while everyone is panicking and it gets the humans out of the way, I look to a soldier and say “Burn it down, the whole thing, you and I,” I look to Caiu “ We will go in, make sure the humans get out.” I say to the soldiers, “I’ll pretend to care about their lives for now.”

Caius and I sneak our way in, it isn’t long until we hear fire and commotion.

It wasn’t long until Rhett was starting to move. He stands up and before he can even think to disappear, he’s grabbed and he’s brought to Caius dimension. He is thrown into the cell and it’s locked up.

Rhett looks at me, “A little sensitive much?”
    I was looking at Caius but then to Rhett, I come up to him. “I see you admired my strength, are you curious at all by what else I can do?”
    Rhett looks at me, I punch him hard and he flys to the other side of the room, he hits the wall.
    “Sit tight, your time isn’t done yet” I go away with Caius at my side, come back shortly “I have brought some toys to show you, you will notice this cage stops you from doing your magic but I can do mine” I come over to him with my bag of toys. I have him lifted and chained to the wall.
    I look at him, “I have some guests joining us later, I know you enjoy sex. Hope it’s not just with women.”

PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:56 am

Though he had no doubts about the capabilities of Caius’ eldest son, Ryan found himself distracted at work nonetheless. He didn’t want to be away from his wife and son in the event that something should happen. Whatever that something was, he was unsure, but it had to be serious. Zafir remained tight-lipped, just as dutiful and annoyingly polite as his father.

Zafir also couldn’t sit still. He would check the perimeter, hover in the doorways away from the family, and graciously offer to help out around the house. As Ryan cleaned his sidearm at the dinner table after work, Zafir helped Sophia fold laundry.

He excused himself when he received a call from Talita. “All is well, brother?”

“Surely you do not doubt me, Talita.”

“That would be unconscionable. All is well with Luke and the rest.”

Zafir kept a watchful gaze on his own assignment. “I assume you’ve called with news.”

“I have, Zafir. Father assures me that the threat has been captured.”

“Captured? Surely death would’ve been the goal here.”

Talita laughed humorlessly. “The gods work in mysterious ways. You are relieved of your duties.”

Zafir hung up, then approached the couple. Isaac played video games in the other room. “The situation has been handled. I do appreciate your gracious acceptance of my presence here, but I shall now leave you.”

Ryan set down his pistol and stood. “Does that mean you can tell us what the hell happened? Is Davina okay? And the kids?”

Zafir bowed his head. “I cannot, Mr. Jefferies. I can only say that all are alive and well.” He turned to Sophia, then, and nodded to her as well. “Madam.”

Sophia blushed. Ryan rolled his eyes. “Thank you, Zafir,” she said, and then she looked at her husband before facing the warlock again. “Please, won’t you stay for dinner?”

Ryan sighed. “Honestly, wife, do you have to be so obvious?”

Zafir looked as if he didn’t understand their exchange. He simply shook his head. “I must respectfully decline. I thank you for your offer, madam.” He turned to Ryan. “Sir.”

In an instant, he was gone. Husband and wife exchanged glances, then laughed.

“Caius 2.0,” Ryan muttered, but he was thankful for his help nonetheless.

Sophia snorted. “I kind of want to meet Talita. Have you heard from Luke?”

Ryan grinned at his wife. “Yep. Apparently she’s hot.”

Sophia nodded. “I can believe it.”

Ryan stood, then advanced on his wife with a quirk of his brow and a serious look in his eyes. “Your boyfriend’s gone now. I think I need to reclaim my wife.”

Sophia’s lips pulled back into a devious grin when his arms went around her. “How do you plan on doing that?”

Ryan smiled, then picked her up. Her legs curled around his waist and his hands rested at her ass as he carried her toward the bedroom, her shrieks of laughter following them down the hall. “I’m glad you asked.”

Days of torture had passed. It wasn’t as if Caius didn’t want the warlock to suffer, but Lochlan seemed to be here more often than he was at home. Caius’ secret castle, which had once been his serene escape from all things violent and foul, was now a place for inflicting unimaginable pain. He quietly sipped his tea in his study while Lochlan got to work on Rhett, slicing, dicing and frying his captive in the cell.

In between visits from Lochlan, a man named Brutus arrived, someone Lochlan had hired to see to the dirtiest of the torture involved. Whenever Brutus popped in, Caius found somewhere else to be. Often, he left to visit his daughter and the children. Her own guilt was eating her up inside, yet she refused to complain to her husband about it. Caius could only make suggestions, could only tell her that none of this was her fault, but Davina felt weak and ill-equipped to be a mother. Her pregnancy hormones made the matter worse. She paced, she cleaned, and when she was alone, she cried. Caius couldn’t have that for long.

He made his way down long and winding stairs until he came to a stop outside the cell. Lochlan stood before Rhett with a red-hot poker, slowly eased it inside the man’s chest, and listened to him howl. When he stepped away, Rhett looked like a living voodoo doll. Rods and daggers and blades of all sorts protruded from his body. If not for the runoff that Caius had installed, each liquid substance draining through the foundation and into the earth beneath, the floor would’ve been a pool of blood.

If only he’d considered soundproofing the basement first.

He cleared his throat and Lochlan turned with a scowl. Caius held up his hands in a gesture of peace. “May I have a moment with you?”

Last edited by PuppyWithATutu on Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:25 am

I take a towl from a chair nearby to clean my hands and I leave the cell, I look at Caius. Caius looks at Rhett and then to me, "I more than understand your desire to torture this...sad excuse for a warlock but how long is it going to last?"

I shrug, "You say you understand, but have you been possessed and almost killed your son?" Caius looks at me with no response, I nod back in silence too, "So, how long this torture will go on for..., it's a process."

"Lochlan, your wife needs you. I can hear her thoughts, she's very pregnant and just needs you, she feels horrible for not being able to protect your children. You need to remember what you are lucky to have." he says to me. I look at Rhett, I don't want to leave. I just got started, but Davina and I have barely spoken since all of this happened. I nod to Caius, "Just let me finish this up then...,you're right and yes I actually said those words."

I go back into the cell and look at Rhett, he has his face down. "Look at me..." I say, he does so, he knows not to disobey my commands. "What have we learned from all of this?"

"Davina chose you because..you took your time and respected her." He says, I nod,"Yes, I know her father's here but I had a few other tricks up my sleeve. No offense also to my warlock father-in-law but don't piss off a God. We really don't handle it well and you can see, our revenge is much worse than anyone can think of."

Rhett starts to cry and beg, "I am sorry, please, please let me go."

Without another word, I cut his head off. I had a sword in my hand. I drop it and walk out of the cell, "Hope that answers your question, on how long it's going to take?"

I smirk at him and I soon teleport back to the mansion, we have been staying here for now. Ryan is covering for me but who knows how long that will last. I go and have a shower, I have blood all over me. I hear a cough, I look over while I stand in the shower. It's a rain shower head and it's an open stall, you just step into an area designed for it.

I see Davina, who has been watching me. She smiles, I smile back slightly "Enjoying yourself?" She nods. I finally get out and tell her to, hold on a second. I go get dressed and she pouts. I come up to her and say close your eyes. She does so, when she opens them, we are back in Belize, where our honeymoon was.

She looks at that and then to me, I look back "Can I get naked again?" She helps me and we have fun. I am on top of her, looking at her but I suddenly feel a little nervous. It's affecting my dick, it's not hard...this never happens to me. Davina sense my discomfort and puts her hand their, trying to help me but my brain is just, last time I was doing this, I was choking her to death.

I pull off and look at her, "Supposed to be here for you, to convince you..you are in a household full of Gods, this possession still happened. You protect us, in many other ways.., just, give me a second." I sit up like wtf, I need to get turned on but I am, just my brain won't shut up.
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:21 am

Davina wasn't sure how to fix the situation aside from using a little magic. She also hadn't voiced to Lochlan how she'd been feeling inside, so that could only mean he'd heard it from a different source. "I'm guessing my father spoke to you," she said, but then she quickly shook her head. "Actually, never mind. Talking about my father isn't going to help this situation."

Lochlan looked back at her, as if to say, 'no shit.'

She smiled and eased in front of him again. She sat on her knees, her legs splayed, and tried again to awaken his dick. Despite stroking and caressing with her tongue, despite sucking and paying his scrotum due attention, he remained soft. She knew he was struggling with what had happened.

Davina leaned forward and kissed him, then reared back and reached her hand between her legs to play with herself, her gaze never leaving his. She dipped her fingers inside her wetness to coat them, then dragged them through her slit to rub against her clit. Her breath hitched in her throat as she stroked herself. Perhaps the imagine alone would help him.

He watched her with hunger in his eyes. His hand went to his cock and worked up and down as she rocked her hips against her own fingers and let out little moans of pleasure. After moments passed and still nothing, she kissed him again.

She wanted his permission for that last resort. He hated magic and didn't like it being forced upon him, but it would solve their issue for the time being. "Do I have your blessing?" she asked, and he knew just what she meant, because he nodded. In no time at all, she held his length in her hands and began to stroke. She sent a calming energy through her touch, and on top of that, she sent pleasure. He gasped and leaned back, overwhelmed by the sudden intensity he felt. When her mouth joined her hand and her tongue caressed his hardening cock, the sensations only escalated tenfold. He wasn't aware she had the power to do more than calm him. This, what she was giving him now, was pure ecstasy.

She broke away before he could cum, then lay back again, a smile on her lips. "Are you going to fuck me or what?"

Last edited by PuppyWithATutu on Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:25 am

I help her sit on top of me and I move my cock into her, and we go for it. It's hours of pure sex, we finish and I look at her, "We are not leaving here by the way, Belize is now our home."
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:31 am

Davina laughed and buried her fingers in his hair, idly brushing stray locks away from his face. He was so devastatingly handsome. She'd never quite told him that. As she lay on her side next to him, she gazed down at him and lowered her head to pepper his chest with kisses. "We do have children, if you recall," she said jokingly, but she more than understood his sentiment.

She pulled back to look at him again. At his stunning blue eyes, his sculpted jaw, his kissable lips. "You are so beautiful."

Cillian was finding it hard to sleep. Selfishly so. Though he hadn't been raped or teased with the cruelest of words, merely beaten, the images haunted him nonetheless. Had he lived in this dimension, had he trained for such dangers, he'd have been able to fight harder. He'd one day have his father's strength. He felt useless, as it was.

He found Connor hard at work, banging away at steel as he forged weapons that Cillian hoped to someday wield. His father would never allow him to fight, but it didn't mean he couldn't train.

Connor looked up when he approached. "Cillian. Good to see you."

Cillian didn't want pleasantries. He let his gaze travel over the weapons hanging behind him. "You fought in the prison world. So did my dad. That means you were undefeated, or you wouldn't be alive right now."

Connor stopped what he was doing and fell silent. Lexi had said something similar. Cautiously, he nodded. "Didn't have much choice in the matter, but yes."

"I want you to train me. I'm a god. What good am I if I can't defend my family?"

Connor felt for the kid, but he knew why he was there. He wouldn't have asked Connor if he thought his father would approve. "Look, Niamh told me bits and pieces. You fought your ass off."

"Not hard enough, and you know it."

Connor stepped away from his work station and came to a stop in front of the kid. "You're right. And yes, I was in that world with your dad. I've seen what he's capable of, and more than that, I respect him. Under no circumstances would I undermine him, so the answer is no."

Cillian glared. Connor sighed. "Talk to your father."

It wasn't what Cillian had hoped to hear, but Connor wasn't about to go there. His allegiance lay with the man who'd saved his life all those years ago, and only closely second to him came the girl who'd given him his freedom.

Before the kid could storm off, Connor spoke. "Don't sell yourself short, man. You saved Davina's life."

Cillian wasn't placated by his statement. He whipped around in anger and pinned Connor with a furious gaze. "Yeah, and I nearly died doing it."

He got back to work when the boy left, idly checking the time every so often. Looked like he was paying Lochlan a visit when his shift was up.
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:00 pm

I make it back to the mansion, Davina and I stronger than ever.
    I am told Connor wants to speak to me from someone and I go to the kids workshop. I am watching him work on a weapon and I walk in, admiring the finished pieces I can see. He sees me and I finally look at him, “You wanted to speak to me?”
    Connor nods and he tells me the conversation he had with Cillian. I don’t seem at all surprised when I hear about my sons wishes. I am disappointed he couldnt come to me.
    That night, I can’t sleep. Davina is actually snoring, such a beautiful woman can make a hell of a noise.
    I look out the window and I finally go off to Cillian a room. I can see the lights still on and I knock.

He opens the door and sees me, “Hey Dad...”
    I ask if I can come in, he lets me do so and I look at him “You know, when I started training ..I was 7 I think. You basically left your parents and lived in a training camp. I saw my folks...once or twice a year.”
    “Yeah, I didn’t want that for you or your siblings. But if you want to be trained now, I will do it. I will show you how to fight. You can always ask me anything Cillian. I may get mad or be disappointed but I love you and I want the best for you. You are a warrior just like me..I can see it in how you fought me.”

Cillian looks at me, "Really"

I nod at him, he hugs me and I hug him back, I start to break down and get to his level, he tells me it's okay and it wasn't me. We just hold each other, I tell him soon I will train him, I will figure it out.

I bid him goodnight, I walk some more around the mansion. My home, so many memories. Not a lot of good ones yet it is still who I am. I come across the office and see Oscar. He is hunched over the desk, looks to be stressed. He suddenly has a whiskey in front of him.

He looks up to me, I sit across from him. "I don't know how you did this, you've been back for 5 minutes and have commanded more respect than I have this entire time."

I take a drink, "You're afraid to kill me..."

Oscar looks at me, "Innocent people..."

I shrug, "A soldier is a pawn, nothing more."

Oscar drinks his whiskey and I mine. He refills them both, I cheers to him and he looks at me, "You have to come back..."
    I shake my head, "No, I do not. Did you see my wife's face? The dead soldier on the floor? I am a different person here. She won't like me. She's good, she's different from Cora."

Oscar looks at me, "She loves you, and she keeps you grounded and maybe helps you. Lochlan, this dimension needs its true General. You've had time to heal but I can not carry this dimension anymore."

I look at him, I drink my whiskey in silence. He looks at me, "I say this as your friend, you can do it."

I never get support, other than from Davina, I tell him I will think about it. We get drunk and share stories, Oscar, ever the comedian.

--------------------

We all head back to the human world, I have told no one of oscars news but I am thinking about it. I go out with Ryan to work finally, we spend it making jokes in the car until finally we are alerted about a break in. We speed their, we come to it and it's a house. Inside, we see a burglar, a man and woman and a younger girl, I assume their daughter,

We ask what happened and we are told This man tried to rob them, rape their daughter but dad had a gun (which he's holding) shot the criminal and then tied him up.
    Impressive, we take the criminal into custody. I take the wheel instead of Ryan and we drive, I pull to a dead end location and I get out of the car. Ryan says what am I doing? I reach into the back seat and pull out the guy, I beat him over and over.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:32 pm