The Vampire Diaries

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Vampire Diaries

A forum set up for discussion on the hit CW show The Vampire Diaries.

2 posters

New role play

PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

New role play - Page 4 Empty Re: New role play

Post  PuppyWithATutu Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:46 am

"I appreciate this, Lucas," Todd Baker responded, offering him a bright smile. "It'll be a nice addition to my study."

When Vera returned with a glass in each hand, Todd was already welcoming Luke with a hug. "Speaking of whiskey," her father continued, pulling back when he saw her approach, "you're about to have the best whiskey sour you've ever tasted."

Luke accepted the drink with a gracious smile and took a sip. Todd pounded him on the shoulder, still beaming, his gaze shooting from Luke to his daughter and back again. "Welcome, son. I hope you'll have a drink with me once you've met everyone. If you can get away from my wife, that is."
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:52 am

Luke looked at him, "Of course I will..., your house is amazing." He took in everything and all the people. It was definitely not a house he had ever been in, everyone had family here and joking win each other. Some had Christmas carols going on, he moved from relative to relative, meeting kids. It was a bit overwhelming.

He stepped outside for a moment on the porch, he looked round to see Vera come out "You have quite the family...."
    PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:01 am

Vera chuckled. "I warned you. They love you, too."

She looked around the vast expanse of land around them, at the perfectly trimmed lawn and her mother's array of neverending flower gardens, and knew he felt a little out of place.

Things went quiet for a while, both sipping from their respective drinks, and then she turned her head to face him. "Maybe this is too soon but I promised absolute honesty, so here goes."

She took a sip of champagne and breathed in slowly. "I'm sorry I left you hanging. I don't know why I refused to give you a chance before. But this has been nice. I mean, really nice. And now I don't know why I was so scared. It feels stupid now."
    Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:04 am

Luke looked at her, "A little bit...., I knew I wanted to meet you and it's fine, your parents are good people but yeah, to be honest I've never been in a house like this before or close to one looking like it."

PuppyWithATutu
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:13 am

Vera smiled. "Well, I'm pretty sure you have an open invitation now." She took a step closer until their arms were touching, his warmth welcoming and his cologne intoxicating. She'd have gone for another kiss had they not been surrounded by family and friends. she didn't know how the next few days would go, but she already knew that she didn't want him to leave.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:46 am