The Vampire Diaries

A forum set up for discussion on the hit CW show The Vampire Diaries.

Escape to London: A Roleplay

Canadianmummy

Re: Escape to London: A Roleplay

Post  Canadianmummy on Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:29 pm

"American, never would have guessed that..." His dad said, soon enough mom had them around a table. They helped themselves to food and laughed, joked. It was a true meaning of family and Liam truly enjoys his time with them.

His mom finally looks at Alyssa, "So, Davina tells me you're a singer as well...? We would love to hear."

"Americans don't get drunk and start singing Mum..." Liam says, jokingly. "She is really good, she's filled in a few times when the band plays in the store. "

Steven listens and eats his food, always felt the music store was a waste of time. The bar is better suited for Liam he felt but the kid always fought him on it.

Paul listens to Liam, "Doin pretty well the store, I have gone over the list of bands you've gotten...got a real knack for that kid, I told you that."

"I have my moments..." Liam says all cocky, drinks some of his beer.
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu on Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:34 pm

Alyssa reached over the table and placed her hand on top of Liam's. "He chooses the bands, he does maintenance, he even works security during shows," she said with a smile. "I'm glad he took a chance and hired me."

"Chopped liver here?" Davina piped up.

Alyssa laughed. "Correction. I'm glad Davina got him to take a chance and hire me."

Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy on Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:44 pm

Davina smiles, "Glad to be of service...., you're welcome by the way. " she looks at Liam, when she says that. Liam looks at her, "Eat your bread roll or I will take it..."

She does right away, knowing full well he will.

The night goes on, mum goes to do the dishes and Liam feels pride when he sees Alyssa going to help, Kate certainly never did dishes, would ruin the manicure.

Finally, everyone was around each other. Drinks and stories, after stories. So much laughter, it was finally almost 2:30 in the morning and Liam goes to pick Alyssa up, who has fallen asleep in her chair. She wakes up and smiles at him, he shows her to his room which is a small space. Enough for a bed, closet and desk really.

He sets her on the bed and she yawns more, "Makes me wonder what your family is like...."
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu on Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:56 pm

Alyssa tried blinking the sleep from her eyes. Liquor didn't do much besides make her tired. "Dad was super smart. He taught classic literature to college students. Everyone liked him." Even after ten years, she still missed him terribly. "You needed something, he'd jump through hoops to make sure it happened. I was a total daddy's girl as a kid."

She smiled. "And Mom, she's a hoot. She's always been unconventional. Really artsy fartsy. She can make anything out of nothing and make people want it. She's got a big heart. Sometimes too big. Mom got big into charities after dad passed, right? Started feeding the homeless and adopting stray dogs. Soon we had strangers living in our house and cats sleeping on the counters. Honestly, it turned into a soup kitchen, salon, and hippie hangout spot. Any sad soul could pop right in and have themselves a plate of casserole."

Last edited by PuppyWithATutu on Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy on Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:03 pm

He smiles, "Do you ever plan on going back to New York some day?"
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu on Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:08 pm

She paused for a moment. She knew it had to be worrying, dating someone from another country. She didn't want to tell him why she couldn't return to New York, but she could put him at ease.

"Doubtful," she said. "I love my mom, and sure, I miss her. I might visit. But I like it here. I like being away, living someplace new." She gazed into his brown eyes and patted the space next to her. He gladly took the invitation and lay next to her, turned to his side to face her. "I like you."

Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy on Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:14 pm

He looks at her, he takes a strand of her hair "I like this answer...." And without another word, he kissed her gently, starting out slow but then started to get more passionate.

He moves more on top of her and she seems to accept the invitation as she moves her legs more open. He sits up and she helps lift his shirt off and he kisses her neck, moving straight to the target he wanted and moved his hand inside her jeans.

He kissed her again when she gasped, wanting her to just give in and enjoy it. He could hear she was but soon she was breaking off and giving him that look. He looks at her, trying to be patient. He gets off her.

"Let me guess, we are in my parents house? That's the reason this time?" He grabs his shirt and stands up.
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu on Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:25 pm

The disappointment was almost painful, feeling his hand pulling back, away from where she needed it most. It had been so good. The proof of it was on his fingers, in the unavoidable throbbing between her legs. Then, she thought of his parents sleeping above their heads. She didn't want this to be their first time.

She squirmed, desperate for some friction. Anything to stimulate that spot he'd been so tenderly stroking before. She groaned.

"I want this," she whined, throwing her arm over her forehead and blowing out a deep breath. "I do. I really freaking do. But yeah, here? I can't imagine facing your family tomorrow if we did this here."

Her brain and her body were at war. And fuck, he was even more gorgeous without the shirt. She watched his muscles ripple beneath the smooth skin and imagined how they'd look moving above her, how primal he would be when he was finally inside her. She squirmed again at the thought.

Desperate for him to understand, she sat up on the bed, her face feeling hotter than the fires of hell. "Do you have any idea how hard it is to not have sex with you?"

Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy on Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:36 pm

He looks at her, then gets back into the bed and gets on top of her once more "I think you can see how hard it is." He lays back next to her, "I don't want to be a dick, I've never really had to work this hard at getting it before, so...I guess it's pretty easy to have sex with me."

He looks at her, "I like you, you know I'll wait..." He kisses her and goes off to the washroom to adjust himself. They finally get into his bed and drift off to sleep. His arm around her waist, suddenly he can hear her making movement and then moving her hand up his thigh.

He opens his eyes, looks at her about to say something but she smirks at him. She puts a finger to her lips and then moves his boxers down, she eyes him how he's instantly growing more hard. She moves her hand over his cock.

He wants to make a noise of pleasure but she looks at him to be quiet, she then moves her mouth to his balls. Her tongue gently strokes one to the other. Feeling the need to help, he holds her hair as she moves her mouth over him entirely.

He leans his head back, being quiet as he possibly can. He hears her make movement and she has her shirt off, topless before him. She takes his cock and places it between her breasts and moves it up and down.

It wasn't much longer till he couldn't hold it anymore, his cum exploded all over her chest and he laid back down, amazed at what just happened. He looks to her who smiles and they kiss. He helps get her cleaned up.

Once again, they get settled in bed and he looks at her "You didn't have to do that..."
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu on Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:39 pm

Alyssa smirked. "It wasn't a chore." She moved closer to him and he adjusted himself until she was lying against his chest, his arm draped across her waist. "I can't wait much longer, Liam. Make it up to me when we get home."

She didn't have to see him to know he was smiling. He leaned down, palmed her chin, and pressed his lips to hers.

Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy on Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:51 pm

The next day started out with a laugh, Alyssa having trouble with the shower and Liam coming to the rescue.

They make the journey back to London, Alyssa tells Liam how her roomate wants him over for dinner, sometime. She said with quotes, "Just so I can stare"

It was soon a chilly October afternoon, Liam found himself in the back. The store was doing well, the jewelry did sell but it was really the bands they were booking!

He happens to wonder out to the front for something, he spots some bloke talking to Alyssa. He goes on over, "Can I help you..., wait, I know you. You work for my dad?"

Callum looked to Liam, " Too right mate, didn't mean to barge in...was in the neighbourhood. Heard you owned this shop, had to check it out. Fan of music myself..."

Liam eases up on the jealously and nods, "No worries...gig this Saturday infac. My band, this beauty you see in front of you is the singer." indicating Alyssa.

Callum smiles kindly to her, "I might just stop by then....how much is the ticket? I'll grab two. Met a cute bird at the bank yesterday....she liked what she saw I'd say"

Liam finds the guy funny,"Two comes to $30 quid..." Callum takes out the cash and hands it over. Before they bid farewell, "Actually...I got time for a pint, watch the store babe" He leans over for a quick kiss and heads out with Callum.
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu on Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:30 pm

Callum:

It was almost too bad the girl was so sweet. Up until a couple months ago, he'd have never believed in the psychic nonsense, yet here he was. He'd been in a holding cell -for a minor dispute, thankfully- and had overheard the police talking about the strange girl who'd burst into the station in hysterics, droning on about visions of every murder since mid-2001. It wouldn't have worried him if she hadn't described, in perfect detail, parts of the crimes that only the killer would know. He knew for a fact that there were no witnesses to his kills, and yet, she told the cops that though the killer had worn a mask, he had an elaborate tattoo from one shoulder blade to the other of a leaping lion, and this bitch had a book chock full of every murder to flash before her eyes. Complete nutcase or not, he wasn't going to risk this girl getting the chance to prove her abilities.

He could sure as hell have some fun with her before the cops found her, though.

When he and Liam stepped through the doors of the bar, every female in the place turned. Callum knew that psychos have the best charisma, and he was a full-fledged one, at that. With a mischievous grin on his face, he strode into the bar and raised his arms by his sides. "Ladies and gentlemen, my mate, Liam. Drinks for the lad are on me. Cheryl!" A blonde with outrageous tits appeared at his side and planted a kiss on his cheek. She looked like she'd step out of her dress in an instant if only he instructed her to. "Be a dear, luv. You know what I like."

Cheryl nodded and disappeared behind the bar, emerging with a bottle of bourbon. Callum grinned and clapped Liam on the back. "Let's find a table, mate. Shame you're snatched, you handsome bloke. Any bird here would be on her knees in a second for a face like that."

Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy on Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:38 pm

Liam looks at Callum, "You've seen what I got..., I'm here to drink and that's it. The store is doing great and I deserve the celebration!"

They cheer out loud and smash their glasses together, beers turn to tequila. Callum turns out to be a great guy, a lot of fun.

Middle of a story, he sees a woman come up behind Callum and runs her hand down his chest, just to his crotch area.

Callum smiles to her and winks later, she smiles at Liam and walks off. He looks at Callum, " Do you just have to breathe and they come over?"
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu on Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:45 pm

Callum smirked. "With girls, it's all about the attention. You just listen." He pointed to a black-haired, olive-skinned beauty. "That one there? Robin. She's studying psychology at university. That redhead Sara is her friend from work. She's seeing some bloke who can't shag her without playing Call of Duty. A week ago, she wouldn't have known an orgasm if it smacked her in the face. Then I come along and I listen to her go on about her sister or her boss or how rubbish her last date was. Good memory is all you need." He grinned. "And a nice mug helps, too."

He grabbed a glass and poured out another shot, sliding it over to Liam. "Nice girl I met at the shop. How long you been seeing her?"

Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy on Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:49 pm

Liam takes the shot, "Almost a month....I think, it's new. I don't really know what to make of it. She's a great girl, I was burned by my ex...so, I'm trying to go slow, of course her version of slow is not giving any up..."

He is beyond wasted.
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu on Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:53 pm

Callum whistled. "Well, that's a pity. You've got yourself a good girl, aye?"

Liam had one too many. More than one too many. Grinning, Callum slid him another shot. "Let me send Cheryl over here. If your lady won't go near your knob, she won't know if Cheryl has a taste." He squeezed Liam's shoulder and looked into his eyes. "Mouth like a Dyson, mate."

Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy on Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:58 pm

Liam breaks away, "I'm not that drunk, mate!" He smiles kindly to the woman and holds up a beer glass, "To...you getting all the women I can't and don't want"

He almost falls off his seat, they laugh some more.

------------

Liam makes his way to Alyssa's, as he promised. Day time drinking wasn't what it used to be at 27, he had to take a nap and have some coffee. He shows up and knocks, she opens the door and is greeted with a kiss.

He takes his jacket off, she hangs it up for him.

"Callum, is quite a guy....I'll have you know I was on my best behaviour." He adds, grabs a bottle of water from her fridge.
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu on Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:06 pm

Obviously Liam had enjoyed himself. Alyssa chuckled and rose to her tiptoes to give him a kiss. "I trust you." When he swayed a little on his feet, she held onto his shoulder and and led him toward the bedroom. He wasn't in any shape to be enjoying a dinner party at the moment. "I think you should lie down. I'll wake you in a little while."

Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy on Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:12 pm

Liam is led to her room, she goes up to her closet and he goes up behind her, "i really like this skirt on you..by the way"

Before she can say anything, he kisses her neck and moves his hand around her waist, he slips his hand soon under her skirt feeling her butt to the outside of her panties. She starts to quicken her breathing. He moves even closer to hold her, "Not the only one who likes fore play...if I can just feel you this way...."he moves the material aside, "I'll take it..." He inserts his finger into her.

She gasps and leans her head back, he holds her firmly as his other hand moves in and out. He strokes her clit, slowly and as he moves it in a circle motion.
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu on Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:24 pm

Alyssa bit her lip to keep from crying out. Charlie would be home any minute. She soon forgot all about her roommate when Liam picked up his pace and moved deeper inside her. It had been so long, she knew she'd be a goner in seconds.

"Liam," she moaned, working her hips against his. His lips fell against her ear, his warm breath fanning her neck. His thumb quickened its rotations around her clit, and the instant he curled his fingers inside her, she stiffened and her knees shook, the orgasm taking her by force. "Fuck!" She throbbed around his fingers, and still he didn't stop, moving within her as she came down from her high. She slumped forward, and he let her, until she was damned near bent over the bed. If he had pulled out his cock and entered her now, she wouldn't have tried to stop him. She was done for and she only wanted more of him.

Sadly, that was when the door opened and Charlie's voice rang through the apartment. "Honies, I'm home!"

Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy on Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:34 pm

Liam makes a noise of disappointment, he looks to Alyssa who stands back up and he smirks at her. She kisses him and he kisses back, "Time for me to pass out if you want me....doing that again."

She leaves and he goes to sleep like he said, about 45 minutes later he hears a knock on the open door. He looks over and sees Charlie, "come on, Casanova....your woman's hungry now, thanks to you. She turns into a bitch...."

Liam gets "I'm going to just...not respond to that." He goes to the washroom and meets up with them in the living room, Alyssa heard what Charlie had said.

They get into dinner and talking, it's adult most of it and laughing. Liam is not at all offended, he strokes her thigh when he sees her get embarrassed.

They end up getting into bed later, he looks at her "You are going to drive me crazy....but the longer you do, the more things I get to do to you." He reaches under the blanket and takes her panties off, he smirks when she looks at him and he kisses her, down to her tank top and moves them down to expose her breasts. He kissed down her stomach and settles himself right where he wants to be and if Charlie thinks she was loud before...
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu on Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:45 pm

Alyssa stared down at the gorgeous man whose head was settled between her thighs and she swallowed hard. Liam was a gift that kept giving, and he was indeed a giving man. He'd more than pleased her that afternoon, but now it seemed he intended to kill her. If he kept on, she wasn't going to hold off on the real deal anymore. She'd be the one to initiate. Hell, she'd end up begging him to.

"Liam," she whispered, but before she could finish, he dove in with a kiss to her bare pussy, his lips moving soft and slow. She dug her nails into the bed sheets and spread herself wider to accommodate him. When his fingers reached up to separate her lips and his tongue swept through her folds as if he couldn't get enough of the taste of her, she whimpered.

"Oh, god," she groaned as he worked his talented tongue against her. "Jesus fuck, Liam."

Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy on Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:51 pm

He worked his tongue even more, not stopping no matter how long she begged. She screamed to of her lungs as she held on to his bare back for support, he fucked her with his tongue the best way he knew how.

He finally knew she had enough, he looked up at her. She was in a daze, her eyes closed and still moaning. He gets up and comes back, gets in next to her and she curls into his chest and looks at him.

He looks at her, "Need to build you up..." She strokes his arm, he kisses her forehead. They drift off to sleep.
    PuppyWithATutu

Post  PuppyWithATutu on Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:04 pm

The next morning, Charlie was all grins. Neither Alyssa nor Liam could avoid it. Thankfully, Liam had work. With one last kiss, he left, and she took a quick shower. The moment she was dressed and ready, she threw open the door to find Charlie on the other side.

"You whore," he said with a grin, motioning for her to follow her into the kitchen. "I got bagels all toasted. Don't act like I didn't hear your little screaming butt down the hall. Spill."

Alyssa blushed. "We're... good."

"Good?" Charlie sputtered. "That's all you've got to say? Man had you speaking in tongues, girl!"

She looked away. "We haven't even had the main event yet."

Charlie's eyes widened. "And why the hell not?"

"I didn't want to move too fast."

"Pshhht." Charlie grabbed the other half of his bagel and dove for the cream cheese. "You let the man take a bite of the muffin. Ain't no going back, honey."

Alyssa laughed. "Believe me, I want to. I will."

Charlie wagged his finger at her, but his eyes were full of mirth. "Damn right you will, and you'll tell yours truly all about it. Good lord, that boy is fine as hell." He blew her a kiss. "Anyway, I've got work. Later, hussy."

Without another word, he was gone. Alyssa rushed to finish getting ready, her mind on what she and Liam would be doing next.

Canadianmummy

Post  Canadianmummy on Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:50 am

Liam opened the store on Saturday, Davina followed him in. "I'm only here for about 10 minutes and then you are holding down the fort..., i have shit to do."

Davina drinks her Starbucks, "No surprise your lady love...isn't the one opening on a Saturday morning."

Liam looks at her, "I don't appreciate the sarcasm, especially when you're 100% correct." He adds with a smirk, Davina smirks back.

"You guys are so cute, it makes me want to barf..." Davina goes behind the register and Liam just gives her the middle finger and leaves.

--------

Later that evening, he is back VIP room which is a small space but enough for a couch, couple chairs. Bands have to relax and chill before they go on. Liam is talking with a band member, he glances to Alyssa thinking how he is so fucking her later, his look cannot be mistaken.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:52 pm